Night of the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki knew she was going to die.

Slowly she backed away from the darkness, back into the moonlit bathed field. She stopped as she saw it emerge from the darkness of the trees.

It was massive, easily eight feet in height, broad-chested. It stood like a man but there the similarity ended, the rest was pure animal. Thick dark long hair covered its muscular body, its head was that of a wolf. As it advanced a low growling issued from deep in its throat.

Nikki stood stock still as it towered above her.

She closed her eyes and hoped there would no pain.

Nothing happened.

Long seconds passed, the heavy sound of the creature's breathing loud in her ears. Its breath warm on her face, the smell of fur filling her nostils.

Slowly, as though waking from a dream, Nikki opened her eyes. She took a sharp intake of breath as she saw before her a familiar object.

The moon medallion.

She had seen it earlier, the one on the silver necklace around the big shy giant of a man. She touched it with her finger tips, and began to realise what it signified. No longer afraid, she looked up into the dark eyes of the creature.

'You're not gonna hurt me are you big fella?' she said.

There was only the guttural breathing of the creature in response but somehow she knew it understood.

Nikki stepped close to it resting her cheek against its broad chest. Its heart beat loudly in Nikki's ear. She reached her arms around pressing herself tightly to the creatures great form. 'You saved me, tonight didn't you?'

She felt strong fingers stroke her head, and she was gradually aware something was pressing into her stomach just under her breasts. She pulled away and smiled as she realised what it was.

'My you are a big boy,' she said, reaching to take the werewolf's huge cock in her hands. It was big long and heavy, and dark skinned like a black man's. She held it in one hand and with the other hand reached to the base finding large potent testicles, each almost the size of a tennis ball. A low purring came from deep in its throat.

'Like that huh?' Nikki said caressing its testicles gently. She bent, and lifted its erection so her mouth and tongue could find its balls. She licked carefully and slowly over their whole area , lathering them with her saliva. The werewolf's sharp talon fingers raked her face gently as she ministered her oral attention to its heavy balls. Thick drops of come dribbled onto her cheek, and she moved upwards so her tongue lapped up the discharge that ran down the length of its dark shaft. Her mouth found the huge bulbous head of its cock, too big to fit in her mouth, so she used her tongue, lips and face to rub against the slickness of its pre come hard surface. It gave a throaty growl of pleasure, and as Nikki felt the vast appendage stiffen in her hands - she knew it was coming.

She pressed her mouth to its meatus as it ejaculated a vast volcano of come. Nikki gulped as such as she could but more of the warm sticky substance splashed her face drenching her and pouring down to flow in rivulets between her big breasts.

She looked up into its dark eyes. Her hands still around its cock, she realized its erection was still potent.

The werewolf gave what Nikki took to be an affectionate growl then she felt herself being lifted up with its great powerful hands. It held her for a moment, face to face, its dark eyes boring into hers -- communicating its desire then lowered her again.

Nikki lifted her feet and wrapped them around its girth as it impaled her on its huge cock.

Nikki gasped as its swollen head pushed inside filling her completely, then slowly she slid further down taking more and more of its thick shaft inside her.

The werewolf cupped her bottom in one great hairy hand and lifted her up and down so it could thoroughly fuck her. Nikki's head was thrown back in ecstasy as her first orgasm took her. Her body shook.

'Please. A rest,' she begged -- the pleasure was too much.

The beast either did not understand or chose to ignore her. It moved her faster up and down its great shaft, its breath like hot fire on her face. Nikki dug her heels in tight to its flanks and screamed out, shaking her head as a second orgasm wracked her body. Her limbs fell limp like a rag doll, but still the werewolf continued to fuck her.

'Too, much, please, no more,' she whimpered, biting her lower lip and burying its face in the matt of thick hair on its chest.

Faster the werewolf took her, growling as it built up to its own orgasm and stirred Nikki's body to produce a third. Deeper it thrust into the girl, Niki felt she would die, but did not care.

Faster, deeper, harder.

Nikki screamed as she came again only this time her scream was drowned out by the werewolf's roar as it too came, pumping a thick copious amount of seed into her body.

Nikki felt she would burst. Mercifully, the werewolf slid Nikki's limp body off its spent organ and laid her tenderly on the grass. The werewolf's come, glistening white in the silver moonlight poured in a steady trickle out from Nikki's overfilled ravished pussy, coating her inner thighs in sticky liquid. Nikki did not mind.

She curled up on the grass, exhausted. The werewolf lay beside her, taking her into its great arms, like a small child and nestling her against its warm hairy chest. Lulled by the steady sound of its heartbeat Nikki drifted off to sleep.

She awoke cold and alone.

Her senses tried to catch up with her mind. Had she dreamed it all?

She stood shakily to her feet. In the distance in the field she could see the parked cars still there. They had been joined by others, though with familiar distinctive markings - police cars. She could see police men bustling around the scene. None had seen her yet, as she was too far from them.

Had last night been a dream? Had she been hallucinating - unwittingly under the influence of drugs perhaps? What other explanation was there she mused. One thing was sure, her body was a mass of aches and pains. Something caught her attention by her feet. Nikki smiled.

'Fuck me,' PC Jenkins breathed as he took in the sight of the big breasted nude woman strolling towards the crime scene in the middle of the field. Despite the morning chill she was naked as the day she was born. He alerted his colleagues and there was a flurry of activity as they looked around for a blanket to cover up the woman. There was none but a detective kindly lent his overcoat. Jenkins wrapped her in it and took her to a nearby police van. It was only as she stooped to get inside that Jenkins noticed a medallion of sorts hanging from a silver chain around her neck, It looked a bit like a moon. He opened his mouth to comment on it, but then thought better of it, for there were far more important things to do that morning.

12