Night of Desire

Story Info
Ollie the Watch-smith shares a night with his new roommate.
1.1k words
4.21
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night of Desire

The sun dipped low into the sky over the stone-clad human Capital, home of a multitude of races, bathing the city in a reddish-gold hue. People out on the streets were bustling home before night fell, they waved farewell to friends and called their children to their sides. The night was rapidly approached, the first set of stars appeared in the paling light. The town crier detailed the events of the day to the denizens. Dwarves, Gnomes, Elves, Humans, and even Worgen are all welcome in the city.

On the outskirts of the Cathedral District, on the canal side, a lone watch repairman was putting the finishing touches on his last order for the day. He fixed the screws into place before he clasped the back of the now working watch closed. He took off his magnifying glasses, sighing softly in happiness. It gave him such comfort and serenity to fix things. He went over and turned the sign over on his door to read closed. He locked the door, turning each of the five locks that had been installed for safety reasons. Ollie's attire fitted him well, a white shirt with an embroidered leather apron hugged his torso. He wasn't anything too much to look at, but those close to him knew the secret he kept underneath his human exterior. His slacks were tailored neatly since a customer could walk in anytime he was tinkering. He heard some movement upstairs and smiled a bit, pulling the curtains over the windows before going up. His roommate and partner in the shop, the jewelry maker Kithastia, was putting a meal on the table: venison and cheese. The simple table was set, a puny vase with two flowers sat freshly inside it. Their dark hair was pulled back and out of the way from working all day. Minimal make-up smattered her pretty face, she knew exactly how to make the best of what she had. She smiled at Ollie and they ate a quick, nearly silent dinner.

They both clean up and Ollie got into bed, he opened a book to read a chapter or two. The apron was now hung up, and work clothes neatly folded for the next day. Kith sat on her side of the large bed, polishing a silver chain on which hung an elaborately made pendant encrusted with emeralds and sapphires. Ollie looked over at it, his head tilted to the side slightly.

"That looks very nice, Kith."

"Thanks." She smiled at him, a little flustered. Her pajamas hugged her body, the fabric folding over itself and wrapped around her curves as she shifted. She set it down on the bedside table on her side after a few moments. Ollie put his book on his table and went to pull his blanket over him when he saw that Kith had moved closer, alarmingly close.

"Wha-" he started to say before her mouth met his in a swift moment, hard. Heat rose to his face, he hadn't gotten used to their relationship and still felt slightly awkward around women. Still, he returned the pressure lightly while she put her arms around him, leaning him back into the pillows. His hands rested on her arms, not quite sure still where to put them. Her own hands caressed him while she continued her relentless assault at his mouth, kissing him passionately.

Her hands moved under his shirt, ceasing her kissing so that she could pull it off of him. His cheeks were still tinged red and she smiled lovingly at him. "Sorry, but I can't resist you. It's been too long." He chuckled softly, beginning to touch her back, he caressed her breasts through her shirt. She lingered her fingertips along with the tone muscles of his chest, kissing him again. She arched her back to press her breasts further into his hands, her own maneuvered down to undo his belt. The next few minutes passed in a haze of lust as they stripped each other's clothing. After they were both naked, she kissed down his chest. His breathing got heavier even after she ran her tongue along the tip of his cock, causing it to jump slightly in reaction. Her fingers curled around the base of it as she took him into her mouth, eliciting a small moan from his lips. She worked at it eagerly, making it grow larger and thicker. She pumped the base as she sucked merrily on his tip, her fingers traveled to her own nether regions to rub herself, getting ready to rock his world.

She crawled back upon him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she positioned herself astride him, guiding his hard cock to the entrance of her moist pussy. She adjusted herself slightly, guiding the head into her with a small sigh. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. She slowly descended, taking more of him into her. Once he was buried inside her hot pussy, she leaned down to brush her lips gently against his and showed the last of her gentleness. She began to ride him hard, slamming her hips down on his, his cock driven hard and deep inside of her. Her moans echoed throughout the room, sometimes mixed with his. He was surprised at her wanton ways and wondered how this sweet girl could become a savage cat at night time.

Beads of sweat dripped down her body as she used his cock for her own selfish ways, riding him relentlessly. He reached a hand up to play with her breast gently, the other gripped her hip, helping her to impale herself with his cock. She rocked onto him harder and faster, her face furrowed in concentration as she approached her orgasm. She cried out suddenly, giving her loudest moan yet as her pussy tightened up around him and her body shuddered with pleasure. She started to slow down, but Ollie had other ideas.

He placed his hands on her hips and moved them back and forth, thrusting his cock up into her as her orgasm started to subside. She moaned, leaning down over him so that he could use her body for himself. He pressed his face into her neck and pumped her like there's no tomorrow. After a few minutes, he rolled her onto her back and crawled on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he plowed into her pussy again, fucking her hard and fast. He reached down and grabbed her ass so that he could pull her up to meet him as he thrusts inside of her. After an assault of heavy pounding, he started to groan. She orgasms again, hard, the muscles in her slick pussy contracting again. At this, he buries himself deep inside of her as his seed spews out into her, filling her pussy. She sighs softly after their shuddering has subsided. He rolls off of her and she cuddles up against him, his arm around her. Their sweat entangled bodies slow down, breathing returning to normal. They fall asleep without saying a word.