Night of Passion

Story Info
A look into our bedroom.
3.1k words
3.2
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Laura and I got together, sparks would fly every time I would look at her. Just seeing her would make me want to make love to her. Whether it was her breasts or her ass or her pretty smile and brown eyes, just the sight of her made my dick grow hard.

We made plans to go out to eat one night, when I picked her up that night, she looked ravishing. I took her out for a nice meal and drinks.

I said to her, "Angel, just sitting here looking at you is making me hard, tonight, I am going to devour you!"

She almost blushed while smiling at me, saying, "Darling, if you don't do just that when we get home, I am going to smack you upside your head!"

Our seafood was brought to the table. We ate in almost total silence, grinning at each other, watching the other smile. I loved just watching her smile at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers lighting up at me, whenever she looked at me.

We finished our meals, paid the check, left a tip on the table, and walked out arm in arm. I told her we had somewhere to go before we went back home.

She looked up at me smiling that sweet smile of hers, saying, "I don't care where we are going but you better get me home soon or I am going to make you take me parking!"

I said, " darling, how do you know that isn't exactly where we are going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into the car, left the parking lot, heading toward the river. I drove to the lock and dam. I pulled up the hill, parking toward the back. We got out of the car, and walked to a spot on the spillway walkway.

I pulled her into my arms, saying, "Darling, you look so beautiful tonight."

We kissed for several minutes, hugging each other close, for several moments.

She looked up at me, asking,"Do you remember being here so long ago when we used to park here as teenagers?"

I said, "Darling, I sure do. Why do you think I brought you here tonight?"

We laughed, reminiscing for a short while about all of the fun we used to have parking out here. Worrying if anyone driving by might see us, or if the guards would catch us, run us off, or call the police on us.

We walked back to the car, got in, headed for home, holding hands the whole way back to her place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we walked up to the door at her apartment, I pulled in for a kiss, we kissed there at the door for several minutes before we went in for the night.

We sat on the couch making out for several minutes before she looked up at me and smiled.

She asked, "Jeffrey, you told me you were going to ravish me tonight, what's the holdup?"

I looked at her smiling, asking, "Darling, don't you know that I have to get you warmed up first before I tear your clothes off, and make love to you?"

She smiled, saying, "I'll race you to the bedroom!"

I caught up to her just as she made it the bedroom door. I slapped her butt while pushing her into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were close to the bed, I threw her up onto the bed face down. I pulled on her pants, pulling her panties down with them. I then rolled her over so I could pull her blouse off. I reached behind her, unsnapped her bra, pulling it off, releasing her 40DD breasts to fall into my view.

I looked at her glorious breasts, before I said, "Baby, I have always loved these."

I laid her back on the bed, taking her right nipple into my mouth, biting down on it. Trapping it in my teeth, I used my tongue to flick her nipple eliciting a moan from her. I chewed, suckling on the nipple causing her to orgasm for me.

She looked up at me moaning, "Jeffrey, that feels so damn!."

I said, "Baby, that is only the first of the night for you, you better hold on because you are in for it tonight, for sure!"

I took her left nipple into my mouth, repeating what I had done to the other. I squeezed and twisted it as well causing her to orgasm again for me.

I said, "Baby, I love how sensitive your nipples are for you, cum again for me."

She did just that, throwing her head back, moaning for me, how good it felt. I slid down to her hips, biting her skin, sucking it into my mouth, tickling her.

She giggled, saying, "Baby, stop that, you know how ticklish I am."

I moved further down to her thigh, nipping her as I went. I rolled her over onto her stomach, trailing down to the back of her right knee, nipping the back of it. I sucked the skin into my mouth, licking it, causing her to moan and laugh all at the same time.

I moved over to the other knee, repeating the process, with her begging me to stop. I moved down her left leg, nibbling at her ankle making her try to kick her foot at me. I just caught it, moving further down to her toes, taking one into my mouth, sucking on it.

She moaned, "Oh my God baby, I love it when you suck my toes, more please?

I sucked on all of them making her squirm, then I took her other foot, doing the same to it.

She said, "Baby, you are making me so wet, how bout you work your way up here to my pussy, it needs some loving too!"

I slowly licked my way up her right leg, biting, sucking my way to her right butt cheek, biting into it. She moaned for me, letting me know she was enjoying it.

I kissed her cheeks, moving my way over to her crack. I licked my way up her crack, biting her at the small of her back, making her moan loudly.

I licked my way back down her crack, flickering my tongue at her anus, twirling my tongue around it, causing her to raise her butt up off the bed, pressing against my tongue.

I worked my way down to her pussy, blowing on it, causing her to shiver with delight. I flicked my tongue at her clit for just a moment before I rolled her over, sliding down between her legs, throwing them over my shoulders.

I laughed before saying, "I got you where I want you, now I'm going to eat you, my sweet!"

"You better buddy, or I'm going to hit you!" she said playfully.

I took one long lick from her anus to the top of her pussy dragging my tongue through her slit, across her clit, then back down again. I settled in on her opening to her pussy, driving my tongue in as far as it would go. I sucked her lips into my mouth.

She cried out, "Oh baby, that feels so damn good!"

I licked all of the juices that were flowing from her, working my way back to her clit.

I asked her, "Baby, reach down here and open your pussy up for me, please?"

She reached down, pulling her lips up and away from her clit, opening herself up for me. I sucked in her clit, twirling my tongue around her it. Holding both lips in my mouth, I gave her clit a good licking.

She moaned while coming for me. I kept the suction up for her, nibbling her clit all through her orgasm. When she came back down to earth, breathing heavily, I starting licking her from the clit back down to her anus again. I licked it for a while, eliciting a moan from her, over and over again.

She came again for me from the licking of her anus, begging for more. I worked back to her clit for her. I started doing the alphabet on it with my tongue. She came for me before I made it to the letter J! She clasped her thighs hard against my head trapping me where I was.

I forced her legs back further to her chest, while looking up at her, grinning.

I said, "Baby, you have the sweetest pussy ever!"

She looked at me asking, "Come up here and kiss me, please?"

We shared a very long, deep kiss, sharing her juices with her. We broke the kiss, and I took her right nipple into my mouth, biting down on it, making her come once again for me.

She forced me off of it, rolling me onto my back, while she went down between my legs, taking the head of my dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head making me shiver.

She looked up at me, saying, "Lay back mister, it's my turn to make you moan now!"

~~~~~~~~~

She smiled at me, while she took me deep into her mouth. She gagged on me when she took me into her throat, but then went right back down on me again, taking me even deeper this time.

She sucked hard on me, came back up to the head, sucking very hard on it, making those tingly sensations flow all over me. It felt like thousands of electrodes were hooked up to my dick, all firing at the same time.

I moaned, "Baby, damn, you are making my dick feel like electricity is flowing all up and down it. Damn, that feels so good right now!"

She sucked me back down to the base, swirling her tongue around it, almost causing me to cum right then. She smiled up at me, winking. She pulled back up to the head, biting down lightly on it, sucking it really hard, making me scream out.

"Baby, oh my God, that feels fucking fantastic!" I told her, almost in a yell.

She sucked me for a few more minutes, before my dick started to go down, I had to make her stop. It felt like I had already cum for her, but nothing had come out of my dick. I just felt so damn good that I had to make her stop, before I lost my mind.

~~~~~~~~

After I rolled her over, I reached into her drawer to pull out her Japanese silk rope. I took her right hand, wrapping a loop around it, then tying it to her headboard. I then did the same for her left hand. I pulled out her blindfold, placing it over her eyes.

She pleaded, "Master, what are you going to do to me now?"

I said, "My little, sexy submissive, I going to devour you of course! Now lay back and enjoy!"

"Yes sir Master!" was her reply.

I smiled at her, saying, "I might even take you, here in a few minutes, my little, sexy submissive."

I took out my riding crop, rubbing it back and forth across her legs, making her jump as I did. I rubbed it across her breasts as well, making her shiver. I rubbed it up around her collar bones as well as around her neck, making her whimper.

She asked, "Master, haven't I pleased you?"

I replied, "Oh yes you have my sweet, but isn't this exciting for you?"

I rubbed back down her thighs with the crop before I gave her a swat with it, causing her to jump, moaning for me. I started a gentle swatting of her thigh, increasing the strength of them, until I saw the redness start to grow. I then moved over to the other thigh doing the same thing to it.

She moaned loudly, "Oh thank you Master!"

I moved up to her right nipple, giving it the same treatment, causing her to orgasm for me. I then moved over to the left nipple, doing the same for it. She came again for me, then I took that nipple into my mouth causing her to gasp.

I grinned, when I saw her mouth quivering. I moved down between her legs, taking her clit into my mouth, sucking on it for her. She started bouncing up, trying to keep it there, so I backed away from her. I lightly started to spank her pussy with the crop, causing her to orgasm again for me.

~~~~~~~~~

I said to her, "Oh my sweet Angel, I am going to fuck you in just a moment, would you like that?"

She replied, "Master, if that's what you want to do, please fuck me!"

I backed away, reaching into the drawer. I pulled out my "Postivac" and the silicone based lube that was there. I lubed the rings that come with vac, then using the cone, placed them on the vac tube. I lubed the area around the base of my dick before placing the tube completely onto my dick. I then pumped it several times, achieving my erection. I let the vacuum tube hold my erection at full force, before I slid the rings down onto my turgid cock.

It stood out proud from my body, I slathered the lube on my erection, before I got back on the bed with Laura, moving between her legs. My dick was swollen, ready to make love to Laura, so I took her legs, raised them up, placing her feet up to my chest.

I asked my sweet submissive, "Are you ready for me to fuck you now, my Angel?"

She moaned, "Oh yes Master, please take me and use me!"

I placed the head of my swollen dick at her entrance, pushed back against her feet and stayed there for a second.

I said, "Now baby, push against me and take my dick into my pussy."

She pushed her feet against my chest, raising her pussy up. She then slid down the length of my dick, resting against the base.

I said, "Now Angel, fuck your Master!"

She raised back up my dick, then started to slowly fuck herself up and down on it. This was causing my dick to hit her "G" spot on the down stroke each time causing her orgasm to build each time I hit it.

I waited until I could feel her pussy getting tighter, clamping my dick, letting me know she was ready to cum for me.

I said, "You are not to cum yet, my Angel!"

She kept forcing herself down on my dick, I could tell she was ready by the pulsing of her pussy on me.

I let her keep going for a minute, before I said, "Now, Angel, cum for me, right now!"

I was forced out of her pussy when she came. She squirted all over my dick and legs, soaking me and the bed.

She screamed, "Thank you Master, thanking you for letting me cum for you!"

I slid back into her warm, juicy pussy, feeling so damn good! I started to fuck her again more vigorously. She was on the edge of another orgasm in just a few strokes. I kept pounding her pussy making my dick slam into her "G" spot, as well as forcing my pubic bone to slam into her clit.

I asked, "Are you ready to cum for me again?"

"Only if you want me to, my Master." was her reply.

I smiled at her submissiveness, I just kept pounding her for several more deep thrusts.

I smiled at her as I said, "Now, cum for me Angel, cum for me, and squirt all over me!"

I pulled out of her, right before she released a torrent of her pussy juice, soaking me and the bed again.

She screamed, "Oh thank you Master, oh that feels so good!"

I asked her, "Are you ready to feel me cum deep inside of you?"

She moaned, "Yes Master, please fill my pussy with your cum!"

I went back inside of her and started relentlessly pounding my dick into her over and over again. I knew it wouldn't be but a few more strokes until I blasted off, deep inside of My pussy.

I yelled, "Here I cum Angel, take it, take your Master's cum!"

I slammed myself home, blasting off against the walls of My delicious pussy. I shot rope after rope of my cum inside of her. She came again for me, before I collapsed down onto the bed on top of her. I leaned down, kissing her deeply. I reached up, releasing her bonds, and taking her blindfold off of her.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me deeper into her embrace. She looked up at me, smiling that glorious smile of hers.

She said, "Thank you my Master, thank you for taking me for your pleasure."

"My wonderfully, sweet, sexy submissive, thank you for being Mine!" I exclaimed.

I rolled her over onto her side facing away from me. I then slid my thumb into her cum soaked pussy. I pushed down, finding her "G" spot for her. I then stroked back and forth on it, biting down onto the back of her neck, telling her to cum for me once again.

I pulled my thumb out, allowing her to squirt for me, blowing out a lot of my cum, soaking the bed. I went right back into her, doing the windshield wiper effect across her "G" spot, building her back up to an even stronger orgasm.

She yelled, "Master, please can I cum again for you?"

I bit her neck once again, telling her to hold it for me, letting her build to very strong orgasm.

She starting moaning, but I let her build up to where, she almost couldn't hold it any longer.

I pulled my thumb out, saying, "Now baby!"

She came so hard that she started quaking, crying how good it felt. This time, she almost passed out, from the pleasure.

She meekly replied, "Master, you really did devour me, didn't you?"

I told her, "My sweet little sexy submissive, not yet, but the night is still young."

She rolled back onto her back, looking at me with her eyes half lidded, and smiled. She thought for a moment before closing her eyes.

Smiling up at me she said, "Master, if you plan to do anything else to this body, you are going to have to wait until the morning because it can't take anymore tonight!"

I laughed before saying, "Darling, I guess I really did devour you, didn't I?

I snuggled her up into my arms, we laid there until we fell asleep. The next morning, I woke her up with my thumb in her pussy, rubbing her "G" spot, saying to her, "Now, Angel, cum for me right now!"

She looked up at me smiling, and said, "Thank you, my Master!"