Night Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Anna woke at about 10.30 next morning, to the sound of her Mobile, it was the day Sister on the Private Wing.

"I'm really sorry Anna, but the two Post Op patients are staying in another day, their Docs have just been round. Is it possible for you to come in tonight?" She finished.

"I had plans, but the Patients have got to have cover. That's fine, I'll be their," Anna finished and shook herself awake as Suzanne stirred.

"I heard, sorry about that Anna, I know you were going out with Cameron. Do you want me to do the shift, I haven't forgotten how to nurse quite yet. By the way, if I look like you, we need to wash and dry our hair properly," Suzanne said.

"That's great of you to offer, but I couldn't face Cam tonight. It gets me out of a jam really."

Anna got out of bed, pulling Suzanne with her, to groans of protest. They climbed into the shower and washed each others hair again, checking each other for signs of damage. There were a few bruises, otherwise they looked in good shape, they didn't feel it. Anna felt she'd been five rounds with Mike Tyson, in a bad mood.

When they'd dried their hair, the two girls put on robes and went downstairs to look for breakfast. Ahmed was the only person around, he made them boiled eggs, toast and coffee, then sat with them as they ate.

"I don't think either of us could do that again love," Anna said.

"I know, I know, it was foolish of me to suggest it. At least this should help make up for it," and he handed them fat envelopes.

"It sounds odd talking about it, but we can manage small groups of normal human beings. Those guys were really lovely, but I couldn't call them normal.

By the way, I did notice one gentleman who wasn't attended to last night, may I offer you a quickie?" Anna smiled.

"My but you are conscientious, only if you are not to tired, my dear."

"All I'd ask is that we stick to a conventional avenue of approach, if you see what I mean."

Anna slipped down to her knees whilst Ahmed pulled out his chair. Undoing his trousers, she pulled out his semi erect cock and started her usual, excellent treatment.

"Am I going to get my own private sex show then?" Suzanne asked.

Anna didn't break rhythm, but reached round to slap her friend. When he was ready, she slipped off her robe and bent down, resting her elbows on the table and spreading her legs.

"Will this be suitable for Sir? Anna asked.

Ahmed stood up and stood behind her, encouraging Anna to raise her buttocks. He found her cunt and entered gently, afraid to hurt her. It wasn't painful, so he built up a slow deep rhythm, until he came after just a few minutes, Anna didn't this time. She stood up and kissed him hard on the lips. Then she pulled back to talk to him.

"Thank you Sir, that was nice. We'll get ourselves ready to go, if that is OK. The hospital just phoned and I have to work tonight.

Have you got any other London trips or parties planned? If not, I will phone towards the end of the week, for a chat."

She picked up her robe and the girls headed for the stairs. Ahmed admired her Ass swaying as she climbed the stairs. Anna looked over her shoulder and blew him a kiss.

"Stop staring, it's rude," then continued up to her room.

"How are you Suzy, recovered a little after breakfast," Anna asked.

"It's OK, but I don't think I'll be doing much sitting down.

I still don't know what to make of last night, but it was certainly an experience. I'm glad I did it, strangely enough, but never again."

"You and me both," Anna said as she reached for and dialled her mobile.

"Hi Cam, can you talk? OK, look I'm really sorry about tonight, but a couple of patients are staying an extra night on the ward and Day Sister has called me in to work tonight.

I know, I was really looking forward to it too. If that's ok with you, can we try Tuesday, at the same time and meet at the cinema... You can, that's great, I'll see you then...

Of course, if you can get away and come in for a coffee tonight, that would be lovely. Just Coffee mind, we don't want to frighten the horses. By love," Anna rang off.

"Oh Cam, I do want to see you so much," Suzanne said, fluttering her eyelashes and Anna hit her with a pillow.

Anna washed herself down, dressed and packed. When they had checked the room, they left together to find Ahmed.

"How are my girls, feeling any better?" He asked as he grabbed them both by the waist and kissed them.

"I'll see you both soon," and he waved them off in Suzanne's car.

They chatted on the way home, about last night, where they stood about the whole arrangement. Anna suggested she might have to withdraw anyway, if where she and Cam were headed, became any clearer. She started counting the cash, as they drove along.

"Suzanne, don't crash the car when I tell you, there's £4500 here, that's each. It may have been hard, but that cash is going to buy a lot of soothing gel for aching bums."

"Jeez, I can retire," Suzanne replied.

Anna was dropped off at home first and Suzanne declined the offer of coffee. The kids were pleased to see her of course and James didn't seem overly interested in what she had been doing. They all went out to a petting farm and then for lunch. When she got back, Anna had a couple of hours sleep before the night shift. That again was pretty light work, the patients required minimum attention. Cameron didn't come in, but phoned to say he was tied up at a family do and couldn't get away.

On Tuesday, Anna prepared carefully again for her date. She found it was really starting to matter to her where the relationship, if she could even call it that, was going. They met at the cinema as arranged, Anna had arrived a bit early and bought the tickets. When he arrived, they kissed and went in. Cameron commented on how good she was looking, nothing but the truth of course. They even watched the film, it was one they both wanted to see. Anna tolerated, no she enjoyed, roaming hands in the dark.

When the film ended and they left, Anna was a little more dishevelled, than when she went in and she said,

"Well, you're dilemma for this evening. I have to get back sometime tonight, so we can go for a meal, or go back to you're flat, your choice?"

"My flat I think," he replied.

"Well I am surprised, shall I follow your car, I don't even know where your flat is?"

Cameron didn't live far away and Anna parked next to his car. They ran upstairs, into the flat and into each others arms, kissing as if it was their first time. They explored with their tongues and their hands. Anna felt it when he held her Ass and wondered how she could steer him clear of there, should the question arise. He broke away after what seemed ages,

"I'm going for a shower, I've been working all day. Make yourself at home, drink, tea, anything."

Whilst he was in the shower, she had a good look round. She found a picture of his kids, not of his ex wife, she was naturally interested in the opposition.

When he came out, wrapped in a towel, Cameron grabbed a bottle of whisky and two glasses. Anna shook her head, she still had to drive home. He jumped on the bed, his interest starting to show.

"Well miss, would you mind taking off your dress, so I can examine you?"

"But I only came in for my ankle Doctor, I suppose you know best."

Anna turned her back to him, undid the zip and slowly lowered and stepped out of her dress, gazing at him over her shoulder.

"Now your bra if you please."

"Doctor are you really sure it's necessary," and she reached round, unclipped and dropped it, giving her shoulders a shake for effect.

"Now I suppose you want my pants to," She said as she pushed them down and stepped out of them.

"You can keep your stockings on though," Cameron said, his interest very obvious now.

Anna raised her leg onto the bed and pushed her foot forward, between his legs, under the towel. She started playing with his balls.

"You can examine me now Doctor, where would you like to start?"

His hand started roaming up her leg, over her stockings, but she knelt up on the end of the bed and pushed him down flat, opening his towel.

"My turn now lover," as she started slowly moving forward on her hands, trailing her tits on his thighs, then over and round his cock. She started to bend her face down to him very slowly, examining his cock. Next she licked up and down his length and onto his balls. Anna moved on up his abdomen and chest, trailing her breasts, ending with a passionate kiss. Next she pushed herself up and astride his abdomen, putting his hands on her tits to play with. Reaching behind her, she placed him at the entrance of her cunt and eased herself down, then started to pump up and down.

"Are you getting bigger, or is it just my imagination?"

"It's just the effect you have on me," He replied.

They both managed a good length of time, stopping occasionally to allow him to recover. After over 15 minutes, she built up a faster pace, as they both started to groan and they came at practically the same time. Anna slumped down on his chest, slowly catching her breath.

"That was really quite nice she said... only kidding you, the earth moved Tiger," she said contentedly.

"I must go soon, I'm sorry, but I promised to get back,"

"How do you want to go with this, are you happy meeting when we can?" He asked.

"At the moment, it's what I can manage, what both of us can manage. We both have kids, I'm still living in the same house as my husband, at the moment.

I'm not going anywhere though, I promise you and I will be able to stay over, have weekends away and things. What do you want?"

"The same I suppose, in the short term, see how things develop and I do want them to develop. One worry for me I suppose and I hate to admit it, is, am I the only one? Sorry to ask that," He finished.

"No that's fair, my recent track record hasn't been good, to say the least. My sex life is very boring, no you aren't boring, but there is no one else."

She finished, Anna believed in being honest, but perhaps sex with twenty five men just three days before, was a bit to much truth for him to take.

"I forgot to say, very important, I and Matron on the wing, are going to see that Toad Grainger, the manager of the hospital, on Friday, about cancelling the special terms of you're employment. Neither of us are taking no for an answer, I can tell you. Suzanne, she's a little pocket dynamo isn't she, pretty to?"

Anna wagged a finger at him.

"I'm allowed to look aren't I?" Cameron replied, innocently.

Anna sat on the bed and gave him a warm kiss goodbye.

"Do you want to fix a date now?" She asked.

"How about Saturday and overnight to, if you can?"

"That's OK now, unless my shift changes, I am sure James is in that night. I'll speak to you before then though.

Good night, it was a lovely evening, though the last part was a bit of a let down," Anna said, trying to avoid the pillow he was about to throw.

"Only kidding, you no that."

As she drove home, she considered what had to be done. It looked like James's freebies were at an end. More difficult was Ahmed. She would have to arrange a meeting and give him back the necklace and earrings, that would hurt. She suspected he wouldn't take them though.

All in all, things were turning out better than she had a right to expect. She and Cameron probably wouldn't last, though she hoped it would. Things were returning to normality, a different one, but still a form of normality. As she parked in the drive of the house, she realised the issue of their home would have to be addressed too, but all in good time, just go with the flow for the moment.

Finito

david62
david62
226 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
david62david62about 8 years agoAuthor
Anna's Marriage

Hearthammer, thanks for your comment. The point is I think, Anna was not so much upset by her husbands affair, but his attitude to what happened to her. The only choice she made was the first contact with the 18 yo, in hospital. Everything else was out of her control, yet her husband gave little support and blamed her for everything. By the end, she couldn't really care what her husband did.

That's the line I was trying to follow, but it still is all fiction of course.

hearthammerhearthammerabout 8 years ago
What a messed up marriage

One thing that bugged me is why she was so upset at her husband's affair. She had one too, isn't that a bit hypocritical? Even more fucked up is the husband's push for her to be a prostitute.

Can only hope the kids never learn of all that went down with their terrible parents.

david62david62about 8 years agoAuthor
End of the Story

That about finishes the Saga, as Anna's life returns to a new normality. In case you were wondering, she is a real person, though the story is pure fiction. She has sort of taken over during the process of writing and I think she needs some peace and quiet and a well earned rest.

Thanks for reading the story, I hoped you enjoyed it, even with spelling mistakes.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Night Nurse Series Info

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
A Porn Star is Born? A nurse is persuaded to strip for the camera.in Erotic Couplings
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories