Night of Sin

Story Info
Helen enjoys a night of sexual firsts.
4.1k words
4.13
110.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,967 Followers

Helen pressed her naked body against Tom's warm flesh as she basked in the afterglow of so many incredible orgasms that she was exhausted. She couldn't get enough of this man even though she knew it was wrong. Not only was he eight years younger, but both of them were married to other people.

Helen had never cheated on her husband until now and wondered if the same was true for Tom. Not that it mattered. She was enjoying the most incredible sexual experience of her life and didn't want to know if she was just another conquest. Tomorrow she would have to return to the real world, but for the moment she was going to enjoy herself.

Her journey into adultery began earlier that day when she and Tom shared a taxi from the airport to the hotel. Helen was flattered when he invited her for a drink. He seemed like a gentleman and she craved the attention. It had been a long time since any man, including her husband, had made her feel worthy of a second glance, much less an attractive man several years her junior.

Tom suggested dinner. Helen was enjoying herself and accepted. It was harmless and would end soon enough, she thought. She deserved a brief escape from her boring life as a housewife, mother and business accountant. Several glasses of wine later Helen found herself babbling about her hopes, dreams and regrets. Tom was a good listener.

After dinner Tom walked her to the door of her room and kissed her on the cheek. Helen felt shivers run through her body. She was alive for the first time in many years. She could feel her nipples swell to the point of bursting and knew she was already wet between the legs. When he said goodbye she walked into the room dizzy with wonder at how he had affected her like this.

Helen made a call home to say hi to the kids. After showering she looked at her naked body in the mirror. At thirty-eight her pear-shaped tits still had their youthful bounce. Her tummy bulged a little from bearing three kids but she could still wear a bikini without feeling embarrassed. She turned and admired her best feature. Her ass cheeks were creamy smooth and round.

Helen stood facing the mirror and glanced down at her pussy. Her mind went back to Tom. She let her fingers slide through the soft curls covering her mound until they touched the moist folds of her womanhood. A fingertip found her clit. Her breathing increased. Helen moved her other hand to her breast and tweaked a nipple. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Room service," a muffled voice boomed from the hallway.

Helen quickly pulled on a bathrobe. She was sure she hadn't ordered anything. When she opened the door she stood speechless as she stared at Tom holding a bottle of Champagne and two glasses.

"I had such a good time tonight that i was hoping we could have a nightcap, but if you want me to leave I will," he told her with an apologetic look on his face. "I know this is more than a little presumptuous."

Yes it was, Helen thought to herself. It was one thing to have a drink and even dinner, but to invite a man she barely knew into her room was stepping across a dangerous and highly inappropriate line, particularly a man who was the object of her soon to be masturbation fantasy. The tingling in her loins grew even more powerful now that he stood before her. Helen opened her mouth to speak.

"Uh... yes, come in," she stammered wondering how these words came out of her mouth when it clearly wasn't what she meant to say. What was she doing?

He poured them each a glass. They toasted and sipped the bubbly aphrodisiac. Helen quickly drained hers. Tom took her glass and put it on the night stand along with his. His hand reached behind her body and pulled her closer. Helen was trembling. She knew this was all wrong. Why couldn't she stop it?

Her frightened brown eyes met his soft blue reassuring eyes. Tom moved his face towards hers tilting his head until their lips met. Helen closed her eyes and opened her mouth to allow his probing tongue to mingle with hers. Her arms went around his neck as Tom pulled her body tighter to his.

Helen felt like she was back in high school. A desperate tingling rushed through her loins. Her legs felt weak as her body melted into his. Everything was spinning out of control. Part of her still wanted to push him away but she knew this was a one-time chance to find some passion that she so desperately needed.

Tom opened her robe. His hand squeezed the naked flesh of her soft breast. She trembled when he pinched her swollen nipple. His lips moved down to her neck. His teeth gently raked the sensitive skin. Helen threw her head back and gasped. He kissed up to her ear and pushed his tongue into it.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Tom whispered.

Helen shook her head and uttered a barely audible 'no'. She felt his hand slide down her stomach and between her legs. His finger opened the moist petals of her womanhood and rubbed up and down her juicy gash. Helen gasped when his fingertip rubbed her clit. Then two fingers curled up into her steamy passage.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh..."

It had been so long since a man had put his fingers in her like this. The monthly sessions with her husband consisted primarily of him climbing on top, sticking his cock in her pussy and filling her with cum, all in less than three minutes. She couldn't remember the last time he had given her an orgasm.

Helen humped her leaking pussy against Tom's thrusting fingers. Wet squishing sounds filled the air along with her gasps and moans. When his thumb brushed across her clit Helen grasped his shoulders tightly. Her body trembled. A squeal escaped from her throat.

Tom lowered Helen to the bed. Her robe fell open exposing her naked body. He dropped to his knees and pushed her legs back spreading her thighs. Seconds later his mouth covered her swollen mound. His tongue pushed into her steamy hole. Helen threw her head back and gasped. So many years had passed since anyone had done this to her. She arched her back and tried to muffle a squeal.

"Oh god... mmmmppppphhhhh..."

His tongue moved against her clit sending shivers through her body. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and dug them around inside her steamy passage. Helen could feel the pressure building in her tummy. She grasped the bedspread with her hands and threw her head back. His fingers hit a spot up under her pelvic bone that set off a chain reaction in her body.

"Oh... oh no... UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH... AAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEE..."

Helen twisted and squirmed on the bed as a huge explosion rocked her body. Tom clamped his mouth over her gushing pussy. His tongue probed into her opening and then flicked across her clit sending Helen into another series of convulsions. She finally had to push him away because the pleasure was too much for her to handle.

Tom moved up her shaking body and kissed Helen on the lips. The taste her juices on his mouth made her want him even more. She reached between their bodies to unfasten his pants. Tom stood and pulled her into a sitting position. Helen continued to unbuckle his pants, finally pulling them down with a hard tug.

"Ohmygod," she blurted without really thinking. Helen hadn't been with many men, and only one in the last 15 years, but his manhood was certainly bigger than any she had experienced.

Used to this reaction, Tom merely pulled her face toward his knob until it brushed across her lips. She eagerly sucked his massive flesh into her mouth. This was another thing she hadn't done much of in the past ten years. She used to love sucking cock but her husband didn't get much pleasure from it anymore so she gave up trying.

Helen wrapped a hand around his monster and still had plenty of room to bob her head up and down his shaft. The feel of his hard flesh in her mouth had her head spinning. Every nerve ending in her body was tingling. She reached down and touched her pussy. Seconds later a small orgasm gushed from between her legs.

Helen continued to feast on his cock until she had another small release. She was having a hard time remembering the last time a man had given her even one orgasm. She finally pulled her drooling lips from his meat and shrugged off her robe. Without saying a word she climbed onto her hands and knees and tilted her ass in the air. She wanted to get fucked.

Tom admired her shapely ass for a few seconds before moving in behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her juicy slit until he found her opening. He pushed. Helen gasped when she felt his huge cock slide deep into her body stretching her pussy to accommodate his size. Nothing had ever come close to filling her like this.

Tom fucked her in slow steady strokes driving his cock deep on each thrust. Helen was on the edge of orgasm the entire time. Uncontrollable gasps and moans spilled from her mouth. His hands moved under her body and squeezed her tits. Seconds later she stiffened and screamed. Her body trembled and she collapsed onto the bed as a huge orgasm tore through her pussy.

Tom rolled her onto her back and mounted her from the top driving his cock straight down into her pussy. Helen clawed at his back. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks trying to draw him deeper. He hammered her pussy again and again driving his cock hard and deep on each thrust.

Helen was completely out of control. One orgasm after the next consumed her until she could barely breathe. When Tom pulled out and moved up her body she knew what he wanted and quickly sucked him between her lips. For the first time ever Helen let a man shoot cum into her mouth.

Tom didn't just cum. He exploded sending a steady stream of hot cream splashing off the roof of her mouth and across her tongue. A second equally powerful blast erupted from his cock and then a third. Helen could feel it leaking from her lips and drooling down her chin. Once Tom was finally drained he took his cock out of Helen's mouth. With cum drooling from her lips Helen did something else she had never done. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

Tom pulled Helen on top of him and buried his face in her dripping pussy while she sucked his semi-limp cock back to life. He used his fingers and tongue to send her into another series of orgasmic convulsions. Still trembling, Helen slid down his body until she straddled his cock. She guided his hard meat to her opening and slowly impaled her cunt on his length.

Tom watched his cock disappear into Helen's body between her two creamy round spheres. Her powerful cheeks pulled up and slammed down again and again driving his swollen shaft deep into her pussy on each thrust. Helen's gasps and moans were loud and desperate. She reached down and rubbed her clit. Another explosion ripped through her body and then another.

Helen climbed off his cock and mounted him again, this time facing him. They kissed like two hungry lovers as his cock plunged in and out of her pussy. Tom's hands clutched her ass cheeks and guided their fucking motions. His fingers dug into the cleft between her creamy spheres. A finger tip rubbed across the tight nub of Helen's asshole.

This was another first for Helen. No one had ever touched her there. Part of her brain told her she should stop him but it was quickly suppressed by the part of her brain that loved everything he was doing. She had never let go like this before and she didn't want anything to break the spell. Helen gasped when she felt his fingertip push through her opening and slide into her ass.

The feel of his naked sweaty skin next to her flesh, his tongue swirling in her mouth, his huge cock driving deep into her cunt on each thrust and his middle finger now buried to the knuckle in her ass was more than Helen could take. She felt her entire body tense and tremble. She dug her fingers into his shoulders and threw her head back.

"Ah... ah... noooo... oh god... UUUUUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Helen thought her insides were going to burst open from the explosion that ripped through her belly. Tom's cock pounded into her again and again. Screams pierced the air and reverberated off the walls. Helen felt like she was peeing from the way the juices leaked out of her pussy. When it was over she collapsed onto his body still shaking and barely conscious.

Tom flipped Helen over onto her back with his cock still buried in her pussy. He pushed her knees to her shoulders and continued to fuck her. From this angle his cock was driving straight down into her body. Helen's eyes flickered as she tried to focus. Her gasps became desperate attempts to catch her breath. Her world was spinning out of control.

Tom pounded into her relentlessly. His cock moved faster and faster bouncing off her cervix with each powerful thrust. She looked up at him and saw his face scrunch in agony. He grunted. Helen could feel a renewed warmth in her loins as his cum filled her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close until he collapsed with his cock still deep inside her body.

"Don't pull out," Helen whispered.

Tom felt her pussy twitch against him from a few post-orgasmic spasms. He could feel cum oozing from her pussy and dripping down his balls. Helen continued to hold him deep in her quivering cunt. Slowly she moved against him while rubbing her clit against the base of his cock. Helen clutched his back and gasped. A small shudder trembled through her body.

They took a break and sipped more champagne until Helen was feeling dizzy. She became the aggressor and attacked him pushing him back on the bed and sucking his cock into her mouth. When he was hard she mounted him stuffing his meat into her waiting pussy. Helen found herself doing something else she had never done before when filth began spewing from her mouth.

"Fuck me... fuck me... harder... slam your big cock up my cunt... oh god... yes... deeper... aaahhhhh... fuck my pussy... ooohhhh... fuck me..."

This time Helen reached back and shoved her own finger up her ass. She lifted up and slammed down on his cock again and again while pumping her finger in and out of her ass in perfect rhythm. Her tits bounced on her chest as she rode him like a woman possessed. When she was ready to cum she pulled up from his cock and sprayed pussy juice all over his stomach and chest – another first.

Helen rolled over onto her stomach and tilted her ass in the air. Tom straddled her body with his knees and looked down at her swollen pussy peeking up at him from between her thighs. Her tight asshole almost winked at him from between her two round and creamy spheres. He guided the head of his cock to the open folds growing out from her gash and pushed.

Once again filth spewed from Helen's mouth. Tom's cock pounded into her faster and faster. His eyes were glued to her pussy lips which clung tightly to his shaft as it pummeled in and out of her body. He could feel Helen's fingers brush against his slimy shaft when she reached between her legs to rub her clit.

Helen's orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Tom watched her body jerk and thrash beneath him. Pussy juice sprayed from her opening like a sprinkler head. Tom pounded into her again and again sending Helen into a series of screams and convulsions as one orgasm after the next rocked her body.

Tom could not hold back the explosion surging through his balls. He pulled his cock from her pussy and pumped hot thick cum all over Helen's creamy cheeks. It oozed down into her crevice and across the tight knot of her asshole. Tom ran a fingertip through the creamy mixture and pressed it against her sphincter. It easily pushed through the ring and into her body.

Tom finger fucked Helen's ass until he heard her moan. He lubricated a second finger with cum. Helen turned her head to look at him when he tried to push both fingers up her ass. She didn't say anything but winced when they slid inside. She bit her lips while he worked them deeper.

Helen buried her face in the sheets as Tom fucked his fingers in and out of her ass. He moved them slowly at first but went faster and faster after she seemed to adjust. Helen slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Tom's fingers dug and twisted inside her. Helen's fingers flew across her clit until she stiffened and came with a squeal.

"Ohmygod, what are you doing to me?" Helen asked while sitting up on the bed. "No one has ever touched me there before much less put their fingers in my butt. What am I becoming?"

"Would you like to try it with something bigger?" Tom asked while gesturing at his cock.

"No... it's too big. It would hurt too much."

"How do you know until you've tried," Tom argued. "You got off with my fingers in your ass. It might be even better. I'll go slow and you can ask me to stop whenever you want."

This is crazy Helen thought to herself. She wasn't going to let this man she had just met fuck her in the ass. She wasn't going to let anyone, not even her husband, fuck her in the ass. Then why didn't she just tell him no. She poured herself another glass of champagne and drained it.

"Have... have you even done it with a woman? I mean a woman who was doing it for the first time?"

Why couldn't she just say no, Helen wondered. Why all the questions? She didn't want him to fuck her in the ass. She was sure of it... wasn't she?

"Yes, Helen, I have. More than once, and no one ever told me to stop."

I AM just another notch in his bedpost, Helen thought. She knew she should get up and ask him to leave. She had already gotten what she wanted from him – more orgasms in one night than she'd had in most of her life. She opened her mouth to speak and was betrayed by her own words.

"I... I don't know. Maybe, but... if it hurts you have to promise to stop, okay?"

Tom nodded. Helen watched him pull a tube of lubricant out of his trouser pocket. He had come prepared for this she thought. He knew she would say yes. Now she felt like a whore. Should could still stop it, but she found herself too numb to do so.

Tom rolled Helen onto her stomach and spread her legs. She felt something cool drip onto her asshole. She gasped when a finger pushed into her and then a second. He twisted them around inside her making her gasp from the sensations she was feeling. He pulled out his fingers and she felt the huge knob of his cock press against her sphincter.

Helen prepared for the searing pain of penetration, but it never came. He pushed very slowly fucking the front part of his knob in and out until she finally relaxed. Helen could feel her asshole stretching wider and wider as more of his knob pushed into her. She felt increased pressure and no pain. And then 'pop' – he was inside her. Helen gasped when it happened. The pressure was huge but there was still no pain.

Helen knew this was the biggest part of his cock but it still had a long way to travel up her ass before he was buried all the way inside her. Tom was gentle and slow. He pulled his knob out and pushed it back in several times until Helen was comfortable.

"I'm going to push deeper," Tom told her. "Just relax and it will go in easily."

Helen nodded her head. She felt him go deeper and gasped. It didn't hurt, but the pressure was incredible. Tom pulled back and pushed even deeper. Helen tensed, sure that her insides were going to explode. Tom let Helen relax before pushing deeper. And then, with one final push Helen realized that he was buried all the way up her ass.

Tom fucked her ass in slow short strokes. Helen moaned and began to move with him. His strokes became longer and longer until his entire length was sliding in and out of her asshole on each thrust. The pressure had become intense pleasure. Helen moved a hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit.

"Yes... yes... fuck my ass... oh god... uuunngghh...deeper... oh fuck... uh... uh... god I love your cock in my ass... mmmmppphhhhhh..."

Tom was now slamming into her asshole like a jackhammer. Helen's fingers were flying across her clit. She could feel the explosion churning in her belly. She pushed two fingers deep into her pussy digging them up under her pelvic bone while her thumb rubbed her clit.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,967 Followers
12