Night of Passion

Story Info
A night of passion with a day with the friends.
765 words
3.95
7.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mounga
Mounga
6 Followers

You come home after a day out with friends playing a game of baseball. You come home to me cleaning the house in just my bra and panties. You know the ones I'm talking about. The light blue ones you love so much.

You stand there watching me as I dance, sing, and clean to the music. Watching me starts to turn you on so much that you come up behind me and grab my hips. You pull me close to you so I can feel your throbbing rock hard cock against my ass. You whisper in my ear,"you know this bra and pantie set drives me crazy." I start to grind against you to the beat of the music. I start to softly moan as I do.

I turn around and start to kiss your lips, still moaning and dancing against you. You run your hands down my back and once your hands reach my ass you lift me up. I wrap my legs around you as you walk to the bedroom. You set me down on the bed.

You pull off your shirt as I slowly kiss your stomach and sides. I start to undo your jean shorts. I slowly slide them and your boxer briefs down. I start to kiss and lick all around your cock moaning as I do. I slowly slide my tongue up and down the shaft of your cock.

On the way back down your shaft I lick and kiss the head of your cock. You start to undo my bra as I slowly slide the head of your cock into my mouth. With my hands free I slide my panties off.

You ask me to lay back and you say,"my love please let me sit here and watch you please yourself." I smile and do as you ask.

I pull out the vibrator you bought for me and I start to slowly masturbate as you watch me. I start to masturbate faster and harder, as my moans get louder. You get up from where you're sitting and walk over to me.

You say," yes baby cum for me. Squirt those hot juices all over me." You kneel down and start to take over rubbing my clit. I start to squirt as you rub my clit faster and harder. Once I finish squirting you stand up licking your lips and say,"baby you are so beautiful and sexy. I'm so glad I have you."

I sit up and start to work on your cock again. I stand up kissing your stomach, chest, neck and lips. I turn you around and lay you back on the bed. I say,"now it's time for me to show you how much you turn me on."

I start to kiss my way down your body again. I start licking and sucking on your cock making it rock hard again. Once your rock hard again I climb on top of you and I start slowly rubbing my soaking wet pussy up and down your hard shaft. Coating your cock with my juices.

This makes me cum three times on your cock. I then slowly lower myself down onto the head of your cock. I ride just the head letting my juices run down your cock. You can't take anymore of me teasing you and I can see it in your eyes.

Before you have a change to grab my shoulders I slam my soaking wet pussy down onto your cock. I start riding you slowly at first and then I start to speed up. I then stop and turn around so you get to see my ass bounce up and down as I ride you hard and fast.

I cum another five times before I pull up off your cock and squirt again. I then turn around to face you to make you cum. I start to ride you again. In between my moans I say,"oh God baby fill me up. Shot your hot load deep inside of me. Please oh God please."

Looking into your eyes I cum with you for the last time this wonderful night. I slide off of you and began to lick your cock and balls clean of my pussy juices. Once you've had enough you pull me up to your lips and kiss me so tenderly.

I then fall asleep in your arms. You whisper,"thank you for being such a wonderful and amazing woman. I love you to the moon and back 10 times. Good night my love and have the sweetest of dreams."

"Copyright" 8/11/2011 by Amber Baldwin

Mounga
Mounga
6 Followers