Night Nurse

Story Info
Nurses life disintegrates after incident with teenager
2.2k words
90.2k
85
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
223 Followers

Anna looked at the time and saw she had to rush, a quick kiss for the kids and James her husband, with a friendly slap on his rump,then she was out, skilfully avoiding his riposte.

"I'll get you tomorrow," he shouted as she left.

"Promises, always promises," she shot back.

In truth, they had a good marriage after 8 years and 2 children. They were both still in love and faithful, with a good sex life. They had met in a pub in London, near the hospital where she had just finished training as a Children's Nurse. The fact he could look her in her soulful brown eyes, rather than a foot below at her impressive 36D's, was a big first hurdle, most men failed to pass.

When they married, they had moved to the country and bought a lovely house with a mortgage to match. Anna had continued to work Full Time on the kids ward in the local NHS hospital, apart from breaks for the children, to help pay for said mortgage. Two weeks ago, she had finally given up trying to balance a day job, with a young family and a home to manage. A vacancy had arisen for a Senior Night Sister on the male and female trauma and orthopaedic wards. It involved three or four 12 hour shifts a week, leaving the rest of the time free. She was enjoying it, rather to her surprise, developing a good working relationship with the four experienced Nursing Auxiliaries who worked under her.

Anna arrived on the Male Ward and after a handover from the day staff, she started on the night time medicine round, whilst the other nurses helped settle the less able patients. She heard the appreciative murmurs and sensed the looks, as she moved round the Men's Ward. No false modesty, she new that she was worth the admiration. At 30, she still had the excellent, feminine figure of her pre children days, maintained by her daily runs. Her dark blond hair was tied in a bun for work, her round face and even features were pretty, rather than beautiful. Her preference for hold up stockings rather than pantyhose, was the talk of the ward. A number of patients had dropped books or magazines, to try and confirm it. She had no idea how they had found out. It had never been a problem on the kids ward, except with some of the fathers of course.

Anna drew a breath before entering the four bedded side room 7, where the young men recovering from surgery, were egging each other to become more rowdy and disrespectful each night. She entered to appreciative whistles and left with one of them openly masturbating under his sheet.

Finally there was young Tim's single room, a delightful, quiet and intelligent 18 year old, who was due surgery next day to stabilise a spinal injury from a rugby game. He had no spinal cord damage and the operation was to prevent that happening in future. He and his mother, Penny, looked tense as she entered.

"It's time to leave Pen, I need to tuck him up for the night."

She left with a tearful kiss for her son and a smile for Anna. She was waiting outside for Anna as she left the room.

"Can I have a quick word Anna, I know the surgeon is excellent, but he upset Tim saying there was a small chance of spinal damage and impotence from the Op tomorrow. It's silly, but it's the last risk that's spooked him. He is a good looking boy, but he studies so hard and has never had a girlfriend, he just worries he never will now."

"It isn't going to happen Pen, the Doctor is just doing his job, explaining all the risks."

Penny left to catch her bus, a little reassured.

When Anna had finished the round on the Female ward, she quietly went back to Tim's room, to check on him. He was sitting up with the light on, staring at the wall.

"Your Mum told me about your worries, the surgery is pretty straightforward, I am sure you will sail through it," Anna said.

"Yes but what if there are problems, the doctor wouldn't have said it, if it never happened."

"Anything is possible, but Mr Proctor the surgeon is the best there is."

Tim looked unconvinced, almost tearful, though he was hiding it.

"Look, you're all sweaty, I'll come back and give you Sister Anna's famous relaxing, cool bed bath, OK."

"Thanks Anna."

She was lost in thought whilst she prepared the bath trolley and told Joanna, one of the nurses, what she was doing.

"I'll do it Anna, that's below your pay grade."

"No, I said I'd do it and I need to do some real nursing sometimes, or I'll forget how it's done."

She pushed the trolley into the room and prepared a cool bowl of soapy water.

"Is it true what they say, you know, about you wearing stockings?" Tim said.

On a crazy impulse, she put her right leg forward and raised her skirt to show the stocking top. In truth, she thought her legs were a little short and to muscular, but Tim's wide eyes seemed to show, he didn't agree.

"Is that strictly NHS uniform code?" Tim asked.

"Well not quite, but I like to remind my male patients why they are living, it keeps up their morale. I can see yours is rising," she laughed.

Tim quickly covered his growing erection.

"It's alright Tim, all nurses are used to it and it's good for this old ladies morale."

"Your not old and you know it, you're beautiful."

Anna turned back to the sink and came to a quick decision. she knew if she thought about it, her nerve would fail.

"Look Tim, this is a new dress and I always get soaked doing a bed bath. Would you mind if I slipped it off, I'll have an apron on, I will be quite decent," not entirely true of course.

Tim could only nod, as Anna started slowly un popping her dark blue Sister's dress. She was wearing a respectable, but expensive white bra and pants set, which accentuated her firm shapely ass and her magnificent breasts, were slightly spilling over the cups. She put on the clear plastic apron and moved over to start the bed bath, leaning into his chest, more than strictly necessary, then turning away and bending forward a little.

This treatment would be more than her husband could stand and it was much to much for Tim. Anna drew down the sheet to wash his legs and let out a small gasp. He wasn't large, maybe seven inches, but beautifully shaped and very hard indeed.

"You can touch me Tim, if you like, other patients try to," she said quietly.

His hand moved very lightly up her stockinged leg, onto a bare thigh, then between her legs, to touch her labia. She gave a small jump at this touch and noticed now wet she was becoming. Her disgraceful performance wasn't just affecting Tim.

"I can not leave you like this Tim, would you like some help, the NHS is trying a new non drug treatment to relax patients before surgery."

The joke was lame, but Tim relaxed a little and nodded. She bent forward slowly, till her breath on the tip of his penis made him jump. Anna gently cupped his balls, then licked up his shaft, very deliberately. At the tip, she opened her mouth and sunk down to his groin, using her tongue as she did. Anna had been famous in a small select circle in London, for the depth and skill of her "Blow Jobs" and she new Tim couldn't survive this for long. He groaned and released several jets into her throat, enough to leak out onto her chin and she swallowed the rest. She kissed the tip of her penis, stood up, looked at him and used her right little finger to scoop some of the sperm into her mouth. She new this was a bit unfair to a callow 18 year old, but he seemed to enjoy it. Anna then bent down to give him a deep, wet French Kiss. She had always loved swallowing and kissing a man after he had come in her mouth, to share the sperm.

She stood up and they both looked down at his penis, it was still nearly fully erect. They both laughed again and Anna scratched her head.

"This is serious, what are we going to do, you can't go into surgery like that?" Anna said.

She looked at him for a long moment, pulled off the plastic apron and reached behind her back to undo the bra, letting it slowly fall to the floor. Her large breasts hardly sagged at all without the support of the bra and the half inch even, brown nipples were standing out more than normal. Turning away from with her legs slightly apart, she pushed her pants right down and touched the floor, so he could get a good view of her labia, wet, slightly swollen and gaping. Turning back to face him, she stood for a few moments with her legs slightly apart and hands on her hips.

Anna new she was a magnificent site for any man, a mature, beautiful women in her sexual prime. Tim could only take in the site, silently, dry mouthed.

He was fully erect now, of course and Anna gently knelt up on the bed, then swung her left leg over his stomach, gently so as not to hurt him or worsen the back injury. Bending forward they kissed deeply again, both moaning slightly. Then she sat up, lifted his hands to her breasts and he started, kneading them gently, pinching the nipples, drawing her down, so he could kiss them and gently bite her nipples. How did he know to do that? it was her turn to throw her head back and groan at this treatment, her nipples had always been sensitive. Mind you, everything was sensitive with Anna, she had always loved sex and wasn't ashamed of it.

She sat up slightly, reached between her thighs and guided him into her. With her state of arousal, she sank down right up to the hilt in him and opened her eyes and mouth, moaning slightly. He looked proud and happy at the effect he was having on her. She rose up and started slowly fucking him as he continued to manhandle and suck on her breasts. She tried to resist it, coming seemed a betrayal to her husband, even if the sex didn't, but she couldn't and came through gritted teeth to try and keep the noise down. It took her some 20 seconds to stop her legs twitching, when Anna came, she came. She slumped forward again onto his chest, gasping slightly for air and sweating, but he was still pumping her, he hadn't come again. She admired his stamina, some men might have come just with her striptease.

Anna sat up to give him deeper penetration and they both came again together about two minutes later, laughing and exhausted.

Anna thought suddenly where she was, got up quickly, washed herself down as fast as she could, then dressed. Looking into the mirror, it was obvious what she had been doing, it always was with her. She was flushed, with that sleek, feline, satisfied look, like the cat that got the cream, literally in most cases.

"Anna, this new non drug NHS treatment for anxiety, has got a real future. Would you like me to tell the boys next door in room seven?" Tim said.

"Don't even joke about it Tim, you mustn't tell anyone, anyone at all, particularly not those thugs next door, or I'm ruined, I mean it.

I've been unbelievably stupid and reckless, but I loved it, really."

"Thanks for saying that and I know the risk you took Anna, I'm not stupid."

She kissed him quickly and left, opening the door quietly. Joanna was a little down the corridor and looked at her, quizzically.

"What have you been doing, you have been hours, there are patients needing attending to you know?"

"Oh Tim was worried about the surgery and I was talking him through it," Anna replied.

"Well you don't look like you were just talking, you're flushed and sweaty.

The hooligans in room seven won't settle down, they are playing cards and disturbing other patients. You'll have to go and speak to them."

Anna scurried into their room, to avoid further discussion with Joanna, but as she opened the door, there was a chorus from the boys,

"We know what you have been doing, the walls aren't that thick."

Joanna must have clearly heard that.

With difficulty, Anna settled them down, failing to avoid 8 groping hands completely. She left the room to a mock respectful,

"Goodnight Sister."

The rest of the shift was a nightmare as Anna rushed to catch up on treatments and paperwork. The other nurses clearly didn't believe a word of what she had said to Joanna and were distinctly aloof. To make matters worse, there was a periodic trickle down her legs, a reminder of her stupidity.

The worst was to come though, James and She had promised to always be honest with each other, whatever the consequences. Anna would have to broach this disaster, sometime later today.

To be continued, hopefully.

david62
david62
223 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
mmikeblmmikeblalmost 8 years ago
Many Are Not Understanding

Some of you are not understanding the story or have limited exposure to the medical world or are choosing to be uninformed critics.

First to Sampkyang: "First Time" doesn't refer to Anna. "First Time" is for the young 18 year old boy patient named Tim. His sexual inexperience was made clear when his mother told nurse Anna that he had only dated a few times and never had a real girlfriend. It obviously wasn't referring to Anna, who the story made clear, had been famous for her "blowjobs" prior to meeting her husband. Also, as for being "found out" by her husband, the last paragraph made it clear the author intended for Anna to tell her husband with whatever fallout ensued, in a following chapter.

Second to Whackdoodle: Wards are large open rooms with usually about 8 - 18 beds in them. Half the beds are on one side of the large room and half on the other side with patients' heads usually toward the walls. Normally there are curtains that can be closed around individual beds for privacy when procedures are being done. Such wards are normally segregated by either gender or medical condition. For example, a pediatric ward, an orthopedic ward, or male ward, etc. Classic wards are rare in modern day U.S., except in military hospitals or county hospitals located in urban areas, where they remain as an effort to contain costs. The term "ward" persists in the U.S. as a reference to the condition or specialty practiced in that portion of the hospital - ie. a maternity ward. The vast majority of Americans are hospitalized in private or 2-person rooms with rare 3-person rooms. In Britain with its socialized medicine, wards with many patients are more common. In the UK,, patients pay extra if they want a private room like young Tim had in the story or a 2 person room. As the U.S. moves toward socialized medicine (ObamaCare is a 1st step), common wards will return to most U.S. hospitals.

As a consequence "card playing" would not be unthinkable in a ward. Also, the story made a point of saying Tim's injury was not to his spinal cord but to his back. The surgery was to prevent "future" injury to the cord. For example, a cracked vertebra may have needed "smoothing" to prevent a ragged sharp bone from damaging the spinal cord, or bone splinters might be removed from the area, or two damaged vertebrae might be fused together --- or countless other NON-emergency surgeries. All of which might be frightening to the young man.

Now for the story: Yes, it is a fantasy and no head nurse would strip to her bra and panties to give a bath or then go nude to fuck a patient. But it isn't unheard of for a sympathetic nurse to give a man a hand job or even a quick blow job. The idea that Anna felt compassion for young Tim's fear of surgery is reasonable though her extreme method of calming him would be fantasy. But it made a nice fun story. I hope the author is not discouraged by negative comments and continues the saga of Anna.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
First Time???

This is a SLUT cheating wife story. hope she gets found out and loses EVERYTHING!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
NO WAY

ANOTHER STUPID ONE PAGE STORY THAT IS MISSING THE STORY. WHY DO YOU AND OTHER WOULD BE AUTHORS SUCKER READERS INTO READING YOUR STORIES TO FIND YOU COULDN'T WRITE ONLY A LIMITED STORY?

david62david62about 8 years agoAuthor
Answer to Whackdoodle

A male ward is as the name suggests, a ward for Male Patients and a ward is a place you put patients in, with me so far. Male and female patients are separated in the NHS, because some wards are shared, usually 4 bedded units.

Sorry, I do not know what I am talking about, not all spinal injuries are fractures, stable or otherwise, though collapsed vertebrae are relatively common. You can get spinal contusions, acute traumatic disc prolapses etc, some of which need stabilising surgically.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 8 years ago
Nice Read!

Please continue! :-)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories