Night Out

Story Info
Josh goes to a club to meet women, he finds that and more.
4.2k words
3.86
38.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh wiped off the bathroom mirror after a long hot shower. He forgot to turn on the vent to take away the steam as usual. While waiting for the mirror to clear Josh brushed his teeth while he thought about the possibilities of the night ahead. It had been a long time since he went out to a bar or club and enjoyed himself. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Maybe he would meet a hot blond or a smoking brunette tonight, he thought. He hoped for a young college girl but would not mind a hot older woman that was fun. In the back of his mind he didn't care as long as they were hot, fun, and frisky.

As the mirror cleared up Josh finished brushing his teeth and started his daily grooming ritual. He decided against shaving that night to make himself appear more defined and a little rugged. Woman loved a rugged man, or so he was told. Once finished with his routine, Josh hung up his towel and moved into the closet to put on clothes. He decided to go commando that night for easy access if he got lucky. As he pulled his jeans up he looked at his soft cock and grabbed it.

"If you're lucky tonight little buddy, you will be balls deep in something hot." He said as he stroked himself a few times.

Josh finished pulling up his pants and found a nice button up shirt to match. Once he tied the laces on his chucks he was ready to go.

-------------------------

Josh slammed the truck in park after five minutes of searching for a parking spot and another minute spent backing the large truck up. He was not exactly a pro at reversing a truck after only a few months of owning it. He loved the thing nevertheless and didn't care what people thought. That was before he saw a tall amazon woman with red hair laugh at him for his shitty parking. Maybe I do care now, he thought as he shrugged his shoulders and headed for the club.

He followed the red head to club while he admired her ass. She was wearing an emerald green dress that fell about mid-thigh that showed her long luscious legs so well. The black high heels didn't hurt either. The top was tight and accentuated her breast well and the deep neckline showed an ample amount of cleavage. His night was looking up he thought.

The line at the club wasn't as bad as he thought. Josh watched as the red head paid and moved into the club and disappeared. Hopefully he could find her again he thought. When he got to the door he paid and showed the bouncer his ID. The bouncer looked at him funny and then gave him his ID back and let him in. What, he thought, do I have a fucking booger in my nose or something? He unconsciously scratched at his nose as he walked into the club.

Scanning the crowd he couldn't find the redhead he saw outside so he made his way to the bar to grab a drink and hopefully start a conversation with an attractive woman.

-------------------------

As Josh walked up to the bar he scanned the seats available as well as the women next to the empty ones. He spotted a cute little blond with her hair curled sitting down at the end of the bar. She looked pretty good from what he could see so he moved in closer to get a better look. He was nervous as hell. His palms started sweating and it started to feel a little warm in the club. He chocked it up to being out of practice with the dating scene. Josh was about to sit at the seat right next to the little blond, who was really good looking from the closer view. However, at the last second she looked up and Josh smiled and chickened out. He took the seat a couple down from her and ordered a really strong drink.

What an idiot he thought as he drank a good portion of his drink down. If he only could have introduced himself it would have been fine, but no he couldn't do it. As he looked around and mentally scolded himself he spotted the gorgeous red head from earlier. She was sitting next to a man in a polo shirt with short blond hair. Why is it that guys with blond hair attract the ladies he thought. He felt himself get jealous and had to distract himself quick. He finished his drink and got up and sat next to the hot blond at the end of the bar.

"Hello, my name is Josh." he said as he held out his hand for the blond to shake.

"I saw you sitting here by yourself and was wondering if you would like some company".

"Sure, that would be awesome! My name is Heather." said the blond as she returned the hand shake.

"Are you from around here, Heather?"

"Not really, I live about three hours north of here. I'm down visiting with my sister."

"Ah okay cool, is your sister out with you tonight?"

"Yep, she is out there somewhere on the dance floor rubbin' her butt on her boyfriend." Said Heather as she finished her drink.

"Oh okay, how come you're not out there. A good looking woman like you could dance with anyone."

Heather laughed a little and smiled at Josh while she looked behind her to the dance floor. Josh took that second to look across the bar and noticed the red head staring at him. She saw him looking back and returned to her conversation with the guy she was talking to earlier. As Heather turned around Josh noticed she wanted to dance. Of course, Josh doesn't like to dance but he figured to get in good with her he probably should dance.

"Would you like another drink, or do you want to go out and dance? I should warn you I'm not good, but wouldn't mind dancing if you want."

"Well," said Heather, "how 'bout we get a drink and then go dance. I need a little more drink before I can dance."

"Good idea! That works perfectly for me."

Josh ordered two drinks and handed one to Heather. As he drank his drink he noticed the hot red head on the dance floor just starting to dance with the blond haired guy. He instantly started feeling jealous. Why are you jealous Josh? He thought to himself. You are sitting here talking to a blond bombshell. Josh and Heather watched couples dance while making small talk about the people and the little things in life. Josh noticed the blond guy getting closer to the redhead and needed to get close to Heather.

"Ready?" said Josh as he finished his drink.

"Sure!"

-------------------------

Josh and Heather made their way out onto the dance floor. They dodged couples that were getting into the music and made it to the center where there was a clear spot. This put them next to the redhead and the guy she was dancing with. As Heather started dancing Josh tried his best to follow while wondering why a beautiful woman like the redhead would pick a guy like the one she was dancing with. He looked like a douche. The redhead caught his eye and winked at him. What the fuck he thought. This pissed Josh off a little so he started to get more into the dance with the blond.

He started to get closer to the blond and get in more rhythm to the music. He even got bold and tried twirling her a little. Heather laughed and looked like she was having fun.

The next song that played was a slow song and he grabbed Heather's hand, twirled her once more and then started dancing to the slower beat. Josh settled his hand on the middle of her back to not make her uncomfortable. She leaned her head on his chest and pressed her body against his. Well that's a good sign he thought.

As they turned and danced Josh looked for the redhead unconsciously. He saw her dancing with the same guy and she was close to the guy, like Heather was to him. The blond guy had his hands low on her back resting at the top of her ass. The guy slowly slid his hand down over the redhead's ass and the redhead let it go for a second. She then looked up and saw Josh dancing close to the blond. Josh and the redhead made eye contact and she slowly moved the blond guys hand back to her back, although lower than before. Josh got bold and slowly moved his hands lower until they rested and the top curve of Heather's butt. At this point his cock started getting a mind of its own and started to come to life. Embarrassed Josh tried to put a small amount of distance between Heather and him.

The redhead noticed Josh's predicament and smiled at Josh. At the same time Heather closed the gap again which caused Josh's hard cock to press into her. Heather pulled her head back and smiled up at Josh and then grabbed his hands and moved them over her ass. This caused Josh's cock to twitch a little. Josh looked over Heather's shoulder and saw the redhead watching. He thought she was mad but that had to have been the lighting because at the same time she pulled the blond guy's hands to her own ass.

The song ended and Josh needed another drink and a little time to calm down.

"Would you like to go sit at one of the booths, I need a drink and a little time to calm down."

"Aww, do you really want to calm down?" asked Heather in a playful girl voice.

Holy shit this girl is a winner thought Josh. Just a few minutes ago she was sweet and nice. Sometimes you can't tell with woman he thought.

"Just for a minute or two, you are something hot and I need to cool down" said Josh with a smile on his face.

As he was walking off the dance floor he noticed the redhead say something to the guy she was with and they walked off in the same direction towards the booths. Oh shit thought Josh, is this a competition or something?

-------------------------

When Josh and Heather reached the only free booth he immediately ordered two drinks for them both.

"Needed a little something to drink." Said Josh after he ordered the round of drinks.

"Works for me." said heather.

Josh looked around for the redhead and spotted her searching for a place to sit. She looked in his direction and then smiled. That can't be good thought Josh. The red head and her blond friend started walking in his direction.

"Do you mind if we join you guys," said the redhead, "we can't seem to find any more seats."

"Sure!" said Heather, "It's packed in here isn't it?"

"Sure is." Said the redhead.

The redhead and her blond friend at down across from Josh and Heather. This is awkward, thought Josh, here I am trying to get frisky with Heather and the chick I have been watching all night is sitting in front of me. The silence at the table lasted a minute before the redhead introduced herself and her friend.

"Hi, I'm Rachel and this is Tom."

"Uhh, Hi Tom," said Josh, "and Rachel. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Heather and this is Josh"

Shit I forgot to introduce myself, thought Josh. The waiter showed up with Heather and Josh's drinks and Rachel and Tom ordered a couple for themselves. While the group waited for the waiter to return they chatted about the weather and what brought them to the club tonight. The waiter brought Rachel and Tom their drinks and the group all downed them and ordered another round.

The group started getting drunk and getting along well. As Josh talked to Tom about old cars Heather reached under the table and put her hand on Josh's thigh causing him to jump a little. Josh looked at Rachel to see if she noticed and when he saw her smile at him he knew she saw what was going on. Tom was telling Josh about the engine in his car when he stopped a second and then smiled and continued. Holy shit thought Josh, Rachel must be doing the same thing to Tom.

Josh's cock started getting excited as Heather stroked him under the table. Also, knowing that Rachel was doing the same to Tom made him even harder. The conversation started to lag as each couple started getting into the action. Josh saw Tom's hand reach for Rachel's crotch and got a little jealous of him. He didn't need to because Rachel stopped him before he got close and mouthed something to him. Tom smiled and nodded.

"We are going to go dance some more, you guys should join us." Said Rachel.

Heather agreed and the group got up to leave. Josh adjusted his raging hard cock and followed.

-------------------------

The action started to heat up once the group got on the dance floor. Rachel led Tom to one spot as Heather and Josh followed close by. Once in a good location on the floor they started to dance. At first they started dancing close and twirling one another after a minute or two they started getting closer.

Josh saw Tom pull Rachel into his body as she started grinding on his leg. Heather got close to Josh and turned around to press her ass into his hard cock. The feeling of her ass in the thin dress was amazing. It was nice a firm and a good size. How did I get so lucky to meet her thought Josh. She had to have known he was hard because she focused all her attention to rubbing her ass on his cock. Josh reached around grabbed her hips to pull her against him harder. As he did this he glanced in Rachel's direction and saw she was now doing the same thing. As Josh watched, Tom reached his hands around Rachel and started to grab her huge tits. Josh could tell by the way they moved when grabbed that she was not wearing a bra.

Josh was snapped back to the situation at hand when Heather grabbed his hands and pulled them to her tits. She must have seen the show in front of them and wanted to compete. Wow, thought Josh, her tits are amazing too. So soft and huge, man did he want to see them naked and suck on them. Heather flipped around and Josh could see the lust in her eyes. He felt her hand travel down between their bodies and grab hold of his hard cock and smile at him.

"I want to suck on this big dick of yours," said Heather as she stroked his cock.

"I bet you would." Said Josh.

Josh reached around Heather as she stroked his and started feeling up her ass. As he looked over his shoulder he could see Rachel staring at him over Tom's shoulder as it looked like she was feeling his dick. Josh smiled at her and continued playing with Heather ass.

Not feeling any underwear on her cheeks Josh slowly moved his hand down to the hem line of her dress and slid his hand in the back. He moved his hands over her creamy legs until he reached her bare ass. It was so smooth and tight and he wondered if she had ever let anyone fuck her ass. He then leaned his head close to her ear and started to lick the outside.

"Your ass is so hot, I want to fuck you right here and now." Said Josh.

"God, I would love you to fuck me." Said Heather.

Josh looked over Heather's shoulder and saw that Tom was slowly pulling Rachel's dress up as he was trying to play with her ass. Was she even wearing underwear thought Josh. As Tom got closer to finding out the truth Rachel pulled his hands out and whispered something in his ear. He watched as she left the dance floor. She turned back to Josh and winked at him and left the club.

"Hey, I need to go to the restroom real quick. I'll be back in a few minutes." Said Josh.

"Okay, hurry back though I want her cock in my pussy."

Jesus thought Josh as he followed Rachel outside, this night is awesome.

-------------------------

Josh exited the club and saw Rachel looking fantastic in her green dress. She was standing next to the curb waiting for him. As he got closer Josh could see the fire in her eyes and knew this was going to a fantastic fuck session.

"Hurry!" hissed Rachel. "I want your cock in my pussy now!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Josh grabbed Rachel's hand and led her to his truck as fast as he could. When they got to the truck Josh pushed Rachel up against the side of it near the backseat doors. He immediately started grabbing her tits and ass and whatever else he could touch. Rachel grabbed his head a pulled him in for a kiss that rocked his world. Her tongue darted out from her mouth as she fought with his. Her hands went from his head to his pants as she started unbuckling his belt.

"God it was so fucking hot watching you mess with that girl. I wanted to fuck you instantly I saw her hand start rubbing your cock."

"I felt the same way I say the rugby douche try to grab your ass on the dance floor. I got so jealous of another man trying to grab my wife's ass!"

"I know right, it was so pissed at first when I saw her grind on you but it turned me on so bad watching my husband grope another woman as I was stroking a total strangers dick." Said Rachel as she finished unbuckling Josh's belt.

"Going commando huh you hussy!" said Rachel.

"Well I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one you slut!"

"Mmm, ya I'm your slut. Why don't you fuck me in your truck with that big cock of yours?"

"My pleasure." Said Josh as he opened the back seat and practically threw Rachel in.

As Rachel was crawling into the seat Josh stopped her with her ass partially out of the truck and sticking up in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing, eating this sexy pussy of mine in the open for someone to see?"

"God you make me so wet." Said Rachel.

Josh lifted Rachel's dress over your raised ass and confirmed she was not wearing any underwear. I knew it thought Josh as he slapped her ass. Rachel growled and bent her head to the seat lifting her gorgeous round ass higher. Josh stepped up on to the truck steps to get a better angle and started eating Rachel out with a passion.

He first started licking the outside of her pussy teasing her with his tongue. He then moved to licking the inner folds as he grabbed her ass and spread it for easier access. As he was doing this Rachel reached back and started teasing her clit.

"Ya lick that pussy baby I love it, your amazing at that."

"Are you ready for my hard cock?"

"Oh yes please fuck me with the big hard cock!" begs Rachel.

Josh climbed into the back seat as Rachel crawled further in to make room. Josh pulled his hard cock out of his pant as he moved his shirt out of the way. He grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed as he forced more blood into it making it as big as he could. He spit on his hand and lubed up his cock and shoved it all the way into Rachel's waiting pussy.

"Fuck! I love when you slam into me like that. It feels so good with your cock buried in my wet pussy."

"You like that huh, want me to fuck you like the slut you were being tonight?"

"Yes fuck my like you wanted to fuck the slutty blond girl." Begged Rachel.

After hearing those words Josh started fucking Rachel harder than he ever had before. His balls made a rhythmic slapping sound as he pounded into her. Rachel reached back and started playing with her clit again.

"Yes fuck me Josh, I'm already so close. Watching you in there playing with that slut's ass and tits got me so wet. I was practically dripping down my leg." Said Rachel in between thrusts of Josh's cock.

"I'm close too babe!" warned Josh.

"Don't cum yet please I want you to cum in my mouth."

Josh started fucking her harder. God I love cumming in her mouth she was so good at sucking my cock thought Josh. Josh could feel Rachel rubbing her clit faster trying to reach her peak. Josh looked down to where his cock was fucking her hard and deep. He looked at her sexy asshole staring at him. He licked his thumb and got it all wet and shoved it in her ass. Rachel started bucking hard and he could feel the walls of her pussy milking his cock.

"Oh fuck babe I'm cumming!" yelled Rachel as her whole body tightened up.

Josh continued fucking her through her orgasm sending small tremors through her body.

"Okay babe stop," laughed Rachel, "I'm sensitive now pull your fat cock out so I can suck it.

Josh pulled his slick cock from her pussy as he watched it slowly contract. Rachel flipped around, bent over and immediately started sucking Josh's cock. She grabbed the base of it with one hand stroking it up as her mouth slid down from the tip. She did this slowly a few times then shoved it down her throat. Fuck. Thought Josh, I love when she sucks my cock. Rachel gagged a little from trying to take it all the way and backed off a little. She stroked it a few times quickly and tried swallowing it again. This time Josh could feel the back of her throat as the tip slid down and into her throat. Rachel deep throated his cock all the way.

12