Night Of Fun & Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Sandy did not notice her complete nudity as she continued to knead her knockers for us. But it must have been the cool air on her ass or perhaps the crowd's applause that snapped her out of her reverie because she seemed stunned for a brief second at her utter nakedness. This was short lived, however. With Anita standing next to her with an ear to ear grin now that they were both naked, Sandy motioned her to move over to me while she walked over to Jim.

"Your turns!" Sandy excitedly exclaimed as she pulled Jim up from his seat.

As I rose from my seat (and the from the seat of my pants!), I looked over at Jim and Sandy. Jim had the biggest grin imaginable as Sandy danced around him and began to rub him as Anita had rubbed her. I snapped back to my reality as Anita's hands began to explore me from behind. Rubbing her tits against my back as she massaged my chest and shoulders, Anita bit my ear and neck and asked me if I was enjoying myself. I could only groan as she breathed heavily into my ear and whispered that we would all soon be naked.

As Anita's hands roamed over me I peered over to notice that Jan was entranced with the spectacle of the four of us. As the other ladies focused their attention on each of us guys individually, Jan seemed to be caught between watching her husband getting erotic attention from my wife and waiting to see my cock exposed by Anita's deft hands. I, too, was caught up in watching my wife teasing Jim while my hardened manhood awaited release from my briefs at the delicate prodding from my wife's cousin.

Quickly my attention became focused on the job at hand (in Anita's hand that is!) when she slid one underneath my ass to cup me from below. As she rubbed my package with one hand her other began to slide my underwear down in the back as she traced kisses down my lower back until she reached my ass. Noticing my enjoyment she refocused her attention and slid around my side and began to kiss my hip while massaging my ass with one hand and stroking my dick through my briefs with her other. This started driving me nuts!! Continuing this sexual massage, Anita's moved her head towards my swollen member...

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as Anita's hot lips encased my cock. Enjoying the attention I was getting, my knees got a bit weak and I tried to steady myself on my chair without falling over. As I did this I opened my eyes to see Jan approaching. Jan grabbed my head and planted a eager, hot kiss on me then huskily whispered that I would get my chance with her as well. With this she began kissing me again as Anita continued to her magnificent blowjob. I was getting close to coming when I heard Sandy say it was time to continue the game. Anita, Jan, and I all groaned with discontent and reluctantly said OK. As Anita pried herself from my prick she looked at me intently and said "I am not done with you tonite."

Now that all were naked it did not seem to me that it mattered who won or lost Ligretto. If things continued this way it was only a matter of what dare were next. With that I proceeded to purposefully lose the next hand. With a grin I awaited my fate. After the scores were tallied, Jim won this time. Smiling, he looked at Jan and said, "I know you need some action, I want you to show Pete how well you give head and then let him take you in your favorite position."

JACKPOT!

As Jan quickly came to me I wondered what her favorite position was but this quickly left my thoughts as she started stroking my raging dick and then plunged it into her hot, moist mouth. I thought Anita's blowjob was great but Jan's was MAGNIFICENT! She took me all the way down her throat, licked up and down my entire shaft and occasionally sucked on my balls. Wondering what her favorite position was was now lost with trying not to blow my load too soon. Although I was fully enjoying the oral sensations I was receiving I stopped Jan and asked her what I could do to fulfill her needs. She smiled, turned around, swept the cards of the coffee table and bent over, exposing her backside to me.

"She loves it doggy style." I heard Jim say.

As I mounted her I noticed the audience fully engaged with us and I wanted to put on a good show. Slowly I entered her, inch by inch. And slowly I pulled out. Again, in slowly. And then out slowly. As I teased her, Anita became frustrated and eager to get taken hard. She begged me to fuck her and FUCK HER HARD! Since it is not like me to refuse a request such as this, I started to pound for all she was worth. Jan's juices began to flow freely down our thighs as she moaned and groaned to orgasm. Pushing myself to the limit, I banged her for all I was worth as I tried to put on a performance to remember. As Jan continued to orgasm, I felt the familiar twitch that would lead to my release. With this, I thrusted deep for a few more strokes then shot a load right up her.

"We want to see!" yelled Anita.

Not wanting to disappoint Anita, I pulled out and then let one, two, three more gobs of my love juice shoot on Jan ass and back with one spurt almost reaching the back of her head!

Anita immediately came over and began to lick this off Jan's back. She then looked up to me and and said with a smile, "I told you I wasn't done with you tonite." She then grabbed my reddened member and began to suck me again. I thought I was in Heaven having just received an incredible blow and fuck job from Jan, but now I was over the top with Anita keeping my hardness going.

While Anita's attention to my dick kept me busy I notice that Sandy had motioned Jim over to Jan. Sandy rolled Jan over and began to kiss her fully. Jan, somewhat surprised by the actions of her best friend but fully aroused, reciprocated. It seemed now that all the barriers were down. I heard Sandy say to Jan that she wanted to taste me from her pussy while Jim fucked her. As Sandy moved down to Jan's tits, Jim moved behind her. She suckled Jan for a few seconds and descended upon her juice filled crack. Jim entered her as she began to lap in earnest. Soon the trio's began a perfect rhythm of movement with Jim pumping back and forth while Sandy's tongue slid up and down Jan's pussy.

Seeing this only got me hotter. I instructed Anita to get on all fours alongside Jan so she could join in on the lesbian action. She pulled up next to Jan and began to lick on her tits and kiss her again. Not wanting to hold back any longer, I plunged my dick into Anita and began to pump like I had done to Jan. Watching my wife and the rest of the group only kept my arousal at its highest level and I fucked Anita even better than I had fucked Jan. Anita soon stopped with Jan as she neared orgasm. Noting this, I pulled her ear back to my mouth and whispered to her, "I'm going to give you just what you gave Jan..."

With that I took my dick out and I slammed it into her ASS! Anita cried out in surprise and pleasure as she gripped tightly to Jan's arm. This must have set off a chain reaction because the next few moments were a blur. Anita seemed to have orgasm after orgasm as her ass was filled with my meat. Jan looked up at us and then down to Sandy as Sandy lifted her head up and began to shriek with joy.

As the women enjoyed themselves I heard Jim started to groan, "Oh god, Oh god, I'm going come, too..." He dug deep into Sandy and pumped his seed as far as he could. She pulled herself back into him and rode him for all he was worth. Sandy must have been squeezing him for all he was worth because he must have pumped her a dozen times before he fell onto her in a heap.

Watching all this unfold before me sent me into euphoria. Not being able to hold back a second longer I shot all my reserves into Anita's ass. I milked her for all that was left in me. Looking over the mass of sexual humanity in front of me I grudgingly slipped my dick out and laid on top of Anita. Exhausted and sated, Sandy, Anita, Jim and I all seemed to sigh with pleasure in unison. We all started to giggle until Jan propped herself on her elbows and said, "I'm glad you all just came, but what about me?!?!?"

The End