Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just his imagination playing silly buggers on him.

Wasn't it?

Donnie paused at the threshold.

"Well gentlemen, are you ready?"

His showmanship was upstaged by the door, which appeared to be stuck in the frame and stubbornly resisted Donnie's flamboyant attempt to throw it open.

"It's stuck," he said. "I need some help."

Jase and Kris added their weight to Donnie's. The door didn't appear to be locked, but the frame had warped over the years and the door was wedged shut. The boys pushed and pushed and just when they were starting to think it wouldn't budge, the door gave with a suddenness that caused all three to burst into the room on the other side...

...and onto a scene right out of their wildest dreams.

Girls! Girls everywhere and all as nude as the day they were born. And all fit enough to turn the hottest glamour models green with envy. Long long legs. Big round asses. Big round tits. Bodies to turn cocks to iron while melting everything else to a warm puddle. Fuck, Jase didn't see girls like this walking around the village, that was for sure! He wondered if anywhere did. It was like walking in on the set of a big-budget porno. The floor was even carpeted in glowing pink mist, like a back stage tech had got a little too over-enthusiastic with the dry ice machine.

What the girls were doing to each other definitely belonged in a big budget porno. One girl stood with her legs apart against one of the stone pillars. Two other girls groped her big tits while a third was down between her legs and eating her out. Somewhere else, two girls were down in the mist and lapping at each other's pussies in an intimate 69. Beyond them a pile of pink limbs and jiggling boobs was engaged in something so complex Jase couldn't even tell how many participants were involved.

He was looking at a nude lesbian orgy. No, he was standing in the same room as a nude lesbian orgy, and that was a whole lot better. He didn't even know where to look. There was so much awesome happening everywhere. The room was filled with sensual moans and gasps as Jase and his cousins looked on in wide-eyed wonderment.

A nude lesbian orgy!

Not quite nude. They still had bits of cosplay costumes on—horns, black devil tails with spaded tips, dainty little bat wings emerging from their backs.

This wasn't cosplay. They were actual succubi with horns, wings and tails.

They'd bust in on a nude succubus orgy. A nude succubus orgy! Fucking hell, Donnie was right. Jase couldn't believe it.

A nude succubus orgy!

The orgy stopped abruptly as the sexy girls turned as one to see who'd interrupted them. There was a brief, awkward—extremely awkward—pause. Then the succubi were standing in front of them in a loose line of gorgeous, wondrously supple bodies. Jase didn't even remember them walking over. It was like a jump cut—one minute lesbian porn, the next a line of hot bodies facing them. Jase tried to look at their faces, but his gaze kept getting dragged down. Faces, even extraordinarily pretty faces, was something he saw a lot. Lovely round boobs with perky little nipples, not so much. And there were so many he didn't know where to look.

"Finally," one of the girls said.

She and a friend lunged forwards to grab Kris's arms. They pulled him over to the back of the room with two other cute devil girls following behind. Kris was too surprised to resist. Jase was also surprised. He'd never seen anyone or anything stun his cousin into silence before.

Donnie was next. He was grinning from ear to ear and had the smug look of someone who'd dropped a grand on the rank outsider and watched it romp home in first with a furlong to spare.

Fair play, you probably deserve it, Jase thought.

So that left... ulp.

Jase turned and looked up, and looked up. The succubus standing in front of him was gigantic. A real amazon. The other succubi looked like hot girls in cute monster girl cosplay. This one looked like a proper demon—right down to her blood-red skin. First off, she was tall, really tall. Easily over six foot. Maybe over six foot and a half. Her horns were massive and curled up out of her long black hair like the horns of a bull. She was as muscular as a bodybuilder. Underneath her massive tits her abdomen resembled a washboard. Jase reckoned you could slug her full in the gut with a sledgehammer and all you'd achieve was a broken hammer.

Despite this she wasn't unattractive, just really really intimidating. Imposing didn't even begin to cover it. Jase reckoned she could break Arnold Schwarzenegger—peak action-film Arnie at that—over her knee and not even break a sweat. Jase was a piece of paper compared to Arnie. This succubus looked like she could pop him in her mouth and chew him like a piece of gum.

Jase gulped.

She fixed Hellraiser-black eyes on him and asked, "Where are the rest of you?"

Jase quailed. "There are no others," he answered. "It's just us three."

The succubus to the left of the demon amazon—shorter, cuter, not quite so intimidating—gasped in shock. "Only three. And callow youths at that. It's almost as bad as if none had shown up at all."

"They're young and vital," the big red demoness said. "I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze plenty out of them."

The gesture she made with her hand made it clear which part of Jase's anatomy she would be squeezing. Normally Jase would be okay with this, but then he saw the way her bicep flexed and was overtaken with the sudden fear she might crush his pride and joy, or even tear it off.

And with that, Jase's boner was gone.

The red demoness was reaching down to get a good grip when a commotion broke out amongst the succubi who'd taken Donnie away. Jase heard a lot of excited murmurs and giggles. He heard "virgin" mentioned a couple of times in breathless excitement.

That was enough for the big red succubus. The corner of her mouth turned up in a vulpine smile and she licked her lips. She stalked off without giving Jase a second glance. Her shorter companion fluttered along in her wake.

They left Jase alone with two curious succubi. The pair put their arms around him and poked and prodded as if checking to see if he was real.

"Are you a virgin?" the succubus to his right asked.

She had long straight hair and big sleepy eyes. Two dinky little horns poked up through her glossy black hair. Her skin was pale pink and silky smooth. Jase felt a little shudder of pleasure whenever her naked breasts rubbed against him.

The other succubus answered for him.

"No he isn't. You should be able to tell that yourself," she said, although her tone was gentle.

She was... wow!... really sexy. Jase turned to look at her and drank in the voluptuous curves of her body. She had really massive tits, yet there was no sag to them. And she wasn't fat either. Her stomach and legs were just as toned as the other succubi. She had big wavy black hair and a set of elaborate horns curling down behind her ears. She reminded Jase of the MILF stereotype from pornos—an older woman with a filthy mind and a shit-ton of experience in bed. A lot of Jase's sweatiest, stickiest fantasies had involved letting a woman like that do whatever she wanted to him in the bedroom with the lights off. And now that fantasy was standing right next to him, in the flesh.

Jase's Adam's apple worked overtime.

The other succubus leant forwards and her nostrils dilated as she took a sniff of him.

"Oh yes," she said. She sounded disappointed. "I was hoping he was too, like his friend. I've never had sex with a virgin."

"It's very pleasant," the milfy succubus said. "You can practically feel their semen crackle and fizz with energy as it enters you. It's really nice."

Her hand went down to Jase's butt cheek and gave it a cheeky squeeze.

There was a ruckus over in the group surrounding Donnie. Jase heard voices raised in an alien language he didn't recognise.

"I'd really like to fuck a virgin someday," the sleepy-eyed succubus said. Her hand roamed all over his body and her touch crackled like static electricity.

"It's a big responsibility," the other succubus said. "It's their only time, so you have to make it really special. It should be the most fantastically wonderful experience they'll ever have."

The conflict over Donnie appeared to be resolved. Three new succubi walked over to Jase. They didn't seem too thrilled about it.

"Curse that Veltra," the middle one said. Her horns were short and dainty and emerged from a mass of spiky red hair. "Who does she think she is?"

"The Lačerti have always been uncouth barbarians," the succubus to her left said. She had long slender horns and her silky black hair fell on her shoulder in a cascade of regal curves. "There is no finesse to their erotic skills at all. It's all brute force and pump pump pump."

The third succubus, who had the palest skin of all of them, had a shock of frizzy white hair. Her eyes were surrounded by thick black eyeliner. She looked like a goth pin-up. She said nothing and looked at Jase with hungry dark eyes.

"So what do we have here?" the spiky-haired succubus said. She stood in front of Jase and struck a pose with one hand on a shapely hip.

Jase gave her a weak smile. "Hi, I'm—"

He didn't get a chance to finish. The spiky-haired demoness placed a hand on his chest and shoved him back against the wall. Her other hand slammed into the stonework next to Jase's head.

"I don't care," she said. "96 years. That's how long we've been coming back year after year. Every year we come here, hoping to find some good hard cock, and every year you worthless maggot dicks fail to show and we have to amuse ourselves with each other. Then, after 96 years of you withered puss sacks failing to show, you three clot heads turn up and somehow think you'll be able to satisfy all eleven of us."

"We didn't know," Jase babbled. She might have been shorter than him—and a girl, with lovely round tits with perfect little nipples—but her intensity scared him almost as much as the big red demoness.

"Shut up!" the spiky-haired succubus said, punctuating it by slamming her hand against the wall to the right of Jase's head. "I'm not interested in hearing what pathetic little sexual foibles you'd like to have satisfied. You've fucked us around for 96 years and now you tease us by bringing only three cocks to a succubus orgy. Tonight you're going to shut your mouth and let us fuck that cock of yours over and over until we're all completely satisfied."

Jase mumbled an okay as the spiky-haired demon backed off.

"Now get those clothes off and let's see what you've got," she demanded.

It was an order Jase didn't need to follow as the other succubi were already all over him. Hands found the bottom of his T-shirt and pulled it up over his head. Other hands undid his trousers and pulled both them and his underwear down to his ankles.

The spiky-haired succubus looked down at his flaccid member.

"Really? Are you fucking kidding me?"

She pushed out her chest, flaunting the perfect round hemispheres of her boobs.

"Are these not good enough for you?"

She hooked a hand behind Jase's head and thudded his face into her chest as if her breasts were a pair of airbags.

"Are you some kind of faggot?"

She rubbed her silky smooth tits against Jase's face. Normally, having two big soft boobs pressed into his face would have had Jase harder than a steel bar. Unfortunately he was currently trying really hard not to piss himself out of pure terror.

"Now Lappa, you know how intimidating Veltra can be for certain young men," the milfy succubus said. "Let's give our young gentleman here a chance to relax and compose himself. Then I'm sure we'll see his little man perk up again."

"I'm not having a human look at my naked body with a limp dick," Lappa said. "It's insulting."

She reached down between his legs. She didn't grab his cock, at least not directly. Some kind of gloopy green gel welled up in the palm of her hand and engulfed his cock. It was warm and felt like some kind of extra-soft, almost liquid, masturbation toy. Lappa wanked him off with it. The warm blob pressed around and rippled against his cock. He was hard in seconds, and throbbing right after that.

Oh fuck, that felt so good. He was going to...

The warm green glob dissipated to nothingness. Lappa gave him a slap on the cheek that rattled his teeth.

"Don't you dare even think about wasting your seed by spurting it in my hand," she said. "If you do I'll rip your cock and balls off and shove them down your throat."

"Oh Lappa," the milfy succubus said. "You've let Veltra aggravate you and now you're taking it out on this poor gentleman here."

She put an arm around the other succubus and steered her away.

"We need you to be a little... softer," the milfy succubus said.

Lappa tried to protest, but the milfy succubus put a hand down between the other succubus's legs and her eyes glazed over.

The milfy succubus turned back to Jase and the other succubi.

"Get started with making our young guest comfortable. We'll rejoin you as soon as I have Lappa in a more sensual frame of mind."

She wrapped her arms around the other succubus and their boobs squashed together in a sapphic embrace.

The other three succubus went straight for Jase. They pressed their hot bodies right up against him and exhaled scented air into his face. Their hands roamed all over him. He felt them squeeze his ass, fondle his balls, stroke his cock, lots of stroking his cock, enough stroking to take him—trembling—right to the edge. But never enough to tip him over. They were skilled enough to know exactly where his limit was and always let go of his penis right when he was in danger of boiling over.

"One of us had better get his cock inside them," the posh-looking succubus with the regal curls said. "He's starting to leak."

They dragged Jase away from the wall and into the centre of the room.

"This hard stone floor doesn't look very comfortable," the goth succubus with frizzy white hair said. "Wouldn't it be better if we had a nice soft bed to lie on?"

"Okay, you can create one of your beds, Pampanne," the posh succubus said.

"Oh yes," the sleepy-eyed succubus said. "One of your big soft beds would be lovely."

"As you wish," the goth succubus said.

She stepped behind Jase. He didn't see what she did. The other two succubi crowded in close to Jase. A little too close. Legs tangled and then Jase was toppling backwards. He felt certain his night of unimaginable sexual pleasures was about to be cut short by a date with a hard stone floor and a cracked skull. He fell into a big floppy air mattress instead. The white surface billowed up around him and Jase sank right into it with the two succubi entwined around him.

"Did you have to make it this soft?" the posh succubus complained.

They'd sank deep into the centre of a big air-filled cushion.

"He looks nervous," the goth succubus said. "I didn't want him slithering away and making a run for it." She lay behind him and rested his head in her lap.

"Oh, he has no chance of escaping," the posh succubus said. She wrapped a hand tightly around Jase's cock and pumped up and down.

"I don't think he wants to escape," the sleepy-eyed succubus said.

She descended on Jase for a long deep kiss.

"I'm Momo," she said after finishing their kiss. "She's Eroculupyga," she said referring to the posh succubus lying on the other side of Jase who was currently jerking him off. "Pampanne is the one who blew up this lovely big bed for us to play on. And you are?"

"He's fuck toy," Eroculupyga said. "He's nothing more than a good hard cock for us to fuck all night long."

She squeezed Jase's cock hard enough to set him gasping and writhing.

"Stop being so horrible, Erocu," Momo said. "These boys are far too young to have been part of the original agreement. They must have found us by accident."

Eroculupyga pinched Jase's nipple. "Yes, fuck toy, how did you just so happen to blunder into this room on this of all nights?"

"Donnie," Jase wheezed. "It was his—"

He was interrupted by a high-pitched ululating cry from elsewhere in the room. He couldn't work out who or even what it was, or whether he should be wincing in sympathy or feeling envy. Either someone had just snagged their nuts on barbed wire or just got off in a truly epic orgasm. Jase couldn't tell which.

Eroculupyga rolled her eyes. "Absolutely no finesse at all."

"That was a very quick pump pump pump," Pampanne said.

"On a virgin as well," Eroculupyga said.

"Not a virgin now," Momo said, disappointed.

He'll be losing both his virginities before the night is through," Eroculupyga said.

She indicated what she meant by slithering a hand underneath Jase's ass cheeks and giving his anus a little prod. Jase bucked involuntarily. Eroculupyga pumped his erection hard with her other hand.

"This one is too inexperienced," she sniffed.

"Hey—" Jase started to complain.

Eroculupyga shut him up with a hard squeeze of his cock that sent pleasurable convulsions running through his body.

"He's already on a hair trigger. If we play with him too hard he's just going to break and make a mess everywhere."

Another squeeze. This one sharp enough to force all the air out of Jase's lungs and make his eyes water.

"We should move straight to fucking," Pampanne suggested.

"Can I go first?" Momo asked.

"If you want," Pampanne said.

Momo and her shifted position. Jase ended up being cradled between Pampanne and Eroculupyga with Momo straddling his upper thighs. The shiny white surface of the bed—it looked like latex, but felt more like smooth skin—billowed up around them. There was no way Jase would be able to climb out of this. It would be difficult enough even if the succubi weren't here.

He looked up at Momo's fantasy-figure curves as she sat astride him.

He didn't really want to climb out, to be fair.

Momo smiled shyly at him while she gently stroked his erection and kept it hard. Jase didn't really care about the horns he saw poking up through her hair. The rest of her was sexy perfection wrapped up in silky smooth skin.

Momo wriggled up and pressed his erection flat against the exposed folds of her pussy. She stroked him and pressed him against the warmth of her sex.

Oh wow, he was going to fuck her. A girl this amazingly gorgeous and he was actually going to have sex with her.

Momo rose up, pulled his erection down and then smothered it with the dripping folds of her sex. She slowly lowered herself down. Jase watched enrapt as his erection was swallowed up out of sight inside her vagina.

Fuck. Not only did she look incredible. She felt incredible as well. Warm. Tight. Soft. So very soft. It felt like billowing silk whispering up his shaft and sliding across his swollen glans.

"Don't you just love the faces they pull when we have them in our pussies," Eroculupyga said.

She and Pampanne pressed their naked boobs against the side of Jase's head.

"Do you think he likes boobs?" Pampanne said.

"He's a healthy young man," Eroculupyga replied. "They think of nothing but sex and boobs. And now you're getting both," she said to Jase. "How lucky."

Jase's head was completely wedged between their bosoms. His nose was filled with the sweet tang of their scent. Momo continued to bounce airily in his lap. Her featherlight pussy stroked up and down his cock.

He supposed he could consider himself lucky. A bit.

"Don't leave us out," Eroculupyga said.

She and Pampanne clamped their thighs around Jase's hands, trapping them in the moist hot space between their legs. His fingers came up against the soft folds of vagina. He gave both of them an experimental stroke. Then an even more experimental prod as he dipped his middle fingers between their labias. He searched for the openings to their vaginas and instead was found by them.