Night Out with the Girls

Story Info
Wife's version of a sexy night out.
8.7k words
3.57
45.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is a silly story written over many months. It's long and complete fiction, but I really enjoyed writing it. Hope you enjoy reading it. Note this story is completely separate to my other series.***

*****

Dammit. Why had I agreed to this stupid game. Why had I pushed so hard to make the other girls play by the rules. And why did I even think I'd get away with the lie?

I should backtrack a touch. I was out on the town with my mothers group. Our husbands were dutifully minding our kids at home, while we had rented a room at the casino and were having a night out. Letting our hair down, celebrating how awesome we are as mothers, and remembering that we're also a hot bunch of women who do things other than look after kids. Like drink, dance, and feel sexy.

We'd arrived at the hotel around 2pm, all dressed up and ready for a high coffee. What is a high coffee? It's an excuse to eat small sweet cakes, drink espresso martini's, and generally get in the mood for a night of drunken dancing. We all arrived pretty much together and had decided that jeans and nice tops was the required dress code. The chatter started innocently enough, centred around life and happenings, until the first course of cakes came out. Either this place didn't have a dirty mind, the chef had a very dirty mind, or we were just feeling the effects of the champagne. But all of the sweets were definitely sexually shaped. Some looked like dicks, others looked like pussies. The buns were presented in pairs like breasts. Even the drinks had a definite sexual bent, and not just the usual 'cock-sucking cowboy'. There was a 'creampie surprise', a 'moist-lipped martini', and one just called 'girls grool'. So of course, with all this sexuality on the table, the conversation quickly turned to our respective sex lives (or lack thereof), and then into a half game of truth/dare.

"So when was the last time your husband bought you lingerie?" The question had come from Claire and was addressed to the group.

"Oh my god, like never." Rebecca's husband worked away a lot and was a bit of a dickhead, so had probably given up long ago.

"It's been ages." Jasmin chimed in.

"Last christmas." I sighed. I loved lingerie, it made me feel so sexy. But my husband rarely bought me any.

Stephanie looked like she was fidgeting a little. "Yeah it's been ages for me too," she eventually said, without much conviction.

"Really Steph? My husband told me you'd gotten a special outfit just last week?" Claire was smiling, clearly enjoying this inside knowledge.

"Well, ok, I did get something. I'm not sure you'd call it lingerie though. It was just a thong." Steph was blushing a little.

"I'm sure it was. Except he mentioned it was black and crotchless. Kinda sounds like lingerie to me." Claire was loving this.

"Ok, so I lied, big deal, what about you Claire? When did you last get some sexy clothing from your well-connected man."

"Oh I got some this morning, he gave it to me and told me I had to wear it tonight. I'll show you later when we get dressed. Now, what was the rule for lying on a truth? Dares from everyone wasn't it?"

We'd all played this game before, within this group, and had all had a lot of fun with it. We were also all sticklers for the rules, and while occasionally girls had overstepped the mark, by and large it was a lot of fun."

"Absolutely, dares from everyone. Buckle up Steph!" I backed Claire up. Partially because I wanted to gain a bit of power, but mostly because I wanted to see what the others would get Steph to do.

"Aww crap, who's first." Steph was resigned to her dares

"I'll go first." Jasmin was being kind. "Leave the room phone number on a napkin for the waiter."

Calls of "weak" and "that's an easy one" went up, but Steph dutifully wrote her room number on a napkin and left it on the table.

"Go to the bathroom and buy 3 condoms from the vending machine. Pretend to drop one on the floor and leave it there." Rebecca might have come across strong, but she was simply returning a dare that Steph had given her earlier in the year. That particular occasion had been poolside in a resort, and had led to Rebecca being kissed deeply and groped at the end of the night.

"While you're in the bathroom, take a picture of your tits and text it to your husband." I knew Steph's husband would be hanging out with mine, and figured he would appreciate the chance to see her tits.

"Anything else while I'm there?" Steph quipped with a smile. "I don't want to make two trips to the bathroom."

"Hmm...Take a pic of your underwear and send it to our messenger group." Claire had a good one to finish. It was a nice touch, not too revealing, and not going too hard too fast. Plus it would give us a little memento of the evening.

Steph excused herself and made her way to the bathroom. We watched as her tight jeans displayed her butt beautifully, her flowing red top matching her red heels. The chat continued until our phones all buzzed at the same time. As I reached for my phone I noticed Steph starting to make her way back from the changeroom. I couldn't tell straight away, but it looked as though she had removed her bra. I checked the message.

"Oh my god, I thought she'd remove the underwear. Look at that!" Jasmin saw the pictures first. The first was of 3 condoms on the bench, just showing that she'd bought the right number. The second picture was of Steph's breasts. They were perky, almost defying the motherhood she had been through. Her nipples were obviously hard, her red top bunched around her neck to take the picture.

The final picture was of Steph's underwear. It was indeed a black crotchless thong. What was surprising was Steph was holding the three condoms next to it, and her clit was peeking out. She'd captioned the pic '3 condoms and no crotch. What can possibly go wrong?'. Her pussy was shaved completely bald. Her slit was slightly moist from the looks of it, her clit only just barely visible in the photo.

"Enjoying the pics ladies?" Steph sat back down at the table. She then 'dropped' a condom under her chair.

"Nice work Steph, you definitely satisfied the dares. I'm impressed!" Claire could push the envelope, but she gave credit where it was due.

"I'll say. When did anyone use a condom last anyway?" Rebecca laughed as she said it, the fact we'd all had two kids a testament to our aversion to birth control.

"Wish I'd kept using them. Then this night out wouldn't be such a rare occurrence!" We all laughed before resuming our eating and drinking.

As the high coffee progressed we had a few more dares and truths come out. Rebecca revealed she loved watching others be sexual. Claire let slip that she had jokingly been told she could do anything but 'I want photos' by her hubby as she had left the house. Jasmin had a thing for cum. Steph just wanted to get hammered . And I told everyone I hadn't been fucked for over 6 months. It wasn't that I'd not been in the mood. It's just that the times I had been, my husband had been a dick, or had been away for work. So the only sexual relief I'd had over the past 6 months was jilling off late at night while the kids were asleep and my husband was away. Needless to say this had left me somewhat craving a good long fuck.

The meal/coffee wrapped up and we made our way back up to the room, stopping momentarily to order two extra bottles of champagne. Not that we needed the buzz, but Claire had decided that there would be a special treat when we got back to the room.

After we were in the room, Claire rummage through her suitcase.

"We're going to the Spa, right? So I thought that it would be a good idea to get a group shot of us all in our swimwear. And I think the guy bringing up the champagne should be the one to take the shot!"

We al laughed and started getting undressed. Everyone stripped down out of the trendy jeans and tops they'd been wearing to coffee, and there was soon a group of five naked girls all pulling out their swimsuits. Except for me, because mine had gone missing.

"Should I wear the one-piece or the bikini?" Jasmin asked, holding each up. The one piece was an all-white lycra affair, high cut and low cut, with a thong back. The bikini was one of the wicked weasel outfits, also in white. Larger than most of the ones on their website, granted, but very skimpy nonetheless.

"The Bikini for sure" Rebecca piped up, "I wish I'd brought mine now!" Rebecca's green one-piece was very striking, even if it wasn't a bikini. It was high cut on the bottom with a neckline that exaggerated her c-cup breasts.

Claire's bikini was also by wicked weasel, and in contrast to Jasmin's was black. The fabric however was very small and quite sheer. I looked at it and thought 'she'll be practically naked wearing that.' Silently I thanked my good sense to pack a sexy one-piece that wouldn't show off all my goods all at once. At least that's what I thought I'd packed. But where was it?

I started to panic. The champagne (and server) was going to be here any minute, and I was standing here naked while the girls around all got their swimsuits on. Then I spied it. At the bottom of the bag. My husband had obviously gotten to my bag before I left. I pulled it out. It was tiny. White. And sheer. A bikini it was, and similar to Claire's. Except smaller. The straps were strings. The triangles barely covered my nipples. The crotch barely covered my pussy lips. Oh well, looks like this was it.

"Oh wow Michelle, that looks super hot. When did you buy that?" Jasmin was equal parts aroused and jealous.

"I didn't. My husband must have bought it for me and swapped it with the one I wanted to wear. The bastard!" I was half pissed at him, and half turned on at the thought of wearing it out.

"Haha, looks like Michelle lied before as well! She HAS had lingerie bought for her recently. Now what was the punishment? Oh yes, a round of dares!" Steph was clearly glad to get someone back. "I dare you to let me take a pic of you in that outfit and send it to my husband!"

Oh shit, I thought. I'd known Brad had a thing for me for a while. And my husband was clearly pushing for me to expose myself more tonight. But could I really do it? I knew I had no choice, the forfeit for refusing dares was dares squared (ie each person in the group gets to dare you as many times as there are people In the group. That would mean 16 dares for refusing this one.

"Ok, no problem." I couldn't believe I'd said that. "Who else wants to dare me?"

Jasmin chirped up. "You have to walk to the spa and back wearing just that outfit and heels. "

That one wasn't too bad, I could take the stairs and stay relatively hidden until I was safely in the spa.

"Ohhhh, you have to sit next to any strangers in the spa Michelle. If there's a couple there, you're to sit on the guys side. If there's multiple guys, you're in the middle." Rebecca was betting on their being some guys in the spa, or me attracting some on the way there.

"And you Claire? What's your dare?"

"For the rest of the night, you have to do a dare before you can drink."

I sighed "ok, fair enough." I pulled on the bikini. I might as well have been naked.

"How did you want that photo Steph?"

Steph smiled and put the condoms in my hand, then started to direct me.

"Now sit on the edge of the bed, legs apart, and hold up the condoms. Put your other hand on your upper thigh, but no blocking the view."

Holy shit. My pussy was going to be completely visible like this, and I was going to look like a right slut.

I posed as requested. I could feel the heat from my pussy as my hand touched my thigh. I heard the camera snap a few times before the doorbell rang. The Champagne was here.

Claire answered the door in her sexy bikini. The attendant didn't know where to look. At all angles there were tits, asses and pussies practically on display. Claire went out into the hallway, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered something in his ear. He looked at her wide eyed for a second, then began to run his hands over her ass. She leant into him, pressing her breasts into him. She whispered something else in his ear. He reluctantly withdrew his hand, then moved towards me. I'd closed my legs and was trying to look composed. He offered me the bottles but before I could take them Claire piped up.

"Remember Michelle, before you accept those you have to do a dare!"

"And two bottles is two dares!" Steph was living this.

"Haha, nice one, ok so what'll it be?"

"Give him a kiss!" Rebecca and Jasmin called out in unison.

I leant forward and placed a peck on his cheek.

"No no no, a proper kiss!" Steph was still taking photos as I leant in to him. I kissed him, slowly at first, then deeper. I felt his hand on my ass and another on my back as I really started to feel it. I also felt his dick pressing against my stomach.

I pulled back and stepped away, only then realizing I'd been holding the condoms the whole time. The poor guy was shaking a little.

"That was hot Michelle." Rebecca was smiling broadly at me, her hard nipples visible. She really did love watching others. I saw Jasmin was in the same predicament.

"Now because you needed encouragement, I think you need a little bit of punishment. Turn around and bend over a little while this guy gives you a smack."

I wa still feeling a bit from the kiss, so couldn't think of a protest. I did as instructed, showing this stranger my thinly veiled pussy in the process. The smack was loud but didn't hurt that much. I stood then gave him another peck.

Before he left we got him to take a group shot of all of us, then we thanked him for being a good sport and sent him on his way. Claire showed him to the door and kissed him goodnight. I noticed his hand on her ass again as they kissed, but she pulled away before he got too handy.

"Well you girls have certainly made this entertaining." Jasmin spoke up. "But now I wanna hit the spa!".

We made it to the spa with minimal issues, but a fair few wolf whistles. Claire claimed all of them.

"You're such an attention seeker Claire! I bet you'd flash any guy who whistled. " Steph laughed.

"I dare you to!" Rebecca chimed in. "Any guy who whistles at you gets a free flash for the rest of the night!"

"No problem," said Claire, " just make sure you get a couple of photos of me doing it and send them to my hubby!"

I pulled out my phone, desperately wanting to get some photos of Claire being a slut. I saw a few texts from my husband.

"Looks like you're having a great night with the girls honey. I'm here with Steph and Claire's husbands. I know Claire's deal tonight, same goes for you. Anything you like as long as we get the pics!"

Men, I thought. Always thinking with their dicks. I heard a wolf whistle up ahead. Two men in swimming trunks were walking towards us, likely headed for the same place we were. I snapped away as Claire proudly stuck her chest out and pulled her bikini aside. The guys smiled and cheered before falling into step beside us. Claire covered up again and we chatted as we made our way to the spa. The guys were sure to mingle amongst us so that they got a good shared view of everyone. Claire was between them, loving the attention.

We reached the spa and climbed in. The guys sat opposite each other. Rebecca was the odd one out, and ended up wedged between me and Claire. I felt an arm go around my back as the guy made himself comfortable. Claire had the same, as did Steph and Jasmin. While it wasn't too crowded, everyone's legs were touching. The guys ordered a round of champagne (we had left ours on ice in the room) and we all cheersed.

I was about to take a sip when Rebecca whispered in my ear, "I dare you to accidentally let a nipple fall out. "

I smiled and nodded before leaning back. I moved my champagne glass to accidentally knock my top, letting a nipple peek out. In hindsight I should have done it on Rebecca's side, but never mind. Both guys now had a good look at one of my nipples.

The guy opposite let out a low whistle. I laughed. "Show us your tits then Claire! That was a whistle."

Claire just smiled and pulled her triangles to the side. "Get a good look boys. Hey Steph, get a photo would you? " Claire had no shame.

Steph took the shot and we all relaxed with our drinks. It was a little strange making small talk with my nipple and Claire's breasts exposed, but here we were. It wasn't long before our drinks needed filling again. This time it was Jasmin who said, "Dare you to match Claire, Michelle."

I smiled and exposed both breasts, getting another whistle from the guys.

"You have to do a dare for each drink?" The guy closest to me asked.

"It's a long story but yes. Now Claire, that was another whistle, I think you owe us all another flash."

"But my tits are already out!" Claire protested.

"So? Show us your pussy then." Rebecca was good at this. "Or do you want to sit on this guys lap instead? I'm sure he can find a seat for you."

Claire smirked before standing in front of us all. She reached for the waistband of her bikini before laughing and sitting on her guys lap. It was a bit awkward, she had to straddle him. Also the water depth meant the top of her bathers were out of the water. As the bubbles couldn't reach in front of her, the guy opposite got a good view of her pussy.

"And you have to flash every time a guy whistles?" The guy opposite smiled. Then whistled.

Claire stuck out her tongue and pulled her bikini to one side, showing him her slit. She made sure he got a good view. I watched as well, intrigued to see her clit partially erect. The guy behind her had moved his hands to her upper thighs. It looked like he was simultaneously massaging them and opening her legs wider. The sound of Steph's camera was muffled by the sound of the jets, but we all knew she was taking plenty of shots.

A loud whistle made us all jump. Claire quickly covered her modesty as we all turned to look at the source of the whistle.

"Out of the spa, all of you, now. This is a family area for crying out loud, go get a room for that sort of thing!" Looks like we had pissed off the lifeguard. She was standing there, pointing towards the exit like a mother grounding her children. We said our goodbyes to the two nice gentleman and made our way back to the room. Of course in all the excitement I'd forgotten to adjust my top until we were halfway back to the room.

We all showered and got dressed for the evening. It looked like we'd all gone for the LBD, the only difference was the length and tightness of the dresses. Steph's was fairly loose and cut just above the knee. Jasmin had a tighter one that finished a little higher, but still not overly sexual. Rebecca's dress was similar length to Jasmin's, but due to the flowing nature of it, it was actually quite revealing.

Claire's dress naturally was very tight, hugging her body like a second skin. It was also very short. Short enough that her bending over would bring her pussy into view. The top was strapless and while it covered her breasts, it had a heart shaped peephole that made sure everyone could see her cleavage. I pulled my dress on over my naked body. I'd gone with the black theme as well. This one was cut at a medium length, with a split up the side. The material was quite lacy, not enough to see through, but enough to make you think you might. The back was also cut low, while the front did a good job of subtly enhancing my chest. It didn't need a bra, but I again couldn't find the knickers I wanted to wear.

"So where's this lingerie then Claire? I wanna see what your horny husband bought you." Steph was not the type of person to let things go.

"Yeah, I think he'd appreciate a photo of you wearing it Claire!" I jumped in. My husband had seen all the photos at the pool and loved watching me show off, but also wanted to see more of Claire's pussy. The horny bastard.