Night Nurse in NY Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, I could feel the drop in my belly that meant I was about to cum, my breath coming fast and ragged, the blood surging in my head and the sweet, sweet feeling in my pussy that I couldn't stop if I wanted to. Bracing my hands against the cold plaster wall, I felt my whole body start to tense and tighten, exploding in that agonizing ecstasy deep in my pussy and spreading like liquid fire through my veins, as I screamed Karl's name and drenched his cock in my juices as I came harder that I could ever remember before.

My whole body trembled and spasmed in his hands, his cock momentarily pausing its assault on my throbbing pussy as I struggled to stay upright, my chest heaving and my breath coming in jagged gasps. Aftershocks of pleasure jolted through my clit right down to the tips of my toes and I shuddered pleasurably as the waves of orgasm continued to roll over me.

Shaking, I pull away from his grip, his cock sliding wetly out of me, and I turned to face him. I could see the surprise and disappointment in his face – he hadn't cum yet – as I drew my shuddering body against his and kissed him deeply, running my hands over his cock as I did so, feeling my own slick juices coating it.

I broke the kiss, gazing as steadily into his eyes as I could, and gently dropped to my knees in front of him, never once breaking eye contact as I knelt before his stiff cock, pointing right in my face.

His head reeled back and he moaned loudly as I lightly ran the tip of my pierced tongue along the shaft of his cock, running it gently from the base to the tip, tasting the honeyed tang of my own juices on him as I did so. I continued to tease him, flicking my tongue so lightly over the head of his cock, feathering him with ever-so-gentle kisses up and down the shaft, until I knew he couldn't take much more. I gently reached under and cupped his balls in my hand, stroking him softly, before I paused to look up at him again and, eyes locked with his, slid his whole length into my mouth and throat, my own taste strong in my mouth and making me even more turned on.

I gripped the base of his cock as I sucked him hard, and I felt his hands reaching down to clasp my head tightly as he thrust his hips forward, deeper into my hot mouth. It didn't seem like long at all, as I savoured the feel and flavour of his cock in my throat, before he started fucking my mouth hard, his hands pulling at my hair and I felt the twitch and catch of his cock in the back of my throat as he started to cum, panting and groaning as he did so. He shuddered hard, once, and I felt the hot burst of his cum in my mouth and tasted the sweet salt of him as he exploded down my throat, gasping my name as he did so.

Lovingly, I gently sucked him clean, and licked the last traces of both our orgasms from his cock, my pussy still numb and tingling with pleasure and my heart still racing. I scooted over to one of the linen bags to sit and catch my breath, wrestling with my dishevelled clothes to bring myself back into some semblance of order. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a shaking hand and rearranged his own disarrayed uniform before joining me on the linen bags, sighing heavily with satisfaction as he sat down beside me.

We looked at each other and grinned. We both looked, very clearly, like we'd been fucked – and I felt the marvellous afterglow of good sex washing over me. All nervousness gone, I tickled my index finger along the side of his neck, enjoying watching him shiver as I did so, and laughed.

"Hey, watch it, I'm still sensitive!" Karl complained, smiling. I laughed and cuddled closer to him, loving the way he draped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his shoulder, kissing the top of my head gently.

I opened my mouth to offer a cheeky reply but before I could, we both jumped up like we'd been shot as the door of the utility room began to open...

To be continued......

12