Night of Bondage

Story Info
Master ties up his slave in every position.
2.4k words
4.09
31.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

I come to his door, knock lightly and wait as patiently as I could for Master to open his door, I can almost feel myself vibrating in anticipation for the fun to begin. I hear him opening the door and I rush in and wait for him to close and lock it, then he turns to me. I soak in his sight, taller than me by a couple of inches but much broader and well muscled from all the time he spent in the gym, his head shaved as well as I know his chest and back will be showing off all his toned muscles and his cock and balls, although he still wore his shirt and wind pants. I wanted to throw my arms around him and bring him into a passionate kiss, but I knew better, he must make the first move, yet my body just couldn't be stopped and I took a step closer and turned my head up in invitation.

He took a step back, "Take off the shoes and drop your purse, then drop to your knees!"

I did it all as fast as I possibly could and he lowered his pants enough for me to remove his beautiful cock hardening just from my sight and touch and bringing it to my mouth. I lived to serve my Master and his cock and I loved to suck it tasting his precum that seemed to always be leaking from its slit. Although after only a few licks He commanded me to rise so I replaced his cock in his pants and rose to kiss him playing back his flavor as he kissed me deeply pressing me into him.

"Did you bring your supplies?"

"Yes sir, it's in my purse."

"Good put them on in the bathroom and once you are done go to the bedroom, you are to close your eyes. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" as I made my way to his bathroom to strip off my street clothes and put on my fishnets. I left on my thong and added black eyeliner then stepped out of the bathroom and turned to the bedroom closing my eyes and entering.

"Stop there." He came toward me to inspect me, "nice eyes I think I will not blindfold you tonight, but you are not to open your eyes."

"Yes sir."

"Why don't you dance for me slut!" and I tried dancing like I would in the club to the music on the radio playing up the sluttish moves. I swung my hips back and forth to the music and dropped low leaving my ass high in the air. He moved in front of me and pulled down my thong, "We won't need that anymore." I heard him sit down, "Come over here and dance on me like a stripper would." So I moved towards his voice and danced between his legs rubbing my nipples across his bare chest, he had removed his clothes as I was dancing. I rubbed my wet pussy against his leg making him moan and tell me what a dirty slut I was. I turned my back to him and rubbed my ass on his hardness touching my toes and bringing myself up again.

"Enough, stand up and go back to the door." So I made my way back to his door feeling the wall to get there, with my back to the door I could feel him close to me, "hands up."

I put my hands up and felt a rope there; he pulled the rope over my right hand then the left so that I was strung up to the door. "I bet you've never done this before."

I shook my head, "No sir, never."

"Good" was my answer before he widened my step and teased me by running his cock over my pussy, before impaling me on his manhood. A low moan escaped my lips as I felt him fill me. Then he surprised me by picking up my legs and wrapping them around his body so that I was strung between him and the doorframe, then all thought was wiped from my mind as he started thrusting into me. I returned his thrusts and between him in me, my hands tied up and the obscene amount of noise we were making as we bumped into the doors I came quickly. My body arched up and pulled my hands taunt and my legs clenched around Master bringing him in close. Once I came down from the first of my many orgasms of the night he dropped my legs back to the floor and untied my hands, "We haven't even started my pet!"

"Go to the bed; lay on your back and all the way to the headboard." I found the bed and found the headboard and laid down feeling the ropes that were going to be used on me. Sure enough he grabbed my arm and wrapped the rope around my wrist and repeated it to the other hand. But left my feet untied as he got onto the bed and between my legs.

"Want do you want slut?"

"I want your cock in me!"

He pinched my nipple and slapped my ass roughly, "louder slut!"

"I need your cock in me sir!" I said louder, more needy.

He rammed his cock deep into me, I moaned as I was filled. Then he started a quick pace thrusting in and out of me, getting me close to orgasm again. Just as I was starting to tingle, the beginnings of me coming, he stopped and I couldn't suppress a groan. *SMACK* "Did I hear a groan from you? You are here for my pleasure not yours. Tell me slut!"

"I am your slave, I am here to serve you and pleasure you, sir."

"That's better slut, you are here for me. Now put up your legs!" I rose my legs above me and he grabbed hold of the one bringing up and out and wrapping a rope around holding it there, repeating it with the other leg. He started his assault on my pussy again, but going deeper and yet hitting all the right places.

"I'm gotta...I'm gonna..." was all I could get out as my orgasm was about to wash over me.

"Come slut, come for your Master." My body arched as my orgasm reached me, my pussy clamping over his cock. Nevertheless he kept pounding my pussy, as the first wave ebbed down the next came sending me into a silent scream my body locking up. Still he kept going and the third orgasm hit me my mind blanked out just an incredible feeling overwhelmed me. As I came back down from it my body having gone limp I felt him remove the ropes from my legs and then hands, my breath still short and quick.

"How did that feel my pet?"

I tried speaking but my voice was weak, I tried again, "fantastic sir."

"Do you know what you did?"

I shook my head, unable to talk again.

"You just squirted on me when you came; I saw it gush over my cock. How does that make you feel?"

My breathing was slowing but my voice still weak, "great sir!" Although I was proud for it was the first time I had done that.

"Porn stars get paid a lot to do that, but now you have to lick it off my cock slut." I crawled over to his voice and found his cock engulfing it. I love licking off my cum and tasting us mixed together, I licked around the base of his cock, "don't forget the balls, there might be some on those too." I sucked each of his balls into my mouth licking off my juices knowing that it gets him hot when I do that. After I got it all off his balls I returned my mouth to his cock, but he grabbed my hair roughly, "get back to the door!"

"Wait there." I heard him rustling the bed, thinking that he was moving the ropes to different spots. "Okay back on the bed."

I made my way back to his bed and climbed on I felt ropes lower but kept going towards the headboard until I ran into a pile. "That's right slut lay over the wedge face down I think."

"Yes sir!" I positioned myself over it with my ass sticking up inviting him to fuck me. Instead he took each arm and tied them down then each leg spreading me apart. I wiggled my ass a bit as he looked down on his work trying to get his attention; it earned me his hand smacking my ass turning it red.

"Tell me how much you want my cock in you slut."

"I need your cock in me, pounding my pussy...ooohhh" I never finished my thought as he sank his cock deep into me in one stroke. *SMACK*

"You forgot to say sir!"

I was panting "yes sir, sorry sir" *SMACK*

"I didn't hear you slut!"

"Sorry sir!" I said as loud as I could. *SMACK*

"Sorry for what?"

"I will not forget to state my place sir!"

"Good!" he started thrusting into my pussy driving me crazy, my hands grasping against my bonds. I turned my head to my left and peeked open my eyes, my hair covering my face from his view, I saw him in the mirror. Just seeing him thrust into my pussy, each time his ass clenching and his hands on my hips pulling me into him, sent me over the edge. My body arched up straining against the bonds holding me down, he bent over me holding me down as he still plunged into me but now slower almost pulling out before pushing back in. His hand found my breast and kneaded it while his other hand went around my neck, restricting my breathing.

Then he pulled fully out of me and moved in front of me, I happily began sucking his cock. All of a sudden I felt his hand in my hair then pushing me down on his cock, "Take it all down." I tried but I was having trouble when his other hand came on my head pushing me down on it and holding me there. With his cock lodged in my throat making it so I could not breathe I started to panic and tried pulling away moving as far as my bonds allowed. Finally he released me; I immediately began sucking on him again to make up for pulling away.

"Now we have to try again." I tried to keep him in my throat but the terror starts and I struggle again. As he releases me, "how does that make you feel?"

"I'm sorry sir, I try not to fight but panic sets in and I cannot help it."

"That is something we will work on. Let's change this up a bit." He said as he reached for my bonds releasing them all. I got up and eminently went down to suck his cock again. He gave a little laugh, "Such a good pet, but I want you to lie down on the wedge on your back."

I turn over and move up until my head is off the wedge but my pussy is out and ready for Master. He quickly retied me so that I was once again incapable of movement. Once again he began thrusting into me, hitting all the right spots and getting me to come quickly. I felt him pull out of me and felt his cock push against my asshole; I decided that I was going to fight a bit because I know that Master likes to take. I writhed as far as my bonds allowed me, but he held on. Once I had moved up as far as I could he was still there and pushed into me with a growl.

I gave into the pleasure and dirtiness of him in my ass and writhed instead in delight as I came again. Weakened from my struggles and my orgasm he untied me then left briefly to clean up before we finished. Once he came back I felt him lay down on the bed, "For being such a good pet and being tied for me all night, you can ride me."

I gleefully speared myself on his cock bending down for a kiss as I moved my hips up and down. Then I came up so that I could pound myself down on his cock hearing our skin slap together, feeling his hands on my hips and ass pushed me over. I came my body arching, my legs and pussy clamping onto him. Once my muscles released I collapsed on top of him kissing his lips then down his body to his cock. I licked and sucked my come from his cock and set out to get his cum.

He could tell, "Let me get up on my knees, then once I give you my cum you are not allowed to swallow it, but when I tell you push it out of your mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" and I started to work him over, sucking the head and pumping his shaft with a little twist. My other hand was gently fondling his balls, and then I started to rim his ass with my finger. I brought my finger to my mouth getting it wet before bring it back to his ass and pushing it in gently making him moan over his tide of dirty talk. I picked up the pace and really started jerking him off.

"Yes! Work for that cum..." he panted before he moaned and came into my mouth. I could feel his hot cum and tease its salty goodness keeping it in my mouth as I was told. He sat back and I knew he adjusted the camera on my face, "Okay now push it out for your Master."

I pushed the cum from my mouth and felt it seeping out through my lips running down my chin. I heard him turn off the camera and felt him before me, we kissed and then he licked the cum from my face.

Afterward we lay down together, he on his back with his arm around me, and I curled next to him my head resting in his shoulder. "Such a good pet you are." I can't help but smile and kiss him, my fingers still stroking his skin as are his.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers