Night Of Nights

Story Info
A blissful night of erotic BDSM fantasy.
5.7k words
4.42
37.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peering out the peephole of my door, I could see you standing there upon the stoop. I noticed that you were nervous, for some reason, as you were nibbling on your lower lip, as is your habit to do so when you are nervous or uncertain. You stood with your back to me and slowly, when you heard my voice, turned to face me. You gave me a mischievous smirk of a smile when recognition flashed across my face. I smiled back at you, warmly with just a touch of embarrassment., tracing my sullen face "Sorry, Cordellia, I was expecting a guest this evening. " You gave me a little girl pout. "Don't sound so disappointed because it's only me. " I grinned down at you. "Heavens, no Cordellia, you are never a disappointment. I was expecting a guest for the evening and she seems to be running late. "

You looked up at me then, and cleared your throat. "I'm sorry, I was having a hard time working up the nerve to ring the door bell. I almost changed my mind and left just as you opened the door. " I continued to gaze down at you with no small confusion in mind. "Cordellia, why would you walk away? Even if I was expecting someone you are always welcome. Please come in while I'm waiting for my guest to arrive. " You gave me a sad look and lowered your eyes.

"You just don't understand, do you?" I would have laughed except you really seemed to be upset by something. I took your hand and found that you were trembling. I walked with you into the hallway and helped you take off your coat. We walked into the den and I poured us both a drink. I noticed that you were dressed, as I had never seen you before. I would hardly have recognized you but loved the look you had created. There you were before my very eyes, dressed in a black dress of snug form fitting leather. It was a second skin on you and showed your form extremely well. The dress was strapless and cut very low in both the front and back, your red hair flowed about your face and down your back in a fiery mane of tousled curls. Just below the skirt your upper legs were covered in black fishnet stockings. These flowed into thigh high boots that deliciously encased your long, shapely legs to end in high stiletto heels. You smiled then, arching your eyebrows lustfully.

"I hope this is an acceptable outfit for me to wear. " I had to smile because I often picked at your reserved taste in clothing. "Do you like me dressed this way?" You stood up and turned slowly to model your outfit for me. "I picked it out today with this evening in mind. " I watched you in wonder and awe, not hearing what you had just said. "Whoever your new boyfriend is-oh he will be speechless. You are absolutely ravishing and unbelievably sexy in that outfit. " I told you, allowing you to know just how thrilled I was to see you this way. You are always unjustly critical of your own appearance, though most of the time you look wonderful "You could not impress me more if you had picked that outfit with me in mind.

"With a wicked smirk upon your pale face, you turned from me then and walked to the open doorway of my bedroom. You then turned to look at me with yet another wicked grin. "I'm glad you approve because I DID pick this outfit with you in mind. " You walked into the bedroom while I tried to recover from what you had said. If you had picked that outfit for me then you were not here by accident. I knew then that you were my special guest for the evening! You had set all this up with a friend of mine to catch me off guard. Tossing confusion aside, I quickly followed you into the bedroom and watched as you slowly approached the table that held the items I would normally use in a Session-Blindfold, nipple clamps, collar, leash, restraints, vibrators dildos, butt plugs, various oils, riding crop. Etc.

You always called them my "Toy Collection. " I smiled then at the sharp intake of breath and your shy, quiet whisper of "Oh my!" I could tell from the way you touched each item that you were very curious about the sensuous torment each promised. I could not believe that you were here tonight to learn about BDSM first hand. I could see you were still nervous and could not look at me.

"Cordellia, I know you are nervous but please try to relax. I am so thrilled that you decided to visit me tonight and hope you know I have wanted this since the first time we first met. "I told you, trying my best to calm and reassure you. We had been close friends for many years now. We were always affectionate but had never gone beyond friendship. We have often discussed relationships, sex and our love lives in an open manner.

You knew that BDSM was an area I had an active, rather passionate interest in. Often you had a wicked habit of teasing me about my fixation or 'Fetish' as you would playfully call it. Many times I would catch you examining and playing with items that I had left out from a past session. This often involved you teasingly wearing some item you had discovered. You often asked me questions about recent sessions'; you would always want details of the evening's activities. You were interested in my feelings about bondage and the lady of my attention. I enjoyed telling you about these sessions. I saw that you were interested and excited by the stories.

You often told me that your biggest disappointment was being unable to turn loose and enjoy sex. You told me that you always felt that you had either to perform or control the action. You wanted to surrender to a lover but never found someone who could take control of you in the way you so desired. I had given up any hope that you might ever express interest in trying any type of BDSM play yourself. Not until now anyway, Now here you were with me, prepared for me and this new role you sought. Here, you were ready to offer yourself to me for a weekend of BDSM learning experiences. I never told you that most of my best bondage fantasies involved you.

Now you had come to me, asking to be the object of these fantasies. I was almost afraid to break the spell of the daydreams that had aroused me for so long. I looked at you and knew everything I had been looking for was in you- my closest, dearest friend. All I sought was indeed you, my Cordellia. I slowly walked behind you, sliding my arms around your waist. Kissing lightly upon your neck, I asked "Are you ready to begin, Cordellia?" I could feel your body tense and hear your breathing quicken, as you nodded. "You have to treat me the same as any of your other subjects. I want to be treated just like the women in the stories you told me in all those late nights discussions we had. Don't be gentle with me. " You told me, trembling slightly, still embraced tightly in my arms.

As if I really needed you to tell me that! I knew exactly all I wanted and needed to do. I let you go then, turned and shut the bedroom door. I walked over to the table, which held my equipment, and opened a drawer underneath the table. Gathering the supplies I needed, I returned to you. Once again behind you I pulled your left arm behind your back and slipped your hand into a leather cuff, closing it around your wrist and pulling your right arm up to join your left. I slipped it into the other cuff and after closing it linked them together in the small of your back. I then placed a matching set of cuffs just above your elbows and linked them together. This forced your arms together, pushing your breasts out even more pronouncedly. I turned you to face me as you tugged on the cuffs. I kissed you, aggressively, thrilled to your heated reaction. I buckled the blindfold over your eyes and once again slide my hands down your dress until I reached your thighs.

There I let my fingertips linger, before moving my hands and fingers up, then down and all over your body. Feeling your flesh-both covered with clothe and without. Squeezing and savoring you as never before. Your breathing became shallow then, quicker paced, as my hands explored every inch of your marvelous body. You gasped when I slid my hand down to your ass and pulled you tightly to me. I lightly licked your neck, causing you to shiver when I nibbled upon your ear. I savored the feel of your tight body held close to mine. I slowly walked you backwards to the end of my four-poster bed. "Now spread your feet widely apart and stand very still. "

Willingly, you obeyed me. As I requested., you slowly parted your legs, until you were standing there with your luscious thighs spread wide apart. Did.. I placed cuffs around your booted ankles and attached them to chains that linked to rings set at the bottom of the bedpost. The boots made your shapely legs that much prettier in contrast to the leather. The wide spread stance caused your thigh muscles to tighten. Seeing you in this position made my blood boil. The high heels made it difficult to move without losing your balance. You were now, restrained unable to move until I released you, which I was not planning on doing any time soon. In this erotic, rather compromising position you were beautifully exposed to me. Slowly, I began to undress you, which was a rather easy task, since your dress zipped from top to bottom. It peeled away from your body as if it were a second skin being shed. Underneath you were wearing a lipstick red push-up lace bra that enhanced the fullness of your well-endowed breasts and your engorged, rose-colored nipples. I undid it and let it fall to the floor. Your flat stomach, with delicate belly button, pierced with a navel ring, gave way to a front-laced garter belt that highlighted your gorgeous shaved pussy from the front and framed your ass beautifully. In the back what a sight you were. I could feel myself already beginning to get hard. I had to take a step back then, just to admire your beauty.

Your flesh, so soft, so delicate, your hair like fire cascading in tousled curls upon your shoulders. I then stepped to the front of you and gently brushed your nipples, feeling them harden beneath my fingertips. I told you how I was going to attach clamps to them. I could hear you moan, and feel your body tense. "Relax, my pet-relax" I told you softly. You seemed to have extremely sensitive breasts, which I kissed, licked and nibbled with abandon. I could feel you begin to squirm under my touch, your nipples showing your excitement. I slowly attached a clamp to your right nipple and heard you gasp. I pinched the other nipple until it stood up erect and then clamped the other clamp upon your left breast. You cried out then, begging me to stop. I gazed down at you and let the chain drop to your chest. I could hear you moaning, whimpering and then remembered that I had better place the ball gag on, to muffle your screams and cries. I did so, and felt your body tense even more now, as you squirmed and moaned at the tugging on your nipples.

At my slightest touch to your nipples you would thrust your breasts out more to me. I slide my hand between your legs to find you very hot and wet. A light touch to your pussy brought fourth lusty moans I picked up a wide leather collar and locked it around your neck. It was about four inches wide and tapered under your chin. This restricted the movement of your head almost completely but not your breathing. You tried to twist your head and quickly found that you could move very little. I tugged on the ring mounted on the front of the collar to enforce in you this feeling of my new control over you. I snapped a leash to the front of the collar and let it drop down your front. I reached for the chain linking together your nipple clamps and pulled on it.

"You are being so good, my darling little pet, Cordellia. Let me reward you, by allowing you to speak now and tell me how much you are enjoying my treatment of you thus far. " I told you, as I removed first the blind-fold and then the ball- gag. You gasped for air- your mouth wide open- gulping down fresh breathes. Your blue eyes- so wide now. I could see a faint hint of fear in them. I took a step back then- watching you. " You moaned pushing your breasts out begging for attention. When you pressed forward I relaxed the pressure until you understood that you were to remain still to accept whatever I decided to do to you. In deportation you cried out "Please, Master Adriel!"

"Please, what? Tell me what you need and maybe I'll do it to you. " Finally you gasped: "Please, please touch me. I 'm so hot I'm going crazy. If I don't cum soon I'll die. Please fuck me and make me come. "

"No, not yet. You will have to wait for that. " I told you, a smug look upon my face. You gazed at me, groaning and squirming wildly. "Please... Oh God please do something to me!" you again begged me. Your sultry pleading voice was getting me hot, but you needed to learn the rules of this game. I pulled out the ball gag, holding it in my hands, and stepped in front of you. I lightly slide a finger across your lush lips and teased you into opening your mouth. I grabbed your hair, forcing your mouth onto mine. Embracing us together in a passionate kiss, which left you gasping for air. While you were gasping so desperately for a fresh breathe of air I slide the gag into your mouth, once again. I pulled the blindfold tight behind your head once again and stepped back to watch your reaction.

You began to fight wildly against the restraints and tried pushing the gag out. I ran my fingertips along your face and gently touched you. For a moment you froze in place and then began to rub against my hand. You acted like a cat in heat rubbing frantically against me. "So you like this do you. You dress like a bad girl and seem to enjoy being treated like one. Well you belong to me and I'm going to teach you to love this, Cordellia. " I walked to the bedroom door, opened it and as if to leave said, "Now don't go away. I'll be right back to administer your punishment and then begin your training. " I closed the door and then taking my shoes off quietly walked back to stand in front of her.

Slowly I began to undress while I enjoyed watching your movements. You tested each of the items used to restrain your body. Slowly you tugged on each of the cuffs to make sure they were secure and strong enough to hold you, that there indeed was no escaping. Next you tried moving your breasts to test the clamps still attached to them. Your lusty moans let me know that your nipples were very sensitive now. I would put this knowledge to good use shortly. Now you shock your head to test the blind fold and your vision. I could easily sense that you were frustrated by the effectiveness of the blindfold. Lastly you tried to push the ball gag out of your mouth or to shake it loose. The muffled scream that followed proved to me that you knew it was there to stay.

Now you frantically fought against all of your restraints at once. I watched as you, such a fierce and beautiful creature before me going through an erotic dance of bondage poses. You moved as if you were already under going the erotic torments I had told you about. I think you were trying to picture yourself in these positions and act them out in your mind. I knew both of us would enjoy your sexy reactions to some of tonight's games. It was time to begin the erotic torment we both craved so badly. I smiled at the idea that you had already excited yourself to the point of near frenzy. I walked back to the door for my apparent return. You struggled and thrashed about wildly bound tightly in your restraints, as I closed the door. I moved a large freestanding mirror in front of you to add to the erotic imagery of the scene. I walked to you and knelt on the bed behind you.

I cupped your breasts, gently massaging your warm flesh. You moaned when I touched your nipples and tugged lightly on the clamps on them. I nibbled at your neck and ears while my left hand slide down to your moist, juicy pussy. The view presented in the mirror was breathtaking. "That's right, Cordellia, I've got you bound, gagged and helpless. I can do anything I want to you. I can tease and torment you for hours. You cannot do anything unless I let you. " I told you, as my hands continued roaming all over your flesh. You could see the wicked grin upon my face and the mischievous glint held within my green eyes., reflected in the mirror. I felt your body spasm in pleasure, as I whispered into your ear. I went on to tell you how sexy you looked and how I enjoyed having you as my slave tonight.

You were so wet and I knew you were really enjoying this. "It's to bad you are so hot because you cannot come without my help, and I do not planning on letting you come for a long while yet, my sweet. " You flexed your legs, trying to close them and rub your crotch, but she quickly found you could not. "I am certainly going to enjoy teasing and tormenting you. You enjoyed teasing me all this time by playing with these lovely toys. Now you are going to learn all about how each is used. " I lightly ran my hands down the inside of your thighs but avoided touching your clit. I was excited by the sensation of having you helplessly bound before me. I could only imagine how badly you must have been suffering then. Your lush firm body trembled at my slightest touch. Finally, when I could not stand it any longer I removed the ball gag from your mouth. You nearly exploded as I did so.

You began speaking and gulping for air all at once. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing at you. "Oh, God, Please fuck me! Please I can't stand it. I'll do anything you ask just help me. Please Master Adriel…I am so hot I need you so badly…"You spoke in a breathless tone. I let you beg for a few seconds before I put my finger gently to your lips. "You will just have to wait until I'm ready to let you cum, my pet" I told you. First, I am going to punish you and then you are going to service me. Only then will I think about letting you cum. And only if you do a good enough job, Cordellia. " I told you.

Lowering a chain from the ceiling I attached it to your shackled wrists and attached the chain to a ring on the top of the bed frame. "Now lets put you in a better position for punishment. " I pulled your arms upward to attach them to the chain. This forced you to bend forward at the waist, bringing your arms high up over your back. "Now to make sure you remember who will control your body.... " I pulled out a leather harness that went around your waist and locked it tightly on you. A strap at the back went between your legs and held an anal plug in your ass.

The strap split into two separate straps in front that when pulled snug would hold your pussy lips open, exposing your swollen clit.. I oiled the anal plug and your ass before I slipped it in to your tight passage. You grunted and moaned with lust as I pressed it into you. You relaxed and accepted the plugs invasion of your back passage. I moved in front of you and inserted a vibrating egg into your pussy. "The egg is activated by sudden body movements. I believe the sensation must be amazing from the reactions I have seen. It can drive you to an orgasm that just goes on without mercy. It is sheer torture and humiliating because it forces you responds to it. You are going to cum wildly and completely under my control, my pet. "

I told you, deciding to remove the blindfold now, so you could see yourself reflected in the mirror. I pulled the twin straps snugly in place to help hold the egg inside your pussy. "So how do I coax my beautiful subject into torturing herself with these 'sudden movements'?" I asked you, knowing there was no way you could answer me. You began to shake when I told you that a Riding Crop was my preferred method. I attached the leash from your collar to a center ring on the base of bed. This forced you to bend forward even lower, forcing your head to remain at waist level. The thick collar kept your neck extended and you facing forward. I replaced the ball gag in your mouth.

12