Night Of Passion

Story Info
He loved her like no other man had.
2.5k words
4.5
25.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow is falling outside as I clear the dishes from our meal. I stop and take your hand, leading you to the pile of pillows in front of the fireplace. Kissing you gently on the lips, I then whisper to you " Relax here, I will be right back." I go, leaving you there, glass of wine in hand, basking in the glow of the fireplace. I have lit candles all around and there is soft music playing on the stereo. A perfect atmosphere for relaxing.

Suddenly, the tempo of the music changes and I re-appear, dancing slowly to the music. I smile and wink at you, blowing you a kiss as I slowly start to strip for you. Taking off my jacket and tossing it away, I slowly start to unbutton my shirt, my fingers moving down each button, until it is open. I pull the shirt from my jeans and dance over to you, leaning back so you can pull it off by the sleeves. As I feel the air on my chest I dance away again, teasing you with my moves, running my hands over my body. I continue to dance, my eyes closed as I reach to undo my pants, running my hands inside to cup myself. I throw my head back as I start to slip my pants off, sliding them slowly down and off, kicking them to the side. I stand before you only in my silk boxers, body glistening from the heat of the fire.

I dance over and kneel in front of you, leaning forward to gently kiss you, before taking your hands and pulling you to a standing position. I pull you against me, as I kiss you passionately, my tongue stroking yours as I suck it gently into my mouth. My hands run up and down your back, feeling your hands on my chest, rubbing across my hard nipples. I reach for the buttons of your shirt, undoing them one by one, looking you in the eyes, my desire for you obvious in them. Finally unbuttoned, I slide your shirt off, running my mouth across your shoulders as I do, gently nibbling your soft skin. I hear your moan as I run my tongue up the side of your neck and I growl softly in response. My teeth tug gently on your ear and I whisper to you "This night is all for you, I am going to love you like no other ever has." I unclasp your bra, sliding my hands around to cup your breasts gently, then sliding your bra down your arms, dropping it. My hands reach to undo your pants, slowly sliding them down as my mouth kisses down your body, pushing your underwear down at the same time, until you lift your feet and I toss them to the side.

Your hands push my boxers down my hips until they slide off and I am nude like you. I take you into my arms, pulling your body tight against mine, my teeth gently nibbling on your lower lip, sucking it into my mouth as I run my tongue between your lips to tease the tip of your tongue with mine. Our kiss deepens as our bodies move against each other, dancing a slow erotic dance as we slowly start to sink to the pillows. The fireplace flames reflecting on our bodies, as I gently push you back and cover your body with mine, my hips settling between your legs. As I settle between your legs, my mouth goes to your neck, teeth gently nibbling on the skin. I hear your low moan and lick softly up your neck, raising myself up on one elbow. With my free hand, I stroke gently down your side, fingertips trailing gently over your skin, raising goosebumps as they go. My tongue runs inside your ear as I softly whisper " I have wanted you for a long time" and tug on your ear lobe with my teeth. My hands runs between our bodies, cupping you to feel your heat, my mouth covering yours to kiss you deeply, passionately. Slowly I start to slide my body up and down yours, delicious friction stirring our fires, making our skin burn. Lifting my mouth from yours, I trace your lips with my tongue, and chuckle softly. Raising myself to my hands, my mouth moves again to your neck, sucking the skin as my teeth nibble, my tongue teases.

My body starts to slide down yours as I kiss across your shoulders, mouth hot on your skin, feeling the heat of your skin against my tongue. I lick down your chest, mouth moving to the side of your breast, softly kissing the tender skin there before my tongue trails across your skin, tasting you as it goes. I run my tongue around your nipple, just the tip touching your skin, close to but not touching your nipple, my hot breath flowing across it as it hardens. I feel your hands in my hair, pulling my head to you as I gently nibble your nipple and hear you moan. Sucking your nipple into my mouth, I tease the tip with my tongue as I roll it across my teeth. I stop sucking on it as my mouth trails kisses across your chest to tease your other nipple to matching hardness, feeling your body moving against mine, answering my hunger. I slide further down your body, tongue trailing down the center of your stomach, leaning so one hand can reach to roll your nipples between my fingers.

I settle my shoulders between your legs, kissing the lower part of your stomach as I do, feeling your legs drape themselves over my shoulders. My hand runs from your nipples down the center of your stomach, my short nails softly raking your skin, feeling you shiver under my touch. My fingers reach, slowly spreading your lips, as I take the tip of my tongue and lick down to touch just the tip of your hard clit with my tongue. Stroking gently across it up and down, then sliding down to lick inside you, tasting your juices on my tongue. My tongue pushes deeper inside you feeling you throb around it as my thumb slowly strokes your clit, feeling your hips begin to move to the rhythm of my mouth. I curl my tongue inside you, feeling you clench around it as I move it in and out, licking and tasting you as your juices flow into my mouth. My tongue licks back up to take the place of my thumb, flicking gently across your clit, stroking it around and around, before pulling it between my lips, rolling it across my teeth as I suck gently on it.

I feel your body jerking against my tongue as it licks and strokes you faster, pressing against your body. One hand cups your ass, as the other rolls first one, then the other nipple between my fingertips, gently squeezing their hardness. I feel your hands on my head pulling me from you and I look up into your eyes, giving you a tender smile. I kiss your clit, then slowly start to slide my mouth back up your body, nibbling and licking your skin as I go. I once again settle my hips between your legs, my mouth covering yours, my tongue stroking yours as I suck it in and out of my mouth.I settle once again between your legs, feeling them clench around my waist. My mouth tasting yours, the essence of you still on my lips. I groan softly into your mouth as I slide my hips against you, my cock hard and throbbing between us. My hardness rubbing against you as my mouth devours yours, my passion for you driving my thoughts now. I take your hand, place it on my cock for you to feel how excited you make me, how hard I am for you.

Taking your hand away, I pull back from you and slowly turn you to your stomach. I cover your body with mine as my tongue licks up the back of your neck and my teeth tug gently on your skin. Sliding my body down yours, you can feel the hair on my chest brushing softly against your skin. I begin to run my tongue down your spine, hearing you moan in response, your body rising against my mouth. As my tongue reaches the lower part of your spine, my teeth begin to tenderly nibble your skin, moving to the side, to the tender skin of your waist. Kneeling between your legs, I put my hands on your hips and raise you to your knees, still licking and nibbling your back.

With one hand, I stroke your breasts, fingers teasing your nipples, over and over. As I gently kiss over your back, my hand runs down your stomach, reaching between your legs to lightly stroke your clit, feeling you move against the ministrations of my fingers stroking you. I reach further back and pull my cock against you, rubbing it over your clit, my hips moving against you. I keep the head of my cock on your clit, massaging you this way as my tongue licks all over your back, hips moving back and forth. You reach back with one hand and take my cock away guiding it lower so it starts to slip inside you. I guide the head slowly inside you and start to move in short thrusts, the head of my cock rubbing on your g-spot, I feel your body jerking in response.

Your hips start to press back against me and I begin to slide my cock further in you, slowly, until my hips rest against your ass and I am buried deep in you. I stay like this as I reach with one hand and again rub your clit gently, your moans making me growl softly. I take your hips in my hands and slowly start to thrust in and out, pulling almost all of the way out before pushing all the way back in, my cock going deep inside you. I feel you clenching around me as I start to move faster, my hands on your hips guiding you against me. On your elbows, you reach back with one hand and start to stroke your clit as I move with long hard strokes. My cock stretching you as it starts to pound in and out of you, my hips moving faster against you as I thrust deep, feeling you press back against me. Your moans and sighs drive me wild and I move in you faster and harder, my hips circling against you so my cock touches every single inch of your wet pussy. I feel the signs that you are close to orgasm and I stroke deeper and harder, allowing you to enjoy the feel of my cock inside you as it slides in and out, coated with your juices. I reach up with one hand and run a single finger down your spine, as my hand reaches your ass, I use it to slowly push you away from me, sliding my cock from inside you.

As you groan in frustration, I whisper to you "I want this to last, I want to take you in every way possible, I want to drive you wild with wanting me." I slowly push you down and turn you over, laying beside you, kissing you once again as my hands stroke over your body. I lay beside you, my tongue tracing your lips before slipping in to tease your tongue. My hands run up and down your body before pulling you to me. Our bodies pressed against each other, I roll to my back, pulling you on top of me. Your body trembles with desire as you slide up and down my rock hard body, kissing me deeply and passionately. My hands run down your side, to your legs, holding them as I sit up with you straddling my lap. My mouth goes to your neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin, as your fingers intertwine in my hair and I hear your low moans. I flex my thighs and lift you up from my lap, running a hand between us, taking one finger and stroking your clit, massaging it up and down. Your hips move your clit against my finger and I can tell by the response of your body that it is time. I move my hand and take one of yours in it, guiding it down until you grasp my hard cock in it.

Holding it tight, you start to guide it inside your wet, throbbing pussy, sliding slowly down it. I groan as your tightness engulfs me inch by inch, until finally I am buried completely inside you, you stop moving with me filling you and we kiss passionately, tongues intertwined. I put my hands on your hips and start to guide you up and down, sliding my cock in and out of your pussy slowly at first, then faster as I feel you clenching me. Your hands go to my shoulders as you throw your head back, moaning, sliding up my cock until it almost slips out then down until it fills you completely, over and over again. I bend my head and suck on your nipples, my teeth and tongue teasing them over and over, until I lay back, reaching up with my hands to gently squeeze them with my fingers. Your hands are on my chest, fingers digging into the muscles as you slide up and down my cock faster, me lifting my hips to meet you as I thrust deep inside you.

Our movements quicken, you bouncing on my lap as you ride my cock up and down, my hips lifting up from the floor to meet you. I run my left hand down and start to stroke your clit as you slide your wet pussy up and down my cock faster, pushing it deep inside you. Your breath quickens and I feel your body shaking on me as you begin to cum, a small squeal escapes you as we thrust hard against each other. I feel myself cumming too, throbbing in you as my muscles flex with the spasms hitting me as I cum hard. Your fingers grab my shoulders and hold on as you thrust my cock deep inside you one final time before collapsing on my chest, your body trembling as you sigh into my neck and my arms wrap around you holding you close to me. I reach with one hand and lift your head to kiss you gently on your lips, before whispering in your ear, "I have been waiting for that and I am not sure if I am finished with you yet." I nibble you gently on the ear lobe as we lay in front of the fireplace, our bodies slowly relaxing, until you move and my cock slides out, us moving so we can lay with our bodies spooned, staring into the flames of the fireplace, enjoying the solitude after a passionate storm.