Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

On her way home, Vanessa reminisced on the night's events. It had been the most enjoyable evening she'd had in decades. Her little football hero was quite the studly catch. His body so young and firm, his sexual organs so powerful, his blood so rich and tasty. And it had all turned out so well. She didn't even have to kill him. Feeding him her blood had insured that. He was hers now. Her own private football star. She wouldn't have time tonight, but when she awoke tomorrow evening, she'd have to rummage through her closet and find that old Wallcorn Wild Boars sweatshirt she'd buried in there somewhere. Maybe she'd even wear it to work, as sort of an inside joke that poor Maryann would never get. Yes, in honor of her new toy, she'd have to get herself back into the college football scene. If he was going to spend eternity servicing her every need, the least she could do was show a renewed interest in his sport...and her own alma mater. He was sure to go pro someday, and she'd follow him there as well. With the additional powers she could give him, he'd be as much a professional star as he is a collegiate one now. And then the money would follow. Yes, it was a perfect plan. A strong, sexy man-slave to pleasure her every day for eternity, and a mansion to live in with that obedient sex puppet. It sounded wonderful. It would certainly be far better to have a rich sex slave than a poor one, any day. Yes, Ricky's certain professional career would be controlled by her every bit as much as his personal life would be. So, that was settled. Tomorrow evening, before work, she would begin mapping out their life together in greater detail. It would take planning to properly steer his career while still giving him enough time to satisfy her needs.

After all, sex is wonderful...but it's always good to have a plan for one's future.

END

"Night Nurse" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2004

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers