Night Owl Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then my hand moved. And I didn't stop it. Seconds later, making sure that my hand wasn't cold and clammy, I delicately placed it on her breast. I was shaking, and knew I couldn't. Trying my very best to focus, I left my hand there but regained control of my breathing. Very gently, I squeezed her flesh and felt goosebumps rising all over my body. And hers. Even in the dim light I could see the tiny blonde hairs on her breast rising. And then, her nipple. In the space between my thumb and index, I saw her nipple growing. And growing! A minute later it was fully distended, rising clearly above the rest of her breasts, begging to be touched.

And so I did. Very gently, I touched her nipple with my fingers, squeezing it slightly. Now kneeling up, I was above her, playing with her nipple like someone afraid to make dominos fall. At some point I finally released it, in order to straighten my back and stretch the tensions away. Looking back at it, as hard as ever, I knew what I needed to do. Placing my hands carefully on the mattress, I leaned in. Leaned in and finally felt my lips close on my very first nipple. I almost fainted with pleasure, my blood pressure shooting wildly up. I knew I couldn't give in and really enjoy it, but I had to.. I had to! But I couldn't!

Somehow I managed to walk the fine line between teasing myself and waking Jenna up. As I pulled away, I could see my saliva glistening on her nipple. And then Jenna moved. I froze, my heart skipping quite a few beats. Luckily she didn't wake up, but simply moved in her sleep. Moved her legs. Apart. Quite a fair bit apart actually. And then, as mesmerizing as her breast and nipples were, my mind was focused on something else. Moving away from her side, I walked to the bottom of the bed. Carefully again, I pulled the blankets up. And up. And up until I revealed her pussy. Or, at least, her panties. I hadn't expected her panties, but it would still be pretty good.

Kneeling on the bed as carefully as was possible in my situation, I inched forward and leaned over her panties. And took a deep breath. My first whiff of pussy. Of an actual live pussy. It was intoxicating! I had smelled her panties once in a while, but this was something else. Very very gently, I kissed her panties right on top of her mound, just where I thought her clit was. Jenna moved again, making a small sound in her throat. I should have been scared off, but I was so excited that I didn't budge. In the ned, Jenna didn't move all that much, but I sat back on my feet and realized just how brazen I was. Looking at her nude body was something. Petting her, kneeling between her opened legs, smelling her pussy?

I pulled back, and stood there looking at her opened legs. I felt a low rumble at the back of my throat when my eyes focused on her pussy, and images of pulling them down filled my mind. Shaking my head, I knew I had to leave before I did something special. And so, led by my raging erection, I left her room silently and went to mine. Les than a minute later I was erupting again, covering my blankets with cum. Later, I was grinning like a fool as I was wiping the blankets with a damp towel, trying to clean my mess as much as possible.

Tuesday went by as usual, but while I was really looking forward to the bus ride home, Jenna was with her good friend and they sat together. She gave me a sad look as she saw me close by, but it would have been really weird for her to sit with me. We ate and spent a part of our evening with our parents, as they still wanted to show us more pictures from their trip. Jenna and I looked at each other and laughed a few times, both aware that we were indulging them. At around 9, we scampered to our rooms and I sent her the first question. "Are big cocks as much of a turn on for girls as big boobs are for guys?"

"Hmmm, You like big boobs? Hahaha! As for your question, I don't know. One of those friends who masturbate a lot told me that her boyfriend had a huge cock, something like 7 or 8 inches. I'm not sure I believe her, but in any case she says she loves it. I just don't know what most girls believe, Ryan. I'm sorry. Er, if I may ask, why do you care? ;-) "

I grinned as I read her last question, and tried to let a smiley face answer her own. "No reason... :p"

"You have a large cock?" was her cheeky reply. I paused after reading it, not replying instantly. Two minutes later I heard her say, "Come on, don't wuss out on me now!" from her room.

I finally wrote, "How do you define large?"

"Well, anything around 7 inches is pretty big."

"In that case, yes."

I heard Jenna laughing in her room, before she replied "Nice! And good to know... Now, my question! Do guys prefer girls who are shaven down there?"

"Hmmm, porn movies certainly seem to think so. But I'm not sure." I said. Then decided to plunge into the personal. "I prefer one long strip of hair above the pussy, trimmed short. And maybe a bit more hair on blonde girls than brunettes..."

"Wow Ryan, that was rather precise!"

"Hey, I do what I can to please!"

"Thanks for the answers little brother."

"No problem."

We spent the rest of the evening apart, and once again I went to bed early. I got up at around 4:30, which was very early even for me. I knew I'd be tired later today, but right now I was as awake as could be. Naked again, I creeped in my sister's room, taken by surprise by a lit lamp. It was a small desktop lamp, across the room from her bed, but it was till quite a bit brighter than my phone's light. Jenna must have fell asleep as she was reading, not bothering with the light. All the better for me! Jenna was on her back again, but this time both her breasts were already uncovered. Soon I was kneeling beside and above her, staring at her skin, her flesh, her nipples, her curves, her slow breathing... Bending forward, I grabbed one of her nipples in my mouth again, making my tongue twirl around it.

As soon as I did, Jenna moved, and I pulled away just barely quickly enough so that she didn't touch me. She turned on her side, her face just on the edge of the pillow and bed. Both of her breasts were mostly hidden by her arms and blanket, but as soon as I looked at her face, I saw that my cock was only inches away from her mouth. I grinned, not sure I was game to do it... But I knew I could kiss her. Kneeling way lower than before, I moved in slowly and kissed her lips. I had kissed a few girls before, but this was a first, a first kiss with my sister. Utter strangeness, utter delight.

As I kneeled back upwards, I knew I had to do it. Pushing my hips forward, I placed my glans less than an inch from her mouth. The sight was breathtaking. I began masturbating slowly, making sure not to touch her. Taking a pause, I relaxed a bit, taking deep breaths. One of her hands was just dangling over the bed, and I scooted down towards it. Slowly, I pushed my cock down under her hand, and let the natural upward tension do it's magic. For the first time in my life I felt a girl's touch on my cock. Sure, it wasn't a hand job, but the jolt I got from the feeling was still amazing.

Moving back up, I kneeled in front of her face again and brought my cock back next to her mouth. As I began masturbating again, I felt the tip of my cock touching her lips. I froze, convinced that she'd wake up. She didn't. Pushing it back once more, I left it there and enjoyed another stolen first: the first lips on my cock. Pulling back, I let a glob of my saliva drop on the glans and spread it all over. When I touched her lips again, the lubrication made everything a thousand time better. I was now rubbing the tip of my cock against my sweet sister's lips. By pushing just a bit more, I parted her lip and felt her teeth. When Jenna moved her arm back under the blankets, I pulled away, scared stiff. Well, stiffer.

Jenna then yawned. My eyes widened as I saw her mouth opening wide, even if I knew she was going to close it in seconds. I could force my cock in right now, but that would result in instantaneous wakefulness. And hell. So I resisted. On the other hand, I discovered with joy that the pillow prevented her from completely closing her mouth. When I pushed my cock back against her lips, I felt her jaw giving in. As it happened, I had a decently large cock, with erections somewhere between 6.5 and 7 inches. I moved sideways to get the best angle and decided to push in a bit further. At first it was peculiar. In one way it was utter delight and pleasure. But her teeth on my glans was rather unpleasant. Until I pushed through.

By some sort of reflex, Jenna closed her lips around my cock for a few seconds and began breathing through her nose. She even moved her tongue inside her mouth, just a bit until it was settled again. I stopped all movements, as the last thing I wanted was to cum in her mouth! Well, not the last thing I wanted, but I knew I couldn't do it. I was getting my first sleepy blowjob. I placed my hand on her head and began fucking her mouth with extreme slowness. I didn't go far, at most 3 inches. I didn't even think about the fact that her continued sleep was bizarre. I was in heaven. Then she closed her mouth around my shaft again, and pressed her tongue against the underside of my cock. She was still sleeping, and must be in some sort of erotic dream caused by my actions.

I was ready to die here, but knew I couldn't stay any longer. I gave three or four more pushes and pulled out. Looking at my cock, I saw that it was glistening with her saliva, and that every single vein on it was distended. It was pulsing with every heartbeat, and I knew I had come very close. Jenna moved again, turning on her back, with her left leg pulled up and sideways, making her knee poke from under the blanket. I stood there staring at her for a long while, waiting for my cock to return to a normal erection.

After that, I moved down the bed, standing at her feet. Gently, with more control now, I pulled the blankets away from her legs. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that Jenna had gone to bed fully nude tonight. So once again I was treated to another first: my very first sight of a girl's pussy. Despite my overwhelming feelings of lust and appreciation, I found myself grinning. Jenna's pussy was trimmed exactly like I liked. She was blonde, and now had a nice trim of pussy hair right above her lips. Maybe it was a lucky coincidence, maybe it was a twins thing, or maybe she had shaven it according to my preferences...

I shook my head, knowing that that was impossible. But as I kneeled down on the bed, pushed one of her legs away and looked closer, I could clearly see that she had shaved herself very recently. In fact, it seemed extremely fresh: I couldn't see a single trace of a stubble. I grinned again, realizing that I didn't exactly have an unusual preference. I had a feeling that most girls who were not fully shaven were either completely untamed or had this strip... And so I kneeled down and leaned in very close. Again her scent filled my nose, but this time I was fascinated by the sight. It was not that I was learning anything new: porn had made sure that I knew what a pussy looked like. But this one was live, real, warm and even a bit wet. That dream must be good! It was also my sister's. Forbidden and illicit, so of course extraordinarily thrilling.

If placing my cock against her lips had been the obvious thing to do earlier, tasting her pussy was the obvious thing to do now... How could I do anything else? I leaned forward, craned my neck at a strange angle, and, very slowly, touched her pussy with my tongue. The contact was electrifying. As I pulled my tongue back in my mouth and tasted her, I was floored. Jenna tasted slightly spicy, very savoury and it reminded me of her specific odour. Very similar to the smell of her sweat, but different as well. I laughed as a strange thought crossed my mind: I was pretty sure I would have recognized her by taste!

Moving forward a bit more, I opened my mouth and began exploring more deeply. Jenna was definitely wet, and pretty soon I had her juices all over my lips and cheeks. I was trying my best to contain and slow down my movements, but an alarm was ringing at the back of my mind. How the fuck could she still be asleep? From all I'd learned, some of it from porn, admittedly, Jenna should be writhing in pleasure right now. But she was just there, sleeping. And breathing hard. As I paused to look up, seeing her breasts rising perkily upwards, I could see her eyes were still closed, her mouth slightly opened still.

Before I plunged back in, my alarm rang again, a lot louder now, but I just couldn't stop myself. Could a girl climax during sleep? Shit! I should have asked her that! My tongue was now deep inside her pussy, pushing the walls of her vagina open. Suddenly, another alarm surprised me: I was about to cum. Unconsciously, I had been rubbing my hard cock against her bed, and I was taken unawares by a developing climax. I pulled away from her and off form the bed, looking around in panic. No tissues, or socks anywhere in sight. Damn! I should have kept my boxers! I could try to contain it with my hand, but I was pretty sure I'd overflow.

The first thing I saw was a pair of her panties, probably the ones she'd had on today. I grabbed the flimsy pink fabric and wrapped it around the head of my cock. Just in time! I did my best at containing my cries and moans as I was ravaged by my climax. At that point I was standing right next to Jenna's bed, legs spread for balance. Once that last spasm of pleasure and ejaculation was done, I grinned, looking down at her panties. They were full. But as far as I could tell I had succeeded: I couldn't find a single drip anywhere.

I was now coming down from the lust phase, but as I looked at her slightly opened mouth, I knew I had to do something else. I dipped my pinky in the pool of my sperm and placed it just inside her lips. Rubbing my finger against her tongue, I smeared a tiny drop of my cum into her mouth. By reflex, she closed her mouth and swallowed. My cock hardened again at the sight. Then, Jenna stretched, pushing her hands down and squeezing her breasts together in the process. Looking down, she cupped one of her hands around her pussy for a second or two before relaxing into sleep again.

I couldn't believe it: I was rock hard again, ready to fuck so soon after a climax, and Jenna was right there, her legs opened, her pussy all wet and obviously in an aroused but sleeping state. Putting her soiled panties on the floor, I walked back to the foot of the bed, in awe of the sight before me. I kneeled on the bed again, inching forward between her legs. Suddenly, she reached down again to her pussy, masturbating right in front of me. She then whispered, "Oh Elliot..."

Elliot was one of her exes, maybe the one she'd had sex with. I was staring at her, mesmerized, as she kept masturbating harder and harder. At one point she pulled her knees up and kept on rubbing at her clit. I moved forward even more, and was eventually right above her pussy. If I opened my own legs, I would drop to her level. Which I did. I then pushed my cock down and felt it touching her very wet pussy, just below her fingers. Seconds later I felt my glans opening her lips and slipping inside her.

And here I was, with my cock finally inside a girl's pussy. All I wanted to do was push in completely, but I knew it would mean that I would instantly wake her up. I had about two inches of my cock inside her as she writhed around it, moaning louder now. She grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it hard, and soon did the same with her pussy. Jenna then froze for a second, and arched her back upwards. As she crashed down, she was obviously having her climax.

And I knew that was when I had to pull out. By a miraculous effort of will, maybe because I had just orgasmed, I did pull out. Pulled out and stood up as I watched her body slowly wind itself down. I was still painfully hard, with my sister's pussy juices on my cock. I walked away as quickly as I could, closed the door behind me and was masturbating even before reaching my bed. I came again, not as profusely as the two previous nights, but still in utter delight. As I drifted to sleep, I counted my blessings: I had seen my glorious sister fully nude, I had kissed her, caressed her breasts, sucked her nipples, touched her ass, eaten her pussy, pushed my cock inside her mouth and now even inside her pussy. I fell asleep in a daze, grinning like a fool.

When I woke up about an hour later, I thought about all this again, and had to masturbate one more time. Then I thought about it all, and felt somewhat depressed... Sure I could try and do that again as many times as I wanted, but I couldn't go any further... I had been very lucky to trigger a sex dream and catch her masturbating in her sleep. How the fuck would I be able to put my cock inside her again?

The family breakfast was as normal as could be, and Jenna seemed to be in a good mood. Of course, I thought, after such a climax! She was dressed rather sexily this morning, with a very generous cleavage. I wondered if Mom would say anything, but she didn't. We rode together in the bus to school, and she suddenly leaned into me "Do you have any more questions?"

"Er, sure... You sure you wanna do this here? The morning bus is not as noisy as the afternoon one..." I looked around, and there were only 8 other people with us.

"Why not?" she asked, a strange expression on her face. "All we have to do is sit even closer together..." And so she did, scooting right up against me. "So? Shoot!"

"Hmmm. Do you watch porn?" I asked, not even realizing that I was asking a very personal question.

Jenna didn't react to that fact either. "Of course! Not all girls are innocent angels!" she replied into my ear, laughing.

"What's your favorite?" I asked, already excited, my cock getting harder.

"You first!" was her reply.

"Ok... Remember yesterday when you asked me about anal? Well, one of my favorite scene is about that. It's very short, and before you say anything I know it's impossible to do that without preparing beforehand... But still, I was floored. Two girls are talking in a club, sitting on barstools, wearing very very short skirts. One of the them says that she'd like to be sodomized right there and then. Suddenly, one of the guys in the bar walks up behind her, pulls her towards him on her stool and pushes her dress around her waist. Two seconds later, he's hilting his cock in her ass and proceeds to fuck her ass in front of everyone."

When I moved away from Jenna's ear, I could see that she was flustered, and that the fantasy had had quite an effect on her. "Gods!" she whispered... "That was so hot!" she leaned in, adding, "Of course you were right, you can't do that without preparing beforehand... But damn that was hot!" After taking a deep breath, she shook her head, grinned at me and said "Ok, now me. I had another scene in mind, but yours reminded me of one of my favourites. They're quite similar, actually."

As she was talking, she was leaning very, very closely against me. Her breast was pressed hard against my arm, and I could feel it's warmth and firmness every time she moved. I could also feel her warmth breath against my ear, and her lips touching me from time to time. "Picture this..." she said. "You have a nude girl lying on a blanket, head propped up on her hands as she's reading a book. She has earphones on. Suddenly, a naked guy appears in the background and walks towards her slowly. At one point he's just standing there above her legs, his erect cock fully ready. When the girl doesn't react, he squats down, pushes his cock into her pussy and slides in completely. The girl jumps in surprise, then grins as he begins fucking her..."