Night Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather agrees for him to make decisions for her.
1.7k words
4.4
25.8k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers

**This is a continuation of the first chapter. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think!**

"Hello?"

"Hi Heather, this is Luke. I wanted to see if you can come over early tonight since I'll be off work early."

"Oh. Sure. What time?" I had nothing to do all day anyways and the more I worked the more money I was getting by the hour. Not that I thought anyone was counting hours at this little 'job' anyways after last night.

"Can you make it over around 6?"

"Yeah that sounds good. Um...Luke..remember those ..." I stuttered as I felt awkward bringing it up. But the balls he put inside me had been vibrating subtly inside my pussy all day and I felt so hot down there by then. "....things? In me?"

There was a short silence on the phone.

"Yes. Are they still inside you?"

Glad he had broken the silence, I responded quickly. "Yes! I think they're making me..dizzy or nauseous though. They feel really strong...."

"Well don't worry about that, I'm going to take them out for you tonight, okay?"

The thought of even waiting a few more hours to head over there for help made my gut sink. But I couldn't bring myself to tell him I was really bothered because they had made me dripping wet all day and that I was becoming too horny. I guess I was just glad he was going to help me take them out later. I tried tugging on the string in the morning and it just started to feel pressured so I wasn't sure what to do and was afraid of hurting myself down there.

When I got to his apartment later he led me to his bedroom where I could change clothes like the day before. This time he stayed in the room and asked me if I still had the balls inside me.

"Yeah..." I didn't know what else to say. I felt kind of embarrassed to admit something had been inside my pussy all day vibrating.

"Remember to take your panties off. You can leave them in here with your other clothes. Just lay down when you're changed so I can take a look for you..."

I did as I was told, relieved he was going to take them out but really nervous and scared he was going to see how wet I was. I tried to wipe myself clean before I came over but I had already gotten wet again during the drive.

He spread my legs like he did yesterday - firmly and gently. I wondered what kind of doctor he was. I felt him put a finger down my slit just to spread them slightly. It sent a shiver up my spine that I tried to hide as best as I could.

"They seem fine. But you are very wet down here. Have you been wet all day?"

"..um...a little bit."

He got up and grabbed a small towel and wiped me up like he did yesterday. It felt so strangely comforting. Again at the end he pressed his finger slightly in and did a little U shape swipe gently into my hole.

"Okay you're all better. I know there's still laundry but you can do some of the dishes today. They are piling up!" He pulled down my skirt and helped me up and out of the room.

"...Wait. Aren't you going to take those things out?"

"I will when they need to be taken out later. Don't worry about it. Just let me know if you get uncomfortable again."

Again, I was too embarrassed to admit they were just making me dripping wet all day. I went along and hoped the evening would go by quickly.

That night I finished all the laundry and the dishes. I sat down to take a small break and arrange all the clothes around me in a giant arch so I could separate clothes to be folded , hung up, or ironed first.

I heard Luke get up from his desk and come out to sit with me on his laptop.

"Thanks for doing this. It's taken me a while to find someone right for this job.."

"Yeah..well I need some part time work so..."

"Did you start to get wet again?" He asked very matter of fact like. I was slightly taken aback by how he just casually asked me.

"...I don't know.." I tried not to look at him. He asked me what I was doing in school and why I moved to the city.

I sat there arranging all his clothes around me in piles and explained to him I wasn't sure exactly what I was doing but I wanted to become an entrepreneur in a way. I admitted I had trouble staying focused and was trying to do better in school but it was hard while worrying about bills and learning to live on my own and what not. It was actually a very pleasant talk. I didn't have any friends around and he seemed very understanding of my situation. He offered to let me come over whenever I wanted to study or work on things if being out of my apartment would help me focus more. I started walking back and forth carrying the clothes into his closet while still talking to him.

"You know, Heather. I want to help you. I feel like you need someone to help guide you and I could help you stay on task so you can succeed." I continued loading clothes into his drawers listening from his room. I wasn't sure what he meant exactly so I didn't respond.

"I can help you organize and accomplish things more efficiently. And it'll help you feel better and not so distracted. I've helped mentor other students before and they have always been much more successful with more self control and a focused drive..."

"Um, what do you mean exactly? I've never had a mentor before but I was thinking of taking an internship next summer..."

He came into the room and sat me down on the bed. "Mentor might not have been the best word, I guess." Luke continued to talk while sitting next to me. "Think of me as someone who can make decisions for you. The best decisions. I've been through all this before, college is tough. I can decide things for you so you can be confident you're always doing what is best for you. The only choice you need to make is commitment. Once you agree to let me help you, you need to trust me fully and be willing to trust my decisions for you."

All of this flooded my head in a flash. It seemed somewhat appealing though, surprisingly. I knew I had a serious lack of control and focus on things and that it was hard for me to finish any sort of long term goal. Maybe this is what I needed? I thought about what he was saying in my head. I felt excited but a little cautious about the whole idea.

"Heather?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my daze from thinking.

"Don't be shy. I'm here for you...Let me help you, alright?"

I nodded and stared at the floor. I was afraid to look at him for some reason. I felt his hand slide down my back and he laid me down on my back and spread my legs again. I just stared at him now. I thought for sure he was going to fuck me and at that point I probably could not say no because I had been dripping wet all day. I felt him press his fingers up and down my slit though, getting closer and closer to my hole. Then I felt a small tug and the balls inside me move outward.

"Just relax." He said. I relaxed my body as best as I could in front of him and was relieved he was finally removing those things. He cleaned me up again and then asked me not to move and stay on the bed. He came back with my regular clothes and set them beside me.

He put his hand down near my pussy again, and I felt him gently spread my lips open. A finger touched my clit and I flinched a little. Then he slipped a finger right into my pussy - it felt incredibly tight and my pussy clenched down on his finger. He moved it in a out a little bit and then stopped. I gasped as I felt his finger touch me again around my asshole. He went in a little circle and then stopped again.

"Have you been wet like this all day?"

"...yeah" I answered softly.

"This is good then. Your muscles are very sensitive down here - don't touch yourself here. I'll know if you do."

I immediately felt defeated and embarrassed. Like somehow he knew in my mind I was waiting to go home and masturbate to finally relieve myself.

"I know you might want to but don't. I will take care of this tomorrow. Actually just come over tomorrow morning and bring your school planner with you."

With that he suddenly flipped me over like a pancake onto my stomach. Before I could do anything he put a hand on my ass cheek. I instinctively tried to start getting up but he put a hand firmly on my lower back and I settled back down pretty quickly.

"What are you doing??"

"I'm taking a look at you." He spread my ass cheeks apart while I tried not to squirm. I had never been so vulnerable in front of any man before. I didn't feel like he would hurt me or that I was in danger...just that I wasn't sure what was happening and I was a little scared I guess. "I'll have something for this tomorrow night. Bring some clothes so you can spend the night here since it's the weekend, okay?"

I agreed without thinking much about it and then he dressed me in my normal clothes before I left for the night.

bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers