Night in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the restroom and start the water.

"Let's get you into a nice warm bath."

Chapter 6

The water is nice and hot. It is bubbling up with bubble bath and salt. You step into the water and lower yourself gently. The hot water slightly burning your butt as you sit. You slide into it completely immersing your body leaving only your head sticking out. I bring in your phone and connect it to an external speaker. I find a soft music station on Spotify and hit play.

I leave the restroom and let you rest. I have lots of work to do to prepare for you getting out.

I walk back into the restroom and dip my hand into the water. You are sleeping and the water is starting to feel cold. I reach over and pull the plug letting the water start to drain. You stir in the water and look up at me. You smile a sleepy smile.

I reach my hand out to you. You slide your wet hand into mine. I carefully pull you to your feet.

You wake a little more as you realize I'm naked. Your smile grows bigger. Seeing you standing there dripping wet with beads of water rolling off your breast, my cock begins to grow. I step into tub with you and close the curtain.

"Turn around and place your hands against the wall. Spread your legs."

"Yes Sir."

I turn around and turn the water on. The first blast hits my chest like bunch of needles it's so cold. But I manage to keep the water from hitting you and ruining your bath. I turn back around and look you up and down. Your ass still wet from the bath.

"Turn around. Come here."

You face me with small look confusion on your face. I had you turn with no specific reason other than to confuse you. I smile at you. I reach my hands out to you and you place yours in mine. I pull you to me and kiss you deeply. The water cascades over us. I turn you toward the sidewall and push against it. I pin your arms above your head.

I grab the loofa and pour on the soap. I start from the bottom and start working the loofa up your legs. Massaging deeply as I go. I stop to circle the loofa around your cheeks and the slide it between them. From behind I take my hand between your legs and gently wash your pussy. I can hear low moans coming from above me.

I move up your back and stop to pay extra attention, 5 min deep rub. I move from your lower back to your shoulders and everywhere in between.

I reach around the front and you feel me press my hard and throbbing cock into the center of your ass. I massage your stomach and move up to your breast. I rub them softly and play with your nipples. Your moans get deeper as I push up between your butt.

My cock penetrates your tight ass.

"Please Sir, give it to me."

You feel my head move into you. A sigh of relief escapes your lips from the tension. I pull down on your nipples as I drive my cock deep into. You feel my hips rest against you.

"Uhhh. You feel so amazing."

I withdrawal from you leaving just my head in, and push back into you slowly.

Again and again you feel me moving in and out.

I pull one hand back and reach up for your hair and pull your head back forcefully.

I drive my cock in and out, faster, harder, making you scream with excitement into the shower wall.

"Oh god, I'm... I'm... I'm cumming."

You feel me erupt deep in your ass. Pressing in as deep as I can.

My cock pulses.

I feel the last bit of cum leave my cock and slowly withdrawal from you.

I turn you and kiss you deeply again.

*************

I wrap the towel around your waist and hold you tightly. We stand there in the bathroom looking at each other in the mirror. We look good with our arms wrapped around each other. Your hair pulled up in clip and both of us wrapped in a towel from the waist down. You breast are exposed but currently hidden against my chest.

We walk out into the bedroom of the hotel and feel the coolness brush our skin.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes Sir."

"Anything you would like to eat. It's pretty late. Nothing delivers right now except pizza. I think there are a few fast food places down the street."

"Can you just order a pizza Sir? I don't want you to leave."

***************

"Pizza is on its way Love."

You are sitting on the bed, still in just a towel. I walk toward your purse to grab some cash. I stop in front of you and just watch your body, the rise and fall of your chest as you breath. The way you have a strand of hairs falling from the bunch in front of your face. The way you move it behind your ear. The way your lips part as you lick your lips.

How I can just stand here and stare without a thought.

"Who knows how long it will be. You should grab the money Sir."

I come back to reality and continue to walk the rest of the way toward your purse.

Knock Knock Knock

How much time has passed?

I look at you and our eyes meet. We are both here in towels.

I walk over and look into peephole. I chuckle a little to myself. I open door and your breath catches in your throat as you realize you'll be in full view.

I don't open the door fully and you can tell we are having a conversation but can't make out the words.

I close the door.

"Sir?"

"Wrong room. It was room service for someone else. Plenty of time to change."

You sit there as I walk towards our bags. You go to stand.

"What shall I put on, Sir?"

"You stay sitting right there. I like you just the way you are."

I put on an undershirt and basketball shorts. You can see the outline of the flaccid cock through my shorts. You smile to yourself enjoying the view as I walk past. I sit by your side and kiss your shoulders.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself. We have a little more time before we should head to bed. It's getting late."

Knock, Knock, Knock...

Chapter 7

I walk over to open the door.

"Sir?"

I turn toward you. Your hands are covering your breast.

"Relax. You look amazing. Whoever is on the other side of that door is going to be lucky to get a view of you."

I open the door.

"How's it going? That's I'll be seven..."

I can tell he is looking past me. His eyes are glued to you as you sit there pretending to watch TV, your breast exposed and your nipples hard.

"Excuse, how much?"

"Um, it's, um, seventeen thirty two."

"Here's a twenty. Go ahead and keep the change. Can I have my pizza now?"

He absente mindedly hands me the pizza and the two-liter. I can see his head moving with the door as he tried to steal as long a glance as he can. Just as the door closes you make eye contact and smile at him.

***************

"So how was your pizza?"

"It was really good Sir. Thank you. I didn't realize just how hungry I was."

I smile as I look down at your still exposed breast.

"Will you join me on the bed Mrs. Rodriguez?"

You stand and let your towel fall.

"I'd be happy to Sir."

We walk over to the bed and both sit down. I raise my hand to your face and gently caress it. I move it stopping inches from your lips. You can feel my nose lightly brushing yours I am so close.

"You are amazing. I Love you so much I can't even begin to explain. Every day that I am with you is the best day of my life. You are a loving and respectful wife. You make me feel like there is nothing that can ever bring me down."

I reach up and wipe the single tear that has fallen from your eye. I gently kiss your lips.

"Each and everyday that I wake up, you are the first thing on my mind. Every night before I go to bed, you are the last thing on my mind. On the nights I actually remember my dreams they are of you. I would not trade this life for any other. You complete me."

A small laugh escapes your lips at the joking way I tell you I am nothing with out you.

I pull you in tight. Our lips meet and our tongues start to dance with each other as our passion flows through us. I lean you back onto the bed and lay down on top. Your legs wrap around my waist as we continue to share a passionate kiss.

You can feel my hard cock brushing against your lips and clit. As we kiss you can't fight back the feeling and reach between our bodies to grab my throbbing cock. You line my head up with the opening of your pussy.

Using your legs you pull me deep into you.

Our breath quicken as I begin to press into you. Harder. Faster. Our bodies intertwined as one. I reach under one leg and pull it forward so your ankle is resting on my shoulder.

You can feel me pressing deeper into you. I can feel you wet. I can feel your insides massaging my cock. I pull hard to the side where I have your leg up forcing you on top. Obviously force is a relative term as it's exactly where you want to be.

You sit up and rock your hips back and forth. You can feel my cock deep in you. My pubic bone is pressing against your sensitive clit.

Your hands rest on my chest.

"Ride me, I'm gonna cum."

With those words you ride me hard and fast. Your breathing getting faster and shallow as you struggle to keep your breath. You start to feel it, deep in your stomach. It travels outward into your chest, your arms, and your legs. Finally it reaches it destination.

You pussy is throbbing and forces you into an uncontrollable fully body orgasm. You legs lighten. Your breath catches in your throat. You mouth opens as moans escape. Your nails dig into my chest breaking the skin. Your nipples feel like they harden even more.

I push up further into you sending you into another round of orgasms. My cock pulses as cum erupts from my cock deep in you. Filling you.

You collapse onto my chest as we both struggle to regain our breath.

"You are amazing. Thank you."

"No, thank you Sir."

"I said thank you."

"You're welcome, Sir."

*************

Suddenly your eyes open and you are staring at me lying next to you. You reach other and rest your hand on my chest. Slowly my eyes open as I adjust to the bright light of the rising sun.

"Morning babe."

"Morning Sir."

"Did you sleep ok?"

"I slept amazing. I just had the most amazing dream."

"Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me about it?"

"Are we busy tonight?"

"No we're not. Now stop teasing and tell me about your dream."

"How about we get away tonight? Maybe San Diego. Then, I can show you exactly what I dreamt."

You have a small smile on your face as I gently kiss you.

"Ok. Sounds like a plan."

12