Night Out with Her Big Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Interracial couple who is also into BDSM.
947 words
4.27
10.8k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhyrhy
rhyrhy
7 Followers

He was trimming up his beard when he noticed her: she was naked on their bed putting lotion on her body, getting ready for their big date tonight. Her beautiful chocolate complexion shined as she ran the lotion down her sculpted arms, then her big firm tits with the big brown areolas and eraser bud nipples. Her curvy figure dominating his eyes, he loved that she was a big beautiful black woman who knew how to flaunt her shape. When he met her she was shy, but now Baby Girl is confident but disciplined. She knows her place: she has one Master, her Big Daddy, and he is the only man she shows off to, fully offering herself to him to do as he pleases. A big man himself; standing at 6' 3 and 240lbs, his large white figure towers over her small height. Dedicating his entire life to his muse, Big Daddy makes it a habit to show his prize to the world, as he plans to tonight by taking her out to Baby Girls favorite restaurant.

However, her freaky self isn't ready for food yet. Her big brown eyes follow her hands as she smears the lotion down her thighs and ass. That's when she noticed him starring but pretends she doesn't see him. Slowly rubbing the lotion on her tits, her nipples get harder as her Master watches her performance. She bent over to show her big ass off. Big daddy's cock is throbbing hard as he strokes it, enjoying the show. She rubs the lotion on her ass, making a point to show off the pink center of her perfect black pussy. it was swollen ,begging for her attention, but she didn't dare. When Big daddy claimed her, her pussy didn't belong to anyone else but him, not even her. But Baby Girl was smart, she knew Big Daddy couldn't resist for too much longer.

He gently opened the bathroom door not to disturb her. Her cunt looked prefect, dripping to the floor, showing how ready it was. He walked over to her, smelling her beautiful lotion mixed with perfume and her horny cunt. He grabbed the back of her neck, he needed her now. She froze when he felt the pressure on the back of her neck. She would wait till Big Daddy told her to move.

"Spread my pussy" Big daddy demands.

She lets out a big smile without him seeing,

"Yes big Daddy".

She spreads open her pussy, her juice covering her lips like goo. He places his dickhead on her pussy lips, going up and down, and sending electricity through her body. She starts to breath heavier, whimpering. In one solid thrust he pushes his thick cock into her. She lets out a gasp and his dick blows though her pussy walls. Grabbing her hips, he gave long, slow thrust into her, her moans music to him as he feels her warm wet pussy. Her cunt feels like fire, she needs it harder. She needs her cunt abused to it can't take anymore. Her heart is ripping out of her chest as the thought of her big daddy abusing her pussy like no one else can. Between heavy breaths, she keeps a grin, there's nowhere else she rather be.

He picks of the pace, his nails dig into her hips as he pushes his entire cock in her as hard as he can. It feels like he's ripping her and she loves it. Her pussy is throbbing in the best pain and she feels it building up. "Cum for me", he tells her. He's not asking & she knows he's demanding it. Her body obeys like it is train to do. The pressure unleashes deep inside her as her thick juice covers his cock and balls. Her body is depleted but he doesn't stop. Harder and harder, he thrust his cock in her, and her body reacts by coming and covering his dick with more pussy juice. She can't take it anymore, her body aches, she needs to stop but big daddy's cock keeps going and her body keeps erupting. To her relief she feels the twitching of his dick and she knows what's happening next. He lets out a groan as his thick white cock sprays the inside of her meaty black pussy.

She hears him breathing hard and feels intense pride. She loves pleasing him, loves being reminded that her decision to give herself to him was the best one she ever made. She's been abused and cheated by former relationships. She been tormented because if her weight to the point she felt as ugly as they said she was. Big Daddy is different. He makes her use her curvy figure, her past, her gentle spirit, all as power, even if she offers control to him, he can be intense, He put her through a lot of emotional and physical stress, but he does it to being her out of her comfort zone. When she is with him she feels safe, wanted, and most of all, appreciated. She feels a gentle kiss on her lower back and a hard spank to her ass cheek that brings her out of her daydreaming. She rolls her eyes with a grin. Big Daddy is never one to tell her how much she means to him. He is a shower more than a teller. Even when he's aggressive he takes time to find a gentle way to remind her that she is loved. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her off the bed and whispers in her ear, "clean all this up my Queen, were going to be late".

rhyrhy
rhyrhy
7 Followers