Night Out

Story Info
She seeks casual sex with gorgeous guy.
1.4k words
3.32
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock. 9:00pm - time to go out and paint the town red! I heard the taxi beep outside and I went out to meet it. My friend Ana was already in the cab.

"Hi! Ready to have some fun?" she asked me.

"Of course, I always am!" I replied.

The taxi dropped us off at our favourite club and as we made our way in I noticed a handsome dark-haired man with a stunning young woman outside the club. They seemed to be having a massive argument. I quickly forgot about them as Ana dragged me to the bar and got a round of drinks in.

"Seems to be a good crowd in tonight," She shouted in my ear, the loud music making it hard for me to hear my friend." Maybe we'll get lucky!" She grinned as she said it.

"Maybe!"

I glanced around the club, seeing if I knew anyone. I couldn't see anyone I recognised, but then, it was early. Ana shouted in my ear again: -

"Looks like I've already got lucky."

I turned and saw a young, fit man with his hand firmly on her bottom.

"You don't mind do you?" She asked

"No, go ahead, ring me if you get in any trouble."

"Thanks mate" She said and with a flick of her hair she was gone.

This was nothing unusual. She seemed to pull every time we went out and I was always left by myself. It was ironic because one of my favourite fantasies is to have sex with a complete stranger, someone I've just picked up in a bar. Not too messy then, if you don't know any details and I like the air of mystery.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I looked round. It was the dark-haired guy from outside. He was even better looking up close. He had dark brown hair, not too long, not too short. Just as I like it. He was about 6' tall and was of average build.

I didn't hesitate.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"What girlfriend?" he replied.

"The one I saw you arguing with outside."

"She's not my girlfriend. Not anymore anyway."

This sounded dodgy to me but I found myself unable to move away from this enchanting stranger.

"You mean you've just broken up with her and you're already hitting on women?"

"Who said I was hitting on you?"

I felt embarrassed until I saw him grin.

"Only joking. And we broke up a while go, she just won't accept it and move on with her life."

"Oh. Sorry I jumped to conclusions."

"No need to worry." He said and flashed me another of his gorgeous grins. "How about this drink then?"

"A vodka and coke please"

"I had you down as a wine drinker myself."

"Really." This stranger was turning me on so much and I didn't really believe him about when he had broken up with his girlfriend that I decided to be adventurous and hopefully live out my fantasy.

"How about we don't talk about anything like that- no presumptions about each other. And no facts about each other. I don't know about you..", I moved closer to him so my breasts gently brushed his arm, " but I fancy a night of mad, passionate love making without all the complications. I don't want to know a thing about you, I just want to fuck your brains out."

I was that close to him now I could feel a surge of blood as I spoke those last words.

He just nodded and took me by the hand and to outside.

"Whose place?" He asked.

"Let's get a cheap hotel, going to either of ours houses would reveal something about us and that's not what I want." I replied.

"Ok I know a place." He hailed down a cab and within minutes we were in a double room in a small but nice motel on the outskirts of town.

I had been waiting for this all my life. He sat himself down on the large, welcoming bed and looked up at me. I could tell he wanted me to take control and I didn't mind that at all. In fact I sometimes like it. I stood in front of him and started to move my body slowly. I rubbed my hands all over my body, paying special attention to my large breasts, much to his enjoyment. I rubbed my nipples, already hard, through the flimsy material of my top. I reached behind myself and unhooked my strapless bra from under my top and flung it across the room. I continued to rub my breasts as I could fell my knickers getting wetter from the juices flowing from my pussy. I took the top off and it went in the same direction the bra had. The stranger just continued to watch, a tell tale bulge appearing in his trousers. I moved my hands around more before I turned around and bent over, giving him a good look at my stockings and suspenders and lacy black knickers that I had on. He couldn't take any more so he came up behind me and clasped my breasts from behind. He caressed them and I was getting even wetter. His hands explored my body, rubbing up and down and then helping me to take off my skirt, then my stockings, then suspenders. He left my knickers on for a while, while he caressed me further, his hands straying to my pussy. He could feel all of my juices and could fell his stiff cock pressed against me. We moved towards the bed, where he ripped off my knickers exposing my freshly shaven pussy. He looked impressed and he started to take some of his clothes off. I sat and played with myself while he undressed, fingering my soaking pussy, knowing I couldn't wait much longer. He stopped with only his boxers on and took hole of my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed.

He bent over and gave me a long passionate kiss and before I knew it, his lips were moving further down my body, giving me unbelievable sensations through my body. Then he buried his head deep in my pussy, his tongue probing my insides with short, followed by long, licks. He was still fondling my breasts as well and not long after he started to fuck me with his fingers, while licking my clit (heavenly!) I could feel my muscles start to contract and I knew I was going to come. And then I did, my cum flowing all over his face and fingers.

While I was orgasming, he was licking my cum off himself. What a turn-on. I felt like I could do it all over again and hopefully I was going to. After I had got my breath back I motioned for the stranger to get on the bed. His turn now. I took his boxers off and had to stifle a moan as I saw how big his magnificent cock was. I couldn't wait to get this in my mouth and then into my pussy. I played with his balls while I lowered my whole mouth over his huge cock. God, it tasted so good. I took as much as I could in my mouth and started to face fuck him as fast as I could, all the time playing with his balls. After a while of tasting mouth-watering cock I felt his body tense and then he came in my mouth. I let his delicious cum run down my throat and swallowed every last drop of it.

"Wow that was good." He said.

"Ssh - no talking, just fucking."

I looked at him and noticed his cock had stiffened again. Time for some real action I thought. I laid him back down and teased him by rubbing my pussy on his dick and taking it away again. He looked at me longingly and I knew that I couldn't hold out any longer either. I gave him a long kiss and the lowered myself onto him. Good I felt so full with his large cock inside me. Suddenly he took control and rolled me over so he was on top. I didn't mind either way. He started to gently move in and out of me until I ordered hi to fuck me hard and fuck me fast. That's exactly what he did. He let me know when he was close to coming and we both climaxed at once.

I have never cum as well as that before, whether it was the acting out of my fantasy or the size of his sumptuous cock I don't know. And I don't think I want to.