Night of Fun

Story Info
A heated exchange between a young couple.
1k words
4.14
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above the age of 18. Enjoy.

*****

Chills went down her spine, goose-bumps rose across her body. His hand pressed against her cheek. Lightly he brushed her hair away from her face, looked deep into her beautiful emerald eyes, and then pulled her into kiss. Gravity no longer existed between them. Their heart rates elevated, their bodies shivered against one another in harmony. Their lips opened for one another letting their tongues dance with the other. His hand ran down her back, while the other cradled her cute pixie face. The blonde beauty pulled away looking into his stormy grey eyes once more before giving a flirtatious grin.

Jacob looked down her body then back up. The only thing on his mind: "When are these clothes coming off?" He chuckled to himself. A look of confusion appeared on her face and she cocked an eyebrow at him. Jacob just shook his head, he slid his hands up and around her waist before placing his hands to her back, and he lightly pulled her shirt off. Willingly she let her shirt slide up till it caught on her boobs. She giggled and lifted her arms letting it off completely dropping them down to his shoulders. She didn't sleep with a bra on so her rosy pink nipples were standing at attention. Jacob pressed her back against the wall with a kiss and began to make a trail of them down her neck. She lifted her chin and let out a quiet moan. His hands came up and began to caress her breasts, his fingers sliding across her nipples before sucking on each of them in turn eliciting several gasps and "oohs" before placing his hands on her waist. He slid down the pair of shorts she was wearing pressing against her tight panty clad ass, he moved his right hand around the thigh grasping at the hem and inching it down. She gave a wiggle and they soon followed the pants to the floor. He looked up at her face and she blushed heavily. Staring down at the bulge forming in his pants.

He kissed her once more then slid his hand down her taut stomach and onto her smooth mound sliding his fingers up and down her very wet slit a few times before spreading her legs apart slightly apart. His hand pressed against her clit motioning in circles teasingly spreading his fingers against her pussy lips. His tongue went up to her mouth continuing their session. He played with her clit pulling the hood back, squeezing and pulling, teasing her with each motion. Her hips rose towards his hand. The teasing continued. She moaned desperately. With her pleas he slowly slid a finger into her and gave a relieved groan. He added a second finger into her pussy pulling and sliding in and out like a hook. Her wetness flowed; the smell of sex had begun to fill the air. His thumb pressed against her clit moving it into circles.

Ashely moaned into their kiss. Jacob pulled from her and gave her a smirk. He dropped to his knees kissing from her belly button to the top of her slit. "Holy shit" she gasped as his tongue slid up and down her pussy licking snake like against the opening he nipped at her lips and flicked against her clitoris intently. Ashely's knees started to wobble and he reached his hands up under her butt to support her. Her hands pulled at his hair as her moans continued. Her breathing became rapid and her body flushed red and she began to convulse. "Oh FUCK!" she screamed and her wetness flowed from her as she squirted. Without hesitation he continued to suck at her twitching body sending her over the edge again against his tongue. Her moans turned to begs. Jacob picked her up and dropped her on the bed. He ripped off his shirt and undid his belt buckle. He let his pants and boxers slip to the ground and knelt over her. Her arms spread to his shoulders pulling him against her; his groin pressing against hers.

"I need you in me. Now please" she reached between them and grasped his rod pulling him against her entrance. The head of his pole popped into her and she gasped. She took a large breath as he began to slide into her. His cock pulsed in her tight little tunnel. The walls of her pussy were tight against his large dick and he could feel her every move. Her legs slipped over his shoulders as he picked up the pace. Her body pressed against his, her breast in his face. He pulled a nipple into his mouth releasing it with a pop as he rammed the fuck out of her. Her breath began to get faster and shorter, her moans got louder with each thrust. She placed her hands against the headboard and lifted her hips a little higher getting an angle on his dick. He pulsed and pulsed to an immense size. Ashely's moans rose.

"I'm close Ash." Jacob said breathlessly. "Do it Jacob! Cum for me baby!" She cried out as her nubile body twitched and bucked as she went into a climax. A groan released from Jacob as he emptied his seed inside her tight little body as she came down from her orgasm. Jacob flopped onto his back beside her with his arm around her as she cuddled up against his side.

"Oh my god Jacob, I can't believe we just did that." Ashely said rubbing her hand up and down his muscled chest. "That was amazing"

"You're amazing" Jacob said speaking softly as kissed her forehead and ran his hand through her hair. Ashley blushed and pulled herself tighter against his side laying her head down on his chest. They drifted off to sleep in that position. Things between them wouldn't be the same ever again.

*****

Note: Just thought I'd jot something down let me know what you guys think. I'm working on another more detailed story that more than just a quick romp so advice is more than welcome :)