Night of the Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bflagsst
bflagsst
6 Followers

"You're so good, I never want to leave." He began fucking me slow and deep. I watched the sweat gather on his forehead, on his chest. I was lost in him, the driving force into my center. I felt so full when he was in me. He'd hold himself all the way in from time to time, just to kiss. He'd fuck me hard, then kiss me gentle and sweet. I liked to wiggle around under him when he was trying to hold back, trying not to cum. That just made him crazy, want to fuck me more.

"Cum in me, Luke." It was a foregone conclusion that he was going to cum in me, we hadn't used a condom in months. It just turned me on to say it out loud, probably him too. The idea that he could put a baby in me at that moment just made me want to draw it all out of him. My back was arched off the bed, my orgasm snuck up on me. I ground my hips into his pelvis. He slowed down when he knew I was cumming, spasming around his cock.

"That was fucking ridiculous, Lukie." He kept fucking me, I was trying to focus my eyes and he was still thrusting away.

"I'm going to cum, Heather." He pistoned in and out of me, the smacking sound of our wet sexes hitting each other was almost embarrassing, had it not felt so good. I loved that classic sound of the bed hitting the wall behind my head, those dozen seconds where he just lost it and fucked me how he wanted to before his bliss. He came hard in me, I imagined each spurt leaving him and entering me. That's where it belonged.

He was usually weak and dreamy-eyed right after. I'd try to find his eyes, kiss him all over his face. I loved how he pinned me to the bed, his full weight pushing me down into the sheets. He'd always get up before it became too much, but I had to follow. I needed to be in full contact after, head to toe with him. I'd get a few minutes of rest before he'd want more, maybe I'd put him in my mouth to give my pussy a break. I couldn't wait to read the note he'd write me the next day.

bflagsst
bflagsst
6 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nicki Is Mine Ch. 01 First outing for a pretty little slave.in BDSM
Dinner At 4 You come to an unplanned dinner party.in Erotic Couplings
Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 01 College girl's roommate has hyperactive testes disorder.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sebastian An introduction... and Mrs Cantwell.in Mature
The Dinner Party Ch. 01 Tiffy's hubby makes a bad career move.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories