Night in Orlando

Story Info
Hotel group sex.
1.1k words
2.95
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening when Will and Amber returned to their room. After a few drinks at the local bar, Amber was feeling a little light headed from the alcohol and the unknown experience that awaited her. Will made sure Amber was ok, which she replied she was. He led her to the bed, and had her sit down. He told her to close her eyes. When she did, he placed a blindfold over her eyes, and tied it under her long, blonde hair. His hands slid softly over the blindfold, and asked if she could see anything, which she couldn't. His hands lingered over her breasts, and felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest. He chuckled to himself and reassured her once again that everything was going to be fine.

Amber heard the door to the hotel room open, and movement towards her once the door had closed. Will ordered her to her knees. There was a hand that led her hand to one erect dick, and another hand guided her mouth to another one. She started slowly with the hard cock in her mouth, lightly running her tongue around the head, and taking more and more as she moved back and forth, until the entire cock was being pushed down her throat. The hand that held the back of her head was ensuring she could not back away from the cock that was now deep down her throat. When she began to gag, the hand relaxed, and she was able to lean back to catch her breath. The cock in her hand was now being pressed into her mouth. She began to lick and suck the other cock, while she stroked the one she just had in her throat. This time, the cock was face fucking her hard, back and forth, deeper and deeper. She was drooling her spit all down her dress, which seemed to encourage the face fuck to go even harder.

Will pulled Amber away from both of the cocks. He stroked the side of her face, and expressed how proud of his slut he was. He told her to get up, and take off her clothes. She pulled the dress down below her thighs, and when it fell to the floor, Will placed it on a chair. She still had the blindfold on, and her high stiletto shoes. She wore nothing under the short black dress. Will was aware of this, as he continuously fingered Amber during the night at the bar. She was wet the entire night, and he could hardly contain himself from fucking her in the bar on numerous occasions.

Will told Amber to lie down on the bed. She immediately felt fingers all over her body, squeezing her nipples, stroking her wet pussy. As a finger made its way into her, she instantly spread her legs wide. She heard Will, tell her to turn her head to the left, and she felt a cock next to her mouth, which she opened for it and took it greedily into her mouth. She began to stroke and suck the cock in her mouth, while she felt a tongue flicking her clit and her thighs. The tongue was fast and furious, then slow and steady. The momentum of alternate movements was making her heart race. She could feel the orgasm already. A finger slipped into her pussy, then another, and then another. Three fingers were pulsating inside her, while she had her clit licked, sucked, and bit. She was groaning with pleasure, and could barely take the anticipation of being toyed with. She wanted to cum like she never had before.

The cock came out of her mouth, and she felt a warm spray of cum wash over her face. The voice of the third man, whose name Amber couldn't remember, was groaning as Amber jacked him off to complete his orgasm. Almost immediately, she felt the fingers slide out of her pussy, and the familiar feel of Will's hard cock insert her fully and quickly. He thrust deeply and slowly, feeling every inch of him inside her. She cried out in short breaths, and as he went faster, she got louder. Will stopped, and told her to get on all fours, so she could suck his cock the way he likes it, and to allow the man to fuck her.

The man showed her no mercy by fucking her hard doggy style. He would alternate smacking her ass and pulling her hair to get her back to arch up, which added more pleasure to the man's experience. The man stopped, and began to suck on her clit. His tongue was in tune to her body, and he made her cum almost immediately. He began to groan, and rammed his hard cock back into her pussy, and rammed it back and forth with fast, forceful thrusts, causing Amber to cry out as the man came once again.

She could hear Will operating the camera, and knew that later that evening, once the man was gone, they would watch the video, and he would fuck her again. With Will's cock in her mouth, she could taste herself as he fucked her face. Watching his girl get fucked by this man gave him immense pleasure, knowing this man was so turned on by Amber that he could cum multiple times in a short period. As soon as the man was finished, Will exploded onto Amber's face as she feverishly tried to lick up his cum as soon as it was on her face. He ordered her to be still, as he finished. He wanted a few cum shots to remind him of this milestone night.

The man went into the bathroom to clean himself up, while Will took a towel and wiped Amber's face. He left her lying on the bed, naked, while the man dressed and left. Once he was gone, she was allowed to get up, and clean herself up more thoroughly in the bathroom.

She returned to the bed, and went next to Will. She had a hot washcloth and a towel, and proceeded to clean her Master while he watched. He ensured she was ok, which she replied she was. He told her to lie next to him, which she did. He kissed her, stoked her hair. He told her he was proud of her, and proceeded to fuck her again, this time in her ass. She welcomed his hard cock in her ass, as this feeling was special only to them. He was behind her, thrusting back and forth, gently at first, to not cause her any pain or discomfort. Once she was breathing normally, he fucked her hard. He pulled back on her neck, kissed it, while he rammed himself deep into her ass. She was so tight that it didn't take him long before he came with his cock all the way in. She could feel him cum, and then she relaxed.