Night Play

Story Info
Tonight is just for her.
895 words
4.5
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is in semi-darkness, the only light coming from the bright full moon outside, filtering through the slats of the mini-blinds covering the window. You sit there, slouched down, in a chair, half of your face and naked torso illuminated by the self-same light keeping the room in shadows. I see you smile at me and motion me forward, my feet answering your summons of their own volition, though my mind is in accordance. As I approach, my hands pull off my shirt then reach around me to the clasp of my bra, leaving me also uncovered from the waist up. When I am in arm's reach, you lean forward and take my breasts within your hands, rubbing your thumbs over my nipples. I bite back a moan, but my body responds; my nipples hardening beneath your touch and my knees going weak as I feel my body dampening in expectation of what's to come. As my eyes flutter closed, they fly right open again as I feel your hot moist mouth closing over my left nipple and I watch in fascination as you suckle from me as if it were your lifeline. Your tongue teases and caresses my nipple, then as your teeth close over it, your hands slide down to my waist and pull me forward so that I am straddling your lap. Unable to stop myself, my hips gyrate against you, and I bury my face in your hair as my hands grip your shoulders. Soon, I feel your hips responding against my own as you switch breasts, a hand coming up to replace your mouth on the one you just left. Shuddering, I let out a mewling cry as my first orgasm hits so soon and unexpectedly. You remove my breast from your mouth with a soft pop and smile up at me.

"Tonight is just for you," you whisper, your hands reaching down to unclasp my jeans and slide them, along with my panties, down my legs. Helping me stand, you kneel before me and slide them the rest of the way off, lifting my legs to pull them away from me. I watch you, and even with my eyes trained on your face, I still let out a little gasp of surprise as I feel your tongue slide over my nether lips, the tip teasing lightly at my clit. Pushing my legs further apart, you delve deeper with your tongue, sliding it along the labia to again tease my clit with little flicks, then nips of your teeth. The gentle suction of your mouth over my clitoris sends me over the edge again, and I almost collapse were it not for your hands holding me up. Bringing me over to the bed, you set me down, then step away for a moment, first lighting candles on the bedside table and then removing the rest of your own clothing.

I watch you, enjoying the play of the flickering candlelight over your nude body, my heart pounding with desire, and something else, as my eyes take in every contour they see. You come back to me and kneel behind me on the bed, wrapping your arms around me. Pulling me to my knees, you point to the mirror that I now notice near the end of the bed, our bodies illuminated quite clearly by the candlelight.

"Watch what I do to you, my dear, how I please you."

I shiver in anticipation, my body feeling as though it has become hot molten wax. I watch as your hands glide over me, starting at my neck and shoulders, then stopping as they again cup my breasts and tease my rock hard nipples. Arching back against you, I hear your soft laugh as you also enjoy how I react to your touch. Keeping my eyes trained on the mirror, I squeak out a laugh as you take a moment to tickle me, to bring a smile and a twinkle to my eyes, then just as quickly slide your hand over my mons, pressing the heel against my clit as you slide your fingers in deep. Moaning, I rock against your hand, watching your hand as it moves, pushing your fingers in deep then pulling them out again. Before I am brought to climax again, you remove your fingers and slide your penis deep inside, keeping me steady with your hands on my hips. I shudder, my body stretching to accept you, as I reach behind me to loop my arms around your neck. Your eyes also fixed on the mirror images of us, you lean forward and feast on my neck, raining kisses over it and my shoulder. With each stroke of you deep inside me bringing me close and closer to fulfillment, you slow down, not wanting me to yet reach my peak. Pulling yourself almost fully out, then slowly sliding back in deep, the fires are banked slightly, though my body yearns for more. Feeling as though you've sensually tortured me enough for the moment, you rest your hand again above my mons, teasing my clit light and fast, while increasing your own pace, stroking hard, fast, and deep. With one last stroke, I cry out, my body trembling and collapsing against you. Turning me around, you kiss me gently, pulling me close, and holding me against your body.