Night Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused to suck hard on her nipples again, squeezing the flesh of her breasts to get as much into his mouth as he could. Easing further down on his hands and knees now, he traced a line of soft kisses down her belly as he homed in on her aching sex. The ultimate aroma of erotica reached him as he settled with his mouth over her, letting his tongue reach out and make the lightest contact with her wet pussy lips.

Jen's legs opened unconsciously, easing Greg's path to slip deeper between her thighs and allow his tongue to stroke up and down, first the outside of her lips, and then down the center of her wet cleft. She tasted sweeter than any pussy he'd known and smelled faintly of her sex and her perfume. His hands slipped around the top of her thighs and pulled her up a little towards his hungry mouth. His tongue felt her swollen, warm and slick as he pleasured her with long slow strokes, each one probing a little deeper into her and dwelling a little longer as it lapped over her clit. As soon as he brought two fingers around to slip inside her and allowed his tongue to concentrate on her clit Jen knew she was going to cum.

It was only a matter of time but Greg carefully ensured a teasingly slow start by curling his finger up inside her pussy towards her belly and making very slow circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue. The more he felt her pelvis try to rise off the floor and push his tongue onto her, the more he slowed down his movements and eased the pressure he applied. Jen's gentle moaning became louder and faster as he slowed, until a tiny scream came from the back of her throat and she made a huge thrust up towards his face. As her body anticipated the power of her climax her pussy muscles gripped his fingers like a vise.

Jen's eyes had been closed for several minutes, but as the fireworks in her head started they opened startlingly wide. Her arms stretched out across the floor and her body tensed, knowing the flash wildfire of her climax could no longer be stopped. The initial wave started deep in her pussy and washed out through every inch of her, not quite reaching her toes when the second wave started. Time after time the waves pushed out from her contracting pussy, pushing pleasure through her in a heart-stopping orgasm. She wondered if it would ever stop, and then she started to feel the gentle movements of Greg's hand and mouth again as they worked her body to keep her in ecstasy as long as he could.

Without pulling his fingers out of her, Greg slid up so his face was next to hers. Her smile glowed and he kissed her softly and laid his body next to her; his cock burning into her thigh as Jen's arm reached around him with her arm and pulled him towards her with whatever remaining strength she had.

"Wow." She giggled. "You should consider giving up piano lessons. I know something your hands are better suited to."

"That was wonderful." He kissed her again as she shuffled a little and worked her hand down to rest on his burning erection.

She looked at his eyes and saw the genuine enjoyment of her moment. A whole new wave of desire and passion washed over her as she realized it was a look she'd never seen in any lover before. "Come back inside." She whispered between kisses. "I need you."

Greg swung a leg over her and lifted himself up easily to position his cock between her legs. He held himself over her with straight arms and his eyes never left hers as he slowly descended, first to bring the head in contact with her pussy lips, and then to slowly thrust into her.

Jen's eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling of him inside her. He made a single, slow, deep, push to surround his hard flesh with the tight velvet sheath she created for him. As soon as he settled inside her again he knew his climax was not far away. Already his balls were reacting to the eroticism of the night. This felt so much more than a new lover, and he didn't want to lose eye contact with Jen as he started to slowly withdraw from her so he could plunge again into the depths of her sex.

Her hands came up to caress his hips and encourage his movements. Greg felt the touch of her fingers on his skin, but his cock only recognized yet another sensory assault that sent a pulse of pleasure through him. His balls were already straining to hold back as he started to build up a rhythm with his strokes. The light touch of Jen's fingers wandered over his lower back and across his buttocks and he slid in and out of her, each stroke pulling the rim of his cockhead deliciously along her pussy walls. Every time he withdrew he came as close as he thought possible to coming out of her, giving him a feeling like he was entering her for the first time when he pushed into her again.

Greg knew that holding back was no longer an option as soon as he felt her pelvis come up and meet his. Jen's eyes urged him on, her body was his, and she wanted nothing more than to please him. Her desire was feeding him and the physical result was building to an unstoppable crescendo.

She knew, firstly, by the subtle change in his smile that he was cumming. Somehow he managed to maintain that deliciously slow rhythm as his body made its irresistible journey through the ecstatic tension towards relief. Just as the strokes became difficult to complete, Jen whispered, "Yes" to him and the flood started.

Despite the urge to close his own eyes, Greg watched Jen's smile as she pulled him into her and hosted the biggest climax of his life. The high seemed to last forever, the waves of heat and sparks that flowed through his every sinew, releasing the tension with a flood of pleasure waves that pulsed through him and pulled at every part of him. The first spasm of his cum built up as the pleasure rushed through him over and over until the moment arrived and his balls exploded and shot a huge burst of molten seamen into her.

Jen watched intently as Greg's face reflected the release. She saw him mouth, "Oh God", but she didn't hear anything. She felt him almost stop moving as the climax started, then start trusting again as he prolonged the moment. The pressure of his first spurt was almost a surprise, quickly followed by the sublime feeling of her whole pussy being filled with his seed. As he relaxed he slumped into her arms and she held him tight, pulling him as close as she could and letting him know it was okay to stay inside her.

His heart was still pounding when Greg finally slipped off and out of her. He moved naturally to be at her side, his soaked and spent cock slackening as it rested on her thigh. After another few moments to regain his breath, he brought a hand up to her cheek and stroked it lightly while they smiled at each other.

"I feel like I want to say 'hello' to you all over again." He started to grin.

Jen turned so her whole body was facing his and touching as much of him as it could. "I know what you mean." She let her hand rub the skin on his back and feel the light sheen of sweat their lovemaking had induced. "The whole night's felt a bit like that. Hello Greg."

"Hello lover." He kissed her.

12