Night Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,060 Followers

Epilogue

'News this morning is focused on the exposition of government communications by an outside party.' the radio said between various tractor control module parts scattered on the table. A soft breeze came in from the open window carrying the scent of wide farm lands. 'They have revealed that all communication through popular social sites is being monitored by government agencies and used to suppress any dissidence towards them. News agencies are currently under fire from independent sources for collaborating with the ruling parties while the justice department and civil rights groups try to get a hold of who did what. A further news source said the recent fatal car incident in the Derrick tunnel, which set several cars ablaze and involved one department official and two possible suspects in a police chase, might be related to this.'

Ahmin sighed and looked at the clock. 'This early and it's already depressing.' he said to himself as he checked the GPS connection for a tractor of one of the farmers of the eastern town he had moved to.

***

Terri stepped into the cabin in the middle of the forest after a long walk along the overgrown road leading to it. She looked at the dust covered place with sparse furniture and opened the windows and the door to the glass house in the back.

She found a couple of old pictures on a small table next to the door, saw one she recognised as Milo as a kid and took it to take a closer look.

'Milo.' she said softly as she held it tight and cried.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,060 Followers