Night Rider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Oooh fuck!" I moaned as I urged myself on, "Come on Chris, don't stop now!"

I leaned forward and let my hands support me as I lowered myself towards Mum's delicious breasts and her searching lips and then it was her hands that came up and pulled me to her, our lips meeting again in earthy and wicked embrace.

Her lips were hot and wet now and her tongue seemed incredibly prehensile, sucking at mine, twisting itself around mine, sending shivers and thrills through my body.

And then she was pushing me away and down, her intent obvious.

"Kiss me, kiss my breasts, please," she moaned as my mouth moved down her neck and over her upper chest, "Come on - please, kiss them! Do it!"

I swear that her breasts came up to meet my lips; certainly her nipple was in my mouth almost instantly, certainly Mum was thrashing around beneath me and just as certainly I adored the taste and sensation of my lips being around an aroused piece of female eroticism. I sucked hard and swirled my tongue over and around the finger-tip sized nodule of flesh, causing Mum to groan deliciously.

"Oooh Godddd," she cried, "Ohhh yesss, yessss!"

Her hips were now lifting off the bed and thrusting against my erection, but now was not the time to go there, that would come eventually - we had all night although my eagerness to penetrate my mother's pussy was growing by the minute. Instead I lowered my own body onto hers, trapping her eagerness against the bed as I continued to explore her nipples and breasts.

Each entire breast came in for my attention; every inch of each bulging, generous, warm, firm breast tipped with its deliciously rubbery erect nipple was kissed and licked and sucked and chewed. And each time I squeezed them, each time I chewed on her nipples, her body would jerk and shake under me until eventually I pulled away, my lips wearying of such intense action.

I sat up to see Mum lying there, her eyes closed, her body in non-stop motion, her breath coming through tight lips and suddenly I realised what I simply had to do.

My hands dropped to Mum's waist, then, with my thumbs inside the top of her panties and in one swift movement I lifted her hips and slid her panties down; then, with strong arms I lifted her legs vertically and slid her panties right off. I held her legs as I returned them to the bed; held them apart as I closed in; held them down as they squirmed and twisted, as I shuffled closer.

And then I was able to concentrate on my target, on my Mum's delicious pussy. Her curly pubic hair had been trimmed extensively leaving her delectable lips on show, glistening redly and slightly parted. Mum was soaked, entirely ready for me to enter - and I wasn't about to let her down.

I leaned forward, holding my rampant penis in line with my target, when Mum suddenly came alive and began to speak.

Almost instantly I moved my hand and clamped it over her mouth, her words now lost in a mumble of sounds. I pushed my cock at her slit, the head sliding quickly into the morass, Mum's hips jerking as I touched her. A quick sliding of my cock in her juicy lubrication and I pushed again, thrusting my cock firmly into her hole.

It was an incredible feeling to be inside my mother; so exciting that I almost lost it on contact. Her pussy was so well lubricated that I'd slid in so easily, so smoothly, so tightly. I felt her hot vagina contracting around my cock, squeezing me, caressing me. I felt her body respond to my thrusts; her hips lifting against mine, her pelvis twisting to discover the best position; I felt her mouth working against the palm of my hand as I fucked her, as I made love to my mother.

No way was I going to last long this first time; the excitement was such that I was on edge instantly, held from coming only by my mind; only so long as I could divert the sensations. But with every stroke I came nearer and nearer to release until I realised that it was the only thing to do - to let it all go...then come back for seconds if I could.

Harder and harder I fucked her, silently and energetically my penis reamed out my mother's pussy; faster and faster, until suddenly the moment was upon me.

With one last lunge I exploded inside her, my love juice spurting strongly into her vagina, jet after jet of hot spunk pulsing from me until finally I was done, until finally I'd spurted my last and I slumped down onto my mother's body with sweat rising rapidly from my overheated body.

Then, summonsing my energy I released my hand from my mother's mouth and lifted myself upright again to return to my kneeling position between her legs, but now with my cock still deeply embedded inside her.

Mum took a deep breath.

"Chris - what the hell have you done?" said Mum, to my horror, "What on earth possessed you?"

"You wanted it," I said feeling my cock slithering out, being pushed from her hole, "You were the one who led me on - you encouraged me."

I was almost panicking now - I'd just raped my mother, it seemed; taken her against her will, fucked my incestuous cum into her - fucked up my life perhaps.

I was motor-mouth now - babbling non-stop as I tried to explain.

"Oh Mum, sorry, sorry - forgive me - I didn't mean to - you wanted me to - I couldn't help it, sorry Mum, sorry," I spluttered - until I realised that Mum wasn't responding.

Instead she was just lying there, her eyes watching me intently. She was still relaxed too, not making any effort to rise from the bed...

"No! Come on, calm down," said Mum at last, "What I meant was what possessed you to be so strong? I'd got you down as another softie like your Dad - and then you did that! Oh Chris, you were wonderful!"

I just knelt there open-mouthed as I absorbed her words.

"There was just one thing wrong though," she continued, gaining my attention once more, "You didn't let me come - you were too quick!"

"Ah, whah, what?" I spluttered, "You're not angry?"

"No - never!" laughed Mum, her laughter sending a gush of cum from her pussy, "You did it just right - well, almost."

"So it's ok?" I asked, daring the question, "You didn't mind?"

"I'd only have minded if you'd backed out," said Mum, "But I will complain if you don't finish me off!"

"Wow - yeahhhh!" I said eagerly, feeling my cock begin to lift once more, "You mean it - honestly?"

"Would I still be lying here if I didn't?" Mum answered, her hands raised and reaching for me, "Now come on, come and kiss me again, you've got such naughty lips. And then..."

Once again I lowered myself until I was resting lightly on Mum's delicious body; until our lips met once more.

"Mmmmmmm," said Mum as we locked together, "Yessssss!"

Once more her hips were squirming under me; her whole body was in motion actually; she was coming alive in so many ways. Her hot lips were busy against me, her tongue skittering and playing with mine, her breasts rubbing so enticingly against my chest and her pussy felt hot as she pushed against my rapidly rising erection.

"Ooooh Chris, feels so good," Mum breathed, "It's what I've been missing all these years."

I didn't want to malign Dad so I kept quiet but Mum continued.

"If only your Dad would do this, if only he'd be masterful - but he can't; he just can't," she said as our hips ground together and her hands stroked my back, "But you - you're so strong and big and sexy! Oh God - come on, do it again, please Chris, do it!"

Mum's eagerness was catching - well, honestly, who wouldn't be turned on big time by a sexy writhing woman under you? And my cock was definitely turned on; as rigid as he could be once again, inspired by the incredible woman whose pussy was thrusting against him - but first I wanted to complete the circuit.

I'd started with my mouth at hers and worked my way down - but I'd stopped at her breasts last time around but this time I intended to discover the rest of her.

Saving words for another time I pulled away from her exciting lips and slid down her body, my mouth sliding slowly over her breasts, kissing each nipple tenderly but firmly; then sliding further south.

"Ooooohhh!" groaned Mum as my lips and tongue explored her navel, "Oh-oh-oh-oh noooo - don't - ooh stop it - no don't!"

Her voice was shivery with excitement as I left her navel and continued downwards, snakelike and slowly, my tongue leaving a moist trail behind.

"Oh my God, oh goodness!" said Mum as I reached her pubes.

I plucked at her little hairs with my lips before sticking my tongue out to slide over her skin again. My hands were now resting on her hips, holding them steady because they were bucking and squirming wildly now as my lips found hers.

"Ooooooo!" went Mum as I daintily swiped my tongue up and down one heated lip, tasting the enticing cocktail of juices we'd left behind.

I crossed over and did the same for the other lip, watching her pussy pulsate and glow as I stimulated it.

"Oooh, you're going to, aren't you?" Mum groaned from somewhere up above, "You're going to lick me, aren't you? Oh Chris - that's naughty - oh no, oooh no!"

It was too late for her to complain now. Her clit was a minute throbbing erection that simply cried out for attention and as I swept my tongue around it, Mum screamed quietly - a thin shriek of delight and shock that sent tremors all through her body.

Another slower swipe brought more results, her hips thrusting her pussy at me suddenly; so quickly that my nose was instantly buried between her delicious wet folds.

My lips encountered our combined juices again; my mouth was drowned in sticky wetness - I just had time for one more lick then I had to draw away to catch my breath.

I knew that it was my own cum that I was tasting but it was mixed with her emissions and was as nectar to my senses.

I lifted my sloppy wet face and looked up at Mum. She turned out to be looking down at me, her mouth open with her lips puffed out. Briefly she managed a smile which I returned before her hands pressed down on my head, pushing me back to her pussy.

"Don't stop - for heaven's sake, don't stop," she moaned, "Its wonderful - you're so good, so exciting!"

Instantly I was back at her clit, now sucking it into my mouth, revelling in the earthy scents and the erotic delights of her flesh. I rolled the little nub of firm tissue between my lips, playing my tongue over and around the tip as Mum's hands pushed me hard against her body.

"Oh Chris - don't stop, you're making me...oh God - you're doing it, oooh I'm coming, coming!" she cried as her hands frantically rubbed my face over her clit, "Oooohhh yesss, yesss, yesss!"

Violent spasms shook her from head to toe as my lips ground against her body; as my tongue spread over her clit, as my chin pressed firmly into her cleft - until the thrills began to die down and I was finally released, free to breathe again.

And now Mum was flat on the bed - her eyes were closed and everything was limp and still, although every so often a quick little shudder coursed through her; afterglows of her orgasm.

I knelt upright to enjoy the sight of my contented mother as she lay there, allowing the pleasures of her climax to unwind, allowing her body to recover from such excitement.

Eventually her eyes opened and she looked at me; a look of hunger and need in them.

"Oooh Chris - you don't know what you've started," she panted, "You've done it now, haven't you?"

"Done what Mum?" I asked, not quite understanding.

"You've given me what I've needed all my married life," she said, her hands caressing my thighs, "A strong man and one who knows how to please his woman."

"But Dad..." I started, but Mum shushed me.

"Don't talk about him right now - it's you I need," she said, one hand now exploring my erection, "That was wonderful but you're not finished yet, are you?"

She began running her tight fist up and down my cock while her other hand fell to her pussy, two fingers quickly disappearing inside herself.

A big smile appeared on Mum's face as she stroked me and her tongue traced her lips, leaving them shiny and wet.

"Come on darling, finish me off, come and screw me!" she said huskily, "Do it properly!"

Mother or not; no way could I turn down that offer - and anyway, we'd already committed incest at least once, so why not continue. A quick glance at the bedside clock told me that it was still only two in the morning, so we had hours and hours yet before Dad finished his shift - and since he wasn't here to do his job, who better to do it than me!

"Do you want me on top?" I asked as I leaned down towards Mum's welcoming pussy, "Or do you want to change places?"

"You on top," breathed Mum excitedly, "I want you to dominate me; to pin me to the bed; to be strong and hard for me. You, darling - I want your cock now!"

She was already breathing hard and deep, already well aroused and eager and so was my cock, rigidly hard and glowing with horny happiness. I'd already brought Mum to a wild climax with my tongue - that was our foreplay concluded and now would come the fucking, the real fucking.

"You ready?" I asked unnecessarily, "Here I come."

I pushed my cock downwards until the head was at the bottom of her slippery wet crack, then slowly let it slide up between her hot lips, feeling the open hole of her vagina beneath my tip as I explored. I so nearly allowed my cock to sink in but first I wanted to tease her a bit so I let my cock slide up and over and around her clit, the little button stiff against my knob. Steadily our juices soaked my penis until it was almost as wet as her pussy and just as slippery. And then I aimed my cock at her hole and just pushed...

"Ohhhhh!" groaned Mum as my cock sank deeply into her delightful body, "Ooooh Chris - yessss, give it to me!"

I felt her body absorbing me then gripping my shaft as if with fingers, her eager vagina pleasuring itself on my penis. Inside her it was warm and wet and each stroke felt as if I was sliding my cock through a thick jelly that closed around me and held me tight.

For long contented minutes I thrust into her, steadily and smoothly, not breaking my rhythm, just building up the tension until finally Mum began to shudder occasionally as her climax built inside her once again.

I eased off, now merely moving tiny inches and causing Mum to open her eyes and positively glare at me.

"Don't you dare!" she moaned, "You keep going - finish the job!"

"I am Mum," I answered, still just moving minutely, "I'm just enjoying a change from hard pumping; just letting things settle for a moment or two - honest!"

"You'd better just be having a break - you're going to make me come or else!" she replied, "It'll be the last time if you don't!"

I chuckled at Mum's eagerness and at her threat because no way would I leave her unfulfilled this time and to prove the point I began moving my hips up and down, just as I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Mmmmmm, that's better," she mouthed as I picked up the pace again, "Uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhhh, yesssss, that's better!"

My body was resting lightly on hers now while my pelvis thrust my cock into her and with each thrust I could feel her abdomen move beneath me. With each thrust too, Mum's fingernails were now raking my back - not viciously but firmly as if to heighten the excitement.

But soon, as I upped the pace again, her nails began to dig in, exquisitely painful; the shock sending thrills right to my balls.

"Oh-oh-oh fuckkkkkk," I moaned as my pace continued to increase, "Come on Mum, come for me, come, please Mum!"

"Getting there darling," Mum answered, her words in time with her breathing, "That's lovely, that's so good, that's just right - oh yesss, oh yesss!"

And now I was slamming my cock into her pussy; her hot soaking pussy; the motherly cunt that was taking every inch of her son's hard penis and I knew that neither of us would be lasting much longer. But Mum was going to come before I did or I'd be in so much trouble...!

Panting hard now and with sweat dripping from my brow and my chin and my chest I powered on and on and on, harder and faster until my hips were almost out of control; until Mum gasped loudly, raked my back so deeply that she must have raised blood, then she let go!

"Yesssss - yesssssss!" she yelled, "I'm cumming so hard - oh God, it's so bloody good - it's fantastic - it's wonderful - it's oh God!"

Words failed her now as all her efforts went into her body and her all-encompassing orgasm; as her body lifted from the bed and pushed so hard against my driving cock; as the steamy scents of hot fucking filled the air and as I drove my cock into her for one last time.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned as I felt my penis retreat like the water before a tsunami; before my balls let loose with another huge blast of cum.

"Oooooh fuuuck!" I cried as jerk after jerk shook my cock as each eruption blew off, "Ooooh Muuuuum!"

It was hard to tell what happened from there on - both of us were like fish out of water, flopping around frantically, our bodies almost out of control. I do know that somehow Mum ended up on top of me, her pelvis sucking at my cock as if to empty it completely, her pendulous breasts swaying in my face. I do remember stretching up and sucking one of her nipples into my mouth, before I had to let it go so I could breathe. I do remember Mum's knees squeezing against my hips as she rode me and watching her go from climax to climax, from peak to peak...until she slumped back down onto my penis, her hands resting on my chest.

"Goodness me, that was so wonderful," she panted, "It hasn't been that good for so many years. Not since I was a teenager - at college - so young!"

"Really?" I asked, knowing that it had indeed been good but wanting her to praise me further, "That long?"

"Could have been the best ever," she answered dreamily with her eyes closed, "Oh my - I'll sleep well now!"

"Hey - you're supposed to be awake tonight - that's why I'm here," I replied, "I'm supposed to keep you awake!"

"Ooooh, you've certainly woken me up!" said Mum, her eyes boring into mine, "And to think I've been missing that when I could have had you so long ago!"

"Uh?" I replied, not understanding, "You what?"

"Remember that time I found you in the shower; that time when you stayed overnight when your Dad wasn't well," she explained, "I so nearly let you have me then - if your Dad hadn't have moaned in his sleep we'd have done it, I'm sure!"

"Could hardly forget it!" I said, laughing lightly, "I was just going to have a wank when you came in."

"Mmmm, I know," said Mum, her eyes twinkling, "It was all I could do not to join you - to make use of that lovely penis of yours."

"You're certainly making use of it now," I said, "Thank you Mum, that was fantastic!"

But Mum had collapsed now, flopping down onto the bed beside me, her limbs already limp, my cock sliding from her flooded pussy.

"Hey Mum, I told you - you're supposed to be awake!" I said as I gently shook her and Mum eventually opened one eye.

"I can think of better ways to pass the night other than by just staying awake," she murmured, "You'll come over - every night, won't you?"

"Yeahhhhh," I replied as I looked forward to the pleasures of her delightful body again, "Love to!"

Then suddenly Mum awoke with a start and sat up.

"Oh bugger!" she exclaimed, "Your Dad's only doing night shift for six months -what on earth will we do then?"

I laughed loudly at that. All I was supposed to be doing was to keep Mum company while Dad was at work but now look at us!

"You might be fed up with me by then!" I said.

Mum was alert now though.

"Don't be facetious," she said, "Anyway, don't let it worry you; I'll make sure he stays on night shift. He's not going to spoil my sex life, not for anything!"

"That's not fair on Dad, is it?" I answered, feeling a bit sorry for him, but Mum wasn't repentant.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers