Night on the Town

Story Info
The two of you indulge in late night capers.
3.5k words
4.33
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatyM
KatyM
1 Followers

With work and family commitments, its been a while since either of us has had a chance to relax and enjoy some time alone together...just the two of us. So, ironically, we decide that on one of these nights, to go into town and take in the nightlife. But being the typical female, I cannot just get ready in five minutes. I think a long, relaxing soak in the bath will relax me...mind, body and soul. You, being the gentleman you are...offer to run the bath for me...taking careful note to place a few drops of herbal essence in the water...the scent of which, when I'm relaxed enough...sends me into a world of my own...able to escape the rigours of everyday life. You even take it upon yourself to get the towels ready...threading them over the heated towel rail.

For now I can't decide what to wear, so I only get my bra and panties ready...the little black set you bought me for my birthday. The panties are a high french cut...and apart from a little lace at the front, there isn't much else to them. The bra is matching black...the lace barely covering my breasts...yet enough to give your ever wondering eyes a hint at what is underneath.

You let me know the bath is ready...and I can already smell the herbal essence you have placed in the bath...the scent tingling my nostrils. I open the door to the bathroom and, through the steam, I see you have placed five candles round the bath and vanity...creating a luminous glow. Mmmmmm...such thought has gone into making my bath time relaxing...and before you leave, I place a warm kiss on your cheek..."Thanks babe..."

I slowly undress...taking in the surroundings and warmth of the air and atmosphere. In the background I can hear some music...you have carefully chosen an "in the mood" CD for me. I am already so relaxed that I can feel a familiar moistening between my legs...and not wanting to let the moment pass me by, I brush my hand down over my pubic hairs...feeling the warmth of my skin as my hand travels further south. I spread my fingers and trace them over the entrance to my pussy...feeling the moistness on the outer lips. I bring my fingers up to my lips and slide one after the other in my mouth...savouring my own taste...mmmmmm. Since time is of the essence, I reluctantly stop my playful game, and step slowly into the bath. The heat of the bath instantly relaxes me and, as I close my eyes, I am instantly drawn into my own little world of imagination. I can still feel the moistness between my thighs...but resist the temptation, as I think I would rather have your tongue exploring that part of my sanctity later.

After a good half hour of relaxing, I figure it's time I get my ass out of the bath. I can hear you pottering around the house...humming to yourself. I grab the towel from the rail and slowly dry myself, making sure not to miss those hidden places like between my toes...and between my legs. I rub my legs dry, taking my time brushing past my inner thighs...stopping ever so slightly to notice the warmth that still emanates from between my legs. "Enough of that...or you'll never get out the front door"...I say to myself.

I begin to get dressed and put my panties on...the feel of the silk against my skin is so nice. I put on my bra, also enjoying the softness of the lace and silk touching my flesh. I have decided on a blue skirt which, when held up to the light, you can see right through it. And to top things off, a halter neck top which gives a certain someone something distracting to look at.

While I've been lingering in the bath you have managed to get yourself organised, having had your 5 minute shower earlier. You're looking rather handsome in a pair of jeans and white shirt. And I can smell that aftershave you have on...mmmmmmm...I can't help myself and sidle on over to where you are standing. I nuzzle quietly into the side of your neck and take in that scent. Oh boy...how can something as insignificant as a smell send tingles down my spine. Slightly taken aback at my forwardness, you gently smile in my direction...appreciating my gesture. Little do you know the moistness building up between my legs.

Finally, between us, we manage to get organised enough to head off out the front door. First stop money machine. Second stop a little bar on the south side of town...there's a band playing there tonight that I think you might like. The atmosphere is buzzing as we walk in the door. You playfully mention we would have been here earlier had I not lingered so long in the bathtub. I remind you that it'll be worth it as the night goes on...and give you a quick slap on the ass as you walk up to the bar.

You grab us a couple of Bourbons...how appropriate...and we find a table down the side of the bar. There are a couple of people here tonight that we know, but they seem to blend into the crowd. No doubt we will see them later as the night goes on. It's quite easy to just sit and listen to the music. We don't always find it necessary to talk. There's a thing between us called body language...and as my toes find their way underneath the table to your crotch, you begin to understand this concept of body language. My toes gravitate towards your thighs and find their destination...giving your groin a gentle push with my toes. And as you were taking a sip of Bourbon at the time...you just about drop the bottle...not expecting me to be so forthcoming so soon. I give you a sultry wink as I take away my toes.

Feeling a little more relaxed I grab your hand and take you up to the dance floor. We dance to a number of songs...from slow...to fast...rhythmic to just plain old side to side. I get as close as possible to you as I can, and rub my breasts up against your shirt. I put my hands on your hips and draw you close to me...almost so close you can hear my heart beating through my top. What you do notice through my top though, is my nipples hardening. I notice your eyes move downward, concentrating on my cleavage. There are a few drops of sweat trickling down the centre of my breasts. I take my fingers and wipe the sweat away...taking my hand up to your face and wiping the side of your face. I notice you sweating a little...although I wonder if its from the dancing, or from the bulge I notice growing inside your jeans. I put my hand on that bulge in your jeans and give it a gentle squeeze...and quickly take it away again. Just letting you know that I'm in the mood for anything tonight.

It's time to take a breather, so we go back and sit down. You sit down first, taking a quick sip of your drink...all that dancing has made you parched. But...not feeling like sitting in my seat...I instead place one leg either side of your lap and straddle your thighs. Anyone else looking will just think I'm sitting on your knee...but I have some inviting news for you. I take your hand and ever so inconspicuously, place it under my skirt. My heart is beating fast as I feel you maneuver your fingers round to the front of my panties. You follow the moment and brush your fingers past my pussy from the outside of my panties. As there is not too much to them, you can feel the moistness coming from the fabric. Very slowly you slide your finger to the inside of my panties and trace your fingers up and down my clit. And being the tease you are...you take your fingers away just as quick. But not before placing each one in your mouth and licking my juices off them.

OH GOD...just watching you do that wants me to take you right here, right now. But all good things come to those who wait and I reluctantly hop off your lap...and you give me that smile of yours. Mmmmmmm...your face speaks a thousand words right now...and I don't need a dictionary to understand any of them.

All this jiggling about on the dance floor...and my consequent lap dancing...I need to go to the toilet. I pull you up off your seat and tell you to follow me. You look at me reluctantly..."I can't go in there with you...what say they find out?"...I give you one of my "does it really matter" kinda looks, along with a wink...and you hesitantly take my hand and follow. I look around and notice that the bar has quietened down a little...which could be a good thing with what I have in mind for you.

The toilets are round the back...and I guide you into the disabled toilet and lock it swiftly behind us before you have a chance to change your mind. I immediately press my lips to yours...thrusting my tongue inside. I am already wet...having already had your fingers inside my pussy tonight...and my excitement is heightened even more so by the adventurous nature of what I am about to do.

I begin to unbutton the opening of your shirt...almost ripping the buttons off as I do. I kiss your chest as I strip your shirt away. My kisses become licks as I roam my tongue up and down your torso. You place your hands on my head as I playfully suck and kiss your nipples. Your cock strains for room in your pants as you start to experience a slight adrenaline rush of your own. My hands roam up and down the side of your body...grabbing your ass and giving it a firm squeeze.

I kneel before you and slowly unzip your pants...gently but forcefully taking your cock out as I do. My hands rest on your thighs as I run my eyes over your now hard cock. My face is so close to your cock that I can already smell the scent of precum. I look up into your eyes...slowly moving my face forward...never losing your gaze...your hard cock now resting against my face. The look in your eyes says it all...I know you want me...and I know what you want me to do.

As I hold my face there, I move my hands under your cock and gently run my fingernails over your balls. You let out a very quiet mmmmmmmm...as I continue to gently fondle your balls. I bring up both of my hands and close them round your stiff penis...squeezing tightly. I open my mouth and bring the head close to my tongue...flicking the head...teasing. My tongue slowly runs down the shaft of your cock..right down to the base...and then back up again to the head...where I swirl my tongue around the tip...making it glossy with my saliva.

My lips part...allowing your cock to slowly inch its way to the back of my mouth...Oblivious to the possibility of there being someone else around ,you whisper, "OH MAN!! You can work that tongue babe...mmmmmm." I take your cock into my mouth as far as it will go...my saliva and your precum mixing together on my tongue. My eyes are closed...my head tilted back slightly. Your cock twitches slightly as I again slide my tongue up and down the shaft of your cock. I tighten my grip round your shaft and begin to jerk it slowly while still pumping it with my mouth...gradually speeding up both as I notice your twitching becoming a little more rapid. Your hand twines itself through my hair...almost using it for balance.

My hands and mouth work overtime as I see the intense look of pleasure in your face. A trickle of saliva and precum trickle down the side of my mouth and onto my chin...you are soooo close to cumming. Your groans are becoming more audible now...and with every moan I pump my hand faster around your cock. Your hips are thrusting forward in rhythm...sending your cock deep into my throat. Your cock now begins to twitch uncontrollably...you hold my hair with your hands...and you let out a very loud "ARRRGGGHHHH"...as you shoot a geyser of your hot cum into my mouth. Your whole body shakes uncontrollably as I take your cock out of my mouth and continue to pump it with my hands...your cum spurting onto my chin. Slowly your orgasm begins to subside and your breathing slows to a quiet pant. I lick the remainder of your cum off the tip of your cock...using the toilet paper in the cubicle to wipe the rest off my chin and neck. You do likewise as you clean up and pop your cock back into your pants. We hastily compose ourselves as it seems from the noise outside that things are getting a little busier. I once again take your hand and lead you out of the toilets. There is a couple of people milling about in the foyer and I pass them a cheeky smile as we pass them on our way back to the bar.

Throughout the night we manage to sneak in some more dances...some more glances...but don't take any more chances. I figure we have had our adventure of the night. Around 2am, both of us exhausted, we decide it's time to go home. This time, you take my hand and lead me outside as we wait for the taxi. Your hands drifts downwards and rests on my arse...my hand doing likewise on yours. Your butt is a magnet to my ever wandering hands.

Once home...as if on automatic pilot...we snuggle into bed...my head resting on your chest...my arm draped over your stomach...my fingers tracing small circles on your thighs. Although it would be possible to engage in some more romantic activity...we instead lie still...listening to each others breathing...savouring the nights earlier passion. I smile as I recall our adventure in the ladies toilets and giggle to myself...not sure what I am giggling about you give me a quizzical look. I smile back at you and wink..."OHHHH!!!"...you realise what I'm laughing about and you giggle with me. Silence once again overcomes us...and we dreamily drift off to sleep...my head still resting on your chest...your arm still draped over my shoulder.

After a very restful nights sleep...we awake in the morning to the sun shining through the window...another glorious spring day. We routinely go through the mornings activities of breakfast and showers...me getting slightly domestic...you pulling a few weeds from the garden. You come inside to tell me there's a nasty weed growing down the side of the house and that you're going down to the shops to get some weed killer. As you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about it, I wave you on...muttering something to myself how the bottle will sit in the garage for a month before you decide to do anything with it...lol.

You seem to have been gone a while, and as the weather is heating up decide that it's an opportune time to lie out in the sun. I don cossie and suncream and perch myself on the banana lounger outside the back. The sun is quite hot and I can feel the warmth through the fabric of my costume. I drift in and out of a peaceful nap...not noticing your arrival home.

You come through the front door...looking around but not able to find me. You venture towards the back of the house and look through the bedroom window. "There she is...outside napping...hope she cleaned the bath before she thought about that"...you say to yourself, smiling. You venture out the back quietly, kneeling beside me.

You kiss my belly through the fabric of my costume and you notice I don't move or respond...until you feel my hand and fingers running through your hair. You turn my face towards you and look deeply into my eyes. I smile and you begin to kiss your way up towards my face. As you pass my breasts your lips brush past my nipples...first one then the other. You begin to lick and suck my ears and neck...and then move your way round to my mouth. It opens hungrily for you, and our lips join. You kiss me softly at first, then harder as you feel my tongue surging forward. Our tongues are searching and finding one another...dancing together...sliding and snaking around each other.

Your hands begin to travel and roam across my body, caressing my arms up and down softly. Then you press on my breasts firmly, feeling my nipples stiffen against your outstretched palms through the fabric of my cossie. You kiss me continuously and your hands run down the sides of my body and come to rest on my ass. You grab it firmly and begin to massage my cheeks...I softly moan, and you respond accordingly. OH GOD BABY!!!...It feels sooooo good to feel your hands on my ass. You move your right hand across to my groin and start to massage my pubic mound. My arms wrap around your neck and I kiss you urgently, making your hand move around in small circles.

You position my legs up and apart, breaking our kiss and bending your head down between them. You begin to kiss, lick and gently bite my inner thighs...your tongue beginning to work its magic. You position your head and pull the gusset of my cossie to one side, baring my glistening pussy to you. You move in and run your tongue up and down my labia, and then inwards, tasting my juices...which are flowing like a river...tasting like sweet honey. With your fingers you spread my lips apart, exposing my clitoris. You roll your tongue and start to play with it, teasing it. My hips begin to move, forcing my pussy into your face. Your mouth opens even wider and attempts to cover my whole sweetness. You plunge your tongue in deeply, searching the walls of my vagina, tasting me, sliding your tongue up and down, side to side.

Your hands and fingers pull open my lips even wider now, so that you can plunge your tongue in deeper. My juices are covering your face and you love it. Your saliva and my juices are mixing and it's sooooo wet down there, the bottom of my cossie is stained dark from the moisture.

You break away from me to unzip yourself and let your straining cock spring free. It's rock hard like hot steel, and you stroke yourself while you continue to lick my pussy through and through. Moving your tongue everywhere, you hear my breath become shallow and more urgent. You reach into your pocket and pull out a familiar sight. As I hear the buzzing sound, I am already beginning to quiver. You pass it over the top of the fabric, pressing down on my clit. You then pull it aside again and probe it around my pussy lips. My hips begin to shake and you know that I am close to cumming...you want to make me cum so much. You let your tongue slide down to my back passage and you lick me there. You force your tongue in, as deep as it will go. You move back to my sweetness, and you replace your tongue round the back with the buzzer, sliding it up and down.

I am writhing now...it is getting harder to keep your face down there so you bury it more deeply, sliding your finger in and out of my pussy as you go. My moans become soft screams and you know that I am cumming. You feel my hands hold your head tightly and force you in further...this makes you go harder and deeper still. I am making guttural sounds now...rhythmical grunts making you feel sooooo sexy. You are bringing out the animal in me...you lap at my pussy like a cat laps at its milk.

Slowly my sounds begin to soften and die down. I lift my head and look at you...and you smile. I can see the glistening of my juices on your face and I smile back. I am glad because I know that you really love to do that to me...and I love you doing it to me too...pure symbiosis...a mutually beneficial partnership of nature. You remove your fingers gently from my pussy and run your hand up to cup my breast. You come up to kiss me but I stop you to wipe some excess juices off your cheeks and chin. We kiss deeply and hard...and I can taste myself on your lips, as indeed you want me to. You want me to enjoy the sweetness that you have yourself experienced...and I do so with the same amount of passion you have shown me.

Your cock is still rock hard...and it is obvious it needs relieving. But the heat outside has gotten a little too hot for me...so I suggest we move inside to continue our playtime.

KatyM
KatyM
1 Followers