Night in the Museum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now, how can I give you the same pleasure?' She asked.

'Not possible. I can enjoy it, I can give it but it doesn't go down. Not ever.' He explained, 'Take a break, but come back and see me any time.' He winked and walked back across the room to his spot. Placing his helmet back on his head, he put himself back into position so quickly, Brie couldn't help but consider whether it was a crazy dream. She picked herself up and felt a trickle of wetness on the inside of her leg, reminding her that it had been very real.

She righted her clothes and reminded herself how to breathe normally, just in time to hear Ashley's footsteps as she made her way back.

'Sorry about that, there's always some drama with her, she really doesn't know when to shut up.' Ashley rolled her eyes, 'Are you ok? You look...a little flushed or something?'

'Oh, I'm fine, I was sitting down, I think I stood up too fast. I think I need the bathroom too.'

'Ok, I think there's one a little further along here.'

'Cool.' Ashley put away her phone and they headed for the next room. As they walked through the door, Brie took a second to glance back at her soldier, knowing he was in there somewhere, ready to go again any time she wanted.

12