Night Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
225 Followers

Anna moved on to describe what had happened with Cameron, including the initial, "The earth moved", sex, the surprising follow up and dinner to come.

"You jammy bitch," Suzanne said. "You've been separated a few minutes and he falls into your lap, OK he fell into somewhere else first. He's gorgeous, I've been harbouring a few wicked thoughts myself about him.

I knew he was divorced from that sour bitch he was married to. I'm surprised they had enough sex to have two children. Why he married her, I'll never know. She is very pretty I suppose.

Well go girl, I hope Wednesday is a success, but just show a little restraint. No cleavage to you're navel, or ripping his clothes off and fucking him amongst the bowls of rice. You do know how to be ladylike, I hope?", Suzanne finished and Anna gave her a playful slap.

They parted after an hour and Anna slipped back into the welcome domestic routine.

She prepared carefully for the date on Wednesday, with an appointment at the hair dresser. Anna kept saying it would come to nothing, but she couldn't quite believe herself. That evening, she wore a pretty, high necked wool dress, with a Pearl Necklace and light makeup. When she arrived at the restaurant, Cameron was already at the table and rose to kiss her on the cheek. She was only fashionably late by ten minutes.

The meal was lovely and they found they could relax in each others company, the chat didn't flag, although they avoided dangerous subjects. They both carried on sitting, toying with coffee, after the meal. Neither of them, really wanted it to end, but it had to eventually. Cameron asked her out that Saturday, not possible of course and they agreed on Sunday and the Cinema. Anna made herself say it,

"Look Cameron, this is lovely, it really is, but are you sure you know what you're doing, what you're letting yourself in for? I come with more than the usual amount of baggage remember."

"Let me worry about that, I'm a big boy now."

Anna raised an eyebrow.

"Behave yourself," he continued. "That is for me to worry about, I'm not a fool. My ex wouldn't agree by the way. I happen to think you're worth the extra effort and not just because you're gorgeous and seem to have a normal, healthy appetite, for you know what, such a relief by the way. We seem to get on so easily."

He paid the bill, Anna offered to pay half, but he declined. They walked arm in arm to her car and he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Oh I think we can do better than that." and pulled his head down for a long passionate kiss. He pulled her close and she noted, with relief, a swelling in his trousers.

Anna drove home and found James in a good mood. She felt the need for some exercise and said,

"Time to pay the baby sitter."

Then pulled him upstairs to her bed.

In no time, Saturday came round and as arranged, Suzanne drove round to Anna's house to collect her at lunchtime. The girls had a quick lunch with James, who seemed relieved she was going out for the night with another woman. How wrong was that?

During the ninety minute drive to Ahmed's house, they chatted nervously about the ordeal they faced, the partners Ahmed had found for them, how they would all get on. His wife had left for the weekend and they sat down with the four men he had found, thankfully only four. There were three black West Indians and one white guy. Clive, one of the West Indians, slightly older than the others, maybe mid 40's, seemed to be the boss. He started the conversation,

"Well pretty ladies, you've just made our work this evening a much nicer prospect, thanks. As you know we will be waiters at the meal tonight, but we have done this sort of entertainment before, don't worry.

We decided with Ahmed, to do a bit of roll play. It's best that it will all be a surprise to you. Don't worry, it's not that bad. We would like you to be very reluctant to go along with it. There will be some gentle punishment from us to convince you. Then just go with the flow, continue trying to resist."

Clive introduced Jimmy and Andy, the other West Indians and Bill, the white guy. They seemed pleasant and relaxed, which was a relief. Finally they set up safe words, one to hold back for a while, reduce intensity and one to stop.

Before they left, Anna asked,

"Look Ahmed, are you sure you're guests are OK with this? I should think many people would be horrified and offended."

"Everyone here is on board, there were a few that decided not to come. There will be eighteen, all men. They don't know what's happening either, just something will happen." Ahmed finished.

With that the girls left for their shared room upstairs. They undressed and fell into bed together to sleep for an hour or so. When the alarm went off, they got up and showered together, then set to putting on their war paint. They both settled for subtle, not full on Tart. Anna was going to wear a lovely emerald green satin dress. Again it was a halter over her neck, but much more respectable than the white one she had worn here last time. This one covered her braless tits, though her nipples were clearly visible. Suzanne's was full length turquoise, with a conventional bodice.

The girls checked each other out for flaws, then headed down stairs, arm in arm. They met the four waiters in black trousers, dress shirts and black tie,

"You boys scrub up well," Anna said.

"And you girls look fit too, this evening is not going to be a hardship," Clive finished, winked and slapped them both on the rump, hard.

They scooted away to avoid more and checked with the Chef and his assistant, also hired in for the night. Next they looked at the two round tables, set out for dinner, It wasn't long before the first guest arrived for pre Dinner drinks.

"Good evening gentlemen, may I take your coats, if you walk through into the Reception room, drinks are waiting," Suzanne said.

The men appraised them more than you might expect, but there was no familiarity. They obviously had an inkling of what was on the menu. The girls both entered the room when all the guests seemed to have arrived and circulated, making conversation. When Dinner was ready, one girl was allocated to each table and easy light conversation continued through the delicious four course meal.

The girls had actually forgotten their starring role, but when the cheese and coffee were served, and Port and Brandy circulated around the table, Anna felt heavy hands on her shoulders.

"Gentleman, excuse the interruption, but I think it's time these ladies earned their supper, what do you think?" Clive said.

Let's just say, no one objected. Clive's hand moved down to cup her breasts and his thumbs stroked her nipples. Out of the corner of his eyes, Anna could see Suzanne getting the same treatment. She started trying to remove Clive's hands, struggling to escape.

"What the hell are you doing, get your hands off me, how dare you," Anna looked at the rest of the table, "Help me why don't you," Nobody moved or made a sound.

Anna continued to struggle, till Clive changed to holding one arm and stood her up,

"Come on now girl, behave yourself," Clive said as he sat on the chair and pulled her face down over his lap, still struggling, He slapped her three times hard on the Ass, but she continued to struggle. Then he gave her five more harder, till she stopped struggling.

"Are you going to be good now, do as you're told?" Anna just nodded and they stood up.

"You and Suzanne just shows us what good friends you are, go on," As he pulled then together.

Suzanne pulled her friend into an embrace and kissed her hard on the lips, to general applause and clapping. There hands started roaming and Suzanne broke away to pull off Anna's dress. She made a show of covering her naked tits, until the other girl started kissing them. Then she moved to remove her friends dress and bra and they kissed again and Anna's hand went down between them to gently open her cunt. The other girl no longer needed to pretend she was enjoying herself. They pulled off each others pants and sank to the carpeted floor, both just in stockings and high heels. They kissed and explored each other a little longer, then moved into a 69 position, the smaller girl on top. They lapped and sucked each other, to accompanying moaning and little yelps. They couldn't see, but the boys had all stripped off by now and were standing round watching, all semi erect. Some of the guests were standing beyond them, for a better view.

"That's enough ladies, you're nicely warmed up and wet", Clive said.

Both girls looked up and didn't have to pretend to be afraid. All the men were slim and well muscled, with huge cocks. They must have averaged eight or nine inches, but Clive was over ten, bigger than Cameron even. They were all slowly wanking themselves to full erection.

"Come over here and give us a hand," Andy said.

The two girls tried to draw away.

"I won't ask again, or do you want another beating," Clive drew them to their knees, as the others gathered closer around them.

"Now you know what to do girls, I'm sure you've done it before," He finished.

Both girls reached up for one of the smaller men, though small was relative, and started working on them. Anna used her usual routine, sucking in both his balls in turn, then licking up his shaft, staring at him intently. She opened her mouth and spat on his glans, sinking down to near his balls, gagging slightly. Suzanne was struggling a bit more, but doing the best she could, choking more.

Anna reached for Clive, to try and protect her friend a little. Now here was a challenge, opening wide enough to take the head of his penis was hard enough. She slowly worked more in her mouth. Then Clive grabbed the back of her head to mouth fuck her. Thankfully, this was largely pretence for the audience's benefit, but still, she started to choke and fight for her breath. She took him out for a short break and avoid suffocating, then returned to the task. The best she could manage was half his length and she just prayed she wouldn't have to try and take him in her Ass.

One of the boys put two piles of cushions on the wooden part of the floor and two of them lay their bums across them. Clive and Andy who were being attended to by the girls, pulled them astride the boys on the ground. They positioned themselves anxiously, sensing just how large the boys under them were. There was no time to adjust as Clive and Andy pushed them down hard. Both girls shrieked in surprise, some in the audience laughed and clapped. They were pulled up, then forced down again, a little further, then further with each push, till they were fully impaled and impaled was the word, it felt like they were sitting on tree trunks. The assault stopped and the girls established their own rhythm, a slow up and down motion, with forward pelvic thrusts. Now everyone could start to enjoy themselves. All four of them started to moan with each downward push and the girls started to flush and sweat more. The work on their hair disappeared as it clumped together in sweaty ropes. Clive and Andy moved back in front of the girls who gripped them firmly and started sucking hard and deep. The girls built to their first climax. When they had finished shaking, they reached for each other and kissed passionately. All the boys were struggling not to come, there was a lot more work to do.

As the girls started to kiss, Clive moved off behind the others and started clearing a space on the table, pushing glasses and plates to safety. Next he put a couple of pillows on the edge of the table. He went back to Anna and without a word, pulled her off Jimmy, the partner under her, with a satisfactory sucking sound. He pulled her up and across to the table. She staggered weakly on her heels and had to be supported. Then he dropped her ass on the pillows, pushed her flat and bent down to her cunt, kissing her clit, then putting three fingers in her vagina, hard. She arched her back and groaned, quite oblivious to the audience close around her.

Clive stood up and put her feet over his shoulder. This was Anna's favourite position for deep fucking, but she new she couldn't cope with that from Clive. That was what she got though. He placed himself vertically above her cunt, his hands each side of her legs and dropped down on her. He penetrated to his balls on the first thrust It was a cliché, but she had never imagined being that full before. She couldn't even groan as the breath was driven out of her. She lay there mouth and eyes wide open, in shock, staring at Clive's face a few inches in front of her. That first thrust had moved them half way across the table and the guests rescued glasses and cutlery as Clive pulled her back and covered her shoulders with his arms, so she couldn't move. Then he started building a rhythm, faster and faster and harder and harder with each thrust. It only took ten or twelve thrusts for her to come fiercely again, thrashing around under him, moaning through gritted teeth at the pain. Clive had no mercy, continuing at the same pace, until he was near to coming.

Clive stopped and lowered her legs to the floor. Anna was near insensible by now, quite exhausted by the effort, pain and power of her orgasms. He lifted her in his arms and carried her back to the centre of the room, where two sturdy looking metal chairs had been found. He handed her to Andy, sat down, then took her back astride him and found her gaping cunt easily, letting her drop down and completely take his cock with her weight. At nearly the same time, Suzanne was mounting Bill, in the other chair. Both girls gasped and pulled away, but were held by their hips, as Bill and Clive tried to bury themselves deeper. This position, sitting on the chair, gave the audience a much better view of the huge cocks and stretched vaginas of the two girls.

The other two men had found butter on the tables and bent down behind the girls, then licked around the anus of each of the girls, took some butter and worked it around, then in with several fingers.

"Please, we've done everything, don't do that, please. You're to big, you'll tear us. Please don't," Anna said and this wasn't part of any role play. Both girls were frightened and tried to pull away. The men stood up, squatted a little on bent legs, whilst the seated men pulled the girls forward and parted their Ass cheeks.

The girls continued begging as Jimmy and Andy prepared, greasing themselves with the butter, bracing and then pushing steadily at both girls at the same time. Anna and Suzanne sobbed and cried out, trying to pull away, whilst the audience clapped and jeered them. They worked in slowly with gentle thrusts, waiting for the sphincter to relax. When they were sure they were in as far as they could go, they looked at each other and thrust back in hard, very hard, then set up a furious pace. The men underneath were passive now, just holding and supporting the girls, who were rocking and sliding under the assault, weeping in real pain and groaning.

Bill and jimmy continued on the chair with Suzanne, but Andy withdrew from Anna's Ass, as Clive pushed himself out of the chair, still holding himself in her. When he was standing, he whispered in her ear,

"Put you're legs tight round my waist girl, real tight, don't relax the grip."

He lent back with Anna holding tight round his neck, pulling her higher and deeper onto his erection. It also helped Andy find her Ass again and slip back in. Both the men held her under her buttocks, lifting together and dropping her down on both cocks. Anna's head flew back on Andy's shoulder and her breath escaped as a hiss through clenched teeth. Then they got into a rhythm, speeding up slowly. Anna felt an earthquake brewing and started thrashing, shaking and moaning, louder and louder. The two men had to work hard to hold her as they continued the rhythm, pounding in to her. Shortly after her, the two men started to groan and their legs weaken, then almost together, they started unloading in both her holes. Anna could feel it go on and on, as her grip round Clive's sweaty back slipped, her legs fell down between them and her head fell on Clive's chest. He and Andy were spent to and let her down on the wooden floor, afraid they might drop her.

Anna lay insensible on the floor, as the audience cheered. They could see semen trickling out of her gaping Ass. She was quite covered in sweat now. Suzanne, who had stayed on the chair with her partners, wasn't quite as spent as Anna and crawled across the floor, to lie against her back and grip her with her arms. The men either sat in the chairs or on the floor, fighting for breath, but smiling at each other. Clive looked up at the circle of men, their interest still very much showing, some even had their cocks in their hands.

"Come on pretty ladies, you're night's work is not quite done. We can't leave these gents in the state their in, can we?"

The girls groaned in despair, as they were pulled to their knees onto pillows. All eighteen guests and the Chef and his Assistant, who had watched it all, moved forward and some removed trousers and pants. Two approached each girl and they reached to hold them, hoping to get it over as fast as possible. None lasted more than a few minutes with the strong sucking and licking they were subjected to. One or two shot down their throats, but most onto their face and tits, joking at the mess. The girls became more and more coated, till they could barely open their eyes with the come on them. The next man looked at Anna's inviting, come covered tits. Clive lent her back a little squeezing both tits together firmly.

As the guest slipped his cock between them and fucked them hard. He largely disappeared, enveloped by her tits, just the head appearing with each thrust. It was a relief for Anna to rest and let the man do the work. He soon came, spraying her neck and tits with more semen. Three other men took advantage of what was on offer, till she went back to orally satisfying the rest. It took over forty minutes till all twenty men had been serviced and the girls could finally rest. The men clapped again and started collecting their things and dressing. Suzanne and Anna looked at each other and giggled, relieved their ordeal seemed to be over. They had never seen as much come in their lives, in their hair face, dropping on their tits and then onto their legs.

The girls were to tired to move, so Clive and Jimmy picked them up, slowly carrying them upstairs, to a further round of whistling and clapping. They found the girl's room and took them straight into the bathroom, putting them on the floor, whilst they ran a deep hot bath, with lots of bath crystals. When it was ready, they gently lowered them and started sponging the filth and sweat off them.

"You did great girls, but it was to hard for you. You're not meant for this sort of thing you know, you should have used the safe word," Clive said as Ahmed rushed in, looking concerned.

"We made a deal," Suzanne replied.

"It was to much, I'm sorry. How are you ladies managing," Ahmed said.

"We're OK, don't worry," Anna said.

"I'll see to my guests, most are leaving and very happy, so thanks to all off you. They are leaving you all tips, so that's something.

I'll get Chef to send up warm milk and some cheese and biscuits. Don't rush to get up tomorrow," and Ahmed left.

Clive and Andy started shampooing the girls hair with the shower head. Then after rinsing, they helped them out and dried them gently. Carrying them to bed, they gave the girls a last kiss.

"I meant every word, you ladies were great, made it easy for us; but don't do this again, it's not for you. Bye love," Clive finished and left the girls to their milk.

Anna and Suzanne fell straight to sleep in each others arms, no energy to do their teeth. or dry their hair.

david62
david62
225 Followers