Night Out

Story Info
Short story.
2.7k words
4.37
13.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently let the black and red blanket hit the soft grass, then we follow through as well. It's a warm spring night as we lay underneath the millions of worlds above us. The air is silent from the pollution of others. All that carries through the breeze is the rustling of the trees, the soft melodies of the birds around, and a cricket here and there rubbings away making its own type of music.

The silence is broken by you.

"What're you thinking about babe?"

I don't answer. I turn my head over and stare into your beautiful brown eyes. The way your hair flows over your face is just perfect. Only one eye is visible at the moment, making it even more remarkable.

"You." I whisper.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I want you." I say in a stern voice.

You're shaken by the sudden force in my voice. That's when I roll over on top of you and pin your arms down.

"You know how I want you."

You're breathing has deepened and I can see your chest rising and lowing itself down. I place a small wet kiss right over your heart. I feel you get goosebumps. "Don't worry baby I'll be gentle."

I kiss your chest again, but this time I tease your skin with my tongue. Slowly I move it up a bit to your neck. As I gently place several kisses on your neck, I can hear you let out a gasp of air. As if you've been holding your breath the whole time. This excites me. I keep my calm. I move up to your ear and place the lobe in my mouth and gently bite it down. This action drives you crazy. I can feel you restraining underneath.

"Something the matter?"

"No" you whisper with hesitation.

I can hear it in your voice that my tongue is doing right. I continue. I set a trail of kisses back down to your chest, while I'm moving my hands down your arms. I can feel you shake a bit. This turns me on. I move my hands down to the bottom of your blouse and begin to unbutton it.

"Someone might come?" You say hesitantly.

"No ones around silly" I reassure you. You give up and allow me to continue because at this point you want me as just as bad as I want you. As my fingers dance with the buttons of your black blouse, I can feel your hand inching up my leg. I start high. Setting a kiss softly onto your neck. I drag my lips across your warm soft skin. You feel the heat from my breath invade your skin, it causes you to tense up. It drives you crazy! I continue. Delicately I drag my tongue across the top of your breasts. At this point your blouse is open revealing a black laced bra fitting the elegant shape of your body perfectly. I slowly reach underneath you and with a quick snap of my left hand I let go of the restraint keeping you clothed. I rip the bra off. With my hands I follow the curves of your body, while my lips and tongue go back to work on your exposed nipples. I start by teasing you. I maneuver my tongue carefully over your right nipple, you sigh with pleasure, I flick your nipple upwards and back down, after I circle it once with my tongue I encase the entirety of it between my lips and pull upward! At this same moment my left hand has found its mark on your left nipple, in unison I squeeze them both and you let out a soft moan.

My dicks erect at this time, and you're hands been squeezing on to it the entire time, slowly caressing it. It gets harder to control myself. But I remain calm.

I release your nipples from my grasp and my lips began to set kisses upon your soft skin again. I switch between kissing down your stomach to circling your belly button and ring with a sharp tongue. My hands are cupping your boobs while gently with two fingers each i massage your nipples.

I suddenly move my tongue viciously to your hip bone and draw swirls with my tongue. I move my hands off your breasts and they begin at picking the button to your jeans away, with ease they open and pull down, revealing a black laced transparent thong.

"Black kinda day, huh?" I say with a smirk looking up at you. You're thrown back with my words and don't respond. I let my tongue dance across the lining of your black lace, across your stomach and on your thigh. As I pass over your thigh, I feel your leg quake under me.

My hands run down from your breasts to the entirety of your body following your curves as if they flowed like a river. They reach your underwear and with a slight pull down they reveal the top of your lips and the area were hair would be. Shaved, I knew it was for me. My tongue skips across them and you grab my dick harder. I lose my calm and pull down your thong. Your lips lay waiting for me. I can see you're wet as a bead drips down on your thigh. My dicks pulsating and I know you can feel it.

My hand cups your complete pussy and my lips dart for yours. As they meet, I grind my palm against your outer' lips. The shock is sent through your body and you let out a gasp as we press lips. I push my tongue into your mouth and meet yours, as they intertwined i retract mine and push off. I repeated my previous journey down your body. My tongue set a new trail, over your hard nipple, straight down to your belly button where I lay a gentle wet kiss, and finally to meet your lips.

I first traced around your pussy, my mouth hovering over it, dispensing my hot breath. This drives you crazy. You grab my shoulders and dig your nails in. As if getting ready for what's about to come.

I move my tongue quickly over your lips once, twice and again. Then straight down the middle, as I part them I can taste and feel how wet you are. It drives me insane. I go back and do it again. This time stopping at your opening. I gently flick between your lips there, then slowly move up but stop right before your clit. And I repeat but never hit your clit just brush off it. Teasing you. Making you want me more. You increase the intensity of your grip on me.

I part your lips with one hand and slowly begin to massage your clit. Gently I flick at it up, down, up, down.

You quiver with pleasure. Your breathing is starting to really increase and your moans are getting recognizably louder. This makes me increase my pace on your clit. I feel your juices seep into my mouth and together with my saliva create a lubricant for your clit and my tongue.

I move my tongue up and down between your lips flicking off hard at your clit every time. I run into it again and this time engulf the whole thing into my mouth, where I continue to flick at it with my ridged tongue. This sensation drives you mad! You arch your back, close your eyes and let out a gasping moan. I release your clit from my clutches. And move right back to it, but this time my finger has found its way to your pussy as well. I delicately play with the opening of your pussy, then I push my fingers into your mouth to taste your self and get my finger wet enough to push into you. I move it back down and gradually push in. You feel so tight and it causes my dick to ache with anticipation. I move my other hand down and release it from the grips of my jeans.

With my dick hard in my right hand, slowly being caressed, and my left finger pushed into your tight pussy, feeling how wet, hot and ready you were for me, and my tongue still dancing over your clit. I myself start to moan a bit and the heat from my moans upon your clit stirs you wild! You wrap your legs around me and I increase the pace on the strokes on my dick, my tongue is hitting your clit in rapid jabs, and my finger is pushing in and out stopping at my knuckle, I can feel you squeezing the life out of my finger than letting go. I send another in. You open more easily now but it's still a tight squeeze. The pleasure is shot up through your stomach and down into your toes. It courses through your body in a wave that over takes you! The only way you can respond is through a rapid breath and continuous moans!

"Keep going baby! Oh please keep going! Don't stop!" You finally blurt out! Sounding completely out of breath I send my finger in and out even faster to were I'm hitting your ass every time I push in. I suck your clit into my mouth and flick, than release, and suck it back in and flick ever harder. I release again and press my tongue hard onto your clit and massage it back and forth. You scream with pleasure! Not caring if a soul is around or not. It breaks the sounds of nature and it's just you and me now. its dark and hot.

You dig your heels into my back and grip the black and red blanket. I can feel your pussy gripping my fingers with an iron fist, I know you're close to peaking. My entire beard is soaked in your juices. I flick at your clit with a powerful stroke and you scream again!

"Oh god! Keep going!" You let out!

I don't disappoint. I keep my rhythm constant and powerful. I've focused all attention to your clit with my tongue. I remove a finger and curl the other and start rapidly flicking your g spot. The rough outer exterior tells me I've hit it. My right hand continues to stroke my cock.

Your back begins to completely arch as if you're about to snap! You throw your head back, eyes closed, legs wrapped around me and you squeeze, you let out an enormous scream and follow with a gasp for air! An intense shake rolls through your body from your toes upward! You lay there shaking from the after shock. My fingers still deep inside you, but I remove my head from your pussy.

"You're not finished yet." I smirked and looked up at you as I said this.

"Okay" was all you could manage out. Still in your daze from moments ago. I step out of my jeans and boxers. Our clothes lay interwoven in a pile next to us. I Lay down and you climb up on me. You sit on my dick to where it sits perfectly between the slit of your lips. You begin to grind back and forth in a steady rhythm. I thrust my pelvis up, wanting to be inside you so bad! You away down and introduce your lips to my neck. You place a few gentle kisses then attack with a venomous bite. A shock flows trough my veins and I gasp for air. I grab your sides and push you down onto my hard cock! You bite harder and I follow. You grab my dick not able to wait a moment longer and move my head over your clit and down into your hole. My head parts open your lips and slides into you. You take the entirety of me and drop onto my pelvis. There's an electric shock that is coursing through my entire body and the source seems to be from my dick!

You bounce up and down take me in all the way each time. Feeling your tight squeeze, and juices slide down my shaft as my head pushes through your warm wet pussy, all this makes me lose my grip on reality! I'm in a daze no drug could put me in. I thrust up with full force to hear my skin clap against yours as you were half way through a downward motion! You jolt up with a moan and I release one as well! You continue to ride me, until I rip you off and flip you over I get over you and pull you up to where my dick rests across your round ass. I run my fingers down your back starting at the top of your neck, you arch your back in causing your ass to push into me harder. I flow the line your checks make and push my head into your hole again, with ease again. I start with a slow rhythmic pattern and carcass your breasts with my hands.

As I pinch your nipples and kiss your back I begin to push in harder and deeper. With each push I get further in and the tighter it gets. I feel your pussy grabbing my dick now and squeezing the life out of it. I let out a loud moan and start pushing into you with my entire length and at a much faster pace I let go of your breasts and move my hands to your hips where I use them as leverage to push harder. I hit so hard against your ass that our skin colliding makes a loud clap each time. Sweat beads down my chest and down your back. I keep going with a vigorous rapid motion, I move my hand over your clit and start rubbing at it. You moan and begin to push up back into me, this forced me in deeper and harder. I could feel myself approaching climax and I think you could too with my cock pulsating at an incredible rate! You pull yourself off me, "not yet." You whisper, I cooperate. I lay back down and you hover over my steady erect dick. Your gaze is fixed upon mine and you move your tongue down to my balls and maneuver over it. You get to my shaft and look up at me, with a smirk, you begin to rise up up and stop right under my head, you repeat the endeavor. I'm going wild under your spell. My cocks pulsing for you and you're just teasing me.

You eventually wrap your tongue around my head and take me in. You can taste yourself and me at the same time. It causes you to drip. You run your ring finger over your clit, you're socked. With one hand you carcass the bottom of my shaft and with your mouth and tongue you work at at top and head of my dick, all at the same time softly touching yourself. I grab onto your hair, which was put into a ponytail, and move your head up and down. I kick my head back and close my eyes. The electric feeling has become a fizzle and it feels like the calm before the storm. Just then you push any dick all the way down your throat and it shocks me with pleasure and surprise. I moan loudly. You suck harder and flick at my head simultaneously, making my toes curl and my hairs stick up all over my body. I begin to slowly shake with pleasure and you increase the motion of it all. I'm gasping for air.

"Im gonna cum" I screamed!

You pulled my dick out and started beating it with such force that I could feel the point of origin in my orgasm. I begin right in the center of my balls and released through my body, into the gut of my stomach, washed over my chest and head, rolled through my legs to the tips of my toes and all collapsed in on it self back at my balls and shot through my dick, than all over your breasts. You let out a giggle and collapsed upon me. I'm shaking from the aftermath, soaked in sweat the both of us, exhausted to the brink of death yet satisfied at every need.

Our gasps for air had joined the orchestra that nature had started. We lay underneath the worlds above, not a soul in sight.