Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit babe!" said Josh

Josh couldn't take the feeling anymore and started cumming hard into her mouth. Rachel pulled off his cock a little and started sucking hard milking all the cum out of Josh's dick.

"Oh my god, fuck that feels so good." Said Josh.

Josh kept cumming a gallon he thought but eventually the feeling started to hurt as he got sensitive.

"Okay babe stop please the tip is sensitive now."

Rachel slowly slid Josh's cock from her mouth stroking it a few times before she opened her mouth for him to see his cum. She swirled it around a second then swallowed it all.

"Mmm you taste so good, come here and make out with me."

Josh was a little bit shy about kissing her with his cum on her mouth but kissed her anyways. He could taste a little salty taste but got over it as he made out with Rachel. They kissed for a few minutes while they relaxed from their intense fucking.

"Okay let me get presentable and we can go back in." Said Rachel.

"You want to go back in; I thought we had our fun?"

"I did, but I want to go back in and make out with the people we were messing around with so they can taste your cum on our mouths."

"God you are kinky and I am totally in love with you babe." Said Josh.

Rachel finished getting presentable while Josh got out of the truck and fixed his pants and shirt. Josh could see her finish up and helped Rachel out of the truck. Josh and his wife walked back to the club to find their respective dance partners.

-------------------------

Josh watched Rachel walk into the club first and waited a few minutes. He then walked in and looked for Heather, Rachel, and Tom. He found them at the same booth they were at before and headed towards it.

"Hey guys," said Josh, "Sorry it took a while I saw some friends from work and had to say Hi."

"Hey! Thought you left me." Said Heather.

"Let's go dance again." Said Rachel after giving Heather a look of death behind her back.

"Sounds good to me." Said Tom.

"Sure." Said Josh.

The group walked out onto the dance floor and started dancing picking back up where they left off. Tom immediately went to grabbing Rachel's ass and Josh just smiled as Rachel pulled Tom in and made out with him. I wonder if he tastes my cum thought Josh.

"What's so funny," said Heather.

"Nothing come here."

Josh pulled Heather in close and grabbed her ass while grinding his dick into her crotch. He could still taste his cum mixed with Rachel's pussy juice on his mouth as he leaned in and started making out with Heather.

12