Night Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara heard Simone's purr of satisfaction as Brad slowly slid into her pussy. When all three were positioned to satisfaction they started moving, Brad pumping into Simone's pussy and Tyler fucking her arse. Brad suddenly grabbed hold of Sara's hand and started pulling her towards him. Sara nearly squealed with delight when she heard Brad say "Sit on my face." She did exactly that and Brad started licking her to Sara's great delight. Her arse was facing Simone and she felt her pushing a wet slick dildo into her arse as Brad licked and finger fucked her and fucked Simone. She was so horny she thought she come straight away, but held off for as long as she could. Simone came on a scream as the two men pumped her holes and that sent Sara over the top as well.

The two men pulled out of Simone and then positioned the two women on the bed. They wanked and pulled until they were both moaning and spurted come all over the two women.

The four adults lay quietly on the bed getting their breath back.

"So what do you think of Brad?" Simone asked Sara.

Sara glanced into Brad's eyes and said quietly "Hot, unforgettable."

"What do you think about our Friday movie night?" asked Tyler.

"Fantastic" Sara answered.

"Would you come again?" asked Brad with a grin.

"Without a doubt" she replied.

Brad leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss. "You are one sexy lady" he whispered into her ear. "I think I could fall in love with you."

Sara groaned and kissed him back with equal fervour.

The four adults made plans to spend the whole weekend together the next morning over breakfast.

12