Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh. . . daddy. . . yes, yes. . . I'm yours, daddy, I'm yours, son; I'm your sex-slave! Make me yours!" Carol's mind was becoming crazy, at the thought of both John's and Scott's cocks inside her body.

"Okay, baby! You, boy, go to mom's bedroom and wait for me. When I'll be finished, here, with this babe, I'll carry her to bed with us," said the stud.

Scott obeyed and left the bathroom, while a grin of satisfaction widened clearly on John's face.

He had more than one reason to consider himself fully gratified.

With the help of his companions, he had totally submitted to his lechery a mature, rich woman; a woman whose behaviour, before that night, had been just to excel: always, in any circumstance.

She had cuckolded her older husband many times, picking up all the men she wanted, just for her own pleasure; her lovers had to be at her complete disposal and she could shift from one to another one, according to her whims; she thought that her money, her social position and her lovely figure gave her the right to do it.

Young guys were her preferred lovers, for two reasons: their superior stamina and the difference of age that intimidated them and gave her a better chance of control.

Also her handsome son was sexually attracted by his mom and, from her part, she was not indifferent to him: as a matter of fact she enjoyed to be cuddled by the horny boy and to tease him, but time and way to let him fucking her and to satisfy their incestuous desire would have been decided only by herself.

The presence of John, that night, had changed everything.

He was very young and very tall: just the kind of man the woman had always dreamed about; but his strength, superior to any other man of her life, together with his sadistic nature, had overpowered the petite Carol.

John enjoyed debasing his preys, especially the middle-aged women of the society, like Carol: her diminutive height had given him a further opportunity.

Not only he had easily submitted her to his sexual desires, but also he had reversed their roles. Carol loved young men, because she used intimidating them with her older age: now a guy, who was less than half her age had totally dominated her with his physical superiority, pretending to be her daddy; and Carol had finally accepted to call him "daddy", just like an obedient daughter, without caring what could be Scott's reaction.

Scott, her son, had witnessed the sexual abuses of Carol with increasing excitement and when the remaining barriers dissolved and the two incestuous lovers vented their passion, John had gained another advantage over them: with his dominating strength, he had easily submitted to his full, sadistic power also the young boy.

Now, both mother and son were under his complete control. The giant stud could use them as he wanted, because both of them were just playthings in his hands.

John carried Carol across the bathroom and made her standing up on one small cupboard: that position, due to the big difference of height between them, was much more comfortable, for him, to handle the small woman.

He dried carefully her body, rubbed her armpits with a deodorant stick and put scent on her neck and chest; finally, he fingered her sore pussy with a vaginal cream. She let him do everything.

He dried himself vigorously and then took again the now clean and perfumed housewife in his massive arms.

"Let's go to your room, child. Your son is waiting for you," he gently murmured in her ears.

The tiredness for the long night of savage sex with the four young, powerful guys got the upper hand of the small woman, who was overcome by a sudden and restorative sleep in the strong, enveloping arms of her "daddy".

Scott was laying in the bed, when the bedroom's door opened.

The tall, large figure of John stood out on the doorway and walked slowly to the bed, gently cradling Carol's small body in his arms.

The giant climbed into the bed beside Scott and put the unconscious woman between them.

"She's sleepy, boy; she has had enough, for tonight, and needs only a good long sleep. No more sex, now. Tomorrow will be another day."

*

Note:

This is the last Chapter of the series, but Carol's erotic adventures could have a sequel, if the readers like these stories.

Therefore, I'll be very grateful to all of you who will be so kind to let me know comments and/or suggestions.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks you again.