Night of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later Helen's entire world erupted. Her whole body stiffened and jerked in a series of spasms. She screamed and clutched at the bed sheets. Tom continued to hammer her ass with his cock. A second surge tore through her body. Pussy juice gushed from her cunt and dribbled down her hand.

Tom pulled out and rolled Helen onto her back. He pushed her knees back by her ears and rammed his cock deep into her asshole. His face was inches from hers as he hammered her tight orifice. She looked at him with lust crazed eyes. Filth spewed from her mouth between her desperate gasps. Another orgasm swept through her body, this time without Helen touching her pussy.

Tom rolled onto his back. Helen mounted him and quickly stuffed his cock up her ass. She rode him like a possessed woman slamming up and down on his length driving his cock deep into her bowels. She pushed three fingers up her cunt and imagined that she was getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. Her scream reverberated off the walls when the next orgasm hit like an earthquake.

Tom rolled Helen onto her shoulders with her knees back by her ears and her ass sticking straight up into the air. He stood over her and slammed his cock straight down into her stretched and wide open passage. He fucked her with hard and reckless thrusts pounding into her again and again. Helen's screams and gasps were completely out of control as he sent her to places she never dreamed were possible.

At last Tom pulled his cock from her well-fucked ass. He wrapped his hand around it and aimed it at her face and tits. Stream after stream of hot cum exploded from the tip bathing her lips, nose, cheeks and tits with his creamy elixir. When he was finished Helen looked like a porn star after a massive facial.

"I better be getting back to my room," Tom told her climbing off the bed and picking up his clothes. "I have an early meeting. Maybe I'll see you around sometime."

"Yeah... maybe," Helen whispered.

Helen watched him quickly dress and leave the room. She ran her fingers through the goo still covering her face and realized that the facial had been another first for her. In one night she had gone from being a frustrated but innocent housewife to a slut who let a man cum in her mouth, swallowed it, talked dirty while getting fucked, got fucked in the ass, received a facial and had so many orgasms she lost count.

Could she ever go back to being just a housewife? Helen climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom. She looked at the cum-covered slut staring back at her in the mirror. No, she thought to herself, there will have to be some changes. Helen the housewife will be frustrated no more.

12