Night Owl Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was writhing in my seat, trapped between the window on one side, and her thigh and breast on the other. I must have been just as flustered as her. But before I could reply, Jenna said, "My question now. Do you like the taste of pussy?" I froze. A second ago, I was beginning to enjoy the strange mix of tension and pleasure, talking about this with my sister in the bus, her body nestled against me. It was uncomfortable and fun at the same time. But now, when I heard her question, my mind flashed back to a couple of hours ago when I was licking her pussy.

Trying to be cool, thankful that the school was in sight, I said "Well, yes... It's very different than I had imagined... But I do like it."

"Really? Not all guys do... Tell me, who did you taste?" she asked, not looking at me.

"Well, that's another question... And in any case we're here, so we have to stop." I replied quickly.

"Hmmm... Saved just time, little brother. But, "she paused, then looked directly into my eyes as we were getting up, "didn't you tell me that you never had oral sex a few days ago?" I froze again, and she added "So either you lied to me then, or you tasted a pussy recently. Very recently... Which do you want to confess?"

And with that she stepped away from our seat and walked down the aisle and out of the bus. I didn't manage to catch up to her, and in any case I'm not sure I wanted to. I spent the entire day trying to figure out if she knew about my early morning visits. Of course not... We were more open to each other, but I had no illusion that she would be interested in going so far... Fuck it! I had put my cock in her mouth! Had she woken up with the taste? And as she was climaxing, did she fake being sleeping? Shit! Can girls climax during sleep? I sure can, having woken up with cum in my boxers many times. Can girls have wet dreams? Shit! She knew! No... She wouldn't act so normally.

As I thought back to this morning, trying to remember every detail, it suddenly hit me. Her panties. FUCK! I was in math class and nearly fainted. I had filled her panties with my sperm after eating her pussy, thinking that I would clean them afterwards. But instead, I had climbed back onto her bed and pushed my cock inside her pussy as she masturbated. Shit!!! I had forgotten them on the floor! She fucking knew!!! I felt sick, lying on my desk, feeling a huge pit open beneath me. It was all over, I was going to hell...

But as I closed my eyes, trying to contain my emotions, I remembered that she had acted normally this morning. She had been in a very good mood and had even continued with the questions and answers. Fuck, she had even asked if I liked the taste of pussy. Her pussy! She knew and she liked it! Straightening up in my chair, I took a deep breath and felt my mood changing dramatically. I tried to find her during the rest of the day, in vain. She eventually found me as we all crowded, waiting for the bus. I tried to act as normally as possible, but I think I failed.

As the bus finally pulled out of the school's parking lot, she grinned, looking at me. "So?" she asked, as innocently as she could given the nature of the question.

"What?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Which is it? Did you lie to me a couple of days ago, did you lie about tasting pussy, or did you taste one recently?"

I grinned, unable to resist. But I didn't know what I could answer yet, so I said as much, "I'm not sure I can reply... Not sure the girl in question would like it if I told you her name..."

"Oh. I see..." she was still grinning. But as she opened her mouth to ask another question, I cut her off.

"I have a question for you. Have you ever been taken during sleep?"

Somehow I managed to keep a straight face as my sister's eye nearly bulged out of her sockets. She stared at me for a long while before smiling. "Well, yes, actually. And I liked it. A lot."

We were both smiling, but had nothing else to say. She knew I had done what I had done. I now knew she knew, and had accepted and wanted it. And now she knew I knew that she knew. That's a lot of shared knowledge! It was also very strange. Sweet, but strange. We arrived home, ate with our parents and went to our rooms. I was sitting at my computer, hoping for an email from her. Nothing. Then again, I didn't feel like asking her another question either. When I went back down to the kitchen to find something to eat, I found her there. She grinned at me, but again we didn't talk. We both looked at the clock, knowing that the night would be... interesting. The only thing she said before going back up to her room was that she going to hit the shower and go to sleep early tonight.

I was left alone in the kitchen, somewhat dumbfounded. I think we were as close to being honest about everything as we could, without actually saying it. As I walked up the stairs a minute later, already feeling an influx of blood in my cock, I had one last moment of doubt. I confronted the fact that I was drunk on lust. Maybe I was interpreting everything she was saying wrong? Was her question about the taste of pussy just a coincidence? Could be. Then again, what about the cum filled panties? Is it possible that I kicked them under her bed and she hadn't found them yet?

I spent the next hour in my bed, wondering what was going to happen. Usually I was the first to fall asleep, but tonight I remained awake until I was sure everybody else was. Looking at my clock, it was now 11, and the house was perfectly still and silent. I took a deep breath and got up. Stripping down completely, if I was going to do this I was going all in, I carefully walked out of my room. Following my routine I walked inside Jenna's room and closed the door behind me. Pitch black. Shit. One more moment of doubt. When my eyes adjusted, I spotted Jenna's phone on her desk, and used it to create a light.

As soon as I illuminated her bed, my doubts evaporated. Jenna was completely naked on her belly, her blankets nowhere in sight, and she had placed one of her panties on the bed next to her. On them, in bright red letters, was the phrase "Fuck me!". It couldn't have been clearer. But Jenna was sleeping, or at least faking sleep. It looked like we were going to play this game one last time.

I walked around her bed, and admired her body for a few minutes. Playing with the light from her phone, I illuminated her thighs, ass, the darker space between her cheeks, her slim lower back and the curve of one of her breasts. I was already as hard a a rock, but I wanted to take my time. Not too much though. Turning the light off and discarding the phone, I kneeled on the bed above her feet and dropped on all four above her. Slowly, savouring the thrill, I leaned down. I was grinning like a fool, enjoying the pleasure of this illicit moment all the while knowing she had allowed me here. Maybe even from the first time. Had she seen my fleshlight and allowed everything that followed?

I grinned again until I was surprised, in this darkness, by her ass hitting my nose. Jenna's scent filled my senses, a sweet mix of her own scent and traces of soap from her shower. Not mindful now of waking her up, I pushed deep, burying my nose, mouth and cheeks in her dark and deep cleft. I felt my nose against her asshole and angled my head so that my mouth finally touched her pussy again. As I opened my mouth and licked her lips, I heard a small moan from her. I smiled against her pussy and kept going, knowing that she was awake.

I did the best I could. I alternated between deep pushes against and inside her, burrowing in the tight space between her thighs and ass before pulling up to breathe. I had both hands on her asscheeks, massaging and mauling them, opening them wide to give me better access. I drank her, I drank her in, tasting her juices like a man dying of thirst. I felt my nose and cheeks covered with a slick mix of saliva and pussy juice as I slid even deeper.

Since that first one, Jenna didn't moan anymore, but I felt her twitch and spasm against me. She was clearly awake, but kept up the game. Wanting more, I dove as deep as I could one last time and slowly pushed upwards. My tongue was hard against her hole, her lips and then brazenly, slowly, I licked my way directly across her asshole. Jenna shivered again, but didn't make a sound.

On all fours again, I walked higher over her until my cock was right above her well lubricated pussy. I whispered, still in game, "Oh my God Jenna... I'm going to fuck you. You're going to be my very first, I'm giving you my virginity. And you're never going to know it because you're asleep. I'm going to take you, take your very sweet pussy... Last night was a peak, a first hesitant taste... Now, I'm going all in. Gods..." Holding myself up with one arm, I pushed my cock downwards with the other. When I felt my tip touch her burning hot pussy, I closed my eyes an pushed in. One or two inches in, just like the last time. Then I let myself fall upon her, burying myself as deep as I could go.

This time Jenna moaned, then grabbed my arm. "Fuck me harder little brother..." I was overwhelmed, thrilled beyond all belief. I knew she knew I knew... but hearing her whisper it! Damn! Closing my fists in the blankets, I pulled upwards and ground myself against her. I felt her asscheeks being crushed by my lower belly as my cock drove itself as deep as it could. When I pulled nearly completely out and rammed back in, the sound of her flesh being slapped made me grin. After I did it again, Jenna whispered, "Shhh... Mom and dad are on the other side of the wall..." I paused, eyes wide open, but mostly because of the added thrill. Releasing the blanket, I forced my hand under her body and grabbed her breast. At the same time, I pushed my cock back inside her and heard her moaning. Picturing my mom and dad sleeping a couple of feet away, I grinned and fucked her harder.

At the same time, I knew I couldn't hold on for much longer. A virgin on his first fuck? No way was I going to hold as long as I wanted. With an effort of will I pulled out and lay down next to her, on my back. It didn't take Jenna much time to understand. Kneeling up next to me, she turned the lamp on. In glorious light, I saw her naked, moving beside then above me. Squatting over my cock, she grabbed it and placed it against her glistening lips. As she impaled herself, I felt her burning hot flesh moulding itself around me until her lips were spread wide at the base of my cock. Then she rose up. I was staring at he majestic breasts, swaying and dancing as they were, when she let herself fall back down upon me.

Surprising me, Jenna asked, "So, little brother... You think you can put your cock in a sleeping girl's mouth without waking her up?" Before my stunned silence, she added, "Or lick and suck her pussy? Or even putting your cock inside her pussy?" She was fucking me slowly as she talked, probably aware that otherwise I would cum really quickly. "Hmmm, dear brother. You just can't, silly. When I found your fleshlight, my first reaction was one of utter surprise. I picked it up, smelled it and was about to show it to our parents and have fun with you. Then I paused and touched the soft pussy. And felt your sperm on my finger..."

She was grinning, slowly moving upon me, both up and down and side to side, teasing me. "And then, finally, I tasted it. It just happened. I think I was very excited on that morning, and I probably didn't masturbate because I had woken up too late. But here I was, with your sperm in my mouth." She kept fucking me as she talked, and I had to stop her, holding her down with my hands on her hips. "Ooohh," she cooed, "my little story has an effect on you? Well then. Listen, little twin brother. Do you think you're the only one of us to try and sneak peaks at the other? Oh yes, I'm pretty sure I know about most of your attempts at seeing me naked, or the times you try to find excuses to talk to me when I sunbathe with my bikini. And yes, I even remember when you looked at my pussy from under the table."

"What??"

"Oh come on... When you got up your entire face was red. And I knew I hadn't worn any panties, knew you had a good angle and I even opened my legs a bit wider for you."

"What? Really? Why?"

"Why not?" Jenna said, smiling at me from above. She then leaned forward and pressed her breasts on my chest. "As I said, I do enjoy when you don't wear a shirt..." she said, caressing my chest with her breasts. "I think that I decided to keep your fleshlight incident private was because..." she paused, taking a deep breath, "I masturbated in your bed a couple of times myself!"

"What?" I repeated again, flabbergasted.

Jenna laughed at my reduced vocabulary. "Cat got you tongue?"

"Well yes... not a cat, but your pussy. Think my tongue still tastes of you?"

Without warning, Jenna pressed her grin onto my mouth and we kissed our first real kiss. As I felt the surge of sensations and emotions flowing through me, her tongue dancing with mine, I grabbed her hips and lifted her up. I felt her firm flesh under my fingers and pushed her down at the same time I drove my cock upwards into her. I knew I couldn't hold on for a long time, but I didn't care. Breaking the kiss momentarily, Jenna whispered, "Keep quiet, but fill my pussy with your sperm brother... I want to feel it overflowing all over your cock so that I can lick it all up when your done."

Which was, obviously, much more than I needed to climax. My climax was painful at first, as if my entire body wanted to course through my cock and nestle inside my sister's pussy. Jenna kept her mouth on mine, not really kissing but making sure I wouldn't cry out. Somehow we succeeded, and I only spasmed, trembled and twisted under her as I came and came in silence.

As I was finishing with a few last spurts, I felt Jenna raising herself slightly up, making sure my sperm didn't go too deep. Gently, very gently, she pulled away some more as I twitched like a crack addict in detox. Finally, my cock popped out and slapped against my belly, but Jenna didn't move. Instead she hovered right above me, and I felt my sperm dripping down on my cock. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and moved downwards over me, whispering "Put a pillow over your head and bite hard!"

In my current state I couldn't even form another "What?", and looked around for a pillow, contented and dazed by the shock of the climax. When Jenna's tongue touched my cock, my eyes opened wide in surprise. As she was lapping up my sperm, she looked up and said "I rather like sperm, little brother. A lot, actually... Wanna feed my fetish?" This time I didn't even try to answer. Instead I grabbed the pillow, squashed it over my head and bit hard. Jenna proceeded to lick and suck all my cum from my cock and belly, and then, seeing that I was still relatively hard, took my cock into her mouth.

In seconds I was hard again, enjoying my first blowjob. My first blowjob from a girl who was both delightfully talented and my sister. By now I had both my hands pressing the pillow over my head, trying my best not to cry out in pleasure. As I felt a second climax growing in my cock, I couldn't believe my luck and abandoned myself to my cum loving sister. My second climax wasn't as intense or copious as the first one, but Jenna was latched onto my cock like a bloodsucking vampire onto a neck. I shook and spasmed until I couldn't take it anymore.

Throwing the pillow on the ground, I grabbed my sister's head with both hands and pulled her off of my cock. Then, holding her shoulder, I pulled her up and onto her back on the bed. When she opened her legs, I rolled above her, my still hard cock against her pussy. "Put it in!" she moaned.

"I'm done! I'm spent!" I replied, my breathing still ragged.

"No you're not! You're still hard, and I'm wet enough to take three cocks at once! Put it inside and just stay there..."

The mix of pleasure and pain that I felt as I pushed inside her once more was overwhelming. I knew I couldn't climax a third time, but as I settled inside her, feeling her arms holding me tight, I knew that this night was not the culmination of my nightly explorations. Instead, it was the beginning of something completely new, and so much better. But soon I discovered that Jenna could come again. "Oh gods... My little brother's sperm in my belly, my mouth, on my lips..." she was trembling under me, pushing her clit against me. She really had a sperm fetish! When her climax exploded, even though I was above her, I had to hold on hard. She was trashing like a madwoman, and I was surprised, amused and thrilled all at once.

Eventually she quieted, her own climax spent. "Jenna," I whispered into her ear, "want me to fill you with cum every night?"

"Hmmm... Why only every night? There are a couple of secluded spots at school... Wouldn't that be even better?"

I shook my head against her neck as she laughed, and even though I realized right then that my sister had a very high libido, I would learn later that I had profoundly underestimated it. As the years went by, with girlfriends and boyfriends entering and leaving our lives, this secret bond held firm. I ended up learning more about sex, love and myself from her than from any of my other girlfriends. And to think it all started with a forgotten fleshlight...