Night of Surprise

Story Info
Who knows what happens when you go out with friends?
906 words
3.65
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night seemed capable of surprises. For you see, it was Jane's birthday and she found herself in the arms of another man, while watching her husband, Mike, enjoy himself with that man's wife. Jane and Mike had met Rachel and Peter at a local night club a few weeks ago. They had spent some time together as a group and things seemed to progress from there.

When Jane had suggested that they get together for her birthday Peter had come up with this wonderful surprise. They'd met for drinks earlier in the evening and this became the next logical step. Rachel had dressed in a loose fitting dress that wrapped around her breasts. It moved with her when she walked and had caught Mike's attention.

Jane sat and watched the other couple over Peter's shoulder. His fingers were warm on her bare skin and were just as distracting as the other couple. They were sitting on the other leather couch, kissing softly. The soft light played with shadows on everyone's skin and the atmosphere was full of energy. Peter's lips met hers. Their kiss was firm and passionate. She leaned her head back and his lips trailed down her neck. His lips trailed across the top of her leather halter top where her chest was exposed. Each kiss sent chills down her spine. Jane felt the wetness that Peter had yet to find but she knew he would. His hands were moving closer to her ass as she got comfortable in his lap.

Both couples continued their sensual foreplay and before long both were on the same bed. Rachel's dress was around her waist and Mike seemed to be enjoying himself while playing with her breasts. Jane watched as Rachel removed Mike's shirt and slowly kissed her way down his chest. She stopped when she got to the button on his pants and pushed him back onto the bed. His belt and pants were around his ankles before Jane could take a breath and she watched mesmerized as Rachel lowered her lips to his waiting cock. Jane heard his sharp intake of breath as Rachel's lips caressed him.

Peter noticed her distraction and asked if she just wanted to watch the other two. She shook her head but mentioned that it was hot to watch her husband with another woman. She undid Peter's shirt and traced her nails down his chest. His sharp intake of breath gave her pause. "Did I hurt you?" she asked as she kissed his lips. His whispered "no" giving her the encouragement to run her other hand down his chest. His shirt left his shoulders and she ran her nails down his back. Each stroke caused little pants to escape his lips and Jane loved every moment of it. She enjoyed the sounds that her new partner was making until Rachel's breasts caught her attention this time.

Peter didn't take long to notice either. "You want to suck them don't you?" Peter whispered into her ear. Jane nodded and wondered what it would feel like to have Rachel's creamy breasts in her mouth. The thought coursed through her mind and it was then that she heard Peter say, "On your knees".

For a brief moment, Jane resisted. She was the one who gave the orders and wasn't used to taking them herself. But his hands and lips had felt nice on her skin so she obeyed. As she rolled over and got settled on her hands and knees she noticed that Rachel had moved even closer to her.

Jane felt Peter enter her from behind and her tongue flicked over her lips. She leaned more forward and gently caressed Rachel's breast with her fingers. Her skin was so soft to the touch. Jane had always heard people say that they'd touched skin that was creamy smooth but this felt like silk. She slowly sucked Rachel's nipple into her mouth at about the same time that Mike lowered his tongue to her waiting pussy. Rachel's sharp intake of breath and laboured breathing indicated that they must have been doing something right. Jane's lips sucked Rachel's breast into her mouth each time Peter's cock slid into her moist pussy. It didn't take long for them to find a rhythm.

Jane looked down Rachel's body and her eyes met up with Mike's. The smile on his face was the best sight she'd seen all night. She knew then that he was having as much fun as she was. She gasped as Peter slid in deep and then pulled out. She felt empty until she heard him whisper, "Ride Me" in her ear. Jane was more than happy to oblige.

They rolled together with Jane ending up on top. Slowly she slid his shaft into her moist pussy. It filled her as she slid herself slowly down and then up again. Each movement made her moan slightly and filled her with the need to cum. Peter let her control the rhythm and soon she was lost in the sensation of feeling.

Jane heard a squeal of pleasure from Rachel and knew that her husband had made her cum. That thought, along with the friction of her and Peter's body caused Jane to reach the edge. Her body stiffened and she shuddered around his cock. Peter looked at her and smiled, "Happy Birthday". Now let's see if we can't find ourselves a drink to celebrate.