Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EzRyeter
EzRyeter
67 Followers

She pulled the dildo out of my mouth and let it rest on my chest. The new toy was strapped around my head and consisted of some kind of gag that the straps held in place. She admired her handiwork for a moment and the picked up the dildo. It fit into a harness on the other side of the gag. I realized with only minor amusement that Nicole had turned me into a dick head. I only had time for one self chuckle before Nicole was lowering her pussy onto my face. Her robe draped around my head but didn't cover my eyes, so I could watch her beautiful ass descend toward me. The cock slipped into her pussy and the pressure caused my gag to go a bit deeper into my mouth.

Nicole began to fuck the dildo, driving my head into the pillow with every downward thrust. Her own pleasure was all that was on her mind this time. There was no verbal abuse, and aside from her hands resting on my ribs for support, she didn't touch me at all. Her moans filled the room and I pushed my head forward to meet her thrusts. Her wetness enveloped the dildo and found its way to my face. This coupled with my drool and sweat made for a sexy mess, but I ignored all of that as I once again became engrossed in trying to make this woman cum. When she finally did she collapsed onto my stomach, the dido still inside of her.

She stayed in that position as she calmed herself. Once her breathing returned to normal she slid off the toy and rolled off my body. She turned around and I looked at her messed hair and her pretty eyes. She took a few more deep breaths as she un-harnessed the cock from my face and removed the gag.

Nicole lay next to me and kissed my cheek. "Did you like that?" She asked me.

"Yes." I whispered. Not really wanting to admit it.

"Yes what?" Nicole teased as she twisted my nipple.

"Oww, yes Mistress!"

"Good boy."

EzRyeter
EzRyeter
67 Followers
12