Night Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

With that, Anna moved towards the man who had been questioning her, placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. The four others took their cue and started gently exploring her body, stroking, gently penetrating her with their fingers. After a few moments she moved on to the next man and the others, till she had kissed them all. The feel of her naked skin, rubbing on the fabric of their suits felt wonderful and she noted the familiar tingling and moisture in her vagina.

The men moved back and starting removing their clothes, until they were all naked. It was Anna's turn to examine them. Most were a little overweight and all of them had a lot of body hair, but their erections were all impressive. Anna was in for a demanding time.

One of the men led her gently to the massage table, which is what the servant had bought in and helped her onto it face down, her head resting on a towel. They all took some scented body oil and set to work. They were limited to mid thigh upwards, as she still had stockings on. Their hands all found areas to work on and massaged her gently. Anna started getting sleepy and had a relaxed smile on her face. One of them gently probed her anus and Anna sighed softly, anticipating another assault on her Ass.

She felt a slap on her buttocks and took her cue to turn over. Most of the hands seemed to make straight for her tits, squeezing and rolling her breast tissue and nipples, very enjoyable. She hadn't looked forward to this evening, but now felt it had real promise.

One of the hands found her clitoris, next, one, two then three fingers entered her cunt. Anna opened her legs slightly to accommodate him and moaned in approval. Soon she was rolling her head and pushing at the hand, between her legs, encouraging harder, faster pressure. She came quietly, much to the men's enjoyment.

When her orgasm had subsided, she opened her eyes and said,

"For goodness sake, will somebody fuck me, before I burst."

They helped her down, as her legs were a little unsteady, particularly with her heels still on. They moved across to the sofa and bent her gently over the back of it, facing the fire. She spread her legs and arched her back for them and they all continued exploring her oiled body for a moment. Then one of them, she couldn't see who, moved up to her Ass, placing his cock at the entrance of her cunt. Then holding her hips he easily pushed in his full length, hard, she was so wet. Anna's head went back and she hissed a yes and continued to murmur encouragement and rock her hips as he set a steady pace, penetrating her hard. She rather liked the fact she couldn't see him and the complete silence. She also liked his hands roaming over her oiled back and round to her tits, swaying in time to the fucking.

Two other men moved around the sofa and knelt on it, near her face. Nothing was said, but she took one in each hand, examined them briefly, then slipped the first into her mouth, taking his full length into her throat. Using her famous technique of vigorous sucking, licking and gentle biting, he was soon groaning. After a few minutes she moved to the second man. The first stood up and made way for another, as he moved around the sofa. Her rear assailant withdrew and let him take over penetrating Anna, maintaining an almost unbroken rhythm. It was going to be a long, hard night.

Out of the corner of her eye, Anna saw James stand up and undress. The sight of watching his wife being gang fucked was obviously to much for him. Oh well, six not five to satisfy now, a woman's work is never done. This thought was interrupted by her first powerful orgasm, which left her shaking, sweating and her legs nearly giving way under her. No mercy though, the man in her cunt at that moment continued abusing her, without a respite. No it wasn't abuse, she was loving it to. This all continued for some time, the men rotating round her, until all had been accommodated at both ends. When they stopped, she slumped forward over the back of the sofa, already exhausted. As she slowly caught her breath, many hands continued exploring, much to her enjoyment, none were rough with her. Anna's only worry was that none of them had come yet.

Two of them guided her round to the bearskin and pushed her down on her knees. Making love on an animal skin, in front of a big log fire, had always been a fantasy of hers. It had never included the six erections surrounding her of course. With a sigh, Anna set to work, with all her attention on each man, as she attended to him. Watching each one in turn, gauging his arousal. She bought each near to coming, then eased the power and depth of her attention, so he could recover, then building up to a climax again. She worked on their balls to, cupping them, sometimes sucking one in, instead of a cock.

It all proved to much for two of the men, who groaned and climaxed deep in her throat. She made sure they could see her swallowing and scooped any sperm around her mouth swallowing that to. She drew each of them down for a deep kiss after their climax and shared their sperm. That was the bit of oral sex, she enjoyed most.

Well two down and four to go. One of the men sat behind her, leaning her back over his chest and pushed her tits together, for the men to fuck. The body oil made them deliciously slippery, but none succumbed and sprayed her face.

Next they laid her back on the rug, with two cushions under Ass to raise it. Each man in turn hooked her feet over his shoulders and bent her double, so they were directly over her cunt, to help them pump her hard. They each grunted and sweated with the effort and Anna started coming repeatedly, groaning and shaking with the pounding each was giving her. Still no more came, as they rotated and Anna new what that meant.

They broke for a time and turned to her Ass hole, only just recovering from the sustained abuse three weeks ago. One of them used some body oil to lubricate, then open her Ass with his fingers, also oiling his cock. He pushed her on her back, feet hooked over his shoulder and without further ceremony, entered her Ass hard and to the hilt. It was getting easier each time, what was she becoming, she wondered? No time to consider this, the man set up a fierce penetrating rhythm and Anna continued building to an orgasm. He grunted and forced in to her as hard as he could and they both came together.

There was no real breather as the next man turned her over onto her knees and elbows, her Ass stuck in the air. He entered her Ass quickly and hard again, setting up another fierce rhythm, he couldn't keep up for long, emptying in to her rectum. Her face buried in the bears fur was grimacing with this sustained assault, which was tiring her quickly. She couldn't see, but she knew the next man was James. He was even more brutal than the others, tearing into her Ass as hard as he could. Anna started to weep now, with the pain, but she didn't try to stop him, determined to satisfy them all, though she wasn't quite sure why. James finished and the fourth man, emptied into her Ass as well.

They all collapsed in a sweaty, gasping heap. Someone said,

"Well this bear is never going to be the same again," and everyone laughed out loud, at the stupid joke, releasing tension and lust that had gripped them all, including Anna.

One by one, the men reached for Anna and gave her a deep kiss of thanks, despite where her mouth had been all evening. They slowly dressed and started to leave. James, as he got up to dress asked,

"Will you be up to bed soon," which struck her as ridiculously inappropriate under the circumstances and ignored him.

Finally Anna started to rise slowly, feeling her bruises and found a robe they had left her. She gathered up her dress and pants, somehow her shoes and stockings had stayed on. As she left the room, Ahmed was sitting by a fire in the next room, smoking a cigar.

"My dear would you join me for a second.

You look tired, a silly thing to say really, but the gentleman all seemed about to drop to. You're magic seems to have worked.

I know you are ready to sleep, but would you join me in my room, I wish to speak to you in confidence. I hope your husband can spare you tonight."

"My husband has no say in the matter Sir and of course I will, but won't that be intolerable for your wife, to have another woman in your bed, under her roof," Anna replied.

"please call me Ahmed and that is vey thoughtful of you, to consider my wife's feelings. We care very much for each other, but a condition of hers, means relations are always very painful, particularly as I am not the smallest of men. Believe me, she will be delighted and grateful, if you could help her in this.

I am sorry by the way, you're words suggest difficulty in relations with you're husband. I am sure it may be because of what was asked of you this evening. He suggested it, I assure you, not I," Ahmed finished.

"What sort of man prostitutes his wife to five, sorry, six, men" she said with a shy smile, "Business colleagues, to complete a deal. I ask you honestly?"

"I have to say, I agree with you, but I regret if this evening has pushed your marriage beyond repair. You have children I believe?"

"yes, and they will be my first concern, believe me.

Now, if you will excuse me, I will go and "freshen up", for you," Anna finished.

"Delightful, my room is at the end of the corridor, beyond yours. I will see you soon, I hope."

Anna stood up and gave him a warm, quite genuine smile. She liked this man, he was obviously strong, but also quiet and gentle in his dealings with women. She hurried upstairs to her's and James's room ignoring him, to go into the bathroom for a quick shower. She hadn't time to wash her hair again, but luckily, no one had come there. When she finished, she brushed her teeth, then used some mouthwash and touched up her makeup. She studied her self in the mirror and decided she looked well used, unfortunately, but there was nothing to be done about it. Returning to the bedroom, James smiled, turned down the sheets and patted the mattress.

"I'm spending the night with Ahmed." she said, matter of factly.

"But you, you have finished, that's not what we agreed," he looked puzzled.

"I have done, what you agreed and you have no further say in the matter."

She chose a black Basque, with suspenders and a matching thong. She dressed provocatively, bending down, with her back to him as she put on and connected the stockings. Anna hoped he would see what he was missing, what he had thrown away, then she left the room without another word.

Anna slipped down the corridor in her underwear and gently knocked on the door. When she entered the room, she adopted a mock provocative pose.

"Very impressive my dear and what you managed this evening. I spoke to my son briefly, he was more than enthusiastic about you," Ahmed said with a smile.

He threw back the covers and invited her in. This time, she accepted and crawled over to lie against his chest.

"I fear I am taxing you to much."

In reply, Anna raised her head and kissed him on the lips. He responded strongly. As they kissed, her hand moved down to his cock.

"Oh my, I have got my work cut out," She smiled at him.

He wasn't that long, maybe six inches, but very thick and very hard, for a man in his late 50's. She pushed back the sheet and started kissing down his chest and abdomen.

"May I," She smiled up at him.

Anna licked up his length after gently sucking his balls, then she opened her mouth as wide as she could, to take him in. Slowly and with some difficulty, she took him into her mouth, eventually, as she sucked him in and out, reaching his balls. He groaned and said,

"Enough my dear, it has been sometime for me."

"Come in my mouth if you want, I like it," She smiled at him again.

"No, I would like to come inside you please," Anna laughed, finding it an odd thing to say, under the circumstances.

Anna rose up, still smiling broadly and swung her leg over his abdomen, staring at him intently. She put her hand behind her back and began unclipping the Basque. As her breasts fell free, she took his hands and put them on her, then continued unclipping the Basque and undoing the suspenders. As he explored her tits, Anna felt for his cock, pushing the thong to one side, positioning herself. Pressing down, it was difficult to accommodate him, even though she was wet again.

"My, but you are a big boy," They both laughed at that.

Finally she took in all his length and begun to develop a rhythm, rising up and down and rotating her pelvis. Every so often he would indicate for her to keep still for a moment as he recovered. That way they continued for some time and Anna came twice. Finally, she built up a furious pace, thrusting her pelvis down as hard as she could. He groaned and she felt her cunt being filled, as she came for the last time. They both stayed in the same position, breathing hard as they recovered.

"My son did not exaggerate, that was wonderful," He said.

"Why thank you Sir," Anna replied, laughing again.

She moved off him, reaching for tissues by the bed. Anna bent down to suck him in again, enjoying the taste of them both. Giving him the rest of the tissues, she fell back to lie in his arm, against his chest.

After a few minutes, he started talking again.

"I have an awkward question to ask you, my apologies in advance, if you are insulted by it.

My wife, as I explained, finds relations between us difficult. She also does not enjoy trips to the Theatre, Opera or Ballet, which I love. She likes a quiet life, looking after our home. Would you consider every so often, meeting me in London, I usually stay at the Savoy. We could have a nice meal, go to the theatre, then return to the Hotel and spend the night? I would of course, pay for your time," Ahmed finished.

"Whatever you call it, paying for my time, or something else, it still makes me a whore."

"Don't give yourself a bad name, there are many in this world who will do that for you. I call it a companion, a mistress if you like, Obviously your husband may well be angry at the suggestion."

"My husband has no say in this any more. I need time to think, but in principal, the answer is yes. I love the theatre and I believe I will enjoy your company.

Have you thought though, I am not 20, I have had two children. I am sure there are better choices for you."

"Anna my dear, I would be embarrassed to be seen out with a twenty year old, whose only conversation was Pop Music and again, no false modesty. You are beautiful, you know that and you appear very enthusiastic in bed, shall we put it that way," Ahmed finished.

"Don't be coy, I love sex, you're right, why not?" Anna smiled at him.

"Why not indeed, but I have another more difficult subject to discuss. I own businesses, but also facilitate deals between British and Gulf State companies. My compatriots like to relax after a deal is made and party, discreetly. I wonder if you and perhaps, a like minded friend, would act as Hostesses at these events? Again you would be handsomely paid for your time."

"If I understand what you mean by "Hostess", yes that would be possible and I do have a colleague at work who might be interested. I could arrange for you to meet her, if she's interested, she is very pretty." Anna was thinking of Suzanne, in the Private Hospital wing.

She reached down to Ahmed's groin.

"Aha, we seem to have some growing interest. Would you like to "Relax" again?" Anna asked.

"You read my thoughts, but would it be possible to explore new avenues?"

"You are very big you know, but I will do my best, as it's you."

Anna moved down to his cock and soon sucked and licked it to a full, impressive erection again. He pulled her up the bed and onto her back. She spread her legs for him and pulled him to her well used cunt, he entered easily. Ahmed established the rhythm now, slow, but hard and deep, pushing her up the bed with each thrust. She soon built to a prolonged orgasm, rocking her head and groaning. She pushed herself up to kiss him.

Ahmed got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a tube of gel. He encouraged her to kneel on the edge of the bed, with her head down, then gave her a playful hard slap on the buttocks. Anna looked back at him,

"Brute, sadist," and she laughed again.

Ahmed got some gel and worked around her anus with it, then pushed in one, two and three fingers.

"Tell me if it is to painful," He said.

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl now, I've done this before."

Nevertheless when he pushed at her sphincter with the large head of his penis, she bit her lip and groaned slightly, but tried to relax. With steady pressure, he pushed in halfway and then further as he began thrusting. Despite the early evening exertions, it was still difficult to take him. She pushed back at each thrust and he was soon fully in her. Then holding her pelvis, he rammed her hard. She wondered why men were more aggressive in a woman's Ass than her Cunt, perhaps it felt more like an assault, or rape, appealing to their baser instincts. Her groans soon turned to moans with each thrust, as the tingling grew, then to squeals as he reached under her, to roughly maul her tits with one hand, holding her firmly with the other. Her moans become louder and louder and she hoped her husband could hear her, down the corridor. When she did finally come, Anna couldn't help screaming, everyone in the house must have heard that. It was one of those times she shook all over with it's intensity. Her legs gave way and her knees slipped to the floor, with her Ass on the edge of the bed. Ahmed didn't miss a beat, but followed her down on the bed and continued pounding her for two long minutes. It became harder to bear with each thrust, but she did bear it, till he roared and flooded her rectum, still pushing hard. He partially collapsed on her, both of them, sweating and panting.

"I'm sorry, I went to far, I hope you are not hurt?" he said, concerned.

"Ahmed, you may not have noticed, but that sound was me having an orgasm of a life time." She reached behind her, to pull him down to the bed for a passionate kiss.

After a few moments, he got off her and they both went to the bathroom to repair the damage. She staggered finding her legs could hardly bear her weight. Both of them returned to bed and she quickly fell asleep in his arms.

Next morning, aware that she and James had to go to his parents for lunch and collect the children, Anna carefully got up, trying not to wake him. She ran a hot shower and stood under it, just soaking off the sweat and come. The shower door opened and Ahmed came up behind her, pressing against her Ass, with another impressive erection. Then he reached round to cup her breasts. She leant back against him, rubbing him gently.

"Well good morning, someone's wide awake," Anna said.

"Now your not going to make me all dirty again are you?"

Anna turned to kiss him as the water poured over both of them. He pressed her back against the tiles, lifting her right leg and entering her in one thrust, as she stood on her left toes, to try and match his height. Pushing her head back, she laughed from shear pleasure. Neither of them took long to come together.

She slapped his buttock,

"You did make me dirty again, you bad man."

When she dried off and after giving him a final kiss, she left the room naked, not really caring who saw her. All the men in the house had seen her naked anyway. Anna felt an all over tingle and the deep contentment of a truly well fucked woman. That mood wasn't spoiled when she found James, dressed and impatiently waiting for her. She ignored him and dressed in a leisurely way, with a secret smile, that drove him mad, thankfully.

They both went down for breakfast, served as a buffet on a side table.

david62
david62
226 Followers