Night of Fantasy Begins

Story Info
Sexual dreams become reality.
1.1k words
3.84
34.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jysi
jysi
1 Followers

The phone vibrates in my pocket. Damn, that feels good. I flip open the tiny top and push the buttons to access the message. "Be ready when I get home." That's all it says, but that's enough. I know what you want.

You pick me up and we're off to dinner. I've placed my phone in the waist of my panties since the skirt you love doesn't have pockets. You've made it quite clear you want my phone on me (and not just with me) at all times. We're sitting in the Friday night packed dining room when I feel the next intimate vibration. Discreetly grabbing for my phone I see a message: "Go to the ladies room and remove your panties." I look up at you in surprise, but your face says nothing to me. I excuse myself and do as you have instructed.

Our dinner conversation gives nothing away. We talk about our day, our family and plans for the weekend. In the car on the way home the only hint you give me is a short lift of my skirt to see if I did as you told me to. You find I have, but still say nothing to me about the two texts and the unusual requests.

Once at home, we both begin our normal coming home routine. I stand out by the washing machine looking for something to wear. You move behind me, but don't touch. It doesn't matter. The feel of you near me, your heart beat and your breath causes my body to immediately react.

"Take your shoes off, but don't change," you whisper into my ear. I feel the warmth of your breath around my ear and once again my body betrays me. I feel a warm and wet sensation spread throughout my pussy.

That's all you say. I'm perplexed and confused, but I still don't question it. You change and sit on the couch to read today's sports section. Conversation returns to the normal topics, and you never acknowledge anything happening. At least the skirt and shirt are comfortable, but the missing panties lead me to feel uneasy. It serves as a constant reminder for what I so desperately want and need.

After a while, you stand up from the couch and announce "game time." I rise with you to get the table ready.

"Come here," you command. You're voice has changed. This isn't the same you that I've known or even spent my evening with. This is someone else. I come and stand immediately in front of you.

"Take off everything but your bra." Strange request number 3, but I still never question it. I do as you say slowly removing my top. Your eyes fixate on my tits as I begin to slowly remove my skirt. You say nothing, but your eyes fill with desire as the skirt falls to my ankles and your eyes devour my body.

"Get on your knees," you command as you pull of your shorts and shirt. I suddenly understand what you want, but just in case I don't you have one more demand. "Suck my cock" is all you have to say as you thrust your cock into my waiting mouth.

I've always loved to suck cock, but it's something I never did much with you. I'm not sure if it's because I was embarrassed to like something so unacceptable or if it was because I didn't want you to think any less of me. Today I don't care. I take you into my hand and into my mouth. I let my tongue trace the length of you from the base to the tip and back again. I let my tongue trace around your balls and I feel you steady yourself back on your feet.

I look up at you and I see something in your eyes. At this moment I'm not your wife or your best friend, but instead I am only a woman – a means to bring yourself to the ultimate climax.

You place your cock on the outside of my lips. I resist for a second and then take your huge member into my mouth. Slowly at first I suck on the tip and then allow more to pass down my throat. I move into a steady rhythm allowing it in and then out of my mouth. Occasionally I stop and retrace the outline with my tongue while my hand slides up and down. I feel my own sensitive areas beginning to throb and I start to reach down and touch, but you grab my shoulder. It's evident you don't want any attention diverted from you. I oblige and continue licking and sucking and tasting. A sweet juice escapes from your tip making my taste buds burst in a sweet, salty paradise.

Suddenly your body tenses and you jerk out of my mouth as you pull me to my feet. You grab my tits out of the top of my bra and start pulling and teasing my nipples as you push me down onto the couch. You kneel in front of me as you continue pulling one nipple and begin to suck on the other. One hand moves down to my pussy where you are surprised to find it hot and wet waiting for you. You grab your cock and move the swollen tip up and down my swollen outer lips of my slit enjoying the smooth, fresh shave that you had requested with that first text. You guide yourself into my pussy and slide in feeling the heat wrap around you. You quickly pick up the pace and begin fucking my pussy hard and furiously.

But you stop. Instead you move me into a different position. I'm not sure for what at first, but when you move yourself and thrust your cock into my mouth, it becomes quite evident. I'm surprised. I've never tasted myself before and I find myself enjoying the sweet taste. I also realize what's about to happen and my own cunt starts throbbing and waiting for the inevitable. Your hands grab the back of my head holding it in place as you fuck my mouth with an animalistic intensity. You push my head back and forth forcing your cock down my throat. I want desperately to feel my own clit and pull at my tits, but I'm in a position that I can't move. Instead I feel you as you slam into the back of my throat and your pace quickens as you cum shooting your sweet juices into my mouth. Never had I ever tasted anything as delicious as this sex drink.

You collapse onto the couch and I nervously look into your eyes. I expect to see disgust or shock. You knew I couldn't have stopped you, but you didn't think I would enjoy it like the slut you wanted. Your eyes instead hold that same animalistic look from before. I can tell your desire is even stronger.

jysi
jysi
1 Followers