Night of Pleasures

Story Info
Wives plan a special night for their husbands.
3k words
3.98
53.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers

When Friends was still on and having one of its season finales before the summer break, my friend Tasha didn't have cable. She and her hubby, Jake, had just gotten Dish Network. When Dish first became available in our area, you couldn't get the regular networks with any of the Satellite providers. If you did get the networks, they weren't the local channels. Tasha didn't think she could watch the season finale and she wanted to SO bad. I had cable so she called me.

She asked, "Would you record tonight's Friends episode for me? It's the season finale and I don't want to miss it. I'll even give you the VHS tape to use.

I said, "Well, you could just come over tonight watch it with me and Curt. We can make dinner and have a few beers."

For those wondering, I was 22 and Curt was 25. Physically, I am 5'1. A little bit on the heavy side. I have 36FF tits and a big booty to go with it. I have brown eyes and black hair (at the time). My arms and legs are muscular though. I have worked around animals, raising horses, my whole life and am fit enough, even being bigger.

Curt is an even 6 feet. Back then, he had long dark brown hair that was all the way to his belt. He was in very good shape from running a lot of marathons and stuff. He had a lean runner's build. He has brown eyes and is Native American. His skin is usually darker than mine. I was especially pale from working inside the darkened bar all day.

Tasha thought about it and said, "That sounds fun. Okay. Want me to bring anything?"

It was around noon so we had some time before the show that evening. Jake worked second shift, and left the house at 2:30 in the afternoon. She let him know where she would be. She came over and I got a wicked idea. Tasha and I have been friends for a long time. We have played Truth or Dare and have been skinny-dipping with her and Jake. Since we had played with them before at "parties" I knew she would be game.

I told her, "Let's make it an evening of pleasures and do something special and naughty for the guys."

"I love that idea," she exclaimed.

We ran to the store and together, we gathered all the stuff we would need to make two fun events for our hubby's. We figured we would do Curt's first since he would be home. Once he went to bed, we would still have time to get Jake's ready before he got home. We bought bubble bath and some melons, honey dew and cantaloupe, and some Cool Whip.

Then, I called Curt on his cell-phone and told him, "When you get home, I want you to strip out of your work clothes and hop into the nice hot bath that I'll have waiting. I have a special treat for you."

He knew nothing about Tasha being there or anything about what we had planned.

I had done stuff like this for him before, but never this elaborate. It was usually just the bath. Maybe I'd leave a trail of clothes or lingerie to the bedroom to entice him or something. He came home and did just as instructed as soon as the door shut. He shucked his clothes right there in the entryway and walked straight to the bathroom. True to my word, I had a hot steamy bubble bath ready for him. It was only a little after 4 pm so we had some time before the show. He hopped in the bath and then I came in wearing this sexy purple lingerie set that he loved seeing me in. It was a bustier with matching panties and sheer purple stockings too. The cups of the outfit pushed my big tits up. They barely covered my nipples, but a lot of flesh was still on display. The tiny thong dipped between my cheeks, leaving my wide white booty exposed for his pleasure. My legs were encased in the purple stockings that were attached to the bustier.

I had Tasha hidden in the bedroom and since he went straight to bathroom, he had no idea she was there. He was in the tub and I was kneeling next to him. He was in love with it. He sat in the nice hot tub and I fed him some melon and whipped cream. I sensually washed him. When he was nice and worked up, I had him put the blind fold on

"Just sit back and relax in the warm water, my sweet. The night is just beginning and you deserve to be treated well," I told him. While he was relaxing, I put the melon away and went and got Tasha.

She was wearing this sexy black and rose outfit. It was a cute bra and sheer thong set. Her cute little pussy was clearly visible. She had her long tan legs in sheer stockings too and they looked amazing with it. She was 23 at the time and had a nice arousing body. She has sandy blond hair that hung a little past her shoulder blades. She has green eyes and is adorable. My pale tone was in cute contrast to her darker summer-tanned complexion. Her tis aren't more than a C cup. She has sexy pale rose colored nipples and her tits are those upturned perky type. We enjoyed playing with her on several occasions.

I went back in and sat with Curt talking while washing him. He still had the blindfold on. Tasha crept in and sat next to me where I signaled. I could see she was getting aroused by the whole thing. She was fidgeting and trying not to make a sound. I could see the flushed cheeks and the rock hard nipples poking through the material of her cute bra. Soon, She reached out and began running her soapy hands all over Curt's body too.

He jumped so fast I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

He whipped the blindfold off and once he saw her sitting there looking so aroused and delectable; he got this huge smile. He leaned back and just let us do whatever we wanted to him. We took turns jacking him a bit or kissing him. We were running our hands all over his body and he was responding in kind. He took turns fondling my tits or hers. He even ran his hand down to our pussies, Tasha's wet slit was trimmed close while mine was hairy back then. Tasha even hopped in the tub with him and pulled her panties to the side. She got to ride him for a bit, while I went to get the dinner stuff ready. I was so wet listening to her moans and his sighs as the sloshed about in the water. They didn't finish, it was just a bit of warm-up fun.

Curt and Tasha got out of the tub and I helped them both dry off. I took great care in caressing their bodies. I wanted them to remain aroused and eager. We went into the bedroom and had a nice little time. Curt has nice stamina, (even now) and really made quite a good showing.

First, she and I were up on the bed on all fours. Curt climbed up behind us and first licked both of us so sweetly from behind. He began to get more ferocious as he went at it. Soon I was face first in the pillow while his tongue assaulted me sending wave after delicious wave coursing through me. He had two fingers pumping into Tasha's squishy cunt too. She was squealing in a much higher pitch than me. I am a moaner, she is a squealer. Soon he pulled back and I received his wonderful tool in me. I was slick by then and so ready for him.

"Oh yes! Oh baby, give it to me honey," I yelled with urgent need.

He drove into me, pushing me further into the covers. His wonderful rod had me so over the edge in pleasure. I came hard, oohing and ahhing and he pumped my pussy right through the intense orgasm. His tool didn't go down for a second as he pumped into me gently to let me come down from that exquisite pleasure ride.

Meanwhile, Tasha had two fingers thrusting back and forth in her cunt while watching us. As soon as Curt pulled his still rock hard cock out of me, Tasha leaned back and crooked her finger at him. "It's my turn to get a little sugar too, Curt. Come over her and make me feel good too."

With an eager look on his face, he hooked his arms under her knees and ground his cock into her. Her eyes rolled back in head as Curt began a rhythmic thrusting. She squealed in delight at such a magnificent fucking. He pumped Tasha hard rocking the bed. He settled his arms on either side of her as she hooked her long sexy legs over his shoulders. He hunched up and began the long driving thrusts that eventually took them both over the edge. I flounced down next to her and he pulled it out, spraying our tits with his hot spunk.

He lay back on the bed fully satisfied with himself. Tasha and I were winded ourselves. Grinning at him wickedly, we made of show off licking his jizz off each other's tits. I got up and grabbed a hot washcloth that we all used to wipe off a bit. Tasha and I, still naked, got up and left him there to relax.

He stayed in the bedroom while Tasha and I got up and made dinner. In the kitchen, we were giggling and still very aroused. Dinner took longer than it should have since we couldn't stop being touchy-feely with each other. When it was ready, I sent Tasha in to get Curt up and help him put on his robe. I brought all our plates out to living room so we could sit and watch the season finale. He was still feeling very revved up from all fun we had. We sat in the living room and ate while we watched Friends. We recorded it for later use: we still had Jake surprise to get ready later. We had steak, some fresh green beans, and my special fried potatoes and onions. Curt had on the robe but Tasha and I remained naked the rest of the night. We sat on either side of him. We would sometimes feed him or he would feed us. He even leaned in a few times for nibbles of our sensitive aroused nipples.

I half expected Jake to come by during his lunch break, but he didn't; which worked out well. We made it back into the bedroom and had a very pleasurable second round. Tasha and I performed a 69 for Curt and that got his blood pumping. She was on top of my body doing some delightful things to my moist slit. Curt knelt behind her and fed me his turgid shaft. I greedily sucked his cock, savoring the delicious musk that had been deposited there by our previous romp. Curt pulled out of my sucking mouth with a wet plop. Tilting it upward he slid into Tasha cunt with a long deliberate push. She moaned into my cunt but never stopped serving my love button. Every couple of thrusts, Curt would pull it out and tilt it back down to me. I was enjoying the combination of Tasha's juices with Curt own unique taste. Finally, he could handle no more and his lodged his engorged cock in my throat pumping his cream deep into me. I swallowed every drop loving the lustful look in his eyes as he filled me.

Again, I got a warm cloth and we all cleaned up. Curt was drained and Tasha and I were feeling no pain. He got under the covers with us cuddled up to either side of him. Curt eventually fell asleep.

Tasha and I stayed awake and went to her house at about 11:30. We got showered and got our make-up on. We helped each other with our hair really quick. Then, we donned two more outfits for the next round of festivities. She put on this sexy silver number she had. It was another delicious looking bra and pantie set. It showed her beautiful luscious skin.

I had brought a black teddy that Jake had not seen before. With my high heels and stockings, I thought I looked pretty good.

She ran him a bath and got out some strawberries and cream out for him. Jake worked four ten hour days, so we knew he wouldn't be home until shortly after 1:30 a.m. We had all the stuff for dinner out and ready.

Tasha told me, "I think that Jake will probably like the meal before all the fun."

He was a hard worker, loading trucks to be sent out at the local grain mill. When we heard his car pull in, I hid in the pantry way. She did the same routine on him that I did on Curt.

She lead him into the bathroom, helped him into the bath. Jake was a country boy. He is 6 feet, two inches tall. He is long and lanky and a lot stronger than he looks. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He keeps a goatee and always has a farmer's tan. He has worked in lumber yards loading and unloading trucks, auto supply warehouse as a line chief (I still don't know what that means), as a mechanic, and as an axe-man. Lately, he was working at the mill. It was quick paced, heavy work. He loved it. Plus, the pay was excellent as far as hard manual labor goes.

"Jake, tonight is a night of pleasures for you. Just enjoy tonight and relax," Tasha had said while stripping him from his work clothes.

Once he was in the tub, she began feeding him the strawberries dipped in cream. I could him moaning already just from that. I could hear her giggling in delight at his roving hands. Once the berries part was over, she blindfolded him as well and began washing him. I crept in as she had and knelt next to her.

Once my hands joined hers, Jake jerked and sat up. He didn't get startled like Curt had. Jake laughed, and like a true guy; he simply relaxed and let us do what we wanted. He wasn't quite as outgoing about it as Curt had been. I didn't do anything beyond some kissing and fondling with him. When we got out of the bath, we only fooled around for a little bit in the bedroom. It was mostly him doing stuff with Tasha and me as a third wheel. She and I did do a 69 while he watched. I also did get to sample the sweet flavor of his cock. All of this was more of a foreplay atmosphere and playfully done.

We went in the living room and watched Friends with him as we had with Curt. Jake wore a pair of silk boxers that I enjoyed rubbing against his cock. He was enjoying the smooth material against his smooth curved cock. Tasha and I remained naked for him as well. She had a nice pork loin for dinner. We had mashed potatoes and gravy and asparagus with it. Tasha and I ate very little, having had a dinner earlier already. Jake consumed a lion's share though. He enjoyed being fed and cuddled by two happy naked females.

When we went into the bedroom for the second go around, we hit a snag. I was going down on Tasha with my butt in the air. Jake got up behind me and slid into me slowly. I could feel him twitch and groan almost immediately. I think the night of pleasures was a little much for him. He quickly pulled back out and shot his thick spunk on my back and butt.

We said, "Don't worry about it Jake. Tonight is about pleasure for you and that looks like you enjoyed it. No problem here"

We kept having fun. Tasha and I pleasured each other while smiling at him and trying to entice him back into joining us. Even as aroused I could see he was, he couldn't get it back up the rest of the time. We took a small break to let him calm down and tried not to bring attention it. We kept saying what fun we were having and how good he looked and we couldn't wait for his meat. I sucked him, she sucked him, but I think he got into his own head about it by then. So we all just cuddled for a bit. After a while, I was getting tired, so I went home and let them be.

I climbed into bed with Curt about an hour before his alarm woke up. He woke up when I slid into the bed with him.

"So, how did it go? Did Jake have a good time? I know I did. Thank you honey," Curt said to me sleepily.

I responded quietly, "Your welcome. I love you and I'm glad you had fun. It was for you to enjoy. It was fun and Jake really enjoyed himself."

I left the small problem out of it. I didn't see any need for him to hear it and I'm sure Jake wouldn't want him to know about either. We had a good time that day and I didn't want it to end on a sour note. Tasha later told me Jake wasn't too broken up about though because he had a great time and so did she. I think he was just being so excited and aroused, but then worried too much about after it had happened. We played with them many times after that and Jake never had the problem again.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
851 Followers