Night Out

Story Info
The day had been cold and lonely.
3.6k words
4
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had been cold and lonely. One of those clichéd days; dark, rainy and altogether boring. You spent a few hours on the computer, surfing the net for porn. Found a little, but not enough to get your rocks off. Even the drooling fools who wanted to cyber with you weren't that interesting. Somehow, even with all the blasé entertainment during the day, you still find yourself horney as hell.

Suddenly you think of the guy you met last week at the club. His long blonde hair, his body just covered by that black silk. His voice never rose above the music but you seemed to be able to hear every word. He acted the perfect gentleman the whole night, buying you drinks, never really coming on to you, scaring off those scuzballs that always try to cop a feel during a dance. All that he did was ask you dance once, just once, all evening. And what a dance it was.

You sort of smile as you turn on the shower, and remember the dance. His hands never touched you. Somehow he got that godforsaken DJ to play a slow song. Maybe he and the DJ knew each other. Gently he took your hand from your drink as the song began. He didn't even say a word, like he assumed that you would dance with him. The song was slow and sensual. The rhythms methodically moving your bodies closer. His hands floated over your back and sides. They never touched you though. They followed the contour of your dress as it slowly slid back and forth over your flesh. You could feel his breath on your ear and throat.

You moan as the hot water hits you and washes over your wonderful body. You can almost feel my hands again. Gliding over your back and caressing your ass, slowly sliding up your sides and over the soft curves of your breasts. Smiling you, caress your body as if I were there doing it for you. You run your hands from your neck down over your breasts. Gently teasing your nipples, running your fingers around and around them. The spray of the shower smacking them with its little droplets. You let the shower continue to tease your nipples as your hand glides down your stomach. You hand slides in between your legs gently teasing at your pussy.

You imagine my hand down there, sliding around your sweet slit. My fingers exploring, finding your clit gently pulling on it. Sliding my finger slowly inside, teasing at the walls of your pussy. Smoothly caressing your internal walls, my thumb brushing your clit each time my finger enters all the way into you. My finger increases in speed as you moan for more. I begin to abuse your clit as I finger you. Your body shudders, my fingers smack harder and harder into your pussy, my other hand sliding around behind to play with your puckered asshole. Moaning, you beg me to fuck both your holes. I gently slide my index finger into your ass as my other hand fuck two fingers into your pussy. You scream in pleasure as my fingers fuck you. However, suddenly you are snapped out of your fantasy by the suddenly frigid water pouring from your shower.

Cursing loudly and heatedly, you turn off the water just as the cold water turned you off. Decidedly pissed off by the sudden ending of you fantasy, you try and figure out if you really want to go out. Grumbling you search through the closet, finding a dress that you haven't worn for a year. You friend called you a gothic slut when they saw you in this number. Smiling light, you wonder if you can still fit into it. Shrugging, you try to slide into it. The fit is a little snugger as you look into the mirror but only in the bust line. The corset waist fits just as it did before and the lace up the front only had to be let out at your tits. Tying the top you smile as you put on the garter that goes with it. The sheer fishnets make you white skin shine underneath. You twirl and let the short skirt float up and wonder if you should wear panties or not. As horney as you are, you decide against it. You run a finger up your slit and sigh as you play with you clit. You wonder if the man without a name will be there tonight. You sure as hell hope so, if not you'll have to find some Traci Lords look a like to take home and fuck because he is the only man you want tonight. One last time you look in the mirror and press your tits higher and show off even more cleavage; however, you don't notice that your pink areolas are just barely showing since they blend into the lace.

The drive over to the club is truly uneventful, but as you get there you notice with pain that the line to get in is horrendous. Shaking your head, you look to the bouncers that let the wannabes and posers in. Thankfully you see one of the most horney bouncers that they have at the door. You just know that with this outfit he will let you in. You saunter up to him, watching as his eyes focus on you. He licks his lips as his eyes head straight to your cleavage. Giggling you walk up to him and whisper in his ear. You tell him that you're not wearing any panties, and that before you came here you were masturbating in the shower. His grin widens and he murmurs something about meeting him after work. You just smile, knowing that you are either going home with Him or another girl, not this muscle-bound freak.

You brush past him as the others in line just jeer and scream that you're a slut. You just look over your shoulder and stick your tongue out at them. You walk through the doors of the club. The crowd in the club is terrible. Everyone is jostling each other, either trying to get to the bar or the dance floor. Sighing and knowing you are going to get groped serval hundred times on your way to the back, you start walking. The first hand on your bare ass you swipe away, the next you claw at with your nails. You feel a snag of skin and smile knowing that you drew some blood. Becoming more and more frustrated with the stupid Asses trying to cop a feel, you start for a clear table a little closer to the front. You get a prickle a the back of your neck, almost like someone is watching you. Hoping beyond hope, you look around for your silk-shirted man. As you look you catch the sight of a waiter with a try. Somehow he is getting through the impossible crowd. As he approaches you notice that he is heading straight to you. A drink and a black rose rest on the tray. He smiles as he reaches you and just points to you then to the balcony. You look up and smile. There is your man, standing and looking down at you. As you pick up the drink and the rose, you notice a minor change in the room about you. It seems as if the crowd of people are moving out of your way. Glowing with the knowledge that he chose you, you start walking to the staircase in the back. The crowd does part for you as you walk. You can see either

Jealous looks or lust from the women and just lust filled leers from the men.

Once you reach the stairs you remember that you aren't wearing any panties. You take a quick drink, and start as you feel as if the drink went straight to your pussy. You are suddenly wet and wanting. You can actually feel a river let of pussy juice begin to run down your leg. Not really caring anymore about everyone else you just run up the stairs and everyone down in the pit gets a good look at your wonderful pussy. You get to the top of the steps and see me sitting on a couch facing the stairs. I smile at you, my lips reveling teeth that are either caps or have been sharpened. I gently pat the cushion next to me as you stand there looking at me. You take another sip from the drink and feel that warm flash in your pussy. I smile ever wider, showing you more of my teeth, my tongue snaking out and caressing my lips. You notice that your legs are trembling, now that I want you near me. Shaking my head, I stand and walk to you. My voice is husky as I speak. "So my dear, do you want to take a seat?" I take your hand and lead you to the couch letting you sit. I smile at you, reaching down and caressing the top of your nipple. "It seems something has slipped out on your run up the stairs."

You giggle and blush as I push your nipple back under your top. "Oh it also seems someone has forgotten something while they were dressing. I like it, but cross your legs my darling, people are staring." You just look up at me and whisper, "Let them." I grin and sit beside you, my arm draping over your shoulders. My lips are at your ear, my breath hot, "Do you really like this place, it is not one of my favorite clubs." You just shake your head. "Ill take that as a no. Then I suggest we head to my favorite club. I think you'll enjoy it." I stand and notice that your eyes are right at the same level as the bulge in my leather pants. "Later my dear."

Grinning I take your hand and lead you to the back of the balcony. There is a door that is padlocked. I take out a key from my shirt and unlock the door. As we walk through the door you notice the unmistakable smell of sex. You look about and see several groups of people engaged in every sex act you could imagine. The music that pervades the air is a soft sensual sound that makes your body sway as you walk. The smell of sex gets stronger as we walk into the club. You see a dance floor covered from corner to corner with naked people, you can't make out if they are dancing or just fucking standing up. As you're looking around, I stop and step behind you. I brush your hair from your neck and my hot lips caress your neck. My breath tickles your neck and sends shivers down your spine, "So my sweet, do you like this club?" My hand slides down your stomach and slides under your skirt. My fingers gently play with your outer pussy lips. "I can feel how wet you are, you obviously love it."

Stepping back I push at the small of your back, making walk through all the sex and towards a couch just like the one outside. I smile as I push you down onto the couch. I turn around as you settle onto the couch and shut the doors. As the door shuts, you hear a soft click as it locks. "Mmm, now we can be alone." Smiling at you, I walk over to you and settle down on my knees before you. Yet you decide that you must be modest now and cross your legs. Shaking my head, I slowly run my hands up your right calf. Up over your knee and under your short skirt. My lips start at your knee, and gently make their way up your inner thigh as my hands wander across the tops of your legs and around and under your ass. My hands grab your ass and lift you up towards the edge of the couch. The movements are so sudden you uncross your legs and try to stand up. My hands are there to push you back down and keep your legs spread. My lips start their journey again. You hear soft growls as my lips and teeth nibble the way up your legs. Switching from one inner thigh to the other, my teeth bite a little harder each time. Each time I bite I can hear you moan a little.

Looking up at you I can see your eyes closed, your hands are untying the lacing to your corset. As you free your tits, my tongue lashes out and up your wet slit. The tip of it plays with your clit as my hands slide up your body to play with your tits. You can feel my hot breath as my tongue plunges into your pussy, my nose rubbing your clit as my tongue lashes the inside of you. My fingers find your nipples and begin to pinch and roll them. My tongue works in and out of you. I can feel your body shudder as my finger pull and pinch at your nipples, my mouth sucking onto your clit as my teeth grab hold of it. Pulling ever so slightly on your clit, my hand leaves your left tit and slides down to thrust my index finger into your wet hole. Your tight pussy wraps around my finger as it moves in and out of you. My finger curls up as it fucks your pussy, rubbing your upper wall. My head shakes a little back and forth, pulling at your clit

All of a sudden, I pull away from your pussy, my tongue flicking out and licking your juices off my lips. Smiling up at your shocked expression, I slide the finger that had been in your pussy into your mouth. "I thought that we might have a little bit more fun before you cum." I whisper as I reach down and take your arms and pull you up. I kiss you deep and strong, your taste still on my tongue and lips. My hands drift over your back and down over your tight ass. I pull you tight to me as our tongues wrap about each other. You can feel my cock, hard and wanting through my leather pants. Our kiss gets deeper, you wrap your legs around my waist and you can feel my cock against your pussy. We start to rock on our feet, my cock rubbing up and down your pussy. My hands grip your ass tighter and rub you a little harder to me. Your nipples as scraping across my silk shirt and you can feel my chest underneath. Grinning as we kiss, I turn around and lay down on the couch, pulling you down on top of me. As you straddle my hips, my cock pressed against your pussy, my hands reach up and tear the rest of your corset off of you. One of my hands begins to rub your tits as the other one grabs your ass and presses your pussy harder against my cock.

I hear you growl lightly in my ear as you nibble and suck on my neck. You can feel my cock jump each time you bite me. I watch you smile as you rip my shirt right down the middle, buttons flying everywhere. I moan deeply as you kiss your way down my chest. I feel your teeth on my nipples, biting them hard then licking them with your tongue. My hands grab your head and you hear me growl, "Please."

You rise up and place your wet and warm pussy right on my cock. I can feel your heat through my pants. I can feel your hips sliding up and down my hard cock. I moan softly as you slide off me and swing my legs over the side of the couch. I lift my hips as you peel my tight pants off me and free my large cock. I smile down at you as your hand wraps around it and slowly begins to caress every inch of it. You hear a low growl in my throat as you flick the tip of your tongue out at lick the underside of my cockhead. Your tongue wraps about my cockhead and I can feel your tongue ring tickle along the ridge of it. I moan deeply as you finally take the head of my cock into the hot wetness of your mouth. You taste a little bit of pre-cum as you run your tongue along the slit in my cock. My hands wrap themselves in your hair, as your mouth takes more and more of my cock. I try to thrust my hips up as your tongue ring scrapes the base of my cock, but you hold me down as your throat works around my cockhead.

I sigh as your mouth begins to move up and down my cock. You start slow at first and then begin getting faster and faster. You taste more and more pre-cum as your work your mouth and hands on my cock and balls. You can feel my cock begin to tense and you remove your mouth with a pop. My whole body shivers with the sudden hit of air on my cock. I smile down at you as you flick your tongue one last time out to my cock. Growling, I grab you and push you down to the floor. I'm in between your legs before you know what happened. My cock presses up against the welcoming hole of your pussy. I tease you a little my rubbing my cock up and down your slit, gently smacking your clit with my cockhead. I hear you begging me to fuck you as my cockhead slides just inside of your pussy lips.

My arms grab your legs and stop them from trying to wrap around me as I continue to tease you. I guide my cock ever so slowly deeper and deeper into you. I slide my cock all the way out of you and then suddenly you feel me slam the full length of my cock into you. I hear your scream of pleasure and start to fuck you hard and fast. My cock pounding into your pussy, my balls slapping your other hole. I look down at you and growl as I see your tits jumping with my thrusts. I release your legs and let you wrap them about me as my mouth descends on your left tit. My teeth bite down hard on your nipple as my cock works in and out of you. I feel your hips rising up to meet mine in a nice thump with each thrust. My mouth drifts over to your other tit, my tongue wrapping about your nipple as I bite down.

My thrusts get quicker as I can feel myself getting close. Moaning I begin to thrust hard and slow into you. I can feel my climax going away but you growl and push me onto my back. You straddle me and thrust back down onto my cock. I growl up at you as you thrust hard and fast on my cock. My hands reach up and grab your tits, pinching your nipples and abusing your flesh as you fuck me. I thrust up as you slide down on my cock. I can feel your pussy clenching and sucking at my hard cock. Suddenly you feel my cock begins to flood your pussy with my cum, causing you to go over the edge. I fuck up into you as my cock continues to fill you with my cum. Your body shakes and shudders with your orgasm. You scream as your orgasm fills you. I pull you down to me and roll over on top of you. I continue to fuck your pussy as our cum flows out of you. You can feel yourself building to another orgasm as I pound into you. I pull out of you and turn you over onto your knees. I plunge my cock back into your pussy hard and fast. My hands grab your ass and start pulling you harder and harder to me. My balls slap your clit as my thrusts shove my cock deep into your wet pussy. I pound harder. A scream escapes your lips as you cum again. You thrust back hard and fast on my cock. I can feel my second Cumming. I pull out of you and slide the head of my cock against your puckered hole. I force just the head of my cock into your ass, and hear you scream as another orgasm hits you. I pump just the head of my cock in your ass as you cum.

I moan as I pull my cock out of your ass and plunge it back into your pussy. You hear me growl, "I want your tongue on my cock while I cum!"

You pull off my cock and whip around and wrap your mouth around my cock. I moan as you open your throat to me. My cock gushes cum as I feel your tongue ring scrape down the length of my shaft. I can feel your throat work around the head of my cock as I cum. I fuck your mouth as I cum, your tongue running up and down the underneath of my cock sending my cum in waves out of my cock. Finally I stop Cumming and collapse onto my back. You give my cock one last lick and slide your nude body up mine to lie at my side.

I wrap my arms about you and we smile at each other as both of us slowly drift off to sleep.