Night Out

Story Info
A woman is taken from a bar and put through her paces.
1.7k words
3.75
14.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Title: Night Out

Author: Darkhomr

Rating: NC17

Contains: nudity, bondage, penetration, kidnapping, pain sex. M/f sex

Sharing: Shared ONLY with my express permission, on a case by case basis.

****

The night started rather plainly. We dressed up in our casual best and headed out to the "SnowCap Bar", a local dance club we liked to frequent. The bar was a tribute to woodcarvers and artistic design. All the tables and the bar were solid pieces of coated oak each with a unique picture burned into the caramel-colored wood.

We sat at our usual table, the one with a large elk head etched in the face. We talked about our days and the things that happened in them, with a casualness that echoed our daily existence. This was the thing with us, our ability to just be with one another, without expectation, without major drama. We were just as comfortable laughing at the drunk excuses for dancers as we were just holding hands and being in the moment.

Our whole relationship was in sync. We saw eye to eye on just about everything, from politics to the way we took care of the home. The sex was good as well. I know I was happy with the way things were, and you told me that for the most part you were pleased with our sex life. When pushed however, you did tell me quietly that you wished things were a bit more exciting between the sheets. Whenever you said that, I always laughed and pushed the thought aside.

We had been there about two hours when your eyes started to glaze over. I asked you if you were okay and you mumbled something unintelligible and smiled weakly. I laughed at your inability to hold your liquor and kept chatting away. Your head had a hard time keeping your head up and you were making less sense than ever when things turned.

You looked me in the eyes when the bag went over your head. I could hear you try to scream, but the alcohol and the bag kept the sound to a minimum. You heard me yell at the person lifting you up, demanding he let you loose. He ignored my words and your struggles and pulled you out of the bar. As you passed out, the last thing you felt was being pushed into a car. Then.....nothing.

When you came to, you could see nothing. Over your eyes you felt a cloth blocking your vision. The first thing you realized is that you were bound with your arms up over your head, and your legs spread below you. Well that and the lack of clothes covering you. The air that blew around you chilled your body over virtually every inch of the exposed flesh. You could feel your nipples harden, not by being turned on, but in fear of what was to come.

Without warning you felt rough hands on you. Fingers grabbed your nipples and pinched them enough that you gasped. The hands continued to knead your breasts, roughly possessing them. Your body betrayed you, responding to the contact regardless of your feelings on the matter. You struggled to pull away from the hand that grabbed you, but felt something solid behind you that kept you from moving. It was at that point your mind realized the futility of your situation, and your body surrendered to the circumstance you found yourself in.

Your stomach involuntarily reacted when you felt the nails scratch lightly down it. Through the fear you could smell something else. The scent of old dust and sterile cleanness invaded your nostrils, making you even more concerned. The concern deepened as you felt the rough hand cup the area between your naked legs.

Two fingers parted the lips of your pussy, exposing them to the cold that permeated the room. A third finger scratched your clit, causing you to scream. Your resolve to escape renewed as you felt the nail drag across your most sensitive spot. You struggled against your bonds, which only made them hold you that much tighter to whatever was behind you.

Your heart beat harder against your swollen chest, both in fear and with the desire that you resisted. The fingers that held your pussy open suddenly and with force plunged into your vagina, pushing deep within you. They slid back, almost to the point of exit, but then plunged in again. And again. You squirmed your hips as each penetration forced its way into you. Inexplicably though, you did not pull away from the finger-fuck, but pushed your way into it.

With no indication the thrusting stopped and the fingers left your body, but your reaction to them did not stop. For almost a minute your hips still reacted as though your were still being invaded. When you finally stopped, you felt teeth latch onto your breasts. You felt one of your nipples warm up as it was being bit. The nipple moved in circles, being manipulated by something wet and stiff. You hear your own moans release from your body. With every bite you feel your panting increase. Then everything stops. For what seems like forever there is no contact between yourself and the person having their way with your body. You feel both relief and fear as you await what comes next.

You feel contact again, and you flinch. The rough hand that has teased you since the beginning of this ordeal returned to your engorged vagina lips. You feel them part again, the familiar cool air flowing inside you as you are exposed. This time though, you are taken by surprise as it is not fingers that push their way in, but something harder, thicker and hotter. The walls of your pussy expand to take on the extra girth that pushes inside you.

Panting comes from your mouth as you feel yourself being fucked from what seems to be a standing position. The flesh inside you pushes your walls and expands you, increasing the exquisite pain you feel. You feel yourself being stretched, and your body responds to the thrusting with desire. You push your face forward naturally, trying to kiss or touch something that would make this feel like a human experience, but all that returns to you is empty air, and the panting that escapes your waiting lips.

****

Hands reach around and cup your large breasts. Your body tries to push back into the person behind you, but all you find is the stiffness of the support behind your back. You are reminded of the other restriction to your body as another thrust is forced into your pussy. You let out another gasp and feel the unintended liquid build up inside of you.

With no notice the cock leaves your body, leaving the muscles grasping and throbbing in desperation. Tears begin to drip from under your blindfold as confusion, pain and desire begin to push you ever further. "Please," you cry, "don't stop! Either finish me off or let me go, but don't let me stay like this!"

You hear no voice, but you get your answer when the cock enters you again, this time not in your pussy, but your cheeks that are parted. Flesh presses against the rear opening of your body, widening the hole and causing you to grunt lowly. You cringe as the tip enters you, moving slowly but forcefully into your butt.

The discomfort you feel is overshadowed by how sexually demanding your body suddenly feels. Your face changed from resistant to wanting in an instant. Your body reacted too, pushing against its bonds to take as much of the penis inside of you as it could possibly handle. Every thrust brought a new wave of desire and groaning from your lips. You did not even flinch when the cock pushed against your anal wall.

While your ass was getting deluged with pain and pleasure, your nipples wrenched in pain as fingers plied and pulled on them. The Hershey Kisses on your breasts were being twisted and turned in any way they would move. Each twist brought a new wave of pleasure inside of you that you had never felt before. You felt the results of your passion as waves of liquid dripped from your throbbing slit. Your voice rose and shook as your body released all the pent up sexual tension inside of you.

The middle of your orgasm caused the cock in your ass to react, throbbing and twitching. Within seconds hot liquid shot from the head of your cock into your waiting and demanding rear hole. The white hot cum sprayed into the rear wall of your anus, soaking all of you until the liquid drools out around the dick and out your engorged hole.

The waves of passion seemed to last forever, but after several minutes your body relaxed and you were almost breathing normally again. The cock inside of you slowly receded, almost painfully slow. When it finally left your body completely, you verbally wept over the loss to your body. Then you felt the hands that had been tormenting you through this ordeal finally retreated, leaving you with no contact or sound for several minutes.

You heard rustling from what seemed like behind you, and suddenly you were blinded as the eye covering was removed. Minutes later your eyes finally adjusted and you took in your surroundings for the first time since the ordeal began. The first thing you realized was that you were in your own basement, which had been converted for this to happen. The next thing you see is that what had been holding you so stiff and controlled was a wooden cross tilted sideways and the center being placed perfectly in the small of your back.

The final surprise was when you saw who had been taking you all this time. I walked from around the cross, smiled evilly and simply kissed you as I said, "still think I am boring?"

You looked up, stunned and happy all at the same time. "Oh not at all. Where did all of this come from?" you asked.

"Oh it was your doing. You made me look at things and I realized that you might need a little more spice in your life."

With that, I smiled, and turned heel to walk up the stairs to the main part of the house. "Wait!" you cried out, "aren't you going to let me out of this?"

"Who said the night was over?" I replied. Then the lights went out and the last thing you heard was the door click closed.

****

End