Night Of Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now hold that pose and think about how helplessly exposed you are". I am going to whip you, Cordellia and force you into a screaming orgasm. For a final touch I add a weight to the chain linking the clamps on your nipples. It dropped into place and as you moaned through the ball-gag as I began your punishment I decided to begin working the insides of your thighs and ass. My blows were aimed to surprise you not to cause any real pain. Each stroke caused the egg to activate and soon you were squirming and jerking almost uncontrollably. Just before you were ready to cum I stopped and watched you spasm on the edge of an orgasm you could not reach.

Despite the ball gag I could your howls of frustration at being so close to release and not being allowed to cum. After you calmed down I begin again to work you to the edge of orgasm again and stopped just short of your release. Whipping you all over, your back, buttocks, thighs, stomach, all over. It was like nothing you had ever experienced before. I continued doing this for nearly an hour. You moaned wildly and pulled frantically on your bounds the entire hour. "If you are ready to service me now I may allow you to come tonight, my pet; If I am not happy with your performance you will hang on the edge of release all night. " I removed the ball gag and stood in front of you. I placed the tip of my cock at your closed mouth rubbing it slowly across your ruby red lips. I set the riding crop down upon your back as a reminder to you and to leave it available for my use.

Holding your head firmly between my hands I rammed my cock into your mouth forcing your lips apart, as hard as I could. You choked, coughed, and fought for breath. "You have... " speaking in time with each thrust, "... no choice. When you... are in bondage.... I am in.... control …and you…will…obey…me" I forced it in without stopping until my whole cock was in your mouth and the tip was buried deep inside your throat. I could see as well as feel your muscles spasm around the tip of my cock as it entered your throat. The feeling was unbelievable but nothing compared to the sight of you being face-fucked in strict bondage. You wanted to be bound and abused this way. I was determined to see that you fully received it. I slowly withdrew my cock from your throat only to slowly drive it home again. "You see, Cordellia. " My fingers dug into your hair and locked behind your head.

"To obey, to submit, to be bound is not all I demand. " I gave you no time to adjust or accommodate yourself to my rhythm. You were forced to accept my cock without any control over the situation. I think you were rather shocked by how completely controlled you had allowed yourself to become. "You must always be aroused and ready to please me sexually. You are no longer giving sex but being used for it. A slave has no control of even her own body or its reactions. " I told you. You seemed to rebel at the idea and were now making a last effort to regain some control of your reactions to the erotic tortures I was educing upon you now. You fought to be in control of your bodies reaction to these erotic torments You frantically tried to lick and suck my cock.

You struggled to control the rhythm of the act you were performing. I loved the sensations your mouth brought and was not willing to allow you any control. I held your head firmly between my palms to allow you no movement at all. Then at last I forced myself deeply into your mouth and began long, slow, and deep strokes in and out of your mouth. You choked and gagged upon my cock. My cock was so hard, throbbing and I longed to release myself, but I knew it would be much more fun to wait for that. The look on your face showed the conflict between your will and the animal lust I had waited so long to have. I knew you were enjoying being used this way. You slowly lost your war to retain control. I decided that it was time to reward your animal side with some more erotic torment. I removed the butt plug from your ass and in its place slipped in a anal vibrator. I had to readjust the straps to hold it securely in place- did not want to have it fall out. I flipped the switch for the anal vibrator on and you jumped as if a live wire had been placed there instead.

You began to shake and I could feel your whole body tense and spasm before me. I began to apply the riding crop to your ass, once again and your jerking motions caused the egg to activate. Your mouth clamped tighter around my cock and I held your face even tighter between my palms. I pulled your head down onto my cock until your face was buried in the hair at my base. Your lips formed a warm, tight ring while you sucked desperately at the base of my cock and the tip was buried inside your throat. I marveled at the sensation caused by the spasms set off by your gag reflex from having my cock logged inside your throat. I held you in place as I fucked your mouth. I knew that you were close to orgasm yourself and that this humiliating treatment had only made you hotter. I relished the idea of making you face and accept the enjoyment of your torment. At long last, I let myself go and exploded in the back of your throat, filling your mouth with my warm cum, forcing you to swallow it all. When I finished Cumming I made you lick my cock clean. I withdrew from your mouth and let you lick your lips several times. I then placed the ball gag back to your lips and pushed it in before you had time to realize what was happening. You wildly shook your head trying to dislodge the gag but it was already buckled into place behind your neck. I waited until you accepted the gag and began to relax.

Now it was time to drive you over the edge of orgasm. I was determined to release the wild animal in you, and lay claim to your newly awaked desire to submit I turned the speed on the anal vibrator up and stood back to watch your movements from behind, become an erotic dance. You were bouncing on the restraints, moaning through the gag and your luscious body had become soaked with sweat The steady hum of the vibrator could clearly be heard and accompanied your sensuous dance. I applied the crop to your straining thighs and your quivering ass. You began to rock and sway in a fierce dance that was your surrender to the orgasm I had denied you all night. You were going to ride the whip. I moved to stand in front of you, laying the crop against my own thigh. Reaching down to lightly touch your face.. "My slave pet Cordellia, you are indeed enjoying all your Master chooses to give"

You pressed against my hand as if to encourage its presence. I reached to the blind fold strap, unbuckling it and removing it from your eyes.. For now I needed you to see me. You tilted your head as if in question. I let the blind fold drop and you blinked your eyes wide open. "See me look at me you whore I want you to know that I OWN you now" I nearly spat the words out of my mouth at you then. Your eyes widened and you moaned loudly when you caught sight of yourself in the mirror. "Yes my sweet Cordellia, you are truly a stunning creature. Now, watch as I force you to ride the whip to the orgasm you crave so very badly. " You started to lower your head to avoid facing the erotic scene before you., but I would not allow you to do so. I grabbed your hair and forced you to stare into the mirror.

"You nasty slut! you are forbidden to close your eyes or look any place except into the mirror. " I will whip you severely and deny you your release as I torment you for the rest of the night if you do not obey me! Enjoy the erotic scene played out before you. Now stop thinking about this and just accept the feelings it brings your body. " I told you. Then I stepped beside you and added another weight to the chain linking your nipple clams. Cordellia you were such a joy to watch as I held the weight up for you to see and let it drop. You squirmed wildly as the weight dropped, bounced, and began swaying back and forth underneath you.. While you were occupied with this new discomfort I picked up the riding crop, once again. I laid

the blow solidly across both checks of your ass, which by now was a fierce shade or crimson. You rocked forward with the blow and moaned in distress. The egg began its relentless dance inside your pussy and you jerked wildly in your bondage. Each of these sudden movements caused the egg to work frantically inside you.. Your wild struggles caused the weight to swing like a pendulum that pulled harshly against your highly sensitive nipples. I let a few stokes land harshly to the insides of your tender thighs to help speed you along.

You reached a point where I no longer needed to add the whips for encouragement. You were now on a headlong race to ride these sensations to several mind shattering orgasms. The greatest part was watching your beautiful face as you watched yourself in the mirror. You were now captive to your own lust and slave to your bodies need for release. I watched the most erotic dance as you rode the first wave of orgasm. Each new peak of pleasure drove you mercilessly into your next. You wildly thrashed in your bondage for more than ten minutes of non- stop tortured orgasms.

I knew it was time to end this part of your training. I stepped behind you, and onto the bed kneeled. First I released the strap holding in your anal plug, then slowly, slowly I pulled it out and slide my cock deep in to replace it. You bucked wildly and I slipped my hands up to your breasts, massaging them and tugging on the nipple clamps. I settled into a slow rocking rhythm to settle myself into you. Then I began to pick up the tempo until the egg came back to life inside you. Now I was riding you, my pet slave. Such a beautiful willing creature to another orgasm.

"YES! YES! Cordellia feel me, feel yourself Your Master giving you so much" You pressed against me, and I gripped your hot ass tightly. I watched the wild nature of your lust in your reflection in the mirror. I rode both of us to an orgasm that seemed not to ever end. I knew that I would never let this wild spirit go and that you would never want to leave...

END

12