Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"That's okay, Ricky, you don't have to speak. You just make sure you keep me happy. You won't like the consequences if you don't." She winked an evil eye at him, then leered at his gowned body. "First off, this disgusting thing will have to go."

Ricky felt a breeze, that was all. It was a chilly breeze, and even though it was brief, the chill lingered on his flesh. He felt a slight tug at his back, and he rocked from side to side slightly, only for an instant. When he looked down, he was naked. A fine mist hovered just above his body, accounting for the lingering chill on his skin. Across the room, his pale blue gown was folded neatly over the visitor's chair.

There was a rush of air to his right, just near the window. A swirling fog hovered several feet above the tiled floor. When Vanessa emerged from it, she was completely naked, gliding eerily toward him again. Her mouth formed a toothy grin. Her eyes leered at him and she licked her slick, ruby lips. On the other visitors chair, her underthings and uniform were neatly folded, her cap on top of them, and her nurses' clogs by the legs of the chair. Growling lecherously - at least Ricky HOPED it was lecherously - Vanessa floated toward her prey.

Ricky never felt her get up onto the bed, but this didn't surprise him. Before his senses could register her presence atop him, she was seated on his chest, a swirl of mist all around her. She sat with her back to him, looking over her shoulder down at him. Her dark hair cascaded down her back, ending between her shoulder blades. Was it longer than before? Funny what the mind thinks about at such times.

"Now, little Ricky hero, I'm going to dine on this fine, throbbing feast you have down here for me. In return, you get to dine on the feast I have for you. Sounds fair, doesn't it? No need to reply, just get yourself geared up to give me one fantastic licking. You HAVE eaten pussy before, haven't you?"

Ricky nodded, almost afraid of what might happen if he said no.

"Good," Vanessa replied, "then you better make me come, little man, or you will be very, very sorry."

Two things then happened simultaneously. Ricky felt cool wetness surrounding his penis as it disappeared into Vanessa's snarling mouth. Her hands once again fondled his manhood shamelessly as she sucked him. She sucked his responding cock like an animal, grunting and snorting, huffing loudly as she took him deep inside her mouth. The second thing that occurred was the immediate plopping of her crotch down onto Ricky's face. Instead of the expected warmth, it was slightly cool on his face. The scent was almost the same as any other woman he'd tasted before, though perhaps with a slight coppery tinge.

The pussy on his face didn't care about what Ricky was sensing or experiencing. It wanted IMMEDIATE attention, and Vanessa became impatient for that attention to begin.

"LICK IT, HERO," she growled at him, slamming her crotch up and down insistently on his face several times to make her impatience crystal clear to him. "If I don't feel your tongue in there before I'm done talking, I'm going to shove my ass in your face until you smother to death. Is that what you want, football star? I realize I do have a lovely ass, but is that where you'd like to spend your last moments on earth...gasping for air beneath it? Make your choice quickly, little Ricky...lick my pussy immediately, or die under my ass."

Ricky, believing Vanessa would be as good as her word, did his best to spread her open with his fingers and begin licking. Vanessa instantly cooed and settled down onto his face, squirming excitedly, bathing his face in her already copious juices. His face and mouth were simply there for her pleasure, nothing more, and her crotch and bottom showed them no respect whatsoever. She squirmed about on his face as if it were some personal pleasure object she used to stimulate her pussy. That's all she thought of him. That is, until she realized he had to breathe...and his need to breathe was interfering with her pleasure. He kept pushing her pussy away from his face so he could inhale, which temporarily interrupted her grinding on his face. This she could not abide!

Taking her lips off his penis, Vanessa sat up, lifting her bottom off Ricky's face, and whirled around to glare menacingly at him. "Humans!" she scowled, "You and your damned need to breathe. It's so annoying when it interferes with my sitting on your face! It's so irritating to have to get up off your face just so you can suck in some oxygen. That SO infuriates me!" Her eyes glowed red and deadly. Ricky looked up at her with fear. He didn't know what to do. Eventually, Vanessa sorted through her lust and realized that he had no choice. He wasn't disobeying her, he was merely a victim of his genetics.

With a snort of resignation, she decided to solve the problem herself. She slid herself back and sat directly on his face, the cheeks of her ass surrounding his head and settling down onto it, snuffing out all life giving oxygen. Instantaneous panic setting in, Ricky feared she'd decided to smother him after all, just out of sheer anger. Fearing for his life, he began squirming under her, his lungs becoming desperate for air. Vanessa reached down between her legs and dug her claws into his chest. The same icy cold enveloped his lungs as had enveloped his brain earlier. Cells rearranged, circulation routes reformatted, anatomy changed.

Ricky fretted and struggled beneath her for several minutes before realizing he wasn't suffocating. His hands clawed ineffectually at Vanessa's legs and hips for what seemed ages before accepting the futility of their attacks. Slowly, however, panic dispersed. For although the arrogant vampiress was sitting on his face as if it were a plush, cushiony chair - no chance whatsoever for air to get to his nose or mouth, let alone his lungs - he wasn't dying of asphyxiation! Still, she continued to put her full weight on his face, waiting for that salient point to be completely driven home and put an end to his desperate struggling. When he finally calmed to the point where he no longer fretted beneath her, she raised her bottom up off his face. She grinned wickedly down at his red, sweating face.

"Problem solved," she said, "you no longer have the need to breathe. I fixed it like I did your brain. So no more delays in eating my pussy, agreed? Get your tongue in there nice and quick and don't let it stop no matter how hard I sit on your face. Don't panic if I smother you with my pussy. I happen to be a squirmer. I tend to lose control, and I'm sure my crotch will alternately smother and batter your face. Just deal with it! Keep licking no matter what. You'll be perfectly fine as long as your tongue doesn't stop giving me pleasure. Got it?"

Instantly, she sat back down, mashing her crotch into Ricky's face, grinding and gyrating on him, using his nose, lips and chin to stimulate her pussy as SHE saw fit, letting him lick when she wanted him to. No longer annoyed by his incessant need to inhale, she used her entire vaginal area as a battering ram on his face, squashing her slit down onto his frantically working mouth. Ahhhh...much better, she sighed. MUCH better.

Feeling Ricky's tongue busy again between her pussy lips and inside her opening, she bent back to her own tasty task. She wanted to suck the life from this young star athlete through his firm, hard cock. And that's exactly what she tried to do.

Mashing and pummeling the young man's face with her sex, Vanessa took his cock deep down her throat and sucked hard. The joy of tasting it made her squirm even more on his face, grinding harder in her attempt to have an orgasm. Vanessa's lips sucked that throbbing penis all the way to its base, while her fingers squeezed and coaxed the sperm from his testicles. Such a delicious midnight snack. She could feel the main course of her snack rising, working its way from Ricky's tightened sack to his pounding muscle. She wasn't going to just let it rise on its own, either. She was literally going to SUCK the fluids out of him. She grinned at the thought. It was going to be such a surprise for the poor boy. She also grinned at the thought of the snack her bubbling core was preparing for the young football star in return. That wouldn't surprise him so much, but it certainly might drown him. With total lack of concern for the young man slurping away desperately between her legs, her only thought after that was, "Oh, well, if he drowns, he drowns..." She chuckled inwardly at the thought of it, but then sighed as she was swept away on waves of pleasure. Ricky's lungs still believed they needed oxygen, so they continued to gasp sporadically as he desperately licked and slurped between Vanessa's squirming legs. The scent of her dripping pink flesh - potent and almost nauseatingly sweet - washed over him. He felt suffocated by it. It clung to him like an oily coating, a sticky sweet second skin.

Vanessa's power over him was undeniable. Even wretched with fear for his life as he was, he desired her. His repulsion at what she must surely be and what she was forcing him to perform did nothing to deter his lapping tongue. And despite the animalistic gobbling and panting he heard from between his thighs and the unsettling cool sensation her mouth imparted to his genitals, he was rock hard and on the verge of climax.

This darkly erotic creature was literally sucking him dry. Her hands were squeezing his testicles and the shaft of his penis while her mouth took every inch of it inside and sucked so hard it felt as if his shaft would collapse in on itself and prevent ejaculation altogether. But the most disquieting sensation of all was the occasional dragging of obviously sharp teeth along the sides of his shaft. The pain was only minimal, but it dredged up thoughts in his brain that those toothy daggers might accidentally slice open a vein along the side of his cock and create a much bigger problem. But despite even those very realistic fears, he remained throbbing in her mouth. And he licked her not only out of fear, but intense desire. He found himself despising his actions as he devoured her hungrily and shamelessly, eagerly thrusting his tongue exactly where she wanted and needed it. Was it simply his male weakness for pussy after all, or was Vanessa controlling even his very basest desires?

Vanessa started moaning loudly as she sucked him, her tongue feeling as though it had elongated into a slithering serpent and wrapped itself around his pulsating muscle. From beneath her sticky quim he couldn't see what she was doing between his legs, but he could feel how rapidly her head was pistoning up and down on his member, feel her cool, panting breaths, hear her growled gasps. Her hands kneaded and squeezed his testicles, forcing every drop of his fluids out of them. She wanted it all.

Her orgasm caught Ricky by surprise. It slammed into his nose and mouth with the force of an inverted geyser, a crashing waterfall spraying his face, drenching every inch of it in the space of just a few seconds. Vanessa's sticky sweet scent overpowered him, coated his face like tar. At first he sputtered in panic, thinking the force of it would drown him, but then he calmed when he realized her little trick with his lungs was preventing that from happening. Vanessa locked his head between her thighs and humped up and down on his face at a frantic pace. She removed her mouth from his penis only long enough to growl back at him, "Open your mouth, hero...drink every drop! Don't waste any! My cum deserves to be swallowed." Immediately thereafter, her mouth resumed it's sucking of his cock. She knew full well he'd comply - whether out of fear or his own burgeoning desire didn't matter.

Ricky managed to open his mouth, the fear of drowning once again wrapping itself briefly around his brain. No sooner was his mouth open, than Vanessa's squirming, hopping face-humping forced large quantities of her viscous juices directly down his throat. So much fluid was being ejected into his mouth that he found himself swallowing rapidly to keep up with the seemingly endless flow. Gush after gush exploded into his open mouth as if Vanessa's pussy were actually an ejaculating penis, except the volume was much larger than any penis could send forth. Despite himself, he lapped hungrily at the downpour, accepting every drop down his parched throat. After only a few gulps, he was completely addicted to her fluids, the taste intoxicating him. Sucking hungrily at her erupting opening, Ricky grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down tightly against his face, so his mouth could drink its fill. He sucked at her fountain like a desperate pup at its mother's teat.

Vanessa's pointed incisors curled inward, stabbed superficially into the flesh of Ricky's penis. All he felt was a slight prick, a little spark of dull pain. The pain ended almost immediately, and in its place a warmth rushed along the length of his cock and radiated down to his testicles. From the tip of his slitted helmet to the lowest, nether regions of his scrotum, heat made his already throbbing manhood smolder inside. Combined with her squeezing, cajoling fingers and that desperately sucking mouth, the tingling heat caused his semen to boil over, seethe, roil, rush headlong from sack to cock. His orgasm struck like a lightning bolt.

His entire body stiffening, muscles contracting to the point of tearing free from their ligaments, Ricky exploded into Vanessa's mouth. She sucked him madly, lapping with her eerily cool tongue. His overheated genitals surrounded by those cool lips and tongue made the eroticism of it that much more stark and irresistible. He moaned and arched his back, hips and legs bouncing and squirming under the bewitching vamp. And all the while she squeezed his cock and balls, sucking him mercilessly. Long, thin fingers squeezed and released his testicles over and over, playing both sack and shaft like bloated flutes, milking them like a cow's udders, urging every single sperm out into the open, and into Vanessa's relentless mouth. She sounded like a rabid dog as her mouth snarled around his erupting muscle.

Vanessa's entire body squirmed and writhed atop the captive football star. Her thighs trembled against the sides of his head as she bathed his face in her oily discharge. She pressed her hips downward with all her might, managing to forcefully shove her entire slit into his accepting mouth. The downward thrust into his open mouth caused her slickened lips to separate, spread wide open for his tongue to properly service. She then wallowed in the pure pleasure of allowing it to gush freely while still being titillated with that snaky oral member. Shaking his trapped head back and forth with her thighs, she fed him her sex juices while she sucked his from him. An unending cycle of emptying and filling, purging herself into his famished gullet while replenishing her fluids by drinking his.

Ricky had never come so much in his life before. Vanessa kept squeezing the semen from him, sucking and coaxing it from deep inside. It felt as if liquid was being sucked from every part of him, by way of his ejaculating penis. It felt as if his arms, legs, trunk and head were slowly desiccating as Vanessa milked the liquid from him. But, finally, mercifully, she seemed satisfied. Gorged on his semen, her hunger appeared momentarily sated, while releasing her own juices down Ricky's throat quelled the passion in her demonic loins.

Slowly, she ended her pummeling of his face, stopped her forced filling of his mouth. Her gushing opening only trickled its contents into Ricky's mouth. Still she kept her pussy pressed firmly against his lips, her vaginal muscles squeezing every last drop into his mouth, making him feast on all of it. In turn, she sucked and squeezed every remaining drop from his genitals. She squeezed his testicles hard, then worked her fingers tightly along his shaft, lapping up every dribble that was forced from the tiny, slitted helmet. She sighed her pleasure, squirming her sticky crotch all over Ricky's face just for fun. For a few minutes she just lay there atop him, licking his cock, rubbing her pussy on his lips and chin. She savored the taste of him on her lips, and reveled in the pleasure of keeping his face trapped between her legs.

"Lick up every drop, football star. Spread me wide and lap in every nook and cranny. Slip your tongue in my opening and lick deep inside until it's spotless. Clean me up nice like I just did for you." Her voice was garbled with panting lust, but laced with obvious menace.

Ricky knew refusal wasn't an option. What's more, his sudden addiction to her fluids made refusal impossible anyway. He slurped and sucked at her dripping folds passionately, nothing else mattering to him but tasting her and pleasing her. His tongue probed deep inside her vaginal canal, licking around and around, pulling every drop down into his waiting mouth. He obediently and happily feasted on her cum.

And then Vanessa wanted dessert.

Smiling wickedly, eyes glowing bright red in the darkness, Vanessa reared back like a snake poised to attack. She clamped her thighs around Ricky's head, even managing to get her inner thighs behind it to hold it firmly in place. Then she fused her crotch once again onto the football star's face. His face securely clamped immovably between her thighs and crotch, any ill-advised, sudden screams he might attempt to send forth would be muffled in sticky pink folds of flesh and soundproofing pubic hairs. Thus prepared, Vanessa completed her strike. She grasped his still engorged muscle in her left hand and pulled it quickly to the left, exposing the right side of it as she would a victim's soft throat. Lunging forward with blinding speed, she clamped her teeth on it and sunk them into it about an eighth of an inch, finding a juicy vein just below the surface, embedded in the firm muscle. This time it wasn't seminal fluid she sucked. She slaked her...other...thirst.

The stinging pain lasted only a second. It's unexpectedness caused Ricky to cry out, but the muffled sound only served to tickle Vanessa's pussy. So engrossed in her feeding was she that she barely noticed the tickle, and the subsequent gasps and moans that followed. She enjoyed the coppery taste of Ricky's red corpuscles as they trickled down her throat, joining the sperm cells that already coated those same walls. Ricky squirmed a bit under her, but soon lay still, only the warm feeling of his post-panic heartbeats giving away the fact that he still lived. Vanessa only dined about thirty seconds or so, but it seemed like an eternity to the overpowered athlete.

When she finally removed her teeth from that subsurface vein and released his penis from her grasp, Vanessa sat up, smiling, wiping cum and blood from her lips with the back of her hand. "My, that was simply delicious," she sighed. "You young boys are always the tastiest." She turned to look back at Ricky, but saw only the curves of her ass as it completely blotted out his almost surely shocked face. "Oh, but I wonder if you can even hear me," she laughed, "Maybe I should take my pussy out of your face and then you can enjoy my delicious wit." She hesitated for a second. "Still, you do feel just fine right where you are," she chortled, squirming on his face again, strictly for fun. Self-amused, she laughed at her own remarks. "Oh, all right," she said finally, "I suppose I should get off your face so I can play with you some more. So many more delights to delve into."

It was twisted glee that crossed her face when she raised herself from Ricky's head. She reveled in the sticky sensation and the wet, sucking sound her crotch made as it pulled slowly away from his face. Not only was it delicious sucking Ricky's cock - in more ways than one - but it had been incredibly empowering to in turn feed him so much of her own sexual fluids. Filling a man's mouth with her cum was one of her all time favorite things to do.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers