Night Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Suzanne looked back, "Sorry Ahmed, I'm a game girl, but I don't think I can cope with that."

"Shall we show her how it's done Anna," Ahmed turned to her.

Anna gave a throaty growl and waggled her Ass invitingly.

"Go for it, let's separate the women from the girls." She said and gave her friend a hearty slap on the Ass, smiling at her.

Ahmed prepared her carefully with gel, then inserted three fingers and gelling his erection for good measure. Even so, Anna hissed, grimaced and extended her neck as he carefully entered her and Suzanne squeezed her hand. She started panting and tried to relax her sphincter as best she could. He advanced slowly and carefully, as far as he could go. Then he started slow and careful thrusting, till he was fully in, resting for a little, so Anna could accustom herself. Then he started building the pace, harder and harder, till he was sweating and Anna groaning and crying. She wasn't going to give up, after boasting to Suzanne. Soon a deep moaning was interspersed with the groaning and Anna closed her eyes with that wide smile of hers, as a titanic orgasm grew. Finally she almost howled like an animal, that's the only word to describe the sound and started thrashing, as if she was having a fit. Ahmed gripped her hard at the same time and emptied jet after jet into her bowels. He slipped to his knees by the bed and Anna slumped forward on it, way beyond exhausted. Suzanne gripped her friend to soothe her and lifted her head to kiss her on the lips.

When they had recovered, Suzanne lifted Anna's arm,

"Respect girlfriend, you're the undisputed champ."

Frankly, they all needed a shower, but were much to tired. All three of them crawled into bed, Ahmed had a girl in each arm and they swiftly fell asleep.

Sleeping so closely, they all stirred about the same time in the morning and crawled off, for a reviving shower. Ahmed called room service to order Continental Breakfast for three. They could all fit into the large shower cubicle at the same time and cleaned each other under the reviving jets. None of them had the energy for a rematch, so they dried each other off with the large fluffy bath towels, put on robes and went into the reception room, where breakfast had arrived. The Croissant were freshly baked, the fresh fruit and squeezed orange juice delicious and the coffee strong and plentiful. There was definitely something to be said for Five Star hotels.

During breakfast, they discussed business, the entertainment business. Ahmed wasn't quite sure how the parties would work out, whether his friends would want to take part, or just watch a lesbian display, followed by the girls "entertaining" a number of young men. Ahmed apologised for being indecorous and discussing money, but he suggested £2000 minimum a night for each girl, rising to £4000, when they were given a particularly hard time. They also agreed that for small gatherings, up to four, maybe five men, one of the girls would manage on their own, but both of them if there were more. Suzanne and Anna didn't mind him being indecorous at all, the sums seemed huge to them. If you were going to be a whore, it was better to be a well paid one. He handed both girls envelopes for their night's hard labour. Neither girl checked the contents, just put them away.

Ahmed then reached for a pretty blue box with Garrards on it, a top London Jeweller. He handed it to Anna, she opened it and nearly dropped the contents. Inside was a silver chain, with a simple, but large diamond cluster on it and two individual, matching, diamond drop earrings. She had never seen anything so beautiful and showed Suzanne, then grabbed Ahmed round the neck to give him a passionate kiss. The other girl had the good grace to be pleased for Anna and not show any disappointment. He lifted his glass,

"Here is to evenings together, when I can see you in them and nothing else." Ahmed raised his orange juice.

Anna gave him a worldly smile, suggesting he wouldn't be disappointed.

Time was getting on though, Ahmed had several meetings in London and the girls had to return to work. Suzanne was working that day, but being the boss, didn't answer to anyone if she was late. Anna was working the night shift. They took the same route home by train and chatted like old friends. Anna talked about how her life had changed.

"Six weeks ago, I was a respectable middle class mother of two, with a happy marriage, two kids and a wide circle of other respectable married couples with kids. I just happened to love sex.

Now I'm apparently a respectable married middle class mum with a wide circle of friends, who is married in name only and just loves Gang Bangs, same sex sex, anal sex and all for money, lots of money."

The man opposite seemed increasingly interested in the conversation, they ignored him.

Anna continued,

"If my female friends new any about it, particularly the not being married bit, you wouldn't see them for dust. Particularly from the not being married bit. They'd see me as a real threat to their marriage, as they should. Their husbands of course, given the chance and they wouldn't be, would be all over me like a rash."

"Welcome to freedom and money girl," Suzanne replied.

The two girls fell to discussing how you cope with significant amounts of cash, without drawing interest from the Tax Authorities, who weren't known for being fools. Suzanne wondered idly, whether you could pay tax bills with sexual favours. When they got to their home town, they parted with an embrace and careful kiss. Anna went home to the usual chores and collecting the children before work.

When James got home, he helped with bathing and putting the children to bed, with new enthusiasm. He was obviously trying to prove himself indispensable and rekindle their marriage, a boat that had long since sailed for Anna. She had settled in to inviting him into her bed once a week, on average and to be truthful, the sex was good. He had always been a considerate lover, now he was working harder to make sure she enjoyed herself too and she did.

After the children were settled, Anna headed to work in her new Maroon sexy nurse outfit. That night was first when her new skill set was called for. This wasn't from a patient, thank goodness, but a youngish Surgeon, who found it necessary to check his post operative patient that night. Actually he wasn't bad looking, mid 40's, newly divorced. Perhaps he thought Anna was a long term source of sexual support in his time of need. Trouble is, he'd need a regular supply of private patients to access it.

Cameron, that was his name and he was Scottish, came up behind her in her office and put his hands on her shoulder. Plucking up courage, he moved them round to cup her tits. She covered his hands and pushed herself back into his groin, to show the idea wasn't repugnant to her, even though it was going to be Pro Bono. Anna whispered that the Auxiliary Nurse was on the ward and when she would go for her 45 minute meal break. He went off with a smile, to kill some time working in his office.

He came back on the dot, checking the other nurse had left, the boy was keen and it was showing already, with a promising lump in his trousers. Anna grabbed Cameron by the tie and pulled him into her room, locking the door. She new she would still hear the patient's alarms.

"Well sir, how can I help, that's a nasty swelling you've got there." It was corny, but it did the job. Cameron pulled her in to a strong embrace and a passionate kiss, as his hands strained at her Ass. He tried to push her to her knees, but she pulled away.

"We don't want any nasty accidents staining my new uniform, now do we."

Then Anna slowly unbuttoned the front of her dress and let it drop to the floor. She'd chosen one of her favourite styles, a half cut white bra and thong and stockings. Next she undid her hair and let it fall round her face,

"Now that's better isn't it, let nurse examine you, I'll be gentle," as she reached forward to cup his erection. Next she squatted down, undid his belt and pulled down his zip. Anna bit her lip as she extracted his stiffy from the boxers he was wearing, another big boy, a very big boy. Why had his wife chosen to divorce him, silly girl? She looked him in the eye, opened her mouth and took as much of his length in as she could, he tasted really good. Anna thought this Private Night Sister idea wasn't that bad after all, as she used her usual immaculate technique, sucking him in and out, whilst licking and nipping him. Cameron's pupils dilated and he exhaled through his teeth, as he stared at her to. Soon he started to groan, then held her head to stop her. She made her usual slutty invitation,

"Come in my mouth if you like, I love it."

Instead, he lifted her to his feet and started looking in his jacket. Anna reached in her draw and waved a condom at him saying,

"It's extra large."

Cameron swept some of her papers off her desk and placed her Ass on the edge, then put her stockinged feet over his shoulders. He lent forward and rubbed his erection over her clitoris for some time, making her groan now.

"Please don't tease, just fuck me," She asked urgently. He obliged, driving all his length into her sopping cunt and held himself there, looking in her eyes framed by her legs. Then he drew back and slammed in harder. Anna's head flew back and she hit her head on the windowsill. He looked concerned, but she mouthed OK and he drew back and slammed her again, my word this was so good. She might have had a bigger cock in the past, but she couldn't remember when. They continued staring at each other with great intensity, as he gauged her response, or should that be distress. Anna was flushed and sweating, letting out intermittent groans. When he thought she was at the edge, he increased to a furious pace and stopped at full penetration, as he climaxed. Cameron almost slumped onto her as she bucked and shook under him. When she stopped she held his head with one hand and said,

"Jees, have you thought of doing this for a living"

That broke the spell and he climbed off her. She reached down to remove the condom and squatted down again to clean him with her mouth and tongue. Then she got up gripped the back of his sweaty head hard and pulled him for a deep, prolonged snog.

"Now make yourself decent and push off before the other nurse comes back. I have to go and try and repair the considerable damage you've done." She smoothed the rebuke with another kiss.

"My problem is, I'm going to look as though I've tried to satisfy the entire band of the Grenadier Gaurds, by myself, for the rest of this shift, you animal."

"Now shoo, shoo," as she pushed him out of the door, as he pulled up his trousers.

"If you want to come back for a rematch, best of three, better still best of five, you know where to find me," and she meant it too.

He grinned, turned her round and slapped her bare Ass, then left quickly. Anna checked the coast was clear, picked up her dress, underwear and work shoes, then rushed into the staff toilet, locking the door and set to repair work. She even remembered to flush the condom away, taking a surreptitious sip first.

The other nurse returned in ten minutes, a good few minutes late, thank goodness. She found Anna sitting at her newly tidied desk, looking as if butter wouldn't melt, but still suspiciously flushed. When she asked why the window was open, Anna didn't say it was because the room had smelt like a brothel, just she was feeling warm. Not true, she was on fire and couldn't get the image of Cameron's boyish grin, out of her mind. Stop it woman, she said to herself, a whore can't get emotionally entangled with her clients.

Anna was working the next night as well and hoped Cameron might check his patient again. The man was due to be discharged next day. Sadly, she waited in vain and there were no other calls on her services. The next few days, she was not listed to work. One of those evenings, she did go to Suzanne's flat for further tuition and to be introduced to what looked like, pink fluffy instuments of torture. There were Dildo's, Vibrators, a particularly nasty thing with buckles and leather, called a strap on, to be used on men and women, evidently. There was so much she didn't know and so little time to find out. The two girls got down to the lesson with enormous enthusiasm. Anna particularly liked the Strap On, with Suzanne behind her, pounding her in the doggy position. There was no let up, no de tumescence, that pink monster just kept up a punishing tempo, till even Anna had to admit she'd had enough.

Anna didn't stay all night this time, despite Suzanne's entreaties. She wanted to go home to James and the kids. When she did get home, everyone was in bed. Days of the week were getting confused with her new rota, but tomorrow was a school day. She settled down in front of the TV with a glass of wine, to relax and went to bed. Anna was due to meet Ahmed next evening, to go to the National Theatre. She looked forward to it and seeing him, but somehow she couldn't get Cameron out of her mind, silly as it was.

The play next day was "The Three Sisters", Anna couldn't say she new much about Chekov, but the play was quite haunting. They returned to the hotel and had a late supper in his suite. Now they were in private, Ahmed raised the subject of the first Party, the girls were going to have to star in. He seemed ashamed and apologetic to raise it, as they were becoming more attached each time they met. Not anything silly like being in love, but mutually concerned about each other. Anna was very matter of fact about it, trying to separate their friendship, from this separate, business arrangement. There were going to be quite a number of English and Emirate businessmen there, to many for even Anna and Suzanne to manage, despite their growing appetites. It was decided that the girls would put on a lesbian show and Ahmed would find four or six well built young men as waiters, who would then give them the treatment. Everyone goes home happy, or happy and sore in the case of the girls. She asked Ahmed to check there STD status, if they were going to go bare back. Anna and Suzanne had already started regular checks in the last few weeks. A date was set, two Saturdays hence, subject to Suzanne's being available, which Anna would check tomorrow. She raised what she considered, might be a problem.

"Look Ahmed, we girls are going to be handled harshly, perhaps double penetrated by fit young men and whatever else they come up with. In fact we are going to suffer. That's what your clients, friends, whatever, have come to see.

We will need a safe word the boys you hire must understand. Otherwise, you mustn't interfere, get involved, do you understand," she finished.

"Yes, I see, you're right and I do understand. What happened in my house before was consensual, erotic. This is a show, the men, my friends, want to see you really feeling what is happening, real tears, real orgasms. They don't want to see limits, even if they are there. I have to accept it and you're also right that I care what happens to both of you. Perhaps that means our plans can't work in the long term." He finished.

She broke the mood with a laugh and pulled him into the bedroom. They enjoyed another wonderful night together. Both using their growing understanding of each others needs and stamina, to prolong the pleasure. The conversation had made them thoughtful though.

They separated next morning, after Anna confirmed with Suzanne on her mobile, that she would be available on that Saturday. Truth be told, they were both apprehensive, fearful of possible injury, but also incredibly excited about it.

On Sunday she was working again, with two Post Op patients on the ward. About one in the morning, she was surprised when there was a knock on her door and Cameron put his head round it. Anna hadn't forgot about him, but the patients there were not his and so the visit was unexpected, welcome she had to admit, but unexpected. Her mind raced, she was frightened he might want another freeby. The thought made her feel shy and lost for words. Her shy, not possible, but she was.

Luckily he just seem to want a coffee and a chat, so Anna went outside to check on both the patients and what Louise, her helper that night was doing. She said the Surgeon had come in to talk about a patient and to call her if needed, then she made a coffee and tea for herself. Returning to the office, she left the door open, so as not to arouse suspicions. The two of them fell to talking easily, with no strain, both trying to forget the previous meeting. Cameron talked about his life, the recent divorce. He had two children as well, older of course.

Anna found herself responding with a frank account of her own marital troubles, skating over the trigger. She knew he would have heard about her problems on the Trauma Ward and for the first time in a while, her shame and embarrassment surfaced again. It made her stop talking and blush a little.

"Look Anna, it's impossible, but can we try and forget what happened here over a week ago?"

She thought he was ashamed of it and afraid she might talk to his colleagues.

"Of course, don't worry, I'd never mention it to anyone, honestly. Can I just say one thing? Despite what you might have heard, I'm not a slut and super sexual athlete. I'll just say it was lovely though, it felt wonderful. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." It was a lie as well, she was a slut and sexual athlete of course, or on the way there.

"No you don't understand, I know you wouldn't say anything. It's just that I'm ashamed of taking advantage of you. I think you have been put in an awful position and I'm going to try and stop this slavery, it's shameful," He finished.

Anna started crying and touched his hand to thank him. He touched her cheek to wipe away a tear.

"This gets even more difficult, so I'll just say it, would you have dinner with me one night? Just dinner, very respectable," He asked.

"I would love to, you've no idea, but look, I'm thinking of you, your reputation. I have got myself in a terrible situation and it's my fault, yes it is," She stopped his denial.

"You're in a senior position here in the hospital you have family. You really can't associate with me, ask me out. Can't you see that," She finished.

"let me worry about that. I think you are stunning, but more than that, kind, intelligent and thoughtful. Oh yes and cracking in bed, sorry that's teasing, I shouldn't have said that, stupid. It shows I'm nervous," He finished with that grin again.

Anna didn't know what to say, she new she should go on protesting, but she really didn't want to. She wanted this chance to go on a date, a real first date, like a teenager.

"So what food do you like and when are you free?" He broke her train of thought.

They settled on Thai and Wednesday next week, when she wasn't due to work. It was three days before the big show night with Suzanne. Perhaps if the meal went well, she could invite him. Don't be naughty, she told herself.

Cameron left and the rest of the shift passed quietly, as usual. Anna went home and took over the children, so James could leave for work, he had a busy week ahead, it seemed. That included two evenings out, whether entertaining clients, or his secretary she didn't know and found, she didn't really care. When she got home from the school run, she phoned Suzanne and arranged to meet for lunch, at a Pub near the hospital for a sandwich. They had a lot to talk about.

The two girls found a quiet corner with their soft drinks and sandwich. They started comparing their fears and excitement about Saturday. Anna found her friend felt as she did, more frightened than they thought they would be, but nothing could be done now. The girls couldn't back out, without ending the relationship with Ahmed.

david62
david62
226 Followers