Night in the Woods

Story Info
A passionate moment between ex-lovers turns into much more...
823 words
3.34
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, almost midnight, and everybody had gone off to sleep. It had been a cold, breezy day with intermediate spells of sunshine at the park where a group of friends had enjoyed a delicious barbeque meal earlier. There was fun, frolic and laughter as the gang de-stressed after a grilling week of final exams. But there was someone in the group who was only pretending to be happy. Nobody knew what was going on in her mind as she was good at hiding her feelings. Let's call her Jill. It had been a tough day for Jill because among the group of friends was a guy (let's name him Brad), someone she loved very deeply but who wouldn't even talk to her due to a huge fight that had occurred between them a few days ago.

During sunset, she had finally gathered the courage to talk to him and explain herself. The spot where they stood couldn't have been more beautiful. A vast lake in front of them, green grass behind and they walked together on sand as she tried to start a conversation. It was ironic how romantic the place was, especially when she could sense the aloof attitude of her former paramour. He told her with a straight face, that they would talk later at night so that it didn't create a scene in front of their friends.

And so she waited. She waited until the campfire had extinguished and everyone had gone into their tents and were soundly asleep. Jill and Brad came out of their tents and started walking towards the woods. They had not spoken directly for nearly a month now. There was a friction between them that she wanted to address. She apologized for her mistakes and asked him to forgive her, but it was not so easy. Brad did not believe her. He wondered if she could possibly do something similar again that would hurt him. He asked her why it mattered so much that he forgive her, as soon, he was leaving town forever and they may never even see each other again. She told him that she didn't want to end things on a bad note. They walked and walked until they reached a deck. For a while, they sat on the deck, with their legs touching the water, and it felt like the old times all was well between them. But now, there was this huge invisible wall that had to be torn down. Finally, he believed her apologies to be genuine and agreed to be friends again.

As they headed back towards the campsite, he asked her to sit on a bench with him. Now the thing about Brad and Jill was that they could not be "just" friends. That was what the fight had been about in the first place.

As they sat on the bench, he laid his head on her lap. At that moment, she just knew that she loved this man like no other. She gently stroked his hair and after an instant he leaned in to kiss her. She wasn't sure whether to let him or not, but this time she just decided to give in. It had been too long and she had realized that she couldn't live with his ignorance. She kissed him back with a fierce longing that had been buried inside her. Their tongues intertwined and before she knew it, his hand was under her shirt, caressing her breasts, rubbing them. He gently unhooked her bra and felt her breasts, grabbing them and arousing her.

There was a restroom nearby, the only empty room at the campsite. It was a sign about how strong their feelings were that they didn't even think twice about moving their passionate romance to the restroom. His hand slid into her pants, inside her underwear and he gently stroke the lip of her vagina. She moaned and he couldn't believe how much he had missed that sound. He moved his fingers up and down, just the way she liked and he began moaning louder and louder. She knew he was becoming harder by the second. When she couldn't wait any longer, she removed his pants and brought out his manhood and gently licked it. He moaned this time. He slowly entered her and slid his penis back and forth, in and out, until she screamed with ecstasy. Their friends were sleeping just a mile away from the restroom but they couldn't control their voices in the heat of the moment.

He seemed surprisingly strong, standing and carrying her weight, and beginning to thrust harder. They looked into each other's eyes with such love and passion, which had been suppressed inside for so long. Finally, they could manifest it through the act of making fervent love to each other. They exploded in each other's arms as they reached climax and everything else besides that moment was forgotten.