Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John's sex assault increased, Carol could only emit low whines of joy, feeling herself turned into an ultimate moment of incredible lust all through her naked body. She was joining a pleasure she had never known before. She wanted this moment to last forever, she wanted to be fucked and fucked by that monster of a cock until it shot off its burning white load of cum inside her, flooding her completely.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . fuck me. . . fuck me. . . you big bastard!!" her voice being a mumble of passionate gasps.

She was cumming, now, like she had never cum before, she was hungry of cock, she was hungry of this young giant on top of her, who had destroyed all her inhibitions, who had transformed a rich, high class, mature wife and mother into a submissive sex slave, who totally owned her body and was using her like an object of pleasure.

And finally John came.

"Here it comes, baby!! All the way to your belly, child," he shouted, feeling his balls explode with their load of thick cum. His hot white jizz spurted, like a geyser of pressured cream, out of his giant cock head into her vibrating pussy hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh. . . yeeeeees, daddy, give me all your cream," Carol cried sharply, as she felt the giant prick pumping deeply into her womb, searing the walls of her sensitive cunt.

She was climaxing with an explosion of pleasure.

She tried to shove her hips downward, to get more of John's prick into her, but his long member was already buried completely in her, spurting gob after gob of cum into her clutching hole.

She whimpered and cried in ecstasy. She was lost in a total orgasm, in a total passion. Her own fuck juices were squirting around John's cock, while the young giant continued to flood her stretched pussy.

He had made her a woman, as he told her many times; now she belonged to him totally.

When John's prick finally deflated and came out completely, freeing her tunnel, her lithe little body was covered with trails of glistening cum; the woman was trembling and moaning, her hands were running all over her belly and tits, pinching at her inflamed clit and hard nipples.

And finally she passed out.

John didn't exitate. He sat up, rested his back on the head of the bed, picked up the limp body of Carol and, bending his knees, with his toes well flat on the sheets, he laid the unconscious woman over his thighgs, enjoying and exploring with his fingers the softness of her skin and the hard protuberances of her nipples.

"What did you do to my mom?" an unexpected voice made him jolting. "Did you kill her?"

With amazement, John noticed, only at that time, a crowd of people surrounding the bed and watching the final act of that unbelievable sexual session.

Scott had spoken.

"I fucked her, boy; she is not dead, she just passed out. This baby was never screwed, in the past, by a true man; she was tight as a virgin when I drilled her pussy with my prick; I made her a woman."

John was still playing with Carol's tits, fondling and caressing them.

"Hold on the baby, now," said again the giant, passing Carol on to Scott, who picked up his mom and easily cradled her in his arms: she was so light and small!!

"Feel her up a little bit, boy; I know you like it; and then you can fuck her, if you wish," continued John.

"But not now, boy; may be you have still to wait. I see my friends here and from their gazes I clearly understand that all of them are anxious to wake up the baby and amuse themselves with her nice body."

A sadistic sneer was printed on John's face.

To be continued, if the readers want.