Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going, dear?" she asked. And with astonishment she watched Craig walking with her to Lynn's room.

Lynn was her older daughter. Now she was twenty-five and was living in another State, hundreds of miles from there, with her husband of three years, a marketing manager of a big petrol Company. She used to come back every month to her parents; and her mother, Carol, to please her daughter was keeping her room just like it was when Lynn got married.

Why Craig was going to Lynn's room? Carol asked to herself with an obscure presentiment.

"I'm preparing a nice surprise for my buddies," said enigmatically Craig, like he had read in her mind, while a large smile widened out on his face.

End of Chapter 3

Author's note:

Chapter 4 is in my mind:it will take some time before editing.
Your comments, suggestions and feedback are very much appreciated.